Fucking in Pastel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huhh," I gasped, eyelids fluttering as he gave them each a gentle twist. I leaned down and kissed him, my hands ransacking his thick sexy locks as my tongue swirled with his. My mound crushed into his prick between us, and then I began to run my wet lips up and down his length until I couldn't take it. Needing him inside me, I sat up, lifted my ass and propped up his shaft with my fingers to insert him. I sank down with a heavy sigh.

I began to rock, slowly at first and then quickening into a rhythm, my hips rolling and grinding against him. We held hands as I rode him, sighing quietly as I wrenched his cock about inside me by its base. I looked down to find his eyes on the ceiling and then craned my neck upwards to see for myself. I blushed at him in the mirror as he admired me, paleness sitting atop his olive body.

I dug in deeper, my breath becoming more ragged as my clit found his pelvic bone and indulged. Each time that I rocked back became slower and deeper, the pleasure building and growing in my loins, spreading up through my pussy and womb. My eyelids fluttered shut, my jaw hung slack and my hands gripped his tighter and tighter.

"Unhh, ungh... ungh..." I moaned as I pleasured myself on his dick.

Andrés let go of my hands and palmed my chest again. His knees began to tent up behind me, limiting the range of my grind and urging me to lean forward, so I did, stilting my arms down on either side of him. Then he began to fuck me, his hips lifting up to shove his cock in and out of me. With a gentle moan, I dropped further to my elbows. My hair spilled down around me and dragged onto his chest. I took a moment to toss my head and sweep it over my left shoulder again. Then he took my face in his hands, clasping my ragged mane to my left cheek as his pelvis rammed up into me, jolting my body and putting a shake into my tits. Still gripping my face, he locked his gaze with mine, his pretty brown eyes set with determination, a look that renewed my wetness. Then with his forearms bracing my shoulders, he rammed up into me and held himself there.

"Ungyuhh," I squealed as he ground his pelvis into my mound. Certain that he was going to cum, my spine sagged as waves of heat wilted me.

He didn't cum. Instead Andrés lowered his ass, pushed himself up on his elbows. I pulled him close and peppered his face with loving kisses as he continued to sit up, taking my body into his arms and working himself onto his haunches. Our chests pressed together as I sat in his lap impaled on his cock. We nipped at each other's lips and brushed the tips of our noses.

Like he did previously on the counter top, Andrés scooped his arms beneath my thighs. Then sliding his palms from my hips up my flanks until his thumbs pressed into the sides of my breasts, he gripped my body by the ribs and lifted. Up his shaft I went and then I dropped.

"Ohhh," I sighed hotly as I lost my breath. It was his handling. I had a thing for it. It was heavenly. Caressing his cheek with one hand and his chest and collar with the other, I gazed into his dark eyes beneath his unflinching brow. He adjusted his grip to knead a small swell into my tits with the bases of his palms and press my nipples with his thumbs.

"Urmh, rmh, rmh," he grunted as he lifted and dropped me up and down his cock. Delirious in hot elation, I melted gloriously in his hands. My neck and spine turned to rubber and my head lolled back, and I felt his breath on my throat as he kissed and licked me there.

"Huhh, huhh, huhh," I sighed as he piled me into his lap harder and harder, eventually raising me higher until his face was level with my chest at the top of each stroke. My right nipple slipped out from under his thumb when he changed his grip, wrapping his arm tightly around my ribs and bracing my back with his palm, freeing it for his mouth to lick and nip at, or even close upon and briefly suckle each time that it passed his mouth.

My hand moved up to swim deep into his hair and press his face into my chest and he held me tight in his lap as he bucked his hips upwards to grind me. Then, with a grunt of effort, he lifted himself up to his knees and I felt myself falling back. Placing an arm down into the bed, he paced my fall but still I dropped with a flump, the back of my head knocking against the padded armrest. Wriggling quickly, I got more comfortable as Andrés ground himself decadently between my parted thighs. With a lustful moan I pulled him down close for a sloppy passionate kiss. Andrés lapped at my palate a couple of times and then paused. I gazed up at him enraptured by his beauty, my hands caressing his flesh, his shoulders and back, greased from our hot copulation.

He pecked my lips and then reached aside and down, his hand groping at the floor next to the bed as he fished through his discarded shorts. He retrieved his phone, glanced at the screen, changed hands to lean on his left elbow and hover tantalizingly above me. My hips still slowly churned in gentle encouragement for his hard cock inside me to resume fucking me as his thumb flicked on the screen for a moment, illuminating his shadowed features, the shape of his nose, his handsome brow and cheekbone, his pretty lips, the corona of his tousled hair. If he had some sort of message I wondered why it couldn't wait. It was the middle of the night after all. I lifted my head to his chest, planting sweet kisses across it. Then quickly the phone was down on the armrest behind me. He took a moment to carefully place it and settled in atop me, enveloping me in his heat and wriggling his cock deep into my depths.

His mouth descended upon mine and we kissed, wet and indulgently. Then my lustful moan vibrated on his tongue and down his throat as me pressed his hips down into my mound and ground me there. When he released the pressure I broke the kiss to catch my breath, exhaling hotly past his ear. His hand traced down my arm and my elbow unfolded to let him take my hand. Our fingers weaved and gripped tight and he pinned my palm down next to my head. Andrés began a rhythmic grind that my hips quickly tuned into.

"Uhhh-ohhhh," I moaned as my toes began to curl. He knew what he was doing. With his rigid stalk burrowed deep inside me, his pelvis mashed up against my mons and rubbed. It was pure heaven.

"Oh, you're so sexy," I whispered into his ear, my nose nuzzling there while my fingers tangled deep into his thick locks. Each time that his hand squeezed mine I knew that he was going to press me and mash my clit. With each deep crushing grind he grunted in toil and I sighed in bliss. My toes were curling and pointing so hard that I had to stretch them the opposite way to keep my feet from cramping. My eyes began to roll back into my head and I bucked up into his grinding pelvis.

"Unhh, uhh, yehh..." I whimpered, a clear tremor in my voice. My core overflowed and spread sweet elation up through my body and chest. My thighs shook and my fingers trembled. By reflex, my lips spread into a joyous grin and I unlocked my fingers from his to wash both of my hands in his mop, my fingertips digging down into his damp roots to trace his greasy scalp.

He didn't stop fucking me. Our hips continued to grind, hot sweat between our bodies, enflaming our skin where we touched. My hands spread down the flexing cords of his back to settle upon and grope his flexing butt. In the mirror above I could see my thighs were parted wide with knees tented, my beaded bracelet flicking about on my right ankle, and my toes were curling hard again as another climax approached. My breath became ragged in anticipation. For the second time that night, he was about to double-orgasm me. His hips toiled to mash my clitoris with tenacity and his determination alone was almost enough.

"Huhh, huhh," I puffed until my core boiled over under the pressure once more. "Ohhh-hh-hh," I cooed in overwhelming bliss, a grin of delight splitting my face again. My skin rippled in euphoria and an intense buzz of satisfaction overcame my entire body. I kissed his ear and cheek as he continued to burrow into me.

I winced as the bottom of my left foot cramped up quite hard, and I drew my leg back by the knee and reached for my toes, pulling back on them to counter the stitch.

"Oh, what you do to me," I huffed between ragged breaths as the cramp slowly subsided. The corners of my eyes were wet.

"Simone," he said softly into my ear. They way that his accent pronounced my name so beautifully, finishing so tenderly on the last consonant, melted me. "Haces unos sonidos fabulosos cuando te follo." I had no idea what he was saying but it turned me on just the same.

"Oh Andrés," I breathed. "Talk Spanish to me."

"Simone, que hija de un granjero Americano tan sexy." He could have been telling me that tomorrow was garbage day. It didn't matter. I was pure jello. "Me voy a correr en tu precioso coñito."

"Si," was all that I could say between hot heaving breaths.

With both hands he reached up to grip the armrest and with a grunt of effort he tugged, packing his hot prick into my box, and as the top of my head was jammed against that same armrest, his cock had nowhere to go but deep.

"Ohh," I moaned out. My hands swarmed down the waxy flesh of his back to fondle his ass as he repeatedly yanked on his leverage to stuff me.

"Uh, unhhhh!" he groaned and then after a few more impalements, his body became more languid. I gasped, realizing that he had just cum and the sudden spreading warmth deep inside me confirmed his climax and the claim that he had staked. Still wracked from my own orgasm, I wrapped both of my arms and legs around him in loving affection.

I laid there beneath him. It was a moment most tranquil. The clamor from the cantina downstairs had subsided, the din of the voices largely gone leaving just the clinking of the glass and ceramics and cutlery, the running of faucets. The savory aromas from the kitchen seeped up through the floor. Andrés' cock softened inside me, retreating from his intimate and lusty deposit. It was mine now. My body still hummed in my afterglow, lighter than air, as if not for his body pinning me down, the fireflies buzzing all inside me from head to toe would have lifted me up to float free.


cinco

I woke up. It was still night. I was alone but my outstretched arm felt his warmth still in the bedding so he couldn't have been far. The gentle sea breeze casually swirled through the open door. I sat up and squinted a moment to fend off the tightness in my temples left behind by the sangria from hours previous. I sat up and was shocked by the chill of the large wet spot that I had rolled into. Then I shimmied aside.

My eyes focused to find the easel a few feet away. On it was a new piece. I saw the fiery hair, the pink nipple amidst the small breast, the coppery limbs entangled, the thick dark locks. It was me beneath him. I was speechless. It was us fucking.

"Do you like it?" he asked, leaning in the door frame in his shorts. Andrés had returned, presumably from the shared washroom somewhere down the balcony.

"Incredible," I breathed slowly. He walked in and sat down next to me. Then he pulled me across his lap. We kissed tenderly. "How did you...?" I trailed off, my heat rising again interfering with my ability to complete my thoughts.

"How did I make the picture?" he finished my question. Then he reached for his phone, flicked it open, brought up a photo and showed it to me. It was the image that he had drawn on the easel and as I looked closer I realized that when he had paused our lovemaking to check his phone, it had not been a distraction at all. He had placed his phone carefully on the armrest of the couch so that it would capture the image of us in his ceiling mirror.

We began making out again but I was feeling lightheaded. I needed water and maybe an aspirin.

"I need to use the washroom," I said timidly. He stood and helped me to my feet. Then he led me to the end of the counter top, retrieved my shirt and pulled it around my shoulders. I slid one arm down the sleeve and then the other and Andrés fastened one button above my navel. Then I reached down into my bag that was still there in the floor and took out my phone. Heidi had been messaging me. She'd left a few actually. I made a quick reply.

Awesome awesome awesome!! See you in the morning

I put my phone away and Andrés led me through the doorway and out onto the balcony.

"Two doors down in the middle," he told me. I tugged the hem of my blouse down and it covered my tawny pussy quite easily. Then barefoot, I ventured down the shadowy wooden planks. Upright for the first time in a few naughty hours, I was unable to stop gravity from drawing Andrés' sperm slowly down my cunt. I quickened my footsteps and as I passed his neighbor's window and blushed shamefully wondering if anyone had heard us in the throes of our indulgent sex.

I found the washroom and freshened myself up as best as I could. My legs still had a twinge of wobbliness from drink and multiple orgasms. When I stepped out, Andrés was still on the balcony, leaning back against the wall.

He took my hand as I drew near and I leaned against his shoulder. The night was quiet. The empty walk below was lit, the terra-cotta bricks fading into shadows between the lamp post halos. We gazed out at the Mediterranean beyond as it stretched out black before us to a flat horizon of deep dark cloudless blue.

Andrés leaned in and kissed me. I reached up and caressed his face as I kissed back, the smoldering ashes in me beginning to reignite, my nipples budding and my breath deepening. He turned and pressed me back into the wall. When his hand slipped inside my shirt to grope my breast I unbuttoned the blouse to hang open and expose my bush. We were going to do it again.

I bent my knee and lifted my heel to brace behind me and when he ground his hips into me I swung my leg outwards to part for him. He cupped my breast and gave my yearning bud a twist. I whimpered into his mouth as our tongues lapped at each other. Andrés wasn't that much taller than I and I could still sense the rhythmic undulating grinding of his pelvis trying to rub up against my mound. I reached between us and pushed down the waist of his shorts until his cock popped out, then took it in my hand for a stroking. His foreskin was still greasy and tacky from being inside me previously and I was so turned on by that.

"I want you so bad," I urgently hushed into his ear.

He pushed his shorts down further until they dropped to his feet, then he slipped his arm under my outstretched knee and his other arm under my other thigh to hoist me. I gasped deeply with the rush of my body being jostled by his manhandling, and I thumped the wood-panelled wall behind me as he re-pinned me against it. His prick prodded and mashed against me as he attempted line himself up. Andrés was going to take me right there. Once again, I reached down awkwardly between us as we jostled and pressed down on his shaft until it found my entrance and slipped in.

"Uhh-ohhhh-uhh," I exhaled, my sigh morphing into a satisfied moan as he sank into my depths. My walls felt slightly tender from being recently so worked over, but I took no less pleasure from his rooting as he squidged about in the remnants of his previous load, or at least whatever hadn't yet seeped further up into me.

I wrapped my left leg around his thigh, hooking my toe beneath his knee. Realizing how firmly he had me pinned to the wall, I lifted my other leg to wrap around his waist and I held on with one arm around his shoulders and the other palming his back. His hips churned to screw me up against the wall, his hot grunting breath in my ear and my soft sighs in his.

My hand roamed down his back to grope his irresistible flexing buttock as he fucked me. Soon, his grinding became strokes, short at first but then longer, slow and deep, pressing my ass into the wall behind me. When the strokes quickened he was banging me.

"Uhh... ohh... ohh..." I moaned as my body thumped the wall. Then suddenly the wall thumped back and I clutched him with a start. I chuckled in embarrassment. We had disturbed his neighbor.

Andrés backed out and my feet dropped to the floor planks. With a hand in the small of my back, he guided me ahead. When we reached his door I turned to enter but he urged me on to the end of the balcony. His hand in my back slid upwards and bent me forward over the rail as he got behind and lined himself up again. I sighed heavily as he slid in with ease.

Over the railing I was now looking across the lane at the next building. A man passed below, walking away from us along the lit seafront walk oblivious to us. Andrés wrapped his left arm under and around me to grope my opposite breast. Then his right hand delved down through my bush. I knew where it was going and gasped heavily in expectation. Just as he had done when he had had me bent over the counter top, he pressed his fingertip gently on my hood as he fucked me.

"Ohh-mmghh," I sighed heavily as he compressed my clitoris between his hand and his cock. Conscious of his neighbors, I tried to stifle my cries but nearly choked in futility. I gripped the rail and he shoved himself up into me. My arms gave out and my waist crashed into the fence, my left breast hanging free above the lane below, my right still clutched in his palm and my hair flopping down around my face. My leg lifted, rubbed against his and kicked uncontrollably at the back of his calf and the wave of bliss bubbled forth from my pussy, up through my tummy and filled my chest. My flesh vibrated sweetly. "Ohhh God," I hummed out over the street. Then Andrés rammed himself in and I felt the twitchy throb of his shaft before the subtle spreading warmth of his seed filled me again.


seis

It's been four months. I'm back home in Indiana and Andrés is still in Spain. Heidi is off to college in Pennsylvania. So much has happened since then, yet not much at all.

That next morning back in Almería I woke up to the smell of toast and boiled egg. Andrés was up and about, dressed for the day in a loose grey t-shirt and white shorts. His thick dark locks did not seem to be styled but rather looked to have just fallen into place on their own. As I sat up he brought me a glass of chilled lemon tea. Then he offered me breakfast but my appetite wasn't up yet. I was certainly thirsty though, so I drank up.

He had to go. He had classes at the university. I explained to him that I was leaving on a bus for Gibraltar in a couple of hours. This would be goodbye. He gave me one of his cards with his website, email and instagram.

As I got dressed, he went to the easel and framing it up precisely with his phone, took a pic of the new portrait. Then he popped open my canister and took down our erotic likeness.

"This one is for you too," he said.

"Aww, thank you," I blushed. He rolled up the new portrait and I felt a ripple of goosebumps as just like he did with the other, he carefully inserted it into the tube.

Downstairs I had to squint in the bright Mediterranean sunshine. He was going one way and I was headed the other.

"I wish I could stay," I told him.

"We will keep in touch," he said.

I reached up around him and he drew me in close. We kissed goodbye, slowly, tenderly, lingering. Then we parted. He turned with a fond easy smile and walked away. When he disappeared around the corner an emptiness filled my chest.

I walked back in the previous night's rumpled clothes. With my hair a complete debacle, I tried my best to be incognito with my hat and shades, while my tender pussy forced me to alter my gait somewhat.

Back at the hotel Heidi was all packed and eager to get going. Gawking at my appearance, my contended blush, bleary eyes and my hopelessly snarled hair, she knew that I'd been thoroughly savagely and fabulously laid. It was hard for her to resist grilling me for the details and to see the portrait but she knew that we had no time. We had to keep the schedule. Quickly, I threw my stuff together, pinned up my catastrophic hair and redid my shades and sun hat disguise, and we headed down to check out.