Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina's eyes sporadically went about. There was no way she could predict where the next attack would come from. Good thing she predicted an ability of that nature.

Christina swiftly raised her frying pan, and it weaved into a massive shining green web of sorts that spanned all the portals, slicing them to nothing - cutting apart space and time.

Misty launched a punch at the back of Christina's head. Christina pivoted, viciously sending the heel of her boot into the girl's armored fist. It shattered, and Christina flew after her, pounding her into the ground with an elbow to the torso.

Not wanting to let that opportunity pass her by, Christina stared down at Misty's downed form, bringing her wrist to her lips to whisper,

"Better days."

Misty's form was bathed in a sheen of red.

"You're through."

With those words, she warped into sparkles of white and became nothing.

"Isn't that my line, Christina Vale?"

Christina gasped, backpedaling with horror embedded in her sights. There was no hole in the forehead of Misty's mask, and her armor was perfectly fine.

"Wha-?"

"Your audacity is astounding. You killed a much weaker clone and somehow still think you deserve all that hype surrounding your name."

Panicking, Christina seemed to reach for the air. Before she could truly do so, she was on the ground - lying straight on her back, her head turned to the right. Eyes blank while blood spilled from her slightly parted lips.

Her hood was now down, revealing her short crimson hair which was shaved at the sides.

Misty stood slightly ahead of Christina, giggling to herself.

Selena put a hand over her mouth, silently bawling. Sasha nervously chuckled, hands shaking, eyes brimming with water.

"So we're... fucked."

The cameraman did not dare stop filming.

Steven watched with tears sliding down his face, baring his teeth before biting his lower lip; encompassed by deep anguish.

'So she really is... unstoppable.'

Misty looked over her shoulder, and they all instinctively cowered in fear.

"You lot won't be dying today," she informed.

"It soothes my rage and frustration seeing you despair."

With those words, Misty tilted her head to the clear, blue sky, hearing the vocals of crows.

"Now," she cheerily spoke,

"on with the global tour, yes?"

She dashed about the Earth, traversing the entire continent and all its countries in a mere instant; killing, permanently scarring, and permanently traumatizing.

She did not stop until she visited all continents - all countries. And by the time she finished, the sun still hung high in the sky. Just seven seconds had passed.

About two minutes later, while staring off into the distance with his sister and Sasha, Steven scowled, resolutely thinking,

'No. No, she's not unstoppable. I can get so much stronger. No matter what, I won't be fucking just Selena. I'll find a way to fuck and cum inside Misty and Elaine, too. I'll be... the greatest hero by fucking and filling all three of my sisters with jizz... daily.'

12