Fucking Your Hot Teachers Pt. 01

Story Info
A stern teacher and a vibrant one. Who will you choose?
9.8k words
4.53
10.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers

A week after your 18th birthday, you finally worked up the courage to confess to the English teacher you've been attracted to. As you enter Ms. Martin's classroom, she turns to you and greets you with a smile. "What can I do for you, Marcus?" she asks.

You take a deep breath and say "Ms. Martin, can I talk to you in private for a moment?" She nods and gestures for you to follow her to her office. Once inside, you take a deep breath, steeling yourself for what you're about to say. "It's about...us," you say, your voice barely above a whisper. "I have feelings for you, Ms. Martin. Romantic feelings."

Ms. Martin listens patiently, her expression neutral. "I see," she says simply. "Well, Marcus, I appreciate your honesty, but I'm afraid I can't return your feelings. I recently got a divorce, and I'm not looking for a relationship right now." But then, she surprises you with her next words. "However, there is something else I've been considering," she says. "I still want to have a child, and I don't want to wait for the right person to come along. If you're willing to help me with that, I'd be willing to have sex with you."

At first, you're taken aback by her proposal. But you quickly realize that you're eager to do whatever it takes to be with her. "Yes, I'll do it," you say, your heart racing. Ms. Martin nods and stands up, moving to lock the office door. As she does so, you take a moment to take in her appearance: her curly brown hair falling in loose waves around her face, her slim figure accentuated by her form-fitting dress.

Once the door is locked, Ms. Martin turns to face you, her expression businesslike. "This will be a purely physical arrangement, Marcus," she says. "No emotions, no strings attached. Do you understand?" You nod eagerly. You try to move in and kiss Ms. Martin, but she stops you with a hand on your chest. "No kissing," she says firmly. "This is just sex, Marcus. We don't need to complicate it with feelings."

You nod, feeling a little disappointed but still eager to continue. As you start to undress, Ms. Martin follows suit, slipping off her pants and panties but leaving her top on. You take a moment to appreciate the sight of her slim legs and the curve of her hips before she speaks again.

"Why are you hesitating, Marcus?" she asks. "Take off your clothes and get ready to fuck me."

You quickly strip down, standing naked before her as she watches you with a neutral expression. "You're not going to remove your top?" You ask.

She raises an eyebrow and says "You only need to be able to fuck me, nothing more. Now come here." Ms. Martin clears her desk and sits on top, spreading her legs to reveal her pussy. You can see that she's already wet and ready for you, and you feel a rush of excitement as you step closer. Her pussy is shaved clean, with just a small strip of hair above it. You can see the pinkness of her inner labia and the way her clit peeks out from its hood.

"Now, Marcus," she says, her voice low and commanding. "Fuck me." You step closer to Ms. Martin, your heart racing with excitement and nerves as this is your first time having sex. You position yourself between her legs. As you slide your cock into her wet pussy, you feel an intense pleasure that you've never experienced before. With each thrust, your pleasure grows, and moans leak out.

But just as quickly as it began, it's over. You feel yourself cumming, your whole body shaking with pleasure as you empty yourself inside Ms. Martin. You've never felt anything like it before, and as you pull out, you collapse onto her desk, panting and exhausted.

Ms. Martin looks down at you with a satisfied smile. "Well done, Marcus," she says, patting your head like a dog. "You ejaculated quickly and didn't waste my time. I appreciate that."

As Ms. Martin gets off the desk, you can see the cum oozing out of her pussy, coating her inner thighs. You feel a surge of desire as you watch her move, and you can't help but ask for more. "Please, Ms. Martin," you say, your voice a little desperate. "Can we do it again? My cock is still so hard."

Ms. Martin sighs but doesn't protest. As she gets back onto the desk and spreads her legs once again, you can see her cum-filled cunt up close. The sight of your seed leaking from your teacher's pussy is overwhelmingly erotic. Her labia are swollen and red, glistening with a mixture of her own arousal and your cum. You can see the pinkness of her inner folds, slick with wetness, and the way her clit peeks out from its hood.

The sperm you've already deposited inside her is slowly oozing out, coating her inner thighs and dripping down onto the desk. It's a messy and erotic sight, and you feel yourself growing harder at the thought of adding more to the mixture. Ms. Martin's pussy is beautiful and inviting, and you can't resist the urge to slide your cock back inside and feel the wetness and tightness around you.

"Okay, Marcus," she says. "One more time, but then we're done." As you slide your cock back into Ms. Martin's cum-filled pussy, you can feel a difference from the first time. The wetness and tightness around you are more intense, and the sensation of your own cum mixing with her juices is both erotic and overwhelming. You thrust harder and faster, feeling the pleasure building until you're on the edge of orgasm once again.

This time, you manage to hold off a little longer, feeling the pleasure intensifying until you're moaning with ecstasy. Ms. Martin caresses your face and runs her fingers through your hair as you desperately thrust into her tight pussy. Finally, you can't hold back any longer, and you cum inside her once again.

Your whole body tenses as you orgasm, and you can feel your cock pulsing as you shoot your load deep inside her. The sensation of your cum filling her up is intense and erotic, and you can feel it mixing with the cum already inside her. You keep thrusting for a few more moments, prolonging the pleasure as much as you can before finally pulling out and collapsing onto her desk, panting and exhausted.

As you lay there, you can feel your cock still twitching with aftershocks of pleasure, and you can see Ms. Martin's pussy twitching slightly as well, slowly oozing out a new batch of cum. You feel a surge of pride at the thought of having impregnated your teacher. While you rest your head on her desk, Ms. Martin gets off the desk and picks up her panties off the ground. She steps into them, pulling them up along her cum-coated thighs and over her dripping pussy with a sense of practiced ease.

The fabric clings to her wet skin, and you can see the outline of her swollen labia through the rapidly growing wet spot created by your semen. The cum mingles with the fabric, creating a sticky mess that you can't help but find incredibly erotic. She adjusts the panties, smoothing them out over her hips before reaching down to wipe away some of the cum on her thighs with a tissue.

Recovering from your intense orgasm, you start to put your clothes back on. You can't resist asking Ms. Martin a simple question. "When can I see you again?" you ask, eager for more.

"We'll see, Marcus," Ms. Martin says, her tone noncommittal. "You shot two loads into me today, so I'm probably pregnant already."

"And remember, Marcus," she continues firmly. "This has to remain a secret. Nobody can know about this."

You nod. "I won't tell anyone," you promise. Ms. Martin looks at you for a moment, her eyes searching yours before nodding in agreement. "Good," she says. "I'll see you in class, Marcus."

Over the next week, you continue to attend school as normal, but Ms. Martin doesn't call you to have sex with her again. You try to focus on your studies, but your mind keeps wandering back to the erotic experiences you shared with her in her office.

One day, as you're sitting in Ms. Martin's class, she drops the whiteboard eraser. As she bends over to pick it up, you get the perfect view of her ass pointed in your direction. You can't help but stare. It's round and firm, with just the right amount of jiggle as she moves. The fabric of her skirt stretches tight over her curves, outlining the shape of her butt perfectly.

As you look at her ass, you feel a surge of arousal that you can't ignore. You imagine what it would feel like to slide your cock between those cheeks again, feeling the smoothness of her skin and the tightness around you. You continue to stare, feeling your pants get tighter as you imagine thrusting your cock into her pussy.

After class, you rush to the bathroom to masturbate, trying to relieve the tension that's been building up inside you all week. You imagine Ms. Martin's wet pussy as you stroke yourself, feeling the pleasure building. You feel the tension building to a breaking point, until you finally cum, imagining the sensation of dumping your hot seed into Ms. Martin's pussy once again.

As the days pass, you find yourself consumed by the desire to feel Ms. Martin's tight, wet pussy around you. The memory of your previous encounter with her fills your mind, and you can't stop imagining the sensation of sliding into her, feeling the warmth and wetness of her folds.

Mercifully, two weeks later, Ms. Martin suddenly calls you to her office after class. You were a little nervous as you sit down, wondering what she wanted to talk about. "It turns out that unfortunately, you didn't get me pregnant," she said, her tone a little regretful. "But I still want to continue to try, Marcus. I think it might work if you creampied me every day for a month."

You feel excitement at her words, realizing that you'll finally get to fuck her again. "Okay," you say eagerly. "I can do that." Over the next couple of weeks, you find yourself going to Ms. Martin's office every day after school to have sex with her. You cum inside her every time, hoping that this time will be the one that gets her pregnant. Incredibly, such a forbidden and exciting encounter has now become almost routine, a regular part of your daily schedule.

You've had this fantasy of having sex with your teacher for as long as you can remember. Ever since you first saw her in class, you've been captivated by her beauty, intelligence, and confidence. You've spent countless hours daydreaming about what it would be like to touch her, kiss her, and explore every inch of her body. You've spilled so much of your seed into tissues imagining what it would feel like to fuck her raw and cum inside her.

But you never thought that this fantasy could actually come true. You assumed that it would always be just that - a fantasy, a secret desire that you would never be able to fulfill. And yet, here you are, living out that fantasy with the woman of your dreams.

Even though she won't let you touch or kiss her, you still love every moment of it. The feeling of her wet and tight pussy around you, the sound of flesh slapping together as you thrust into her, and the knowledge that you're fulfilling a taboo fantasy that many people only dream of is enough to make you feel like you're on top of the world.

You know that other guys in your class would kill to be in your position, and it makes you feel even luckier to be the one she chose to impregnate her.

One day after school, you find yourself in Ms. Martin's office once again, with her bent over her desk and grading papers while you fuck her from behind. As usual, she still has her shirt on, but has removed her pants and panties, giving you full access to her wet and tight pussy.

As you thrust into her, you feel the sensation of her walls gripping tightly around you, sending waves of pleasure through your body. You close your eyes and moan softly, savoring the feeling of her ass against your thighs and the sound of your bodies slapping together. "God, you feel so good," you whisper, your voice filled with lust and desire.

Ms. Martin turns her head slightly and scolds you, "Hush, Marcus. I'm trying to grade these papers."

As you look down at her ass, you can't help but get even harder at the stimulating view. Her ass is round and firm, with just the right amount of jiggle as you move in and out of her. The curve of her hips leads down to two perfectly formed pale cheeks that seem to beg for your attention. As you grip Ms. Martin's hips tightly, you can see the way your fingers press into her skin, leaving faint marks behind. The contrast between the paleness of her skin and the redness of your grip is mesmerizing.

Her cheeks jiggle slightly with each thrust, creating a hypnotic rhythm of ripples through her flesh. The sight of her bent over her desk like this, completely focused on her work as you fuck her from behind, is almost too much to handle. The wet sound of flesh meeting flesh fills the air, punctuated by your occasional gasp or moan of pleasure.

As you continue to fuck her with abandon, Ms. Martin mumbles to herself about what points she's taking off from the paper she's grading, fully concentrated on her work almost ignoring your presence. The sounds of your moans mix with the sound of her pen scratching on paper, creating a symphony of pleasure and productivity.

Mesmerized by the sight of her ass bouncing and jiggling with each thrust, you're unable to resist the temptation, so you reach out and give her a firm slap on the ass. The sound of the slap echoes in the room, and you feel the flesh of her ass reverberate under your hand. The sensation of her skin against your palm is electrifying. You can see the red mark left by your hand on her skin and you feel a surge of lust and desire wash over you.

Ms. Martin turns her head and gives you a stern look. "Marcus," she says sharply. "I'm trying to work here. Can you please control yourself?"

Suddenly, you and Ms. Martin hear the sound of the lock turning, and panic sets in. You quickly pull out of her, and Ms. Martin hastily tries to hide you behind her desk as she looks for her pants and panties. The door opens and you hear someone stepping in. You hear a female voice saying "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were having sex in here."

You stand up and see that it's Ms. Hempburne, another teacher at the school. Her eyes are shielded in surprise from the sight of you and Ms. Martin having sex. Ms. Hempburne is wearing a tight-fitting dress that hugs her curves. The dress is made of a black, stretchy material that clings to her body, accentuating her hourglass figure. The neckline is low, revealing a hint of cleavage, and the dress is sleeveless, showing off her toned arms. The hem of the dress falls just above her knees, emphasizing her long, toned legs. She's wearing black high heels that add to her height and give her a sense of confidence and power. Her shoulder-length dirty blonde hair is styled in loose waves that frame her face, and she's wearing a subtle layer of makeup that highlights her natural beauty.

Ms. Martin heaves a sigh of relief and greets her, the relief evident in her voice as well. "Ms. Hempburne, hi. I wasn't expecting you."

Ms. Hempburne steps into the room, surprise quickly being replaced by excitement. "Is this him?" she asks, pointing at you. "Is this the student you told me about?"

"He's quite good-looking, isn't he?" Ms. Martin says. You can detect a hint of pride leaking into her voice.

"I can't believe how big his cock is!" Ms. Hempburne marvels as she steps closer to inspect your member.

"I suppose it's adequate." Ms. Martin agrees.

"Adequate?" Ms. Hempburne scoffs. "I've let a lot of other 18-year old guys fuck me and none of them have a cock this nice." Your face turns red, and you feel embarrassed hearing the two talk about your penis. You're unsure of what to do or say as Ms. Hempburne squats down before you and prods at your twitching cock, which had been moments from release before she walked in.

Ms. Martin sees the strain on your face and bends back over her desk. She spreads herself again before turning to you and saying, "You can keep fucking me, Marcus."

You obediently slip back into her folds as Ms. Hempburne watches you fuck Ms. Martin, her eyes glancing between the two of you. After a moment, she turns to you and asks, "So, Marcus, what have you done with Ms. Martin so far?"

"Um, well, we've had sex a bunch of times," you say, your voice a little strained with pleasure. "Ms. Martin lets me cum inside her every time."

Ms. Hempburne raises an eyebrow. "And what else?" she asks, a hint of curiosity in her voice.

You hesitate before answering. "Nothing, really. She hasn't given me a blowjob or let me kiss her or anything like that."

Ms. Hempburne looks even more surprised. "Wow, Ms. Martin, I can't believe you haven't even let him kiss you. What's going on?"

Ms. Martin sighs. "I'm not here for pleasure, Ms. Hempburne. I'm only interested in getting pregnant. Kisses and blowjobs don't help me achieve that goal."

Ms. Hempburne shakes her head, clearly not satisfied with Ms. Martin's answer. "But still, you could at least let him have a little fun, right? I mean, you're not a robot, and he's doing you a big favor."

Ms. Hempburne turns back to you, a seductive smile playing on her lips. "If I had you, Marcus, I'd do everything with you. Kissing, blowjobs, rimming, the works. I'd even let you fuck my ass. I wouldn't be able to resist," she says, her voice low and sultry. Before you can even react, Ms. Hempburne leans in and starts kissing you. Her lips are soft and full, and her tongue slides easily into your mouth, exploring every inch with a hunger that matches your own. As you continue to fuck Ms. Martin from behind, Ms. Hempburne's hands roam over your chest and shoulders, feeling every inch of you as she deepens the kiss. She tastes sweet, like strawberries and champagne, and you can't help but moan into her mouth as the passion between you intensifies.

But just as you start to lose yourself in the moment, Ms. Martin's voice cuts through the haze, her tone annoyed. "What is going on back there?" she demands, turning her head to look at you and Ms. Hempburne.

Ms. Hempburne pulls away from the kiss, a mischievous smile on her face. "Just having a little fun, Ms. Martin," she says.

Ms. Martin's eyes narrow. "Don't try to steal him, Ms. Hempburne," she says, her tone firm.

"Relax, Ms. Martin. I'm not going to steal him with a kiss," she says with a grin. "If I wanted to steal him, I'd do something like this."

Ms. Hempburne drops to her knees, and with a playful smile on her lips, she reaches down between your bodies and finds your cock. With a sudden motion, she pulls your cock out of Ms. Martin's pussy, causing you to gasp in surprise. You can feel the sudden rush of cool air on your cock as it leaves Ms. Martin's warm wet hole behind.

"Hey! What the hell?" Ms. Martin protests. Ms. Hempburne positions herself between your legs and immediately wraps her lips around the head of your cock. The two of you lock eyes as she starts to suck you. You can feel the pleasure rapidly building, the sensation of her lips and tongue sending shivers of ecstasy through your body. You can't help but moan in pleasure as she takes you deep into her mouth, her hands stroking your shaft as she bobs her head up and down. Her mouth is warm and wet, and you can feel her tongue sliding up and down your shaft, exploring every inch of your cock with an expert touch.

As she works you towards orgasm, you can feel the tension building in your body, your muscles tightening and your breath coming in short, ragged gasps. You were already so close before from fucking Ms. Martin, and now Ms. Hempburne's lips and tongue are working in perfect harmony to bring you to your climax.

Suddenly, with a surge of pleasure that takes you by surprise, you feel the first spasms of orgasm shoot through your body. Ms. Hempburne's mouth is still working its magic on your cock, and you can feel her tongue swirling around the head of your cock as you start to shoot your load. The sensation is overwhelming, and you can't help but moan in pleasure as you cum hard, your semen shooting deep into Ms. Hempburne's waiting mouth. She keeps her lips wrapped tightly around your cock, milking every last drop out of you as you moan in pleasure.

harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers