Fucking on Your Bedpost Inspired Me

Story Info
...with some of the most fun we've ever had with a strapon.
880 words
4.17
27.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full disclosure right, up front in spite of the misleading title, no pussies were fucked by any bedposts in this porn literary masterpiece. This happened 2 weeks ago and we had a very lovely time. Although I've had that long to think of a title, I still couldn't do any better than the one I gave it. I tried. But, you're not here for the title, are you...you're here because you know Blue and I do a lot of wild and fun stuff, then I bring it here for you.

For reading it, you have my undying gratitude. Thank-you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby? Have you ever wanted bedposts you could fuck yourself on?"

That question from me put sexy cuddling and lovely pillowtalk on pause.

"What? Why are you...what are you...where did this question come from?"

"I read about a woman who lowers her pussy down onto her bedpost and fucks herself to death on it. Our bedposts are so wide, you could almost sit on top of them and watch TV, so, I just wondered!"

Blue laughed. "They would be very thin and spindly. YOU would break them. They could never survive the way YOU would fuck them!"

"Well...yeah..." I smiled at her. "The thought of any woman getting so outrageously horny, that she looks at her bedposts and says, 'Oh yeah...that'll work' is a very hot thought to me...soaking that thing with her juices, then her cum...my, my, my. I would do it and not think twice about it."

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer in her arms. Her lips were nearly touching mine. "I'm all you need, baby." She reached down and pulled our toy drawer open. "Me and my little friends, here."

"FUCK YEAH!" Suddenly, bedposts were gone from my mind. Blue is a strapon expert! My pussy pounded hard while I dove over her, landing on her and reaching into the toy drawer to grab our biggest strapon for my Blue to wear and fuck my brains out...

Fuck, I wanted this! Always a good slut for Blue, I quickly got on my knees and elbows and wiggled my sweet ass and pussy at her. "Look at how wet I am for you, baby...ya wanna fuck that, don't you."

I had my knees spread apart so she could see my pussy dripping down my inner thighs for her. She was wearing the strapon in no time at all. "Oh, I WILL fuck that pussy of yours!"

"Ya better fuck that pussy real hard...make me your sweet whore...fucking own me!"

From her knees, Baby lunged at me and grabbed my hips, plunging the big toy in my pussy...I cried out from pleasure shooting through me and fucked back at her, but she took total control of my body, making me her slutty possession with every long, hard stroke she pounded into me...

"FUCK YEAH! FUCK MY PUSSY! TAKE ME, YOU FUCKING HOT WOMAN!!"

She gave me a hard SPANK on my ass...her hips started slapping against my ass every time she roughly fucked into my pussy, each stroke splattering Sunnyjuices all over us. My sudden orgasm hit me hard as hell, and I fucked back at her and yelled, "DON'T STOP, BABY! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! FUCK ME MORE!!"

A hot noise came from somewhere deep inside her...she RAMMED into my pussy, pushing my face into the mattress and kept fucking me mercilessly, sending me closer to cumming again. I struggled to my elbows, reached back and spanked my wet ass just once and yelled back at her, "THAT'S BLUE'S PUSSY! FUCKING TAKE IT!"

With only two more of her savage strokes deep inside me, I came again for her with her hips hitting my ass. My body went crazy and shook uncontrollably with my orgasm sweeping through me! Still on my elbows, I slid my arms forward and fell on my tummy...Baby plopped on top of me with the toy still inside my quivering, trembling pussy and her mouth on the back of my neck.

We were both catching our breath. The toy still felt sooooooooo fucking good with my pussymuscles holding it tightly in mini spasms. I hotly wriggled my ass against her hips and said, "Let's do it again! Lemme make you cum!"

She got up in her hands and knees and, while removing and wiggling out of the strapon replied, "What makes you think I didn't cum, baby?" What was all that noise I was making?"

Between my ass cheeks, from inside her, fell the bullet vibrator she'd had in her precious pussy the whole time!

I had no idea! "Oh fuck! My baby is the hottest woman on earth!"

I spread my legs wide and Blue pressed her hips back down on my ass and rubbed her wet body on my wet body. I raised my ass under her with her pussy dripping between my cheeks. Oooooohhhhh, fuck...She opened her mouth wide on the back of my neck, pressed her teeth on my skin and growled at me, claiming me as her possession.

How can I not love this absolutely perfect woman with every bit of my heart...I AM hers, and I will love her forever and ever always.

The End

Thank-you for reading!

My love to all,

Sunny