Fucking Mrs. Claus on Christmas Eve

Story Info
Your wish is to spend the night with her... and fuck her!
1.9k words
4.32
28.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking Mrs. Claus on Christmas Eve

[F4M] [Script Offer] [Christmas] [Milk] and [Cookies] [Cock Sucking] [Creampie] [Impregnation]

Description: Mrs. Claus comes to you in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve. You were such a good young man this year, and she read your letter.

You wrote that, ever since you were young, you have always been attracted to Mrs. Claus, and your Christmas wish was to spend the night with her... and fuck her.

Note: This is a script for an erotic audio.

—————— Script Start ——————

Wake up, Dearie. Wake up.

Are you awake?

That's a good boy.

Merry Christmas, Sweetie. It's me, Mrs. Claus.

That's right, it's me, the real Mrs. Claus. I bet you're surprised to see me sneaking into your room on Christmas Eve.

What am I doing here? Oh, I think you know.

I got your letter, Darling. Santa tried to hide it from me, but not well enough.

I have to say, I was surprised when I saw what you wrote. It nearly knocked me out of my stockings!

[Clears throat]

"Dear Mrs. Claus,

I have been very good this year. This Christmas, instead of toys or money, I only have one wish. I wish that I've been keeping to myself for many years now.

Ever since I was a young boy, I have read stories about Mrs. Claus. In those stories, they always describe her as such a kind, caring and loving person, and her pictures! With her long, silver hair and rosy cheeks, is just so beautiful... and so fucking sexy!

I have always been attracted to older women, and I think that Mrs. Claus is the sexiest MILF I have ever seen in my life!

So, this Christmas, I only have one wish: to spend the night with Mrs. Claus, fuck her brains out, and cum deep inside of her warm, wet pussy!"

My goodness! That's quite a letter you wrote! Are you sure you belong on the nice list?

I'm just kidding. You've been so good this year, and despite what Santa might think, I think you deserve to be rewarded with your Christmas wish.

That's why I waited until Santa was done delivering presents in your neighborhood, and snuck in here to meet you.

That's right, Sweetie. I'm here to grant you your Christmas wish! You're finally going to get what you always wanted. You're going to fuck Mrs. Claus' hot, wet cunt on Christmas Eve!

Oh my! Yes, Dear. I know you're excited, but if we're going to do this, we're going to do this right. Just sit back and relax, Sweetie. Watch as Mrs. Claus puts on a show for you, one that you'll never forget!

You said in your letter that you liked my hair; my long, silvery hair. Normally, I have it tied up in a tight bun. I never get a chance to let my hair down for anyone, but tonight...

[She lets her hair down]

Mmm! That's better!

Do you like seeing me with my hair down, Sweetie; my long, silky hair draped down, past my shoulders, over my big, round breasts?

Mmm, speaking of Mrs. Claus' breasts...

[She pulls her top open, exposing her breasts]

Oh! There we go! Do you like seeing Mrs. Claus' tits spilling out of her coat?

Do you like how big they are, how round they are, how big and pointy the nipples are?

You know, when no one is looking, I just love to play with my nipples. They're Mrs. Claus' favorite toys, and tonight you get to play with them.

That's right, Dearie. Take Mrs. Claus' tits into your hands.

Squeeze them.

Pinch my nipples. You can even suck on them if you want.

[Moan]

Oh, that's it, Sweetie! Oh! That feels so good! It's been so long since a man sucked on Mrs. Claus' big, round tits.

[Moan]

Oh! What's this by the bedside, Dearie?

Is that... a plate of cookies, just for me?

Oh! You're so sweet!

[She takes a cookies into her mouth and eats it]

Delicious! Did you make these yourself? They're so good!

[She finishes the cookie]

You know, I couldn't possibly finish this whole plate by myself. Why don't you help yourself to some of the Mrs. Claus' cookies?

Of course I'm sure. There's nothing I love more than sharing my cookies with a nice young man like you. [giggle]

That's it. That's a good young man.

You look so happy; a cookie in one hand, and Mrs. Claus' big tit in the other. What more could anyone ask for?

Oh, I know! Would you like some milk to go with that cookie?

That could be arranged, you know?

How? Well, Mrs. Claus is full of Christmas magic, Sweetie. All I have to do is snap my fingers, and...

[She snaps her fingers]

There you go, baby; all the milk you could ever drink!

That's right, suck on Mrs. Claus' perfect nipples. Wash down those cookies with milk straight from my tits, and enjoy.

[Moan]

Oh! That's it! It feels so good! Keep sucking, Sweetie. It feels so good to have my tits drained by you.

You're such a good young man. You deserve to have your full of Mrs. Claus' big, milky boobs.

There you go! All full?

Good boy.

Now that you're all full, why don't you sit back and relax. Let Mrs. Claus pull down your pajama bottoms and suck on that big, long candycane of yours.

[She pulls down his pajama bottoms]

Oh my! Just look at it!

You are so much bigger than Santa, Sweetie, and harder... and thicker, too.

[She licks his cock]

I can barely get my lips around this big, hard fucking cock of yours.

[She licks his cock again]

Oh! Did your cock just twitch? Do you like it when Mrs. Claus talks dirty to you?

Do you like it when Mrs. Claus tells you how much she loves to suck on your cock?

[She sucks his cock]

Well then, how about this? You have the biggest, fattest cock I have seen in all my years! I just love running my tongue up and down the bottom of your shaft, like a big, thick candycane!

[She sucks his cock again]

Mmm, and the head of your cock is so big and purple, like a beautiful, Christmas plum. I just love to suck on it, to dart my tongue in and out of your slit, and lap up all the tasty, juicy pre-cum that comes flowing out.

[She licks and sucks his cock]

Mmm... your pre-cum is so tasty.

[She licks and sucks his cock again]

And these balls! Mmm... I could suck these magnificent balls of yours all day! They're so big, and round and heavy, practically overflowing with hot, thick, potent cum! I bet you can shoot a fucking gallon of jizz into my cunt if I gave you the chance.

And, trust me sweetie, tonight you're going to get the chance.

Does that excite you? The thought of creaming Mrs. Claus' cunt? The thought of spraying your cum deep inside my hot, wet pussy? Doesn't it just make you want to—Oh!

[He pulls her down on his cock and starts to face fuck her]

Oh my! Yes! Don't stop! Face fuck me!

[Gagging]

Grab my hair! Use my long, silver hair like a handle and force me down on this big, hard fuck-stick of yours. Show Mrs. Claus who's in charge here!

[Gasping for breath]

Treat me like a whore, your Christmas whore!

[He lets go of her head. She gasps for air]

[Cough] So naughty! To think you would manhandle Santa Claus' wife like that, but don't worry, Dear, I won't tell! [giggle]

My God! Just look at that cock of yours! So big, and hard, and throbbing, just waiting for me to get on top and ride you like a Christmas sleigh!

Let me just pull down these panties and...

[She takes off her panties]

Take a look, Sweetie. Nice and smooth, just for you, and right here, right above my pussy, I shaved a little snowflake. Doesn't it look sexy, baby?

Mmm, Oh God! The way you face fucked me just now made me so fucking horny! My pussy is so wet for you, Sweetie. Mrs. Claus' pussy is just begging for your cock, baby. I need to ride you!

Are you ready, baby? Are you ready to have your Christmas wish come true?

You're going to fuck Mrs. Claus, Dearie, and cum deep inside of her sopping wet pussy.

Merry Christmas, Sweetie. Oh!

[She lowers herself onto his cock]

Oh God! It feels so good! Your cock is stretching me out so much!

[Moan]

Santa has never fucked me like this!

[Moan]

How do you like my cunt, Sweetie?

Is it tight enough for you?

I can make it tighter, you know. All it takes is a little bit of Christmas magic, and...

[Snaps fingers]

Oh! Oh, Fuck! Yes! That's it! Don't stop! Keep fucking my hot, tight cunt as I bounce up and down on this big, thick cock of yours!

[Moan]

That's it, baby! Make Mrs. Claus into your Christmas whore!

Do you like fucking my sopping wet cunt, Darling? To think that Santa tried to keep you from me. That bastard! I would just love to get back at him!

Oh! I think I have an idea, a very naughty idea to get back at Santa for trying to keep us apart.

Sweetie, how would you like to get Mrs. Claus pregnant?

Oh, Darling! I'm not too old. All it takes is a little bit of Christmas magic, and I can make my pussy fertile and ready to carry your child.

Would you like that, Sweetie? Would you like to breed Mrs. Claus, to impregnate her, to claim her womb as yours, and have her carry your child?

All I have to do is snap my fingers. Just say "Yes," and we can have ourselves a little Christmas miracle right here, right now.

[He says yes]

Good boy!

[Snaps fingers]

Oh! Fuck! That's it, Sweetie! I'm all ready for you. All you have to do is cum. Cum for me!

[Moan]

Mmm, I let you have my milk. Now, I want your cream!

[Moan]

Let's make it a white Christmas!

[Moan]

Fill my cunt with a load of Christmas cheer!

[Moan]

Do it, Sweetie! Knock me up! Get Mrs. Claus pregnant! I want to carry your child for nine months.

[Moan]

Imagine seeing me with a big, round, pregnant belly in all those story books and Christmas specials. Would you like that?

[Moan]

Fuck! That's it! Spill your seed deep into my womb! Claim me as yours; body, mind and soul!

[Moan]

Do it! Cum in me! Cum in me! Fucking knock me up!

[He cums inside of her]

YES! That's it, baby! I can feel you cumming inside me! I can feel your hot, thick cum pumping deep into my unprotected womb. OH GOD!!

[She cums hard on his cock]

[Gasping] You really are a naughty boy, aren't you?

Just kidding, Dearie. [giggle]

Oh! Just look at the mess you made of Mrs. Claus' cunt. You definitely got me pregnant, Sweetie.

Such a good boy. How does it feel, now that your Christmas wish has come true?

You've never felt happier in your entire life? Oh! Isn't that sweet. [Kiss]

It's almost dawn. I have to go soon, but I'll be sure to send you lots of naughty photos this year, especially pictures of my baby bump, and if you're a good boy next year, Mrs. Claus will be sure to come back and fuck your brains out all over again.

Maybe next year, you can even give me another Christmas miracle.

Good night, Sweetie, and have a Merry Christmas. [giggle]

—————— Script End ——————