Fucking the Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, looking down at her. "Keep doing it and I'll be able to tell you."

She nodded seriously, and went back to my cock, doing the same thing: the slow envelopment, and the suction off, releasing my cock. It felt good, but there wasn't much consistent stimulation. "Keep going," I told her, "and I'll tell you what to do as you go."

She nodded, and kept sucking me off. "Don't pull all the way off," I told her. "Keep my cock in your mouth."

She grunted, and continued her pattern, now staying on my tip when she retreated. I watched as she slowly adjusted, going from awkwardly halting herself at the end of my tip to a smooth rhythm, her head slowly bobbing back and forth on my dick. She felt good, and I told her so, eliciting a happy moan. I reached down and scratched her head, watching my cock slide in and out of her mouth, her giant breasts slowly swaying as she moved.

When she looked comfortable, I broke in again: "Try using your tongue as you go." She grunted in acknowledgement, and I felt her soft tongue swirling around the underside of my cock as she bobbed. "Good girl," I told her, and reached down to scratch her head, eliciting some more happy moans as she nuzzled her head into my hand, never breaking rhythm.

Now enjoying a thoroughly above average blowjob, I leaned back into the chair and closed my eyes, letting Eylani suck me off. "You're doing great," I told her. "Keep going just like that."

I relaxed as the eighteen year old blew me, letting myself drift off into the pleasant back and forth rhythm of her mouth moving along my cock. The room was quiet, save for Eylani's mild slurps, her breath through her nose, and the hum of the air conditioner. "Maybe Michelle will make this happen after all," I wondered idly, as her friend sucked me off.

As if by magic, I opened my eyes, and saw her standing across from me in the office door, a grin on her face. She looked a little bedraggled after not showering, but she had done her best--her long brown hair was a little greasy, but combed out, save for the few spots where my cum had stuck together some strands. Most significantly, she was nearly nude, standing there in a bra that rested under her small breasts, supporting the bottom and pushing them out slightly, and a black thong that rested inside her cunt rather than on top of it, her lips spread on either side of it.

She clearly had been watching for a few minutes, and laughed silently at my look of surprise, giving me a little wave. She pointed at her chest, and I noticed white flakes of my dried cum.

Eylani was sucking my cock still, and I glanced down at her, relieved to see she was still totally engrossed in her task. I gently put both of my hands on her head, and told her to keep sucking, getting a "mhm" from her as she bobbed.

I looked back at Michelle, who was looking at Eylani with a look of happy surprise. "She's good!" she silently mouthed at me, and I nodded in affirmation.

Michelle leaned against the door and watched, rubbing her small nipples as the latina teen diligently sucked me off. I stared at Michelle slowly arousing herself, and she smiled, mouthing "that should be me" to me, and pointing at herself. I smiled and shook my head, eliciting a dramatic pout, and causing her to push her small tits together.

Eylani seemed to be tiring, and I waved my hand at Michelle, telling her to leave. She pouted again, and turned around, bending over, and pulling her thong to the side, exposing her ass and obviously wet cunt. "Fuck her for me" she mouthed wistfully, and I shrugged, and waved her off again, at which point she left the door and flounced around the corner.

I turned my attention back to the warm mouth on my cock, Eylani's skills suddenly seeming less impressive as the memory of Michelle's deep throating came vividly flooding back to me.

As if on cue, she pulled herself off my cock, frowning. "You still haven't cum! Maybe I am bad at this."

I shook my head. "I don't usually cum from blowjobs. Someone has to be really exceptional to make it happen."

She sighed, and absently played with her nipple, eyes fixed on my cock. "How can I be exceptional?"

I laughed, and looked at her carefully. "You're already pretty good, Eylani. I don't know what the hell your boyfriend was talking about."

She sighed and whined at me, sounding very much like the teenager she was. "But you didn't cuuuum. I want to see what you tasted like."

"I thought this was just practice for your boyfriend."

She snorted. "Coach, you've treated me better in the last half hour than he has in the entirety of our relationship. Fuck him. I want to get good at sucking *your* dick."

"Alright," I told her warily, "have you ever tried deep throating?"

She shook her head, hair flouncing. "Sometimes Tyler pushes my head down on his dick, but it just makes me gag. He said every guy did it, like it was an involuntary reflex."

"Jesus."

She looked up at me seriously. "That's why I'm sucking *you* now."

I nodded. "Try deep throating me. I'll let you go at your own pace. Don't worry if you can't do it. I'm pretty big."

She sighed, and moved herself back on my dick, sliding down to the same spot she had been hitting. I felt a slow pressure as she tried to push herself into my dick, and saw her eyes start to water before she abruptly pulled herself off, slightly coughing. "Ah!" she exclaimed, frustrated.

"Try again," I told her, and she took me in again, inhaling deeply before trying to push herself onto my cock. She lasted slightly longer this time, but again, had to break off, gagging and coughing slightly. She wiped spit from her mouth, and sat back on her knees, sighing unhappily. "It's no use," she said sadly.

I looked down at her, my spit slick cock hovering in front of her face, and tried to smile encouragingly. "That's fine, Eylani. I don't have to cum to enjoy a blowjob. You're doing great."

She smiled up at me, then looked back at my cock. "Thanks, coach. Still ..."

"You want to see me cum?"

She nodded. "I want to *make* you come. I want..." she hesitated for a moment, "I don't know, I want to learn how to do what Michelle does."

I sighed, and took her hands in mine, pulling her up to cuddle next to me. I put my arms around her, and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Michelle is... Michelle," I told her. "You're you. And that's wonderful. You should do what feels right for you, whatever that is. If you want to get better at sucking cock, you should figure out what works for *you*, not try to emulate what someone else is doing. You'll have more fun that way, too."

She nodded, and sighed, cuddling into me. I was still hard, and I watched as she moved her hand down to my cock, and started to gently stroke it.

"I really like your cock," she whispered.

"You can play with it whenever you'd like. But you might have to share."

She kept stroking, thinking. "I've never been with another girl," she mused, as she moved her hand up and down my shaft. "Maybe if I saw how someone else fucked you, it would help."

"Maybe," I agreed, bringing a hand around to play with her breasts. "Eylani, can I rub your pussy while you jerk me off?"

She looked up, surprised, her green eyes wide. "You want to?"

I nodded, slightly confused. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

She exhaled, looking downcast. "Tyler used to tell me men didn't like touching or licking vaginas. He said they were gross, just good holes."

I shook my head. "Jesus, Eylani. That's definitely not true. Vaginas are beautiful. I'd really like to see yours."

She nodded shyly, and stood, unbuttoning her athletic pants, and slowly working them down her enormous ass. As she stepped out of them, I took a moment to take in her body, her smooth brown skin, her gravity defying, enormous tits that flared down into a slim waist, the flared back out to her enormously wide hips, and titanic ass. I stared at her trimmed cunt between her large, muscular thighs, and admired the view of her ass from the front, the way it peeked out from either side of her hips. I put my hand out, and pulled her over to me, kissing her stomach as my hand roamed over her enormous, beautiful ass. Her cunt hair tickled my chin as I kissed her stomach, and I grabbed a firm handful of her butt, a small layer of fat giving way quickly to rock hand muscle. I slapped her ass gently, getting a small yip from her, then broke off, holding her hips in front of me and looking up at her. "Eylani," I told her, "you might have the best body of anyone I've ever met."

She inhaled deeply and looked away. "Better than Michelle's?"

I paused, then nodded. "Yes. You don't realize what an asset you've got here?"

She shook her head, looking embarrassed.

"Eylani," I started, "this is what makes you special. Your body is a male's dream. You've got tits bigger than my hand, and an ass so perfect I didn't think it'd be possible without plastic surgery. Michelle has her own charm: she's lithe, supple, flexible. But you have a body that screams sex, that tells men beyond a shadow of a doubt how beautiful you are."

Eylani was quiet. I gestured to the mirror I had in the corner of my office. "Turn around," I told her. "I'll show you."

She nodded, and hesitantly turned her back to me. I stood, and walked behind her, pulling her into me, my cock resting atop her gigantic ass, her smooth brown skin pressed against my body. "Let's take your hair down," I said, and undid her ponytail, her black curls spilling down the side of her face and down over her shoulders, resting on her breasts.

I put my face beside hers, looking at her in the mirror. "Let's start up here," I told her, cupping her chin in my hands. "Your face is art. You have beautiful green eyes set in a heart shaped face, a gorgeous smile, and adorable cheeks that blush through your skin when you're embarrassed."

I put my hands on her shoulders, then pulled her hair back from her chest, running my hands down the front of her body over her enormous breasts, feeling her shudder slightly as I brushed over her nipples, finally bringing my hands down to cup her breasts, lifting them, and squeezing them together. "These are the best tits I've ever seen. They're giant, perfect globes that manage to stay perky. They're symmetrical, and your nipples are perfectly proportioned to the size of your tits." I pushed them together, and gently pulled one of her nubs. "Other women pay tens of thousands of dollars to get breasts like these. And you just have them."

I let her tits fall out of my hands, and moved in closer, my hands covering the smooth skin of her stomach, pulling her body slightly closer to mine in the process. "A lot of women with curves like yours don't stay in shape. They use the fact that they're thick to coast, to allow themselves a little paunch, figuring that men won't care. But you don't. Your stomach is tight, and curved in on the sides," I ran my hands along her sides, "which accentuates the beauty of your tits and..." I ran my hands further down, resting them on her hips.

"Your hips. These scream fertility, Eylani. They announce to any man that sees you that you're a sexual creature, that you're capable of fulfilling the most primal desire he has: to breed a woman. These hips on their own are the sort of things that would be worshipped in a bygone age, the pinnacle of female fertility, the sign of a woman whose best use is to get fucked hard and bear men heirs."

I continued down, squatting so that her enormous ass filled my view. "Which brings me to this. Your ass is glorious. It's titanic, firm, round, and smooth, perfect to grab as leverage when you fuck, and big enough to give a cushion to the man fucking your gorgeous cunt. This alone would make you a sexual god, Eylani, and you combine it with everything else? It's practically absurd. In fact," I said, "let me show you something."

I spread her ass with some effort, exposing her tight asshole, clean from her shower. I bent in, and gave it a long lick, making her jump. "Coach! That's my asshole!"

I pulled away, still staring at her hole. "I know, Eylani. Your ass is so perfect I want to lick your asshole, just to show my appreciation. So enjoy it. I am."

I buried my face between her cheeks, rubbing the rough skin of her anus with my tongue. As I licked, I grabbed her cheeks, enjoying the feeling of her enormous, muscular ass in my hands. I heard her moan, and pulled out. "Look at yourself in the mirror while I'm doing this, Eylani. Stare at your body, your gift, your worth, the thing about you that brings men like me to their knees just to lick your asshole. Feel my tongue caressing your tight little hole, and repeat to yourself that you are a perfect, gorgeous, sexual being."

"Okay," she said, and took a deep breath, adjusting herself slightly, and looking in the mirror. I opened her ass again, and went back to licking her tight hole, my face buried between her cheeks, the smell of her wet cunt filling my nose.

I listened to her breathe as she stood motionless, and gently moved my hand down to her cunt, rubbing her wet clit with my thumb as she regarded herself. "Oh, fuck" she whispered, and I continued playing with her clit, feeling her pussy get wetter and wetter as my tongue scrubbed across her asshole. I continued rubbing her, and I heard her breath get heavier and heavier, until her legs shook slightly, and she let out a soft "oh!"

I slowed, and her voice broke in: "Coach, can you stand up?"

I pulled myself away from her ass, taking one last look, and stood. She slowly turned to me, tearing her eyes off of the mirror, and pressed herself against me, throwing her arms around me, her warm breasts pressing my chest, my cock between our stomachs, her head resting against my shoulders. I put my head on hers, and reached down to grab her ass, feeling her up as she hugged me.

"Coach," she said. "I finally understand. All these men who gave me attention, leered at me...I always thought it was because I seemed weak, like a piece of meat." She moved her head back, and looked up at me, eyes shining. "But I understand now. I understand my power. I understand the beauty and sexuality I hold in my body."

I smiled, and kissed her, long and slow, my hands roving across her muscular back. We broke, and she continued. "I want to give my body to someone who appreciates it," she said. "Someone who respects me. Someone who appreciates how beautiful I am. Someone not like my boyfriend. Someone like..." she turned, anxious, and I finished her sentence.

"Me?"

She nodded, biting her lip. "Will you take me?"

I nodded, and pulled away, taking her hands in mine, and running my eyes down her body, taking in, again, her enormous breasts, nipples now fully at attention, arousal filling the room. "Of course, Eylani."

I took her hand, and brought her over to my desk, putting my hand on the small of her back, and pushing her into it. She lay there, breathing hard, and I took the moment to admire her ass, presented to me, mine for the taking. I put my hand between her legs, and gently pushed in her left thigh, prompting her to widen her stance slightly, exposing her cunt and asshole to me.

"Can I fuck you?" I asked.

She arched her back, pushing her ass up towards me. "My body is yours. Just take care of me."

"I will," I said, moving forward, placing the head of my cock on her wet cunt. I pushed in slowly, savoring the feeling of sinking into her teen cunt.

"Oh," she said softly, and I reached forward to rub her back.

"This is what you need, Eylani." I told her. "Just relax, and enjoy the feeling of my cock filling you, the sensation filling your body, spreading across your curves to the tips of your nipples. Feel how the blood rushes to your face and your legs relax, your fingers and feet tingling with the feeling. That feeling is your entire being responding to the fulfillment of your purpose."

"Oh, fuck," she sighed.

I nodded, and continued to slowly slide in. "That's because the men you've been with don't understand. They like your tits, or your cunt, or your ass. They didn't understand the larger picture: the whole package of you, the glory of your body that needs to be fucked and worshipped as a whole."

I pushed in as far as I could, her ass stopping my cock from entering her completely. "I understand, Eylani," I told her. "This ass isn't just an ass, it's your ass. It's the masterstroke of a perfect body that extends to your thighs, your back, your shoulders, every piece of you. Your tight, gorgeous cunt is the portal for me to show that appreciation with my cock. As I fuck you, I want you to feel that sensation spreading throughout your body: the joy and adoration radiating from my cock, seeping slowly through your body, the warmth and fullness starting in your cunt, then moving to your stomach, your breasts, your nipples, flushing your chest, neck, and cheeks, and all the way down your arms to to your fingertips. With my cock inside you, you're finally experiencing what it's like to be appreciated."

Her eyes were closed, her mouth slack, and she was trembling slightly. "Oh, coach..."

"Just relax," I told her, "I'll give you everything you need."

I fucked her slowly, running my hands over her gorgeous ass, listening to her sigh as my cock slowly slid in and out of her. I watched her as she relaxed further and further, her mind slowly falling into the rhythm of my thrusts, the slow strokes in and out keeping her in a constant state of mild pleasure. Her breathing fell into sync with my dick, and as I gently caressed her body, I found myself falling into the same peaceful pattern, slow, steady waves of pleasure running over me as I fucked her.

My hands moved slowly across her body, tracing the firm globes of her ass down to the ledge where they met her thick thighs, my thumbs caressing either side of her labia as they bulged from my girth. I moved my hands down and around her thighs, pushing the energy from our sex into the rest of her legs. I followed that rhythm for a while, ass, to pussy to thighs, then switched, pushing her ass up and letting it fall gently out of my hands, running them up to her lower back, my thumbs tracing her spine as I pushed power up towards her torso where her massive breasts lay crushed under her body weight, her arms relaxed and limp, her face serene.

We continued, and I felt her body building to an orgasm, my slow, persistent strokes pushing more and more pleasure into her body. Her mouth opened, and a slight "oh!" escaped her lips as a shudder moved through her body, her pussy contracting around me, the tension and release of the orgasm spreading through her limbs as a wave until it reached her mouth and escaped with a long, quiet "ahhhhh."

"Did you feel that?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"That is your gift for surrendering," I told her.

"I want more," she whispered.

"Then lay still," I told her.

She nodded, and I continued to fuck her. Her orgasms grew more frequent, the next one occurring in five minutes, then a minute, then ten seconds, until my every stroke was sending waves of pleasure through her body, her soft moans and shuddering filling both of our worlds.

.

Her cunt was dripping into the floor, and as she came, over and over again, I allowed my own orgasm to build, my energy moving from my body into my cock, building, building. When I was full, I grabbed her hips and pulled myself as far into her pussy as I could, cumming deep inside of her, filling her tight cunt with my sperm.

Exhausted, I laid awkwardly on top of her, resting my torso on hers, my dick buried in her cunt, feeling her warmth hold me as my cum seeped into her pussy, her ass cushioning my hips.

"Thank you, coach," she murmured, and I reached over to grab her hand.

We laid there for a few moments, and she stirred under me. "Coach, can we go back to the couch?"