Fucking My Sister-in-law

Story Info
Fucking my sister-in-law next to my drunk sleeping brother.
1.5k words
4.3
60.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers

This is absolutely a true story that happened back in back in 2004, before I got married. I used to work as an IT Technician in the ICT Department of a popular hotel in Rustenburg, South Africa. The hotel had staff accommodation on the premises and I qualified to stay on the premises due to the distance between my home village and the hotel. I am originally from an area called Klipgat in the North-west province which is about 180km away from Rustenburg.

Working in the hospitality industry is challenging because it's operational twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week. Being an It Technician meant being available even beyond your normal hours of work.

What the establishment always advised though was that staff, especially those of us who resided on the premises, should always go off-site every chance we got because staying in that environment without a break for a prolonged period of time can get overwhelming. Not that there were no interesting activities to indulge in, there were pubs and a whole lot of recreational facilities. Be that as it may, every opportunity that I got I used to break away and drive home for a weekend or so.

At home we're five boys and one girl from the same mother. I am the fourth boy and the last-born is a girl. The wife of my third oldest brother, who is fifteen years older than me is very beautiful, light-skinned and very curvy. She was thirty-seven years old at the time and I was twenty-two. She was very close to me since she was married into the family when I was only fifteen years old so we got along quite well. There was a time that we were at a family function, I was seated very close to her and I always referred to her as "my crush" throughout the day and she just laughed it off telling me that I was very young. I loved visiting them every time I went home on a break. My brother developed a habit of drinking non-stop over the years and his drinking habits started to rile my sister-in-law up.

This particular weekend on a Saturday I went to visit them and we sat chatting with my sister-in-law, I truly enjoyed her company and stealing subtle looks when she was not looking. That evening we even had supper with her and their 2 kids aged five and seven. The two kids went to sleep immediately after we ate supper and I sat there with her and continued chatting while she was cleaning the dishes. At some point she complained that for a while now my brother comes back home every night completely wasted. I had my cans of Heineken to keep me busy and she was drinking her soda because she doesn't drink alcohol. Eventually she asked me to sleep over because she said she doesn't know when my brother will return home and she's scared being left alone with the children.

Around 20h30 while seating and still chatting about nothing much really, we heard my brother's erratic footsteps as he approached the door. When he entered the house, he almost fell inside the house and he just greeted and staggered to his bedroom. Fortunately their house is a flat floor plan and not a double storey where he would battle to go up to the bedrooms. We just watched him until he disappeared down the passage to their bedroom.

At around 21h00 my sister-in-law said that she was calling it a night and told me she prepared the guest bedroom for me. She left to go to bed and I sat there watching the television while finishing my can of beer, I'm a slow drinker. After about fifteen minutes I heard their bedroom door open, she stood by the door in her transparent nighty that came just under her butt chics and called me. When I stood up I thought maybe she wanted me to come and help her with my brother because clearly I saw that he was out of his wits.

I stood up and approached her. When I got to the door, she stepped into the bedroom and climbed into bed right next to her husband, my brother. Her nighty rolled upward almost to her bellybutton and her flimsy panties were exposed and from where I was standing I could see the wispy black hairs outside her panties running along her light thighs. My dick immediately got rock hard. My brother was completely out and snoring like thunder. She simply said to me "undress and come and hug me good-night again". I didn't wait to be invited twice. I quickly shed my clothes and climbed into bed next to her led by my now raging hard-on.

We started kissing and she immediately went to touch and pump my already engorged and sensitive dick. I also kissed my way down her neck to her tits. My hand traveled down past her hips into the top of her panties. When I felt those curly hairs around her pussy I almost came. We kissed while she moaned into my mouth. I slid my finger into her snatch and found her way too wet already. I slowly pulled her panties down and off her and maneuvered her onto her back. I looked up at her and noticed that she had a treasure trail running from her belly button and spread wide where her pubic region started. I spread her legs open and in doing so, her left leg went over my brother's feet. When I climbed on top of her I could feel my brother's legs between us but I was too far gone to care and too horny to stop.

I placed my dick at the entrance and in one urgent shove I was deep inside her already heated pussy. I pumped her with urgency. The bed was shaking like crazy and my sister-in-law orgasmed immediately, probably due to the fact that my brother seemed to prefer giving his alcohol more attention than his beautiful wife. She gripped me and held me tight to her while sucking my tongue as she went through her first orgasm. At some point I worried that my brother will wake up but he didn't. My sister was moaning in my ears and telling me how I got her worked up from since I started calling her my crush. She said she couldn't believe that at my age I have such a big penis, big enough to make her cry like she was. That honestly boosted my ego and I went in and out of her like never before. I also confessed that the reason I called her "my crush" was because she flashed me on one of the days that I was visiting them and I liked what I saw but I couldn't do anything about it. She said that the fact that I was almost fifteen years younger than her made it even more taboo and erotic. After saying this she gripped me hard again and went through her second orgasm while clenching me tight with her thighs as well.

She pushed me off her, got out of bed and stood next to it bent down and instructed me to take her dog style. I stood on the floor, took aim and buried it into her and this time around she lifted her ass up and down. We rutted like that for about ten minutes until she came again falling forward on the bed. She then pulled away and climbed back on top of the bed on her back. We fucked once more in missionary until I couldn't hold back anymore. I flooded her pussy as my cum came gushing out, meanwhile she was holding on to me for dear life. I came like it was the last thing that I had to do in this world and she was right there with me, gasping for breath as I flooded her womb.

I pulled out and fell on the other side of her, gasping for breath. After we kissed some more and whispering how perfect it felt, I climbed out of the bed, took my clothes and headed to the guest bedroom naked. I wished though that I could have spent the night between those thighs. I had the best sleep ever that night. The following morning couldn't keep our hands from each other every time we passed each other by, although subtly so.

Since that night we fucked many times, including in my car in the middle of the night at one of our relative's night vigil. She would normally come to visit me at my apartment at work and we would fuck like crazy and every time I visited them we would get our stolen moment together. Her son once walked in on us while we were busy fucking but he was still young, I sometimes look at him and wonder if he still remembers or if he was too young to know what was going on.

Anyway, she still remains my favorite sister-in-law although we haven't done it in a very long while.

JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers