Fucking Son at Breakfast Ch. 02

Story Info
'That' discussion is had, and new doors are opened.
3.5k words
4.52
25.6k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers

Once everyone caught their breath and simmered down, Dorothy--still sitting on her son's cock--looked to her happy son, and then to her blushing husband.

"We have a lot to discuss."

She trembled upon getting out those words.

At the dining table, semen dwelled beneath; ejected from when Dorothy's husband, Micah, shot his heftiest load under the table.

Unexpectedly, the man had found the sight of his wife bouncing on his son's cock much too erotic. He still does. The way she continued sitting, trembling on their son's throbbing tool was getting him hard again. So hard. Almost too hard.

Catching sight of the lustful look in his father's eyes, the beaming Arthur did so even better.

'Things couldn't have turned out better,' he thought.

He cupped a hand over his mother's breast, making her whimper.

"Yeah, Mom. We do have a lot to discuss."

"Arthur!" she whisper-yelled, wildly nervous and aroused.

Getting close to Dorothy's ear, letting her feel his breath on her neck, Arthur softly said,

"But why don't we leave the discussion for later?"

"Um..."

It was hard, overcoming the craving; the yearning for her son to jackhammer her pussy again. But Dorothy conjured great willpower, moving up and rising off his erect member.

Her body convulsed while she let out an "Ooh", placing her arms on the table and slightly leaning forward, giving Arthur the view of semen dripping out of her cunt.

Arthur groaned in disappointment, already missing those warm folds of his fat-ass mother.

"Family!" Dorothy shouted, prompting Arthur to perk up, and Micah to come out of his daze, looking her in the eyes with shock.

Slowly parting her lips, the mature lady had to ask,

"What kind of family are we? We all enjoyed indulging in that incestuous... behavior, so what does all this mean for us going forward?"

Her gaze softened as she truly focused on her husband.

"Talk to me, Micah. How did seeing our son... have his way with me make you feel?"

Briefly, the man smiled a nervous smile before swallowing saliva.

"Ah, but see, here's the thing, Dorothy."

Micah's voice retained that sophisticated eloquence of his.

"I do believe you're already aware of how I felt... and with a great degree of certainty, I reckon."

Dorothy nodded.

"Maybe. But I want to hear it from you. Please, honey, open up to me."

Micah inhaled... then exhaled.

"Truthfully, it aroused me, brought forth much more lust than I can recollect. There was shame, a feeling of embarrassment within, but it was only directed at that feeling of arousal from seeing you fuck our son, he madly fuck you," He paused, his eyes landing on Arthur's,

"hard; orgasming faster and harder than I ever made you."

Micah's son gave him a smirk that made him instinctively avoid eye contact.

His wife noticed, narrowing her eyes, biting down on her lower lip; all the while feeling her sexual desire build.

"This new side of you," Micah began in a whisper,

"where'd it come from, Dad?"

"Well, Son, um..."

Becoming a tad too excited, the nineteen-year-old grinned.

"Have you always been a cuck?"

Dorothy felt a rush of excitement at those words, whereas her husband cast his eyes downward; breathing out to appear equal parts pensive and relaxed.

"I suppose, since marrying your mother, the idea's--for reasons unknown to myself--occasionally been at the forefront of my mind."

Arthur, calm still, tried to speak but the words didn't come tumbling out as he wanted them to - a consequence of him not knowing what to say.

"Dad..."

Dorothy couldn't help but feel weak. Sad. Most of all, disappointed in no one but herself.

"Oh, Micah, why didn't you say anything?"

He clicked his tongue.

"So, you see, honey, I wasn't sure your opinion of me would remain the same. In fact, I strongly believed that you'd have henceforth regarded me as... pathetic."

Locking eyes with her, he sincerely said,

"And you know, you've been knowing since we first began dating, just how much I value your opinion of me."

Casually, Dorothy walked right, veering 'round the table to go direct behind her seated husband. With an almost tired look, the woman leaned forward, angling herself a tad downward while wrapping her arms around his neck - a powerful act of affection on Dorothy's part.

"Now that I really think about it, Micah, a strong reason for you not opening up to me, for me not even making the least bit of effort to truly talk to you, figure out how you're doing these days: is because I was selfish, and forgot..."

Feeling an ache in her heart, she exhaled, tears in her eyes.

"I forgot to love you."

Both Arthur and Micah perked up.

"D-Doro-"

"Shh," she whispered, softly sniffling right after; withholding her tears.

"I realize I was sort of a bitch, getting caught up in how boring being a housewife's been, and dwelling too much on it. It was my fault for not focusing on how good we had it, how we're a family who loves each other - with very few problems. I'm so sorry for not trying hard enough. For-"

"Doroth-"

"Please, let me finish, honey."

She scrunched up her face, steeling her resolve. However, the trace of dismay on her countenance gave strong reason to believe that she was still very much saddened; furious at herself.

"I'll do better. I promise. Again, so-"

Dorothy felt her husband give her arm a tender squeeze, seeing his head tilted upward, and a fond smile tugging at his lips.

"Hey, it's fine, darling. You're human, same as myself, our son, and billions of others. You have moments and sentiments that will--whether you like them or not--float to the surface; efforts to ignore or rein them in often proving to be a maddening futility. However..."

There was a sort of connection between the husband and wife. One that allowed Dorothy to know just what Micah was getting at; what his next words were to be.

Parting her lips, she said,

"Those can be overcome with love." She looked to her son, seeing that he was smiling, deeply touched.

And of course, Dorothy found his smile infectious; shining a wholesome grin that warmed the men's hearts.

"A lot," Arthur said, winking at his father.

"So much," Michah voiced, caressing his wife's arm.

He gave her a nod, and she nodded back, feeling a warmth in her chest. Somehow beaming further, she told them both,

"Can be overcome with our familial bond."

Beholding a familiar gaze in her husband's eyes, Dorothy brought her head down and pressed her lips to his.

"And," Arthur started, seeing his parents break their kiss which was only of true love,

"seeing as how we've found out about a new sexual development, why don't we use it to further strengthen that bond?"

His mother seemed excited, asking,

"What do you have in mind, Son?"

Before Arthur could respond, Micah gleefully declared,

"For now, like clockwork, at breakfast and dinner, you two will be fucking like rabbits; on the chairs, table, and even against the counter."

"And you'll be watching," Arthur said with a smirk.

"And orgasming alongside us," Dorothy sensually got out.

"Indeed."

The entire family came off riled up, but they knew that now was not the time.

"Now," Micah began, still looking like the happiest man in the world while putting his cock back in his pants,

"if you'll pardon me, I have to get going, as I'm a tad late for work - will have to, unfortunately, forgo this meal and consume a small breakfast there."

The wife and son nodded, a trifle sad to see him go. A trifle sad for they all must part for now.

"Mom, I-"

"Yes," she told him with a small smile,

"I know. You have learning to do."

Dorothy sauntered toward Arthur. Guessing at what his mother was about to do, he zipped up his pants and rose out of his chair - face calm, heart rapidly beating.

As soon as Dorothy stopped before him, she reached out and put a hand on his cheek.

Cocking her head to one side, and closing her eyes, she puckered her lips.

Arthur shut his eyes and did the same.

Thereafter, the mother and son intimately locked lips; intertwined tongues. After a good fifteen seconds, Dorothy was the one to move back.

They stared at each other with smiles, yet also a look in their eyes that made it seem as if they were in love with each other.

"My dear son, give it your all for Mommy, alright?"

With a nod and a promise of that, Arthur too left. Now the only woman in the house, Dorothy decided to eat her share of breakfast to then dispose of the others and clean the dishes.

The moment that was finished, the woman lay on her queen-sized bed, phone in hand, staring at one particular contact. Anxiety began to set in, but she shook her head, opting to ignore it.

Dorothy pressed a "call" icon, and her ears were greeted by a familiar ringing sound.

It went on for a while until finally, her call was answered.

"Dorothy? You never call around this time. Feeling fussy?"

The voice that received her belonged to a sexy-sounding milf. Sexy in the sense that every word spoken by the woman exuded a tone of husky sensuality.

"I didn't call to rant again, Beatrice. We always tell each other everything, right?"

There was a pause... before a terse,

"Yes..."

"And we never judge each other, right?"

Again, a pause came... before a terse,

"Yes... Dorothy where the fuck is this coming from? What happened? Did you murder your husband?"

Dorothy closed her eyelids, puffing out; sort of tired of Beatrice already.

"You really think you're the funniest woman in the world, don't you, Beatrice?"

A chuckle came from Beatrice's end.

"I have pretty damn good reasons to believe that. And I think I gave my big sister good reasons to believe it too, but looks like she's always gonna be that little Barbie in denial."

"Oh, fuck you."

The sisters started laughing. Though it wasn't long before their laughter died down.

"Seriously," Beatrice began,

"how're you doing?"

"Good. Great, even. There's just..."

"Something hard for you to tell me, s'that it?"

"Yes."

"Just fucking talk. I don't judge you. We don't judge each other. We never will."

Dorothy pursed her lips before donning a small smile, truly believing that.

"Today... I made Arthur creampie me."

"Huh?! You!-"

She diminished her shocked voice to a whisper.

"You fucked your son and made him cum inside?"

"Yup. At breakfast. Right in front of his father who saw and masturbated to us; spurting semen under the dining table."

"Holy shit."

The excitement in her voice grew when she whisper-yelled,

"Holy shit!"

Dorothy's eyes narrowed in confusion.

"Aren't you a bit too-?"

"I want all the details! Leave out nothing!"

Dorothy was really and truly happy that her sister didn't judge her, as always. Was supportive, as always. And so with a grin, the woman indeed left out nothing, hearing Beatrice dish out enthusiastic comments along the way.

"This is amazing, Dorothy! Didn't think of something like this, but it's so good for you! How can you possibly stay in that dreadful cycle of boredom with something like this happening?!"

"I know, it's-"

"To be honest, I'm more than a bit jealous."

Beatrice sounded both thoughtful and happy.

"That must be so exciting. Way more exciting than being a so-and-so-lonely single artist with no kids; occasional mediocre one-night stands brought back to an apartment."

Concern slipping into her voice, Dorothy got out,

"Bea-"

"Lately, I've been feeling the need for a change too, y'know. You wouldn't mind, Micah wouldn't mind if I came and lived with you, engaging in the family bonding too, right?"

Dorothy began feeling all hot and bothered, imagining her sister's lips on her son's, around his cock while she ate her out from behind, all while her husband blew his load at the sight.

"I wouldn't mind at all."

"Thought so."

The call came to an end, and Dorothy took a cold shower to keep her lust in check; save it for her husband and son.

She spent most of her time cleaning and watching a popular comedy series, waiting with bated breath for the return of her husband and son. For dinner time.

Although dinner may have been prepared, the table was clear of all but its cloth.

The entire family stood at attention, naked. A woman sopping-wet, the men rock-hard.

Taking heavy breaths born of anticipation, Dorothy lay back-first, pink, needy cunt at the edge of the dining table; legs in the air, knees to her shoulders, shamelessly exposing that fat enticing ass of hers.

Her son stood before her, fat cock lined up at her entrance. A calm, aroused look on his mug, he trailed it over her private's lips and clit, making her shudder with need.

"Just tell me when you're ready, Mom."

Gaze almost dazed, Dorothy nodded. She glanced off to the right, some ways behind her son; catching sight of her husband biting down on his lip, slowly sliding a hand up and down his shaft.

There was already precum at the tip. He was greatly getting off at the sight of their son preparing to fuck her senseless. It was so hot. Too hot. She needed her son inside her now.

"I'm ready, Art-"

Arthur slammed inside of her, making her bawl out with pleasure. Her mind briefly went blank and her toes curled. Within the throes of that ecstatic feeling, Dorothy beheld the sight of her husband furiously pumping his cock.

The woman's eyes just had to roll back.

"Cumming!!!"

Squirt gushed, and past her son's dick. Spurred on by the hotness of it all, Arthur rapidly pistoned in and out of his mother's slutty pussy, grabbing ahold of her tits, kneading them as best he could.

"Yeah, you like that, Mom?! You're gonna have your son make you squirt again?!"

"~Oh, fuck! Yess! You're gonna-~!"

She found her husband, seeing him with gritted teeth, furiously jerking off at her getting used by their offspring.

His hand occasionally stooped. It was clear. He was edging.

Feeling that familiar feeling build each time her son thrusts in and out, Dorothy reached out and grabbed onto his shoulders. Then a truly slutty look was created, for the woman had crossed her eyes with her mouth wide open.

"You're making me cum!!!"

"For f-fuck's sake, Mom!" Arthur didn't stop halmering her hole as he sent load after load inside her womb.

The pair heard the man of the house loudly moan.

"Shit," Arthur got out.

His movements slowed, and the orgasm-wracked Dorothy frantically watched as her husband emptied his balls, sending out frankly absurd amounts of semen onto the floor.

That was intense; extraordinarily sexy. So even while struck by a profound orgasm and within its throes, Dorothy decided to madly buck her hips while groaning to drain her son for all he had.

"~Ah~... Your pussy's so good, Mom. It's gonna make me-"

She gyrated her hips, and Arthur moaned and tensed, coating her insides once more.

"~Hm~..."

She closed her eyes, and pursed her lips, trembling.

"Fuuuck, yes. So hot inside."

Staring into the eyes of her enthralled husband, she moaned,

"~Our son's making me cum again~."

With five more rigid, furious strokes, Micah groaned and painted the floor yet again.

Panting, Arthur removed himself from his mother, letting his cum leak out.

Everyone panted.

Though when they all caught their breaths, recovered from their tumultuous orgasms, Arthur was first to say,

"That was fucking awesome."

They all smiled, and his father told him,

"That it was, Son."

"It really was," Dorothy genuinely confessed.

"Alright," Arthur said, clapping twice.

"Good game, team."

Laughter echoed about.

"I'm starving," the teen said.

"So now we eat. Tomorrow, we'll definitely be having the best breakfast so far."

Dorothy smirked.

"Absolutely."

__

It was the next day, and Dorothy awoke earlier than her snoring husband, yawning and stretching in her queen-sized bed, a huge grin on her face.

'I'm so excited.' was her very first thought.

Dorothy got attired in a short, provocative blue dress that showed off her stacked, enchanting figure, and went downstairs to prepare breakfast - per usual.

A while after finishing, and purposely not setting the table, Dorothy--leaning back against the counter--saw her husband ambling into the room, adjusting his tie with a look that painted him as the paragon of glee.

"Good morning, Micah." Dorothy had spoken those words with a playfulness in her tone, and a truly heartwarming and wholesome smile.

"Good morning to you as well, most beautiful missis."

Dorothy's heart fluttered at his words, and she gave a nod.

He returned it before taking a seat, already unzipping his pants in preparation of the "breakfast" the entire family was to have.

Soon, Arthur strolled into the room, harboring the same look of excitement as his parents.

"So, uh, Mom-"

"Arthur."

Still leaning back against the counter, she got more comfortable, raising her short dress to expose her bare, wet pussy. Water ran down her legs.

"We're all so horny, and I know you boys don't wanna be late. So just fuck me already."

She lewdly bit down on her bottom lip, meeting her husband's eyes.

"I know you enjoyed hearing your father cum to us last night. Let's do it again; give him a-"

The way her son moved forward made she gasp with happiness and lust.

Seeing him brace against her and fish out his cock, she had to tell him,

"Fuck me, Arthur."

Pressing his lips to hers, he acquiesced, driving his throbbing tool deep inside her and making her moan to his mouth; buckle and grind her hips.

Casting her gaze about, Dorothy saw that her husband was now standing, furiously jerking his cock - same as the night before.

"Your mom's getting distracted," Micah said, causing Arthur's hips to slow.

"Give it to her harder, Son."

Following his father's advice, Arthur picked up the pace, grinding his mother's insides and striking her G-spot.

Her eyes widened.

It felt so good. Even more because of the knowledge that her husband was watching. Drool spilled from her mouth, and her pussy clenched her son's jackhammering phallus.

"Cumming, Arthur!!!"

Arthur gritted his teeth. His balls tightened. He felt like ejaculating then and there, but he wanted this to last longer, so he pulled out, letting her squirt fly free.

Dorothy's legs wobbled and she shuddered and moaned. She met her husband's eyes. Seeing him stroke and occasionally stop.

'Already edging.'

She was already missing her son's cock filling her up.

"Hey!"

She perked up in surprise, looking at an angry Arthur.

"Pay!"

He moved a little back and pushed her to her knees right before slamming his cock in her throat.

"Attention to me!!!"

Just like last night, the man of the house moaned out and tensed, blowing his huge load on the ground.

"Fuck!!!" He began fucking his mother's face as hard as he could.

Dorothy just had to reach a hand underneath her skirt to shove four fingers into her sopping cunt, pushing them in and out with the same ferocity her son was fucking her throat.

She looked too fucking hot; light-headed while her squirt splashed on the ground.

"Swallow it all, Mom!!!"

Arthur's balls tightened as he grabbed her head close to his cock - his balls on her chin as he erupted in her mouth; spasming and groaning with each load he sent inside.

"~Oh~," Micah moaned.

The orgasming Dorothy just had to see her husband's face. His strained face as he stroked his veiny tool while firing off ropes of hot, sticky cum.

Water splattered the ground a second time - in the interim, lewd gulping sounds resounded.

Arthur pulled out of his mother's mouth, panting. Meanwhile, Micah flashed the residual semen off his cock before tucking it in his pants; telling his son thereafter,

"Good job, Son. I very much enjoyed that."

Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers
12