Fucking Kanika Aunty in Her 'Sleep'

Story Info
An 18 yo takes advantage of a 40 yo woman.
4.5k words
4.26
40.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perineyum
perineyum
35 Followers

(TW: Non-consent: There is mild non-consensual activity. I have only used these actions here to indicate a scenario between consenting adults, however in some descriptions silence or inaction may be construed as non-consent. Please note that it is not the case and that while I support fantasy and creativity, consent is absolutely necessary and important in sexual relations. All characters are 18+ in this story.)

I grew up in a tiny village where everyone knew everyone. All the women worked in fields and managed homes, some were also teachers and doctors but they were all those who had studied elsewhere and moved to our village. The house that carried the most respect in our village belonged to the Chopras.

Mr. and Mrs. Chopra came from a wealthy family, I'm not sure where their wealth came from, but in our village they were responsible for all the good things. The school I studied in was built by them, the kids who went away to study took loans from them, the village PHO got new equipment and a duty doctor because of them, and they even organised village fairs every year.

That was until Mr. Chopra disappeared one day, leaving behind Mrs. Chopra and their son. Then the stories ran wild about why he had left - the most popular one being that he had been having an affair in the city and grew weary of his wife and life in the village. I remember wondering why anyone would leave such a beautiful wife behind. The kid was annoying, but the wife made up for it.

Mrs. Chopra had beautiful long black hair that fell down to the small of her back but she would tie it up (it was hot I guess). Her boobs were not massive but just right, and she had an ass that you could stare at even when she wore a salwar kameez. But most of the time, she wore a long skirt and a t-shirt. When Mr. Chopra left, there were (within weeks) a whole line of suitors for her, but she avoided all of them. She was about 40 years old then, and no one pushed really hard, because she still paid for and ran most of the utilities in the village, and if it was not worth losing all of that. Moreover, she was 'tainted' in my village, which is I suppose the worst thing that could happen to you.

I was still in school at 18, I started school late because till I was 10 there wasn't really a school in the village. There were a few others like me were also in school, I think the oldest kid was 22. I didn't really like school. Before I joined school, I did odd jobs for everyone and earned money. I would wrap up work at my father's milk and eggs business in the morning and spend the rest of the day earning bits for things like helping some old lady carry groceries home, or spreading cow dung cakes in someone's yard, carrying water to someone's home or other jobs.

So even after school started, no one could stop me from doing these chores. I would spend every minute I could before dinner earning money, bits at a time. In doing so I would try to spend as much time around Kanika aunty's (Mrs. Chopra) house as possible. Just so she would hail me and give me chores, giving me an excuse to gawk at her and let my imagination go wild.

In my head, I had sucked on her tits and fucked her in the ass but in reality all I could do was stare at her.

-------------------------

I had just finished school on that day and I was heading to my neighbourhood looking to pick up some work collecting junk. I turned a corner and saw Kanika aunty's boobs in a black saree coming towards me. She usually didn't wear a saree but she wore it only to some girls only class she taught outside of school (in hindsight, it was probably a women's health class).

She was looking right at me, and as she was passing me stopped to ask if I'd walk with her. I took the invitation without thinking or saying a word. She explained that she wanted to look after her son who was being bullied and beaten up at school but she couldn't do much herself. She wanted me to tail him and make sure he didn't get into any trouble and promised me good money for it.

Even though it was easy for me to do so, I saw it as an opening to get closer to her, so I told her it would be easier if I had an excuse to come to her house every so often. She had one ready, and suggested that she would let her son know that I was helping them tend to the fruit garden she had in the yard. I was in.

For a month or two, it was just me ogling at Kanika aunty every chance I got. She even had some girls coming to her for advice who were pretty hot too, but she was the queen. Her son had no more issues with bullies just because 2 days a week he walked home with me and the rest of the days I walked a safe distance behind making sure no one bothered him. I actually began helping Kanika aunty in the garden, bringing her new fruit seeds that she could put in and bringing cow dung to use as manure.

In my head, I was fucking her every day. I didn't really have the balls to do anything about it until one day when I was walking in from the garden and must've slipped because of my wet feet. Kanika aunty was right in front of me and as I fell, I grabbed her boobs for support. She was now pushed up against the wall and my hands were on her boobs. I didn't let go for a couple of seconds at least. She had a sort of shocked look on her face and said nothing till I let go. Although I felt the urge to apologise, there was a voice in my head that said, 'Wow, you touched Kanika aunty's boobs'.

So instead, I just pretended like my foot hurt and bent down to examine it. A few more moments passed in silence, then she said 'Keela, are you okay?'

(Keela is not my name, its just what people affectionately call me)

I said yeah, I just tripped and needed to sit for a minute. I could only think of the firmness of her boobs and although I didn't really feel her nipples, I could feel the outline of the bra from her t-shirt.

"Should I bring you some Ice?'

'No it's fine aunty, I'm okay, just slipped.'

I got up and went about my work as usual and after a while she went back to normal as well. When I was leaving, instead of just waving as she usually did, she hugged me goodbye and I felt the boobs on my chest again.

It was just a cursory hug, but it was all the encouragement I needed. To explain the magnitude of this gesture, no one ever hugged in my village. Parents didn't hug their kids. Husbands and wives didn't hug in public, but Kanika aunty was different.

-------------------------------------------

I mulled it over for the next couple of days and things were normal between Kanika aunty and me but I was plotting my next move. The opportunity came soon enough when we were plucking guavas from her tree, I had climbed up the tree and I looked down at her handing her guavas but I left a few of the ones on the low branches on the tree.

Once I was down, I pretended not to be able to reach the fruit on my own. I told her I had an idea and took the basket from her. I asked her to climb the tree, she seemed apprehensive so I told her I'd help her.

I swooped down and put my arms around her thighs and picked her up. A swift gasp escaped her, my right hand was cupping her bum, and my face was pressed against her waist.

'Can you reach the branch?' I asked before she could react.

'Yes', she breathed as she grabbed onto the branch and climbed up. As she did she rested her feet on my shoulders to boost herself up. A brief glimpse upwards showed me she was wearing black tights underneath the skirt, disappointed as I was at the sight, I had just cupped her butt and was going to try and do it again when she came back down.

When she was done picking all the fruit, she dangled her feet off the tree.

She said, 'Can you help me? I don't think I'll be able to jump down.'

So I held her feet to my shoulders and on the pretence of stabilising it ran my hand up her calf while determinedly not looking at her. She bent her knees and started to slide down. As she did, her skirt rode up and I was holding her ass with just the thin material of the tights separating us. I set her down, and finally looked at her face, she seemed to be blushing.

---------------------------------------------

At this point I was emboldened to the extent that I didn't even make great excuses anymore. I brushed my hand on her boobs while reaching for something, rested my hand on her back or thighs on the pretext of supporting her or myself.

The boldest I had been so far was fully grabbing and fondling her boobs while picking her up from pulling out the weeds. But she was no less, when I came up behind her to see what she was cooking or to hand her something, she pressed her butt up against me constantly.

This carried on for weeks and I wondered if we would ever get to a point that I could kiss her or feel her skin more intimately. Of course I still fantasised about fucking her but my focus was only on the next step. My opportunity came when she was ill.

I went to Kanika aunty's house as usual after school, her son told me at school that she was unwell but I went to tend to the garden anyway. I asked him what was wrong with her and he said she had a bad headache and was up all night.

So I finished up all the work and thought I'd look in on her before I left. I knocked on the door of her room but no one answered after a couple of tries. I eventually pushed it open a bit and peeked in, Kanika aunty was asleep in her pink nightie. I stepped in and walked towards her, she was lying on her side facing away from me. I put a palm on her forehead and couldn't feel a temperature, she still didn't wake.

I was hoping that she would wake up so I could offer her a massage and touch her some more. So, I felt her neck as well, in the hope that it would jerk her awake.

As I looked around and found a strip of painkillers on the table next to the bed. It set the cogs of my mind in motion. I thought even if she woke up I was going to go for it.I steeled myself and put a hand on her ass. I started to caress it and squeeze it and still no reaction from her. She had one palm on the pillow and the other under her head as she slept, still nothing moved.

I ventured my hand into the crack of her ass, wedging her panties in there in the process, I'm sure. I rubbed my finger along the crack but I could only feel the folds of her panties. I knelt and kissed her ass. Fuck! I couldn't believe it.

I started rubbing my dick in my pants with one hand and traced the seam of her now wedged pantied with the other, pausing to feel her crack or kiss her ass. I tried to reach around and touch her pussy but she had her leg folded so I would have had to physically move her to gain access. So I stood again, looked at her face and still detected no change. I touched her lips and put a finger inside her mouth. Oh fuck this was ecstasy.

I took my slightly damp finger with her sweat and touched her boob. There was no bra under her nightie. I felt like an electric current ran through me.

Her boob felt firm in my hand and as I caressed my way up tot he nipple, it was erect. Did this mean she was awake? I paused to look at the face again and nothing.

In my ballsiest move yet, I slid my hand inside the top of her nightie. I was feeling her bare boob. It was actually the nook between her boobs that I felt because they were squeezed together but I worked my way in till I could cup it gently. Oh fuck, I pulled my dick out and started to stroke it. My thumb now found her nipple and I was squeezing her tit gently. My cock was facing the table and I thought I'll clean up the mess because this lady was going to make me cum. As I sort of tit fucked her with my finger, I felt my knees go as I came and despite my best laid plans some of my cum landed in her hair and the rest of it on the table and floor.

SHIT. What do I do now? I grabbed some newspaper and cleaned the floor and table. Then I used my handkerchief to mop up as much of it as I could from her hair. But as I left I couldn't help myself and dipped a finger into my cum stained handkerchief and laid it on her lips for a few seconds before leaving.

-------------------------------------------------

I wasn't even supposed to go to Kanika aunty's place the next day, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to know if she knew or if she'd say something. I was consumed by nervous excitement. I paid not attention in school (worse than usual). I headed to her place immediately after.

She opened the door in a yellow t-shirt and track pants and welcomed me as usual, 'Keela! What a surprise? What are you doing here?'

She hugged me as she said it. I took it as a sign that either she didn't know what happened or she knew it happened and was playing it cool.

'Oh, nothing aunty, I couldn't finish clearing the leaves from the yard so I thought I'd do that today.'

'Oh okay, good, go on. I'm sorry I really wasn't well yesterday so I couldn't come and help you.'

'Are you feeling better today?'

'Yeah, but I didn't really finish my sleep so I'm hoping to get some of that now. I'm going to pass out now but you go on and do whatever you want to.'

'Ok, I'm going to go in the back then.'

'Mmhmm, see you.'

Phew, she didn't know. I wasn't in any trouble. I just had to pretend to work for a bit and then I could go. I went to work in the yard, trying to idle the time by but really just going over that foray in the bedroom again and again. I wondered if she tasted my cum on her lips when she woke.

Once enough time had passed, I was going to leave. I wondered if I could say bye before I left but I didn't want to disturb her nap.

WAIT! I froze mid-step, running the conversation I had just had with her back in my head. I was just so relieved that I was off the hook. I wasn't listening to her. What had just happened?

I had to check in on her and then go. I couldn't not take the chance. She had basically asked me to..

I pushed open the door of the bedroom. She had changed into the flimsiest yellow nightie and was lying on her tummy with her left leg raised to the left so it hiked up the nightie such that I could see the back of her right thigh and a bit of her bum. Was she not wearing panties?

I looked at the table, no tablets in sight, could I take the leap?

I was all in. I walked up to stand beside her. I put my hand under the nightie and placed it where I thought her pussy was and my fingers landed on her bush. She wasn't wearing panties.

I slowly trailed my hand down and it found a moist spot. I put some light pressure on it, she twitched but there was no change in her posture. Her face was angled away from me so I couldn't see her expression. I moved my finger in a little circle picking up on the moisture, then I smelt it for a moment before putting my fingers in her mouth.

I lowered myself to a kneeling position and started kissing her from the base of her neck all the way down while my fingers were in her mouth. When, I reached the small of her back, I withdrew my fingers and put them in the crack of her ass. The touch of my wet fingers on her asshole prompted a sharp intake of breath from her.

She continued to be motionless but i knew I had free reign. I pulled the nightie further up exposing her whole ass and giving me a first glimpse of her bushy pussy. Her ass was beautiful, dusky skin converging towards that brown hole and the pink of her pussy was visible through the bush.

I spread her cheeks and kissed her asshole. Again she twitched. I began to lick her gently and then beginning to dart my tongue into her brown hole. I spit in it and slid in a finger, I felt her back arch and heard an 'unnh'. I tried to thrust in and out with my finger but it felt a bit dry. So I went back to the licking. I progressed up to her pussy and started to lick her there as well punctuating it with kisses to her thigh and around the crotch. She smelt so good down here.

My tongue explored the outer walls of her pussy but I was eager to be in her. I began to lick and gently suck on her clit. It was a bit hard to do that because her pussy was sideways because her leg was out at an angle. So I changed position and with on hand on her shoulder I slowly inserted one finger into her pussy like I was fucking her sideways with my finger.

I let go of her shoulder and pulled my own cock out of my pants. I began stroking it. I didn't have a condom but I didn't intend to cum in her. I pulled my fingers back and licked then. She tasted heavenly. I got behind her and touched the tip of my dick onto her pussy when she moved suddenly. I was startled and thrown off balance as I stumbled backwards. I figured I had finally gone too far.

When I looked back at her though, she had just turned with her face turned towards the edge of the bed, mouth lolling slightly open. I think I was going to fall in love with this woman.

I approached her again and pulled her nightie back to expose her butt again and her stomach. The access to her pussy was blocked by her raised leg. I guided my cock to her lips and rubbed them with it before pushing it slightly inwards. With my cock resting in her mouth, I reached under the neck of her nightie to fondle her booobs.

When I pinched a nipple she sucked on my dick, almost like she would suck on a straw and I nearly came from just that. I put one hand on the back of her head and started to thrust in it. Apart from the sucking motions she made, she was still. I thrust quicker and quicker till I came in her mouth. Fuck me, she was so hot.

I stepped back to see her face slightly pink but continued to pretend to sleep. I spanked her and planted a kiss on her ass before I left.

-------------------------------------------------------

I had made up my mind, I was going to fuck Kanika aunty. I wanted to take a condom with me but if I bought one, the whole fucking town would know. I would have to risk it without one.

That day I didn't go to her place after school. I waited till it was time for dinner. I had made some shit excuse about staying elsewhere and gone to her place. When she came to the door, she was a bit taken aback.

'Keela, are you okay? What happened? Why didn't you come earlier?'

'I'm fine aunty, I can't stay home tonight. Would it be okay if I stayed here?'

'Oh, do your parents know you're here?'

'No, they think I'm at Arjun's place but it's okay.'

'Ok, come in, let's talk'

I followed her to the kitchen.

'Did you eat?'

'Yes, thank you'

'Okay, will you have something to drink then?'

'Sure, anything cold will be good.'

She went over to the fridge and bent a bit forward to see what was in there. I walked up behind her and pressed myself onto her ass and grabbed her boobs from behind.

'Keela...'

As she straightened up I nibbled on her neck and ear.

'Keela...'

'I want to fuck you, Kanika'

'Mmmhhhmmm..'

She closed the door of the fridge and moved a bit ahead, reached around and grabbed the waistband of my shorts without looking back and walked forward. I let my hands fall to my side and followed.

She led me once again to her bedroom and once we were in she locked the door behind her and pressed me up against it. She reached down and pulled my shirt over my head. As she planted kisses on my chest and neck, I whispered, 'You're so hot Kanika, I've been waiting for this for so long.'

She looked up at me and smiled, then she began to squat, as she lowered herself she pulled my shorts and underwear down with her. She began to make her way up the inside of my thigh kissing her way up. She kissed my dick and gave it an extra lick before standing back up. She began to take off the t-shirt she was wearing when I put my hands on her back and pulled her into me.The feeling of her boobs touching my chest made me so hard.

I kissed her. Our hands were exploring each other's bodies as our tongues met and when we pulled back we were out of breath. I put my hands slightly under her ass and lifted her, she straddled me with her legs and I carried her to the bed.

perineyum
perineyum
35 Followers
12