Fucking Wife and Husband [Bi MMMF]

Story Info
I've cuckolded Matt with two spouses. Morgan was first.
3.3k words
3.98
43.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and Morgan : Fucking Wife and Husband

I have a buddy named Matt. He's six feet tall, built like a basketball player, and very submissive. The kind of guy who doesn't talk in front of a lot of people but when you get him in a small group he's the nastiest mouthed motherfucker in the room. I've been his bull through 10 years and two marriages. I'm the one who helped Matt and Morgan open their marriage, the first guy to make Morgan squirt, the first one to fist her, the first guy whose cum Matt ever ate, and a good chunk of why they lasted as long as they did together.

You see, Matt is one of those guys who was always assumed straight until he opens his mouth to say something obscene. Before I met him, and before he and Morgan started hanging out with swingers, he must have been too shy to let those thoughts out. He was 22 when I met him, two years older than me. He and Morgan had gotten married at 17 like absolute dumbasses hopeless romantics. I didn't know it when he messaged me on Grindr from a faceless profile, but the three of us had gone to the same high school. I was home from university for a break when he sent me a dick pic and a pulitzer-worthy introduction: "So you fuck guys and girls?"

"Why? You got a wife?" I replied. I sent a dick pic back.

"I do but she doesn't know. We don't satisfy each other anymore."

"I know a guy that sells boner pills if that's the problem."

"Lol maybe. I think I might be gay. Can I try sucking your cock?"

I remember rolling my eyes when I got his message. It is my firm personal belief that no truly heterosexual man downloads a gay hookup app unless he's chasing after trans women. I can't prove it but I also believe that upwards of 80% of those dudes are just using the dolls as an excuse to act out the straight guy-gay guy fantasy.

"Sure. Can I try fucking your wife?"

"She's not the type to do that."

"Let her tell me that. You'd be surprised how many wives think about fucking strangers every day."

"Really? You fuck a lot of married women?"

He sent a badly taken picture of his ass.

"Come suck my dick and I'll show my home videos," I texted back.

"Location?"

I told him. When he got to my house I stripped him down and made him beg for my cock while we watched swinger videos starring yours truly. I got down and grasped his cock, holding it tight and breathing on it while he watched me plow a married woman in the missionary position as her husband rimmed me. I took his face in my hands and put my thumb in his mouth. He sucked it like a little cock. He had a face like a Polish model. With the right haircut and some bigger biceps he could have looked like a porn star. (He would eventually end up looking like a porn star). I thought he was cute enough to fuck twice so I tested him to see what kind of man he was.

"Call your wife and tell her she can have an affair if it makes her happy," I told him firmly, then took his cock head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

He moaned like a little bitch.

"Are you serious?"

"Do it or I won't fuck you."

"I can't," he said, still moaning.

"You will," I said. I took my mouth off and handed him his cell phone. "Do it."

At this point most guys get up and start getting dressed if they really have a wife. They're not willing to risk the marriage or allow her to have the same freedoms they want. So I laugh at them while they huff out with a boner. Sometimes a guy will come clean that there is no wife and we'll flip fuck for a few hours. But Matt took the cellphone, dialed his wife, and straight up told her.

She asked him if he had cheated. He said he was thinking about it. Then he said he was going to try having sex with a man. Followed by some very sappy words about their connection and an oddly hot eulogy for their sex life. He told her she could set the rules. That the most important thing was her being fulfilled like she used to be.That he could get dressed, come home, and be faithful again if that's what she wanted but he would never again ask her to resist her desires for someone else. She said she had come close to cheating twice before and was still thinking about it. Next thing I know she was touching herself and he was asking me to suck his cock. I was happy to slobber on his knob and finger his ass. They shared their fantasies of extramarital affairs. They talked about swinging.

I had three fingers in his hole when he asked his wife if she wanted to hear him get fucked in the ass. I asked for the phone then. He shyly handed it over.

"Hey Mrs...."

"Just call me Morgan."

"Zeke."

It was the start of a beautiful friendship. We talked for an hour and a half getting to know one another while I fucked her husband. I sent her a few videos. She sent us a video of her pretty pussy stuffed with three fingers. I sent her the same pictures that had lured Matt plus a few vids from my porn page. She told me she wanted to try my dick but was nervous because of the size. I told her that her husband was doing just fine with it. She got off again listening to me cumming inside her husband.

"Now suck my balls if you want your phone back," I told him. As my thick, uncut, cum covered cock rested on his face I encouraged her to make the most of their newfound dynamic. "If he's not sexually satisfying you but you're giving clear instructions, maybe he just needs to be punished for following directions poorly. Good sex is mostly listening. Right, Matt?"

He blushed, saying yes around my balls.

"He says yes," I told her. And I listened to her tell me what she didn't like about sex with him. I listened to her tell me about what she hadn't been getting that she felt she needed. After we got off the phone, I had Matt move on from sucking my balls and instead suck my dick clean. This lead to his first ever throat fucking. While I coached him on relaxing his throat, I told him what Morgan had told me about her unmet needs.

I offered him some coaching and he humbly accepted. (For guys like Matt, a throat full of cock usually has a humbling effect).

Making him talk to me with my shaft making it hard for him to breath made me bust. He gagged around me but the boy never let me feel a tooth. I'll give him that.

I jacked him off, let him cum, and sent him home with a workout plan. We set a date for me to come over and put him through some reps. That's when I met Morgan face to face for the first time.

It was four days after I fucked Matt. She and I had sent nudes every day. I brought my duffel bag and wore my Puma tracksuit straight from the barbershop to their house. Matt answered the door and told me she was getting ready.

"Then let's work out now so we can relax later," I told him, looking up at him.

He submitted immediately, practically while I was still in the doorway. I told him what to do and how. I showed him proper form. Me telling him what to do actually made his dick hard. So much so that when Morgan approached from behind me, his face turned beet red.

"Hi Zeke," she said all sexy.

I turned around and my jaw dropped. This woman looked like a damned pin up doll. The socially gay part of me was impressed by her impeccably curled hair, full face of makeup, and tailored wardrobe. The part of me that makes love to married women wanted to see if she had matching lingerie underneath and very carefully get put somewhere safe so I could annihilate her ability to walk. So I asked if we could do that while Matt finished his reps. She obliged.

She let him join us in their bedroom. As he resumed his wall-sits, I kissed Morgan. Her red hair tickled my chest. She brought my hands to her juicy ass. I spread her cheeks and traced around her ass hole with a finger. She shivered into me, arching her ass back, and kissed me deeper. I spread her pussy lips gently and lightly touched her clit. She bucked against my hand, humping. I just kissed her and encouraged her with my voice. She tried to grab my cock but I stopped her and put her hands on her breasts. She squeezed them showily and first but then got into it. I gave her one hand to rub her clit on and used the other to spread her while gently pressing my finger into her wet snatch. She pushed back on it, forcing my finger in. I hooked it around her G-spot and felt her entire body shudder. She fucked my hands standing up, playing with her nipples while I praised her for doing well and gave her long, slow kisses. Meanwhile Matt struggled to maintain the wall-sit.

"Very good, Morgan," I moaned into her mouth. She came right then, gushing just a little on my finger. I moved my hooked finger up and down, pressing on her G-spot as she orgasmed, and I brought my palm closer to her clit. She yelled, then choked up a little, and squirted all down her legs and onto my sweats. "Very good! That's so hot."

"Cum in me," she gasped. "Please fuck me raw."

"I got tested since Matt. Did both of you?"

"Yeah."

"Which hole do you want me to cum in?"

"The one you're in right now."

"Got it."

I picked her up and gentle laid her on her back, then ate her out carefully. When she begged for my cock, I stopped eating her out and told Matt he could take a short break and come put me in his wife.

She moaned watching him grasp my cock and then again as he positioned me at her entrance. I stroked her shallowly at first, easing her in, then went deep. She was so cute feeling me stretch her out. She wrapped her legs around me and rocked.

"Do your lunges," I told him.

He did it.

I rocked inside her, feeling her gush on my bare cock. She reached to play with my balls. I moaned as she played with my hole.I put her legs up higher and slammed rhythmically into her sweet spot. She touched her clit and made herself squirt on my cock.

"Very good, Morgan."

She blushed and kept on bucking and rubbing and cumming.

"How does his big fat cock feel inside you, honey?" he asked, like every cuckold in existence.

"You know that it feels amazing. You had it first," she said, waving him off.

I laughed and asked her if she wanted to be on top.

She told me to keep fucking her like that until she came again, and I did. Then I put her on top and let her use me for her pleasure. I lost track of how many times she came on my dick. She leaned back, furiously rubbing her clit. She leaned forward, kissing me and heaving. She bounced on it, fucking herself as hard as she could handle. She wiggled on me. When she wore herself out, I got back on top, and put her legs up on me shoulders and deep dicked her. When I couldn't take anymore of her hot, wet pussy I emptied my balls into her and told Matt to come clean it up. He was shy at first but he was eager to please both of us, so he did it. Then he sucked me clean.

We let him jack off while he sniffed our feet and we made out. He came in his hands and when I told him to eat it he did.

From then on Morgan texted me anytime she wanted someone for marathon sex but Matt got better at laying pipe so she wasn't so unsatisfied with him. About once a week he would come over to my house and suck me off in exchange for me letting him fuck my fleshlight after I came in it. While he fucked the fleghlight, I would tell him what to do. After a while he didn't fuck like a fish out of water or cum too quickly.

They let me convince them both to come to a swinger party before I left town again that first summer we fooled around. It was one of those typical situations where more than half the people there are three times my age and everyone is at least a little bisexual. Poolside flirting at a hotel led to everybody fucking in the honeymoon suite. Morgan and I were talking on one of the couches while Matt was worshipping our feet. Some fifty year olds were swapping very athletically on the bed. Morgan's eyes filled with hunger as she started at the door at my friend who had just walked in.

"Robbie! What the fuck? You're in town?" I yelled at him.

"Caught me!" he yelled back and run to squat and give me a hug.

He kissed Morgan's cheek after mine.

"Hi I'm Robbie."

"Hi I'm Morgan," she said, and while keeping eye contact with him, she pulled Matt's leash to make him eat her out. "Want to sit over here?"

Robbie and Morgan hit it off instantly. He sat between us and they started chatting like great pals while Matt ate her pussy and rubbed my feet. Robbie was cuddling on me from the start but gradually got feelier until I caught his eye and saw that look he gives me when he wants me to suck his cock.

Now, Robbie and I had been friends for years at this point. He's one of my best friends to this day. He always says I've probably sucked his cock more than anyone else. And even though he dates around ( a lot) and fucks around (a lot) it's still probably true. I love him. He's my bro. Except we do things brothers shouldn't. So he's my Robbie.

Anyway, I get the look and I start sucking his cock. Matt and I start having a whole conversation with our eyes. We're sucking them off, looking up at those two, looking at each other, rolling our eyes, jacking off, catching each other jacking off, rolling our eyes, looking back at these two, back at each other. The whole time Morgan and Robbie are just talk talk talking. The people on the bed cum. They get off the bed. A man and two women come to the couch and start fucking next to us. These two are still chatting and humping our faces. So finally I get impatient and I say, "Robbie you haven't seen me in how long? Are you going to fuck me or what?"

Robbie turned from Morgan, looked at me and pulled me up off my knees. He kissed me on the lips and got up, pulled Morgan up, and pulled us both to the bed.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you," he said sarcastically, then kissed me again, and then started undressing me. He flipped me over, kissed my back, as he took my boxers off, and called out for someone to bring lube. Some kind stranger obliged. He slicked up his dick, and played with my ass, saying, "I'll always fuck you, Zeke. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was in town. It's a brief visit."

He worked his fingers into me.

"Uhuh, whatever," I moaned. Morgan sat down beside where I was kneeling doggy style. We kissed while he fingered me. "You see how he treats his best friend?"

"Mhmmm," she said, stroking my cock as we kissed.

It felt so good. He put his cock in me and it felt even better. I arched my back and pushed back on his dick like a good bottom. I worked my hips, milking him as I got used to his size, then slamming him once I could take it. He told me I had the best ass in the city. Then he and Morgan started chatting about how good I am in bed.

"Give me Matt," I told her, rolling my eyes, and stopped trying to kiss her.

But Matt wasn't really a good kisser and I didn't feel like teaching him at that moment so I told him to suck me off while he fingered Morgan. Morgan liked this idea. To my credit, I made it difficult for Robbie to talk. He held off on cumming for as long as he could manage but I know exactly what he likes so it didn't take long once I decided to stop teasing him.

As usual, seeing and hearing men cum inside one another made Morgan want to be a cumslut too. She asked me if I could do the honors. I said yes, as long as Matt would eat me out first. He did, like a good cuck, and I upheld my end of the bargain. Robbie ate her out while I was fucking her and even beat Matt in a wrestling match to see who could get to eat our creampie. Robbie, being a beefcake, naturally one. And after he had eaten my load out of Morgan, she rode another load out of him. Matt ate that one too. Strangers came to join us since we were hogging the bed for a long time and I was surprised how readily both Matt and Morgan took to fucking them. Morgan made out with one of the only women around in our age range. Matt let an older gentleman use his hole. Robbie and I made out while we each fucked one of two MILFS who were best friends (Millie and Sunshine). I took Millie and he took Sunshine. Both of them were squirters we'd fucked at previous parties.

Morgan met a few guys that night who she fooled around with when I was out of town. For a while, she was starting to date a woman. Matt brought a few more bi bulls over to cuckold him. But mostly, what Matt, Morgan, Robbie, and I had was unique. I finished school and moved back. We had a good two years of fairly regular dates- about the same amount of time as I had working for a big tech company. Then Morgan and Matt split up. They insisted no one had to pick sides. They even showed up the same swinger party a few times and fucked. But they got divorced. Matt moved out. A few months later, Morgan moved in with a new girlfriend and told us she was going monogamous. I left and took a vow of celibacy but always stayed in touch with Matt. After seminary school, I came back and did the priest thing. Matt, Robbie, and Morgan would visit my church sometimes and since Morgan's girlfriend felt secure that none of them would try anything on holy ground, it was a good time for Morgan and Robbie to enjoy their weird soul connection. Morgan and Matt got to keep in touch.

But the priest thing didn't last long. I married Morgan to her girlfriend (after I was already excommunicated). I moved away again, this time for work. When I moved back home yet again, bruised by the world of startups I got to meet Matt's new husband.

Part 2: Fucking Husband and Husband

Coming soon