Fucking Sisters for Power Ch. 05

Story Info
And so begins a certain seduction of his other sisters.
2.8k words
4.43
8.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
244 Followers

Christina's eyes sporadically went about, trying and failing to keep track of Misty as she continued soaring through portals around her - from one portal to the next; back and forth to create the image of a dense, brilliant purple constellation.

Performing a nigh-instant calculation, Christina realized,

'She's movin' five hundred and thirty-six million miles per hour; eighty percent the speed of light; five percent greater than my top speed. Mighty impressive, but not impossible ta overcome.'

Even though Christina thought that, there was no way she could predict where Misty's next attack would come from. Good thing she'd predicted an ability of that nature.

Christina swiftly raised her frying pan, and a mechanical whirring resounded as it weaved into a massive shining green web of sorts that spanned all the portals, slicing them to nothing - cutting apart space itself.

Misty launched a punch at the back of Christina's head. Christina pivoted, viciously sending the heel of her boot into the girl's armored fist which shattered. Christina flew after her, pounding her into the ground with an elbow to the cheek.

Not wanting to let that opportunity pass her by, Christina stared down at Misty's downed form, bringing her wrist to her lips to whisper,

"Better days."

Misty's form was bathed in a sheen of red.

"You're through."

With those words, she warped into sparkles of white and became nothing.

"Isn't that my line, Christina Vale?"

Christina gasped, backpedaling with horror embedded in her sights. There was no hole in the forehead of Misty's mask, and her armor was perfectly fine.

"Wha-?"

"Your audacity is astounding. You killed a much weaker clone and somehow still feel as if you deserve all that hype surrounding your name."

Panicking, Christina seemed to reach for the air. Before she could truly do so, she was on the ground - lying straight on her back, her head turned to the right; eyes blank while blood spilled from her slightly opened mouth.

Her hood was now down, revealing her short crimson hair which was shaved at the sides.

Misty stood just ahead of Christina's body, giggling to herself.

Selena put a hand over her mouth, silently bawling. Sasha nervously chuckled, hands shaking, eyes brimming with water.

"So we're... fucked."

The cameraman did not dare stop filming.

Steven watched with tears sliding down his face, baring his teeth before biting his lower lip; encompassed by deep anguish.

'So she really is... unstoppable.'

Misty looked over her shoulder, and they all instinctively cowered in fear.

"You lot won't be dying today," she informed.

"It soothes my rage and frustration seeing you despair."

With those words, Misty tilted her head to the clear, blue sky, hearing the vocals of crows.

"Now," she cheerily spoke,

"on with the global tour, yes?"

She dashed about the Earth, traversing the entire continent and all its countries in a mere instant; killing, permanently scarring, and permanently traumatizing.

She did not stop until she visited all continents - all countries. And by the time she finished, the sun still hung in the sky. Just seven seconds had passed.

About four minutes later, while staring off into the distance with his sister and Sasha, Steven scowled, resolutely thinking,

'No. No, she's not unstoppable. I can get so much stronger. No matter what, I won't be fucking just Selena. I'll find a way to fuck and cum inside Misty and Elaine, too. I'll be... the greatest hero by fucking and filling all three of my sisters with jizz... daily.'

When Steven turned and looked down at his sister--still despondently cradling Kara's corpse--slowly... he reached out a hand, softly saying,

"We should... go home and get some rest, Selena. It's what Kara would've wanted, right?"

Selena's face twisted in woe, and she looked like she was about to break down, but gritted her teeth to prevent that.

"It's okay, Sis. It is. We're still alive. I'm still alive. And no one who died would want us to grieve - not like this. There'll be a funeral. No, like two years ago, a grand memorial will be held for everyone who was murdered. So for now, you can let go, Sis. Just let go. Please. For the sake of your little brother who feels sick seeing you like this... let go."

Tears sliding down her face, Selena reluctantly unhanded her friend's body, and took Steven's hand to then embrace him upon getting to her feet.

"Thank you. Thank you, Little Brother; for being here for me."

Steven donned a small smile.

"My pleasure, Sis. Always."

"Savior," Sasha called, whispering; standing behind Selena, to the left.

Selena sniffled, ceasing her embrace of Steven to turn toward Sasha.

"O.M.G, Selena - Selena, right?"

Selena stoically nodded.

"I'm just now noticing that your huge breasts are out."

Frantically looking down, Selena profusely blushed. She then activated her superspeed, replacing her top with that of a dead operative's. She came back in the blink of an eye, clearing her throat to say,

"Apologies for the earlier indecency, Sasha."

"So what were you about to say?" Steven asked her.

"Just... don't beat yourself up about all this."

Her eyes landed on Selena.

"Both of you. Not even Christina Vale stood a chance against Terrifier. You were brave and did your best."

Gently, somewhat sadly, she smiled.

"And that's all anyone could have asked of you."

In deep respect, she saluted them.

"Thank you for your service."

Steven nodded. He genuinely appreciated her words.

"What a strange girl," Selena spoke, almost condescendingly eyeing Sasha up and down.

"We're not soldiers - why would she do that?"

"It's not a big-"

Before Steven could finish his sentence, Sasha casually said,

"That's me alright: a strange girl. I'm Sasha Holiday - BigTok celebrity with almost four million followers."

Turning with a sigh to Steven, Selena drawled,

"Anyways... Steven, let's ret-"

"Please wait."

The girl's hushed and sincere tone made both of them perk up and look at her. She reached out a hand, wincing with squinted eyes. Steven and Selena's wounds vanished thereafter.

"Holy-" Steven paused, mostly at a loss for words.

"You're a healer," Selena voiced, almost wanting to smile.

Sasha nodded, pensively biting her bottom lip.

"I... don't like dying. It's scary and, like, gives damnation, guys. Even so, I need one of you to kill me."

The siblings paled in tandem.

"What the fu-?" Steven chose not to finish that swear.

"Wh-Why, Sasha?" Selena asked, seeming quite disturbed.

Sasha averted her gaze.

"When I die, I return. And I can resurrect others as well; but only if I die while touching the person's corpse."

Awe coasted across Steven and Selena's faces.

"I want you to have your friend back, Selena. And the world needs Christina Vale, so you'll have to kill me a-"

"I ain't dead yet, sugahs," Christina sounded, rising to her feet with a groan.

"Christina," they all whispered, barely believing the sight they beheld.

"We thought you were dead," Steven said, scarcely above a whisper.

Christina chuckled without mirth.

"So, did I, for a moment."

"You're not gonna fall back down and die, are you?" Selena inquired, worry creasing her visage.

Christina shook her head, puffing out and sauntering toward them.

"Nuh-uh, sugah. Ma-"

"Do you come back from dying, too," Sasha asked, countenance teeming with expectation.

Christina continued moving forward, saying,

"Ah'm not like ya, unfortunately. Though if I didn't have Grade Three healing factor, I'd certainly be dead."

Christina stopped directly before Sasha to grab her by the hair and drag her face onto the torso of Kara's corpse. Her neck snapped, and she went limp.

Gasps went out from the Price siblings.

Christina casually walked them by, saying,

"Thank me in a couple months when I get the Supreme Agency back in full swing. Mighty sorry I couldn't win, and bye for now."

With those words, she stuck her index finger the air. Water coalesced around Steven and Selena, solely ridding them of the blood that marred them.

Right after, Christina vanished.

Selena and Steven looked at each other, then down at the corpses of Kara and Sasha, not knowing what to say when the girls' eyes snapped open, their upper bodies lifting off the ground as they gasped for air.

As soon as they finished doing so, Kara fell right back down, her eyes shut.

"Kara!" Selena shouted, kneeling beside her friend.

Weakly and still lying atop Kara, Sasha said to Selena,

"They're... always exhausted after coming back and I... am, too."

She lost consciousness right then and there.

Teary-eyed, Selena gave Sasha a warm and loving smile - nothing withheld.

"Thank you so much, Sasha."

Steven smiled as well, saying,

"We can't just leave 'em here. Or let them be on their own right now, so we should take them home with us."

Rising and gently lifting Sasha off the ground, Selena offered the limp girl to Steven, and he took her over his shoulder.

"That's a given," she said, going to pick up Kara, and placing her on her shoulders.

__

Turning the knob on their mansion's front door, Steven walked inside,--Sasha on his shoulders--Selena close behind.

Wholly entering their household, they heard footsteps rapidly approaching; coupled with heavy panting.

They then saw their five foot one cute eighteen-year-old sister--solely wearing a white tank top and comfy blue shorts--Misty, looking at them with great worry.

"Where," she started, concern in her extremely cute voice,

"were-wait, Steven, is that you?!"

He nodded.

"My abilities kicked in. Where's Elaine?"

Appearing to have not truly heard the words of his question, Misty scanned every facet of his physicality.

"You sound so different now. You look so different now. And you're suddenly a Green-Hand hero - why's today so-?"

"He asked you a question," Selena sternly reminded.

"You must be aware that Terrifier made a return today. We need to know that the entire family's okay, Misty. Where's our sister?"

"She's-"

"Right here," Elaine said, casually sitting two steps on the spiral staircase ahead of them.

Her hands were under her chin, and her attention was glued to Steven's hand-adorned green scarf.

"Today's been one hell of a day," she pointed out.

"Kind of relieved you retards are still alive. Wait, who are those other dumbasses on your backs?"

Elaine seemed to be in her early twenties.

Her pink-dyed hair was tied back into a single ponytail that stopped at her nape.

On her torso was a black fur coat draped over her slender figure, revealing her dark-pink silk bras that contained her nice D-cup breasts.

Down there, she wore no pants; only her silk black panties were sported in tandem with her dark-pink high heels boots. The girl certainly favored bold fashion.

"Pleased you're okay as well, Little Sister," Selena said, heaving a sigh.

"These women," Steven began,

"need to rest here for the time being. Where's the maid?"

"Da-Darlene!" Misty yelled, glancing at her right.

A young woman--around Steven's age--dressed in a maid's outfit, teleported in their midst.

"I hear your desires - I already know what must be done," she spoke without emotion. Immediately after, the bodies of Sasha and Kara seamlessly vanished.

"I shall be watching over them in Room Twenty-seven."

"Be sure," Selena started,

"to inform us when one or both of them regains consciousness."

With a curt bow of her head, Darlene teleported.

"Misty," Steven called.

"Ye-Yes, Big Bro?"

He moved onward and embraced her, cupping her head with the back of his hand, breathing out with relief.

"I'm glad you're okay, Little Sis."

She wrapped her small arms around him, and he felt truly comfortable; slightly aroused. Gazing down, Steven puckered his lips and pecked Misty on the forehead. He felt her hands tremble, and her heartbeat accelerate.

'Wait, does she... Am I making her horny?'

Steven tenderly pulled back, sort of taken aback to see Misty blushing, avoiding his eyes with a smile.

"A-And I you, Big Bro."

He nodded with a grin.

'Awesome. Convincing Misty to have sex with me shouldn't be too hard.'

Eyeing the staircase, Steven gently called with expectation,

"Elaine."

She sighed, rising to her feet and hopping down. She was clearly shorter than Steven and Selena - five foot six.

Leisurely, she walked and wrapped her arms around her little brother. Fondly, he hugged her back.

"Yeah," she said, her tone soft.

"I'm glad you're okay, too, dumbass."

He smiled, ending their hug.

"Happy to hear it, Sis."

Glancing at his scarf, she scoffed.

"Why'd you have to go and be a hero the very first day you got your abilities? Why even be a hero in the first place? It's dangerous."

She eyed Selena.

"So is being an operative. After performing, I heard all the excitement; people running and gossiping. So I sat down and watched the live news on my phone before hurrying home to check if you morons were still here; to see if you were still alive. So many operatives died. You could've been among them, Sel."

"I-"

Before Selena could nervously get out a word, Elaine said,

"This is why I call you names like 'retards' and 'dumbasses'."

Misty looked away, unsure of what to say. Steven simply murmured,

"So risking your life to save others is stupid?"

"Exactly, Little Bro."

Selena regained confidence to chime in,

"We merely want to help others, Elaine; even if that means putting our lives on the line."

Scoffing, Elaine moved away from them, starting up the stairs.

"I recommend quitting now," she said, not slowing down one bit - hips—habitually—seductively swaying from side to side.

"Maybe both of you can join yours truly, the famous Masked Sorceress at Bjorn's Magnifique Strip Club."

In unison, Steven and Selena sighed, watching Elaine leave their sight.

"I-I'm so sorry, you guys," Misty told them, voice low, gaze on her bare feet.

"When I came home from school and turned on the TV, I saw... Terrifier speaking to you, Selena, about her messed up, stupid reason for being the monster she is. And even though she was prattling on, you were incapable of doing anything. Both of you."

Somberly, Steven and Selena frowned.

Pursing her lips, tears came into Misty's eyes.

"Both of you must have felt so weak and alone. If only... I was actually strong enough to be a hero, too; one who could've actually held her own against Terrifier."

"Hey," Selena called, tone one of frustration.

"Rid yourself of those thoughts. Your unique ability's practically useless; and you're not strong enough to even be a Black-Hand hero. You never will be, Misty."

Steven seemed concerned, whispering to Selena,

"Isn't that a bi-?"

"Why?" Misty asked Selena, sniffling with tears streaming down her face.

"Why do you choose to be such a... a fucking bitch to me sometimes?!"

Steven and Selena were wildly shocked, watching as the girl turned and ran up the stairs with the velocity of an athlete, bawling all the way to her room.

"Did she actually just swear?" Steven asked.

Selena turned to him.

"I'm just as surprised as you are. I'd never thought our sweet Misty was even capable of uttering obscenities. She must be-"

"Really upset and pissed the fuck off."

Selena nodded.

"I'll go talk to her," Steven said.

Selena heaved a sigh.

"That'd be for the best."

She strolled to her right to go to the living room, propping herself on the couch and turning on the TV.

Ascending the stairs, Steven heard something from the TV that made him stop in his tracks.

"THE DEATH TOTAL IS ESTIMATED TO BE NINE HUNDRED MILLION."

"Holy shit," Steven whispered.

He ignored the TV, eyeing Selena, seeing her bring her knees to her chest, and burying her head inside of it.

"THAT'S FOUR HUNDRED MILLION ADDITIONAL CASUALTIES THAN THE HORROR OF TWO YEARS AGO."

Clenching his fists, Steven resolutely strode upwards.

'I'll sweet talk the fuck out of Misty. Her unique ability isn't useless. Being able to remove physical pain--even your own--isn't useless at all. Not only will I gain that ability, I'll also get stronger - if Selena's hypothesis is right. Please. Be. Right.'

Knocking on Misty's bedroom, he heard,

"Go away."

"Misty, it's me."

"Go away, Steven."

"Please, Misty, right now... I need you to let me inside. And you know... you need me right now."

Steven heard nothing for a good fifteen seconds before the door opened.

There stood Misty, frowning and no longer teary-eyed; and yet, the way she lightly bit down on her bottom lip would have one believe her to be saddened in some proportion.

"Come in, Big Bro," she said, turning around and strolling toward her bed.

Steven's eyes never left that cute little backside of hers; underside of her ass cheeks visible in her shorts.

Feeling his cock become somewhat stiff, Steven bit his bottom lip, imagining how his dick would look inside her pussy.

'Big Bro will be "cumming" in, alright. Overlooking the prospect of more strength and a new ability, I genuinely can't wait to get a taste of your tight, virgin pussy, Little Sis.'

Sessared
Sessared
244 Followers