Fucking the Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
He took off her shirt and sucked on her nipples like candy.
1.2k words
3.6
36.7k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---everything in here is fictional---

---and everyone here is above 18---

--- this story is set in a fantasy world where there are no laws on sex or whatsoever. My point is, this story did not happen in Earth but somewhere else that is fictional, but somehow school exists and everything else is like Earth. lmao---

***

The bell rang, indicating that science had ended and it was lunch time.

Everyone packed up their stuff into their bags and waited for the teacher to dismiss them.

However, the teacher, Mr Sir did not do that, but he called out to Zoe, "Zoe, stay back in the class, there is something that I need to talk to you about."

Everyone started whispering, Zoe was the perfect student, what possibly could the teacher want her to stay back?

"Anyways, class is dismissed." Mr Sir said.

"Do you want me to wait for you Zoe?" Her friend Samantha asked.

"It's ok, I don't want you to waste your lunch by waiting for me." Zoe whispered into Samantha's ear.

Samantha blushed and exited the classroom.

"Mr Sir?..." Zoe asked.

"Oh yes! Sorry my Zoe" Mr Sir stood up from his chair, marched to the door and locked it. He then came towards her slowly.

Sensing that something weird was going on, Zoe backed slowly to the back of the classroom until she was stopped by the teacher's big table.

Zoe smiled nervously, "Mr Sir???"

Mr Sir smiled, "Do you know why I asked you to stay back in the classroom?"

"Uhh no obviously?" Zoe giggled nervously again.

Mr Sir edged closer, looking at her plump pink lips, he licked his own lips and starred into her deep blue eyes, "yummy"

"Excuse me!?" Zoe pushed Mr Sir's chest with force, making him loose balance.

"Zoe! Pushing a teacher huh? You need a punishment!" Mr Sir growled.

Mr Sir grabbed Zoe and forcefully lay her down on the big table.

Zoe resisted, but she was too weak for Mr Sir.

He pulled up her skirt, caressing her gorgeous, smooth white legs up and down.

Zoe moaned, gasping in embarrassment after realising that she was enjoying this moment.

Mr Sir slyly smiled. He got confirmation from her moan that she liked this happening to her.

He gently pressed on her inner thighs and his fingers edged closer to her pussy.

He stared into her eyes, Zoe nodded softly.

Mr Sir slowly took off her pink panties, it revealed a wet but perfect pussy, he could smell her wetness.

He placed a finger over her pussy.

She shivered.

Liking her reaction, he slid his finger on her clit.

Zoe moaned, although she was disgusted with herself, she couldn't help being so dirty like this.

She, a perfect student was getting fingered by the teacher!

Mr Sir pushed his finger into her hole. Zoe gasped in surprise.

Mmm it felt so nice.

She lifted her body up to let his finger go in her a little bit more.

"Aren't you a slut Zoe, don't be impatient." Mr Sir smirked, he shoved another finger in her pussy

"Mmm sir...ah..." Zoe moaned, "oh..ah...Mmmm. That feels soo good Sir..Mmm"

"You like it huh slut." Mr Sir started fucking her with his finger faster and faster, "Slut! Fuck fuck."

Zoe orgasmed, white liquid flowing out of her pussy, Zoe running out of breath.

She had never orgasmed once in her life, even when she had masturbated, she did not feel any enjoyment in doing so.

Watching innocent Zoe orgasm, Mr Sir smiled and unzipped his pants, revealing a very large bulge behind his underwear.

Zoe gasped, her eyes full of fear, "No Sir, I don't think this is right..."

"But you like it don't you darling." Mr Sir approached Zoe, closer and closer to her plump red lips.

Zoe closed her eyes as Mr Sir's lips softly carassed her lips with his, a moan came down from her throat.

She felt his tongue invade her territory, filling her mouth with sweet taste of peppermint and vanilla.

Mmm this is what Mr Sir tastes like.

She lightly opened her mouth to shove her tounge in, exploring his areas.

After a hot long kiss, Zoe lightly broke up the kiss, smiling.

Mr Sir however hungrily looked back at her lips. Leaning in and pressing his mouth against hers again.

She moaned. Mmmm

She felt his hand go up underneath her shirt, unclipping her bra.

Her bra fell down on her lap. She looked at him again, Mr Sir thrusted his tounge deeper into her mouth.

Zoe shivered in pleasure.

Mr Sir pulled her skirt down whilst kissing her and slowly brang her down from the table causing her to be sitting in thin air. Right down her was his cock standing straight in the air.

Zoe was to pleasured from the kiss that she did not realise what Mr Sir was doing.

Mr Sir brutally pulled her down to his lap.

Ah! Zoe half screamed. She had landed right on his cock! To be exact his cock was right in her pussy!

It was quite painful, but both of their pussy and cock was wet enough to cover for that. Zoe slowly moved her butt around his cock.

Mr Sir moaned in pleasure, "Slut, this isn't your first time huh."

"It is! Sir your the first cock in ... ah Mmmm. .. me!" Zoe smiled and leaned in to kiss him deep.

Mr Sir put her on the table, his cock still attached to her pussy.

He pulled out his dick right to the end of Zoe's pussy and then shoved it back in.

Zoe screamed in pleasure "Oh sir..Mmm..sir...aah fuck me hard Mr Sir. I'm your slut..MMMMmmm Fuck me FUCK ME."

Mr Sir repeated pulling and shoving his cock back, he took off her shirt and sucked on her nipples like candy.

"AH!" Zoe moaned in pleasure.

Suddenly Mr Sir put his hand over Zoe's mouth, "Shh!"

"Hm??" Zoe opened her eyes wide. "Mmm??"

They could hear students bustling outside, lunch had ended! It was class time!

Zoe's eye started panicking. Mr Sir smiled and shoved her underneath his big table, "Stay there, no one can see you."

That was true, Mr Sir's table was a long bench like table and all three sides were covered. This table was at the front and no one dared to approach Mr Sir as he was strict as hell.

He opened the windows to let the smell of wetness and cum out, spraying some scents, he opened the door for his class.

He was too focused on Zoe who would be waiting for him underneath the table that he told the class that it was a free period where they could do anything that was related to being loud and he put loud music on.

He peaked under his desk, gasping.

Zoe was sitting on the flood, in a sexy pose, looking up at him innocently.

Her breasts were exposed and he could see her nipples that stood up like a pencil.

He smiled and pulled her face closer to his cock...

To be continued in Chapter 2, will write the next chapter around March/April!

Thank you everyone