Fucking My Teacher at Graduation

Story Info
Shy girl finally has chance to fuck her orchestra teacher.
2.7k words
4.34
29.4k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the monotone hallways of my old high school, my heart would always drop when I saw Dr. Walker. His hair polished and temples peppered with silvery gray, he walked as if he knew my darkest secrets. A finely cut suit clinging to his body, he exuded overt confidence and unrelenting masculinity. With one gaze, his weathered and piercing blue eyes could undress me.

I, on the other hand, was anything except noticeable. I was never one for attention, and I hated to garner attraction from the boys at my school. Baggy tops to hide my large breasts and ill-fitting uniform skirts to hide my thighs, I never gave the boys at my high school a chance. My long hair was always pulled back, and I always acted with composure. I didn't need disrespectful, horny seniors gawking at me - I needed a man.

Dr. Walker came into my life about a year ago, when I was freshly 18 years of age. From the first day I saw him, I knew I would never be the same. He came into the orchestra classroom, his crooning Australian voice echoing in my ear as he introduced himself to us all. My eyes were fixated upon him as he swayed back and forth, his long, sleek fingers accentuating his every word. I couldn't help but imagine how those fingers would feel as they traced my body, slowly inching towards the heat between my legs. My heart was pounding, my temperature rising, and my pussy throbbing as I imagined all that I wanted him to do to me.

I stared at his bulge, protruding in his ebony dress pants, and I could only begin to fantasize of what it would look like if I got to be alone with him for a few minutes. I imagined pulling those pants off of him as he made me get on my knees, him grasping at my long, undone hair as I wrapped my lips around his throbbing cock. He would pull my hair back with one hand and grip my head in the other, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my throat until I couldn't take it anymore. He'd say what a good girl I was, and he'd love it that I was still in my private school uniform.

I snapped back into reality as his eyes met mine. My heart stopped beating as his gaze protruded into me. His eyes icy and cold, his maturity emanated off of his stance and composure. He asked me my name.

"Anna," I shakily responded.

"Anna. What a gorgeous name. Just like the stunning maiden of Don Giovanni," he sultrily replied. He changed in those minuscule seconds. His eyes began tracing my lips, my neck, my protruding breasts. He noticed me, and he wanted to see every single inch of me. He wanted to know me, to know every crevice of my heated body. I desperately intrigued him, he desperately needed to disassemble me. Time was lost in those few moments - the students, the classroom, the instruments all fading away. It was merely his eyes upon my stomach and my thighs, and it was my underwear soaking wet underneath my skirt.

This continued on for the rest of the school year, neither one of us daring to upset the codes of conduct. He began to learn everything about me: my favorite book, the intricacies of how I played my violin, and my lunch schedule. He would catch me in a deserted hallway as I hug up flyers, his hands squared up against the wall next to my breasts so that he could examine the flyer more. He would meet me at after-school events so that he could see me out of uniform, commenting nonchalantly that he loved my thigh-high suede boots, as they were "perfect for riding."

I was tortured every day as I got closer to him. Feeling how his hands would touch mine, how he would whisper in my ear, how he would order me to fetch whatever he desired - I was left in a constant state of fantasy. One day, just one day, as he was teaching me violin, I wanted his hands to slip from my violin and caress my neck. I wanted his hands to move lower onto my breasts as his sleek fingers began to open my top. I wanted him to kiss my neck with all of the intensity of lust he had in him as he would reach his hands under my bra and massage my hungering breasts. His fingers would graze upon my perky nipples, and he would roll them in between his thumb and index, his kisses getting more passionate and sloppier as he rocked me back and forth in ecstasy.

I hungered for the day when I could meet his cock, when I could be filled with the immensity of him. For months on end, my porn searches were "professor fucks student," and as I thought of his vigorous thrusts into my aching pussy, his loads of cum inside of me dripping out, I climaxed in my childhood bed.

Before I left the school, I knew I needed to have him. I needed his cock. I needed a man.

On the day of graduation, I decided I would have him. With a thin, lacy red thong, an extremely short dress, and all of the confidence in the world, I knew he would fuck me that night. I would have his cock plunged deep inside of me as our accumulation of frustrated lust would burst before us. He would make me scream out his name, and if I didn't do it well enough, he would spank my voluptuous, fair ass.

The night of the graduation ceremony came. With my cap, gown, speech, and wet thong, the ceremony passed in a blur. I would see him glance over at me frequently, attempting in any way to decipher what I was wearing under my gown. He desperately wanted me. His eyes flaming as I exchanged lustful smiles with him, our eyes were interlocked in a universe of hunger and need. We both knew tonight was the night.

Speeches completed, students congratulated, and adults graduated, it was time for the night to close and Dr. Walker's and my time to begin. He waited until the congratulatory remarks towards me were over. As a lion circles his helpless prey, Dr. Walker inched nearer to me, calculating the perfect moment to strike. As my parents and friends had just said goodbye, he took advantage of a fleeting chance. Gently touching my arm, he readjusted to me as I finally stood before him: my 6'2", brooding, hungering, and elegant ex-orchestra teacher.

He looked me in the eyes without saying a word. Attempting to garner up the right phrase, his sly smile and invasive gaze knew what they wanted. "You were brilliant tonight, Anna," he conceived, "it has been quite a wonderful experience with you this past year, but you're a woman now. An absolutely stunning woman I might add."

I blushed profusely as I looked down in humility, my eyes catching a glimpse of his bulge for longer than I should have. He noticed exactly where my eyes were directed, and his eyes shone with opportunity. "I think we've both been waiting a little too long, haven't we, Anna," he implied.

"I suppose we have," I declared.

"Well, I don't believe there's any more use in suspense, now," he replied, as he inched closer to me, grabbing me by my waist. "You cannot imagine how many times I've wanted to slip my hands up your uniform skirt as you practiced your violin after class," he whispered sultrily into my ear. "You've played too many games with me, Anna, and today's the day I make you pay," he declared as my pussy began to throb.

He grazed his hand over my pussy as I could see his eyes flame with desire and will. My mouth gaping open, I tried to retain my composure as he indignantly commanded me: "Come with me."

Before I could formulate any thought or reaction, he tightly grabbed my hand and led me through an indifferent and unobservant crowd. He walked with a power building up inside of him as he led me helplessly out of the auditorium. Nearing the back of the stage, we ran through darkened turns as we reach an abandoned dressing room. He stopped at the door. Five seconds of what seemed an eternity, he waited, examining every inch of my body and every single thing he wanted to do to me. He placed his hands in the middle of my breasts as he unzipped my gown and removed my cap. I was left exposed in my revealing black dress, hugging my protruding hips and breasts.

His smile gleamed as I saw his large cock rise in his dress pants. He stared at the prey he had finally caught, the fantasy he had finally fulfilled, the curvaceous body he had been dying to feel. He placed his hand on my face and grasped me tightly as he pulled me into him. He kissed me with a passion and intensity that had truly been building for too long. His lips moving synchronous with mine, his tongue reached into my mouth as I salivated with the thoughts of his tongue on my pussy.

His other hand inched down my willing body, past my shoulder, caressing the side of my breast as his thumb rolled over my nipples. He squeezed and kneaded until his hand began to move lower, cinching my hips and caressing my naked thigh. He moved closer to the inside of my thigh as chills ran down my leg, his fingers inching towards my scarlet thong and the aching, dripping pussy under it. He played with me, not giving in too easily, settling me into the idea that I would never be the same after this night.

As he began to vigorously kiss my neck, his hand reached underneath my tight dress, still caressing my skin. He felt my lacy thong and looked me in the eyes with all of the raging lust in the world. He moved to kiss my protruding breasts as he opened the dressing room door. He pushed me in as I backed into the room slowly, and he pulled the door shut, locking it, and fixating his primeval gaze upon me. He came rushing towards me, scooping me from my waist as he pushed me into the vanity.

I crashed into the vanity, dispersing all of the makeup and knickknacks on it as he gave me no time to react. He grabbed a handful of my dark, wavy hair as he pulled my head back, kissing my neck once again while his other hand moved my thighs apart. Situated with my legs open upon the vanity, he reached his hands to my pussy, caressing it back and forth and he smiles.

"God, you're fucking dripping wet for me, Anna. You don't know how long I've been dying to taste you," he whispered. He pulled my lacy thong to the side as he inserted his middle finger inside of me. He played with me as I was aching, begging for his cock. He took my thong off in a hurry as he inserted two, three fingers inside of me again. My mouth gaping open, he leaned towards my pussy, kissing between my thighs.

His kisses got lower as his tongue began to run up and down my pussy, achingly slow. He played with my frustrations as he never gave in to my pleasures, asking: "How bad do you want this Anna? How bad do you want me to eat your pussy out until you scream?"

"I would do anything," I pleaded, "anything."

"Very well," he proudly replied, "I'll lap up your cum, but you're going to take my throbbing cock like the good girl you are."

"Yes sir. I promise."

He began to build in force and intensity as his tongue caressed every part of my pussy. His hands were gripped tightly onto my thighs, controlling my every move, and with every scream of ecstasy, he'd make sure to spank me in return.

I would scream as intensity and fire built up until I could not take it anymore. As he vigorously and relentlessly lapped up every single inch of me, I was overtaken in ecstasy. I gripped his head as I could do nothing but come all over his mouth. I was in utter bliss as he lifted his head, his sultry, mature smile reflected onto me.

Without two seconds of thought or understanding, he slipped off his pants, his enormous cock hungering for a taste of my dripping pussy. He grabbed it in his hand as he pinned me with the other, immobilizing me on the vanity. He plunged it into me as I exclaimed in fulfillment and shock.

It was everything I wanted, everything I desperately hungered for in this last year. His cock fulfilled every need and every fantasy I ever had. He was relentless, unforgiving. He made sure that the frustrations he felt for the past year were expelled vigorously into me that night. He made sure that I was going to pay for all of my flirty comments, sly teases, and short uniform skirts.

He wrapped one hand around my throat, the other vigorously gripping my waist, as he asked "How bad do you want my cock Anna? How badly do you want me to destroy you on this vanity tonight?"

"Terribly," I replied, as his thrusts got harder and my speaking turned into screaming, "Terribly! Please, Dr. Walker!!"

"Very well, darling."

His cock relentlessly thrusting in and out of the depths of me, he grabbed my ankles and raised my legs to his shoulders so that all I could do was take his huge cock. All I could do was hold on to whatever I could on that vanity to help me ease the beautiful pain. He mercilessly continued on as the fires built in both of us. Heat rising in our chests, our necks, and our bloodstreams, we knew exactly what was to come next.

I burst with the immensity of passion I had been holding on to for months on end. I burst with Dr. Walker's heated, throbbing cock inside of me. He barely gave me any time to contemplate as his grunts got louder and louder, his icy gaze more constant as he declared:

"I don't want you to ever forget this night, Anna, so I'm going to give you something you'll love..."

And as his piercing blue eyes interlocked with mine, his face grew in more ecstasy as his cock shot out his warm cum that had just been waiting for me. I felt his huge load shoot into me as his cum oozed and dripped deep into my pussy. My mouth open in shock, I had never seen him so satisfied with himself. He pulled his cock out slowly as he watched all of him drip slowly out of me and on to the vanity. He stood there in pure fulfillment—his little girl, his captured prey, his graduated student that he finally got to conquer. He had left his mark, he had given me the fucking of a lifetime, and he was satisfied.

In the midst of the fury, the fulfillment, and the shock of my ex-teacher and I, Dr. Walker's phone rang. His head turned as he grabbed his phone, his cock protruding from the edges of his dress shirt as he took the call. Seconds went by as he hung up and turned to me: "That was my wife. We're heading home."

He began to pick up his slacks and my red thong as he rushed towards me, grabbing a handful of my hair, "Now I want you to be a good girl and keep my cum inside of you as you put your little thong back on, alright?"

"Yes sir," I breathlessly replied as I took them from him.

"I hope I can fuck you like this again soon, darling. There's still plenty more I'm planning to do to you..." he concluded as he buckled his belt, reached for the door, and slammed it behind him as he left me there.

My pussy oozing, my mind completely gone, and my body trembling with what his cock did to me, I could only sit on the vanity, legs wide open, reliving all that he did to me.

As time progressed and my hunger was refueled, I knew I needed to fuck Dr. Walker again.