Fucking Mr. Bishop

Story Info
Mum helps out with my boss.
1.5k words
4.29
43.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idope247
idope247
22 Followers

Lois Hurley had worked for Conrad Bishop for four years and every birthday she would go into the office dressed in something really sexy, lock the door and fuck him until he couldn't stand it anymore. She had no other intimate contact with him apart from that one day a year. Her 45-year-old boss looked forward to this little celebration and Lois figured no matter how slow business got she'd be secure for the next twelve months. However, like all well-laid plans, there came a hitch, when on that most important day she developed a bad case of the flu and there was no way she could go into the office.

Her mother, a feisty divorcee of some 47 years would do anything to help her daughter but opening up her legs for a stranger went seemed to go beyond the call of duty.

"Mom - he's going to be bitterly disappointed, I feel I'm letting him down," she sniffled.

"That's ridiculous, you should be ashamed of performing sexual acts on him and he should be ashamed for letting you. Is he married?"

"No, he's divorced like you."

"What the fuck does he do for the rest of the year - jerk himself off."

"I don't know but I do know that he fucks great."

"What makes him different to any other man."

"The way he eats pussy, he nibbles on it in a certain way and it just about drives you crazy."

"Don't let's talk about it anymore."

Lois paused for a few sneezes and then smiled at her mom, "It's making you all wet thinking about having your pussy chewed isn't it."

"Don't be disgusting."

Come on mom - all you have to do is suck his dick, let him suck your tits, eat you out, shove his huge cock into you and it's all over."

"Look since your father moved out five years ago the only men I've allowed to touch me are Reg and Danny."

"What about Nathan and Jim,"

"They were just casual acquaintances."

"One night stands you mean."

"Watch your mouth."

"Come on Mom it's almost 8.15 and you have to be there by 9 - he's probably waiting with his pants down right now," she said, "It would be inhuman to disappoint him."

"No I'm planning to go lunch with Audrey so I can't possibly fit it in."

"Are you going to the Ramsdens?"

"Of course not that would cost a fortune."

"That's where Mr. Bishop will take you afterward."

"To Ramsdens?"

"Yes - and you choose whatever you want off the menu."

"I hate to see you in a fix with your boss but I'm just going to lie there and let him fuck me, I'm not going to put a lot of effort into it," she said, and then asked what did she do between the fuck and lunch.

"He usually drives me around in his Rolls, sometimes we do it again in the back seat."

"I am not going to be treated like a cheap tart and be fucked in the back seat of a car - even a posh one."

"Well we mostly have cocktails first, there's a bar in the car."

"A bar?"

"Yes," she grabbed a tissue and blew her nose, while her mother waited patiently for her to continue, "Yes and then he stops off at a jewelry store and buys me a little trinket."

"Is that where you got that gold bracelet from," she said, pointing to

Lois's wrist."

"And this ring."

"Shit you must give him a really good time."

"He deserves it Mom - he's a really nice man and a great boss."

"OK come upstairs and show me what I should wear."

When she arrived at the reception she informed the little blonde with too much mascara that she was Mrs. Hurley and that Lois was sick. It just took seconds for Mr. Bishop, still wearing his pants, to rush out in a panic.

"I'm Sarah - Lois's mother," she said, as he quickly took her by the arm and escorted her into his inner sanctum.

He seemed to be relieved when he found out she was there purely to convey details of Lois's state of health. It did cross his mind that she might be thinking of filing a sexual harassment case against him or something. There was coffee and Danish on the desk and he insisted that she have some and as the sipped and munched they developed quite a friendly rapport.

When she'd eaten the last morsel of her Danish and wiped the crumbs from her face she handed him a birthday card from her daughter.

"And," she smiled, getting up and dropping her skirt to the floor,

"There's the matter of the gift."

Mr. Bishop protested that it wasn't necessary but she very skillfully stripped off her garments one by one leaving him with his mouth wide open. When she slipped out of her naughty looking lace panties he shot over to the door and locked it.

"I don't want my staff walking in," he said, "What would they think."

"What they think every birthday," she replied.

He sat back at his desk and mopped his brow as Sarah stood there completely naked. Even though he seemed reluctant to take up her offer her beautiful figure and perky tits didn't go unappreciated.

"You are in excellent shape for a woman your age," he managed to murmur after a few minutes silence.

"What do you mean your age," she retorted, "I'm the same age as you."

"Oh yes I apologize Mrs. Hurley, it's just that it's been a stressful morning and I'm apt to say the wrong thing."

Sarah moved around the desk and stood behind him. She slowly began to massage his neck and he sighed as if it was just what he needed.

"You must learn to relax Mr. Bishop, it's not good for you to be stressed out all of the time."

After a few minute of Sarah's magic fingers, he turned in his swivel chair to be confronted by her gorgeous tits and all that pent up sexual anxiety drove him to grab her slender waist and nuzzle his face between them.

Encouraging him to stand up she helped him to take his clothes off and soon they stood facing each other naked. She put her hands each side of his waist and slowly moved them downward as she lowered herself to the floor. Soon her magic fingers began to work again but this time on his balls and he gave a huge gasp as her lips delicately touched the end of his dick.

He was breathing heavy and she knew he was dying for her to take it in her mouth and so she slipped very slowly down his shaft causing his body to tense up in anticipation of her next move. She fully withdrew it and he, his face twisted as though he was in pain, began to tremble quite violently. Not wanting to torture him any further she plunged it back into her mouth as far as it would go.

She wasn't sure if her daughter let him cum in her mouth but she figured she'd do it anyway, just as a little extra treat. Mr. Bishop hung on to her shoulders as she kept plunging it into her mouth, continuing to finger his balls as she did so. When he shot his load his shouted "Holy fuck," at the top of his voice and it echoed around the outside office.

When he'd regained his composure he lifted Sarah up onto his desk and then knelt before her, parted her legs and licked and sucked her cunt like nobody had ever done before. He did the lip nibbling like Lois had described and then he slurped his long powerful tongue all the way up her wet crack.

The receptionist outside sat up quite startled when the sound of Sarah cumming vibrated the door. She paused for a while trying to imagine what was going on in there and wondering why Mr. Bishop had never shown her that kind of interest.

Back in the office, she was still perched on the desk and he was ramming his dick into her twat at a mile a minute. He held on to her arms as he drove it in with all the force he could muster.

Her tits were waving from side to side and her eyes tightly closed as he started to feel his cum stirring in his balls, and then it surged up his cock to explode inside of her. Her screams could not only be heard around the office but out in the street. Their session in the back of the Rolls was no less frenzied and then over lunch at Ramsdens he told her what a great birthday it had been.

When Sarah got home Lois was in bed sipping on a hot lemon juice.

"Well how did it go," she sniffled, wiping her dripping nose.

"Excellent," she replied, "And you won't have to worry about his birthday ever again."

She looked puzzled, "How's that?"

Because we're engaged to be married and that would be incest - wouldn't it?

idope247
idope247
22 Followers