Fucking My Friend's Boyfriend

Story Info
What's a little bicurious fucking between friends?
3.1k words
4.63
46.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party had begun to wind down, and most of the guests were starting to drift off, either hailing cabs or just staggering out of the door in a hope of reaching home. I leaned against the balcony railing, watching them go through the gentle curls of smoke from my nearly spent cigarette.

It had been a good evening, though hosting was always a much greater effort than just attending a party, and as I went back inside I winced at the thought of the hour or so I'd have to spend tomorrow bagging up the hundreds of bottles left along the countertops. Still, I added my own to the collection and hoisted another from the cooler whilst meandering my way over to join my housemates on the couch.

I sat on the end next to Maya, while her boyfriend hunched over the coffee table rolling a joint. Maya and I had been best friends since school, and had been inseparable through college and now university.

"Hal, can you do one for me?" She asked, and he nodded, humming along to the music videos still playing on the TV.

I lay back against the cushions and Maya put her head on my shoulder, still sipping her beer through a straw.

"Have a good night?" I asked.

"Yeeeaahhh, it was great! Hosting is the best 'cause I can just crawl across the flat and sleep when I'm done."

"Until you leave me to tidy up while you snore off your hangover." I laughed, and got a jab in the ribs for my remark.

"It's not my fault you've got a liver the size of my whole-ass body!" It was true, Maya was nearly a head and a half shorter than me, and as thick around the waist as I was around my thigh. Hal stood and offered the joint, but she said she would join him in a minute.

As Hal closed the balcony door, she sat up and twirled her straw between her fingers, not quite looking at me.

"You've been single a while, yeah? I mean, you've not brought anyone back in a while at least."

"Yeah, and no, I've been buried under my project. Why?"

"I want... I want to ask you if you..." She hesitated. "I want you to fuck my boyfriend."

She looked up at me then, her soft brown eyes nervous with a sincerity that stopped me from laughing at her request.

"You're serious, aren't you? Where is this coming from?"

"It's just, we've been trying things in the bedroom, toys and positions, and a bit of role reversal, but, I just, there's things I just can't do!"

"Like what? You can't take him in the ass or something? He's a very handsome man but he's definitely not built to top me."

"I know, I know," she looked away again, chewing on her straw. "He looks so good on his back when I'm on top and in control but it just doesn't feel right, like, I want to see him really taken by someone. And it's not like he doesn't enjoy his ass played with, that's for sure."

"I honestly don't quite know what to say, have you really thought about this? If this doesn't end well, I can't unfuck your boyfriend. I'd hate to ruin your relationship."

Maya stood, lifting the spare joint left on the table.

"I know I want this. I'm going to have a smoke, and if you want it too, then come join us. If not, then I promise I won't bring it up again." And with that, she went out to join Hal.

I sat and thought for a moment, absorbing her proposition. She was right, it had been ages since I'd been laid, and Hal was definitely the type I liked. Tall, slim, dusty blond hair that he kept tied in a little bun, usually with a marker or a paintbrush stuck in it.

"Fuck it," I thought, "What's the worst that could happen?" I drained my bottle, and left it on the table as I went outside.

Maya and Hal were stood together looking out over the railings at the city, her hand gently rubbing his back under his shirt. I saw her stiffen slightly as I closed the door behind me, and move aside a little as I approached, placing my hands either side of Hal, his butt against my crotch. To his credit, he didn't flinch or even seem surprised, just sighed gently and leaned his head back so I could kiss his neck over his shoulder.

The softest of moans rumbled through his chest as I pressed us up against the railings, nibbling at jawline and ear and neck, my hands now over his. I could feel his breathing increase with mine, and he pushed back against me to turn around.

"Alai" he whispered my name, and put his hands on my face to pull me into a kiss. It was quick, but I could tell that he was already committed to this. Remembering that this was Maya's desire too, I looked over to see her, mouth open, cheeks flushed. I gently took the joint from between her fingers and pulled, holding the smoke in my mouth then turning back to Hal and kissing him hard, letting him take some for himself.

We only broke apart when we heard the door open and shut behind us, and immediately wondered if Maya regretted her decision.

"Too much?" I asked.

"I don't know. She's been hinting at this sort of thing for weeks and... And I thought she'd be okay with it?"

"Do you want to...?"

"Yeah, yeah I probably should." Hal disentangled himself from me, and followed. I leant back on the rail and took another pull, hoping I hadn't just caused a major fuckup. I looked back out over the city and waited, wondering if it would be best to slink out of the apartment and let them have it out.

"Alai?" Hal called.

I re-entered the flat, and discovered that Maya was actually very okay with the situation she'd engineered.

Both of them were stripped to their underwear, and Maya had gone and fetched a bottle of lube and a box of condoms, the TV now playing some soft vibes in the background.

As I approached, she took his hand and they knelt together, waiting for me to reach them. She gently encouraged him as he reached up for my belt, slowly relieving some of the pressure that had begun to build in my tight jeans.

"Oh my!" Maya gasped to herself as Hal pulled my boxers down to my ankles, my shaft swaying slightly as it continued to stiffen. Hal, for his part, looked far more relaxed than she did, and ran his fingers in patterns across my thighs.

"I've never done this on a real cock before, let alone anything that thick, so please excuse any teeth." I raised an eyebrow at Maya, who grinned wickedly.

"I did say we had toys..." she said, and guided her boyfriend's hands onto my cock, and then settled down to caress his back and watch.

Hal's touch was unpractised, but still pleasurable, and he had the good instinct to watch my reaction as he stroked, gently at first but then building to a slow but strong rhythm, in time with the soft pulse of the music in the background. As he worked, I pulled the band in his hair free and sunk my fingers into his curls, looking down into his hungry eyes. As he knelt up higher to bring his mouth towards me, Maya slipped his underwear down and off, shuffling around behind him.

She took the bottle from the table and squeezed lubricant onto her fingers, and just as Hal's tongue first touched the underside of my swollen cockhead she began to rub her boyfriend's asshole, the pleasure making both of us moan softly. He hummed as he let me push my thick shaft deeper into his mouth, his eyes fluttering with the combination of pot, cock, and fingers.

As I began to thrust, Maya leant over his shoulder, kissing his ear and jaw as I had earlier, and I could tell she was starting to put more pressure on his ass. I wondered if she knew this was the closest a woman had ever been to my cock, just the thin skin of his cheek separating her mouth from it.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like having Alai's giant cock fill your mouth? Does it make you feel good to pleasure such a big, strong man? Do you want to touch his balls baby? Do you wanna make him feel so good?"

While she was cooing in his ear I withdrew from his mouth, and laid it across his face.

"You've got a few inches left to get wet, don't you Hal?" Obediently, he began to massage my head with one hand, the flat of his tongue bathing the base of my cock and my balls, alternative between licks and gentle sucks, groaning as my grip on his hair tightened.

"You've trained him well." I said to Maya, who flushed an even deeper shade of scarlet.

"I wanted him to do a good job for you."

"Well let's see how well he does taking this cock inside him, shall we?" Her eyes lit up like a wildfire, and she nodded emphatically as she pulled Hal up onto the couch, laying him on his back and kissing him deeply.

As I was taking off my shirt and retrieving a condom I could hear them whispering excitedly.

"You're doing so great baby!" Maya said. "I can taste him on your tongue, I've never been so fucking wet!"

I knelt between his legs, laying my cock alongside his. His was pretty, shaved smooth, dead straight and as slender as the rest of him. By comparison, mine was stubbled, curved gently upwards and as thick as the rest of me. Maya stroked him as I rolled the condom on myself, her tiny hands making him twitch, muscles flickering under his pale skin.

I took the hairband I'd taken from him and secured it around his hairless balls, his face a slight twitch of worry.

"Can't have you finishing too soon, can we?" I smirked, and pushed his legs up to his chest, Maya holding them in place for me.

"Please- please fill him." her mouth almost visibly watering.

As I aligned myself and pushed, she moaned along with him, grinding her hips into the cushion she was sat on while he gripped his cheeks to spread himself wider for me.

He was incredibly tight, his muscles pulsing around my cock, and I waited until his breathing relaxed slightly before taking his ankles in my hands and thrusting into him, his voice becoming a staccato series of exclamations as I pushed deeper into him than anything had ever been before.

Maya couldn't tear her eyes off us, even when she started squeezing her breast with one hand and buried the other into her panties, her lip starting to pale with how hard she was biting it.

"You like this Hal? You like a fat cock filling you?"

"Ugh- yes- fuck- please, hands- uhh- knees!"

I withdrew, and Hal flipped himself over. Maya stripped off her bralette and panties in the shuffle, and even I could appreciate how damn good she looked. She had the body of a ballet dancer; a flat stomach with a petite yet round ass and a small perky set of tits. Her arousal was blatant, with her flushed cheeks, hard nipples, and a string of wetness trailing down her thigh.

She shuffled down to lay beneath him and gripped his ass again for me to squeeze in, a little easier but no less intense a feeling. The two of them kissed passionately as I fucked him, her fingernails digging into his back. As I pounded into him, his moans got louder and faster, pushing back onto my cock as hard as I was thrusting until he cried out.

"Alai, don't stop, I'm gonna-"

"No! Not yet!" Maya pleaded. "Ride him baby, please, I want to see you on top of him."

Once again we rearranged, me sitting on the edge of the couch, Hal straddling me. Maya knelt behind him, and as Hal leant up to grab my cock, I started as she beat him to it, her tiny fingertips not even close to meeting around the middle. She looked just as surprised, I don't think she'd even thought about it before she had done it. I made brief eye contact with the first woman to ever touch my cock before she held it up for her boyfriend to impale himself on again. As he began to ride, drops of precum started to leak out of his slender cock, beading on my abdomen

She stayed behind him as he bounced, hands tracing over his sides, thighs, and on my legs too. One of her hands vanished, presumably back between her legs, and the other snaked around Hal's waist to stroke his cock as he rode. What I wasn't prepared for was the sudden feeling of a tongue between my legs.

In a more sober moment I might have considered the implications of my lifelong female friend licking my taint, but at this point I was so drunk on pleasure I just accepted it and kept on ploughing her boyfriend's tight little ass.

Hal meanwhile had begun to tire, so I pulled the band off, planted my feet and began driving up into him, his eyes rolling back as he surrendered to me, so much so he was barely able to make a sound as he began to come, first a tightness around my cock, then a visible contraction of his now unbound balls before he started spraying all over me. By the time he shuddered to a stop, I was soaked from navel to nose, cum splashed all over my body and face.

He managed to lift himself off and collapse on the couch next to me lidded eyes barely open.

"Fuck... Just, fuck, man..."

Maya stayed sat where she was, watching my cock twitch, her hand still between her legs.

"You did train him well, good god!" I breathed, nearly winded myself. "Is this what you wanted?"

"That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," she whispered, barely focused. "The way you just took him, how good he looked taking your cock was perfect."

She refocused on me. "I'm sorry you didn't get to finish..."

"Oh no worries, I'll be okay." I said, reaching down to the condom still wrapped around me.

"Wait- please, after that, let me at least clean you?" And she got up, returning with some tissue. I let her gingerly pull the condom from me, bundling it in the tissue and leaving it on the floor. She knelt up closer, one hand around the base of my still-solid cock.

"I mean, it's not like I haven't swallowed him before so, would you mind?"

My voice was thick. "Not at all."

She started at my waistline, gently licking up Hal's cum. I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting her work. She slowly crawled her way up, my cock sliding down between her breasts as she reached my sternum, then climbing onto me to clean my neck, leaving only my face.

"Maya, I-"

"Alai it's okay, I don't think Hal will mind." the gentle snoring from across the couch confirmed that Hal indeed would not be too concerned with his girlfriend laying naked atop her friend that had just fucked the life out of him.

Maya leaned in and kissed me for the first time then, softly sucking at my tongue and biting my lips. She kissed differently to Hal, to any man. It was gentle, giving, and invited me to chase after her mouth every time she started to pull back.

It was only when we broke that I felt her shift and place her pussy on top of my cock, pressing it into my stomach. She began punctuating her kisses with licks to my jaw and cheeks, letting me taste Hal's cum for myself. It was wheaty, and not too bitter, but taking it from Maya's mouth was the part that made my cock throb.

"You know, I didn't come either, even though that really was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. I love how much you owned him, how much you stretched him-" Every few words were punctuated with her grinding slowly back and forth along my length "And I want to thank you, make you feel as good as we both did."

And with that, she gripped me again, and pressed me to her entrance. She kissed me, and leant back, quietly whimpering as she filled herself.

I'd never had sex without a condom before, and certainly never even been near a vagina, but good fucking god did I learn something about myself then. She sat up straight to sink the last inch in, and I felt warm waves of pleasure all along my cock, almost like a massage. She didn't speak - and I certainly couldn't - but we began to rock together, slowly at first then faster, her contractions milking me with a vise-like grip, strands of sweaty black hair falling across her face, her hands squeezing her breasts like she did when she was watching.

Following instinct, I started rubbing her clit with my thumb and she squeezed me even tighter. Her mouth was open, though nothing but adorable squeaks escaped. I felt the pressure in my balls building, a deep, powerful ache.

"Maya-"

"Inside, inside me"

"But I-"

Before I could protest further, she grabbed my wrists and held them over my head, hammering herself down onto my throbbing cock.

"I. Said. Inside. Me!" She kissed me and screamed into my mouth as we both exploded together, an almost painful force from inside me flooding her as she shook, soaking my crotch and clamping down so hard I couldn't have pulled out if I tried.

Eventually she collapsed on top of me, breath heaving.

"I really, really needed that"

"I did too. Let's just clean up later yeah?"

The realisation of what we'd just done began to sink in. We'd been friends for so long, but I never thought she had been feeling anything like this towards me, especially as I'd come out to her nearly a decade ago.

I stroked her hair behind her ear, and she gently scratched my chest with a fingernail.

"Maya I-"

"I know, I know... But let's just figure this out tomorrow, okay?"

She tucked her head under my chin and wrapped her arms around me, and within a few minutes we were both sound asleep.