Fucking Zombie Bitches Ch. 03

Story Info
Feeding the Survivor From Our Pussies.
3k words
4.54
12.4k
14

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up when the sun had crept barely above the rooftops, the first sensation an incredible stiffness from sleeping on the concrete floor. I slowly stretched, scratching my back and rubbing an arm that had fallen asleep, trying to get my circulation going. I was hungry, and would kill for a toothbrush.

When I looked around, I could see Rebekka standing at the end of the roof, looking down. Her hands rested on her sweet round hips and her legs were slightly spread. Her dark brown skin shimmered golden where the sunrays hit it and her black curly hair seemed even darker in contrast. "Mistress," she said when she heard me stir, turning around to face me.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm up," I said. She wore the scimitar on the belt around her naked waist and the gun holster stretched across the open red blouse that barely covered her massive tits. I rubbed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. The streets and houses seemed silent, I couldn't hear any zombies or any other noise around.

"You think we can go and get my stuff back?" I asked her. She smiled. "You lead the way, Mistress," she replied, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. I slowly got up, straightening my blouse and pulling up the green jogging pants that started to show dirty spots all over them, which gave them a slight camouflaged appearance, if I was generous with myself.

Quietly we snuck back down from the roof, this time using the staircase. Rebekka kept her hand at the hilt of the sword at all time, ready to charge if necessary. I tried to remember which apartment we had been to. A broken-down door finally gave it away and to my relief, I found my backpack where I had left it next to the sofa.

I pulled out the map and spread it across the side table, trying to find out where we were and what the best way to the river would be. Meanwhile, Rebekka went from room to room to make sure there weren't any zombies left behind that could bother us. Just as I thought I had found the street we were on, I could hear a yell, and the noise of a struggle from the next room.

I quickly got up and hurried there, stumbling over some clothes that were strewn across the floor. When I finally arrived, I saw Rebekka laying on her back on the floor with a heavy, tall man on top of her. He was tanned and muscular, and looked human except for his facial expression, which was twisted in anger and rage, baring his teeth as he was drooling down on her.

I stood perplexed, having completely forgotten about the gun at my side. It was the first time I had seen a zombie in action, and I was surprised at how... normal... he looked. No rotting flesh, no red eyes, nothing to give it away except... I thought I couldn't trust my own eyes. When I looked further down, I could see a monstrous, thick, long protrusion where his cock would be, much too large and thick for a normal penis. His pants looked like it had burst them open at the crotch and it violently thrusted hard inside Rebekka's black hairy cunt, raping her.

"Get him... get him off me!" she gasped, stemming against him with both arms as he thrust his hips inside her, fucking her hard and deep. I was mesmerized by the motion, and the sight of this thick, fleshy, veiny rod splitting her sweet black muff so wide that it took me a moment to react. Finally, I jumped forward and hit him with all my weight.

He fell over and Rebekka swiftly rolled around and got up from underneath him while drawing the scimitar, all in one fluid motion as if she had trained for it. Before I knew what had happened, she swung the blade, and the head of the zombie rolled slowly backwards away from its neck. My first thought was that I wondered why there was no blood, shortly followed by: "Oh my god, this is the head of someone! There's a headless zombie in this room!"

I freaked out a little and she must've noticed it by my wide eyes and surprised expression. "Quick," she said, "you'll have to help get it out of me!" Perplexed and clueless about what she meant I just stared at her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the living room, where she sat on the table and spread her legs towards me. Thick, creamy liquid was dripping out of her gaping cunt.

"Please Mistress, get it out. I don't want to be infected!" I still stared at her wide eyed and confused, but somehow realized she wanted me to help her get the liquid out of her. With robotic motions I bent down and closed my lips around her pussy and began to suck. A bitter, thick gelatinous liquid filled my mouth, its taste tart and harsh. "Gaaahh," I gasped as I sputtered it out, letting it drip to the floor. More sucking, more spitting, and after a while no more liquid would come out of it, her pussy tasting again like the feminine sweaty muff that I remembered.

"What. The. Fuck?" I finally stammered.

Rebekka looked at me incredulously. "Didn't you know?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Know what? I've stayed away from these fuckers all this time. I had no clue what they do."

She raised her eyebrows. "They try to infect you any way they can. It's... I think it's transmitted through body fluids, either sexually, orally or... I don't know. And they get these weird... protrusions that they try to fuck you with. Maybe that's the easiest way to infect you, or maybe it just increases all natural urges and they're raging fuck monsters, I don't know."

"Bah," I said, sticking out my tongue. "And that's what I get for breakfast?"

She smiled with her big, wide lips and looked down at the curly, thick hair above her pussy. "I could help you wash it all out..." she offered quietly.

I smirked, pursing my lips and finally placed them on her soft, damp labia, kissing her gently. "You might have to," I replied, "that's an order."

I opened my mouth wide in front of her piss hole as she reached between her legs, pulling her labia aside and aiming a thick hot stream of pee straight at it. I felt it hit my throat and fill my mouth with the harsh, strong, tart taste of her morning urine. I gargled and rinsed, spitting some back at her pussy and then swallowing a few gulps before I let the rest of it run down my throat and onto my tits, staining my white blouse yellow.

We finished our morning routine, brushing our teeth with a little bit of drinking water and eating the rest of the peaches for breakfast before we packed our things and headed out, filling our backpacks with all the supplies we could carry from the apartment. Going cautiously down the streets, Rebekka was moving cat-like and quiet next to me as I felt even more clumsy and heavy as usual, trying to keep up with our position on the map while she kept a look out for zombies.

The streets were cramped with cars, many of which had trapped zombies inside but most had been burst open from the insides and its previous drivers were now shambling along the lines of cars, looking for victims. We avoided most of them, trying to keep out of sight and to the shadows until we ran into a jam. Several cars had run into each other, creating a barrier of steel and glass across the street. Unless we wanted to take a detour of a few blocks, we would have to climb across it.

Luckily, there weren't many zombies around, so Rebekka and I crawled up to the cars and then quickly got on top of them. But once we were standing on the roofs and trunks of the car wrecks, a different scene unfolded in front of us. Dozens of zombies were on the other side of the wreck, trapped between the car jam and some makeshift barrier of furniture and fences. They all turned their attention to us.

Again, I froze. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Rebekka moving, the crooked blade shining silver in the sunlight as it came down on the heads of the closest zombies around us. She moved between them like a deadly dance, heads rolling at her sides as she paved a way for us. Panicking, I suddenly rushed after her, trying to keep up.

When we reached the barrier, suddenly she was attacked from both sides, a zombie grabbing the arm she held the scimitar with. She threw it up in the air and caught it with her other hand, stabbing the critter in the head when suddenly another grabbed her from behind. With the scimitar stuck, she instinctively drew her gun out of the holster and pointed it back behind her, shooting the zombie in the head without even looking.

She shook her head, the shot probably still ringing in her ear loudly as she started climbing a sofa and bookshelf to get across the barrier, helping me up when she had reached the top. I turned around and looked down, anger coming over me at all the shambling monsters below that were still coming after us. I pulled down my pants halfway and lifted up my legs, pissing down on them before we went across and sank back onto the floor behind it, catching our breath.

"God," I said, holding my head in my hands, "I'm so useless, I didn't even think to draw my gun and help you. And you... you seem so capable and handle it all so well, why... why do you need me at all?"

She took a deep breath and put her arms around me, holding my head against her soft, warm breasts. "I am your servant, Mistress," she whispered. "It is my job to protect you and fight for us."

"But you don't need me," I said angrily, upset at my own incapability.

"Yes I do," she replied. "I need guidance, I need direction, and I need..." She paused. "I need your love. Without you, I'm lost."

I looked into her eyes, and pulled her tight, kissing her long and lovingly, breathing in the scent of her skin as my hands caressed her soft, curly hair, feeling her warm and close. "Thank you," I whispered softly into her ear.

"Hey," I heard a voice behind us. I startled and turned around, looking into the eyes of a young woman. She seemed to be in her late teens, maybe 20 years old, with dirty blonde hair that hung in thick locks around her round face. She looked haggard and weak, staring at us afraid.

"Hey," I replied, getting up. "I... we... we don't mean any harm, we're just passing through."

She nodded. "I'm Kimmy," she said.

"Kathrin," I introduced us, "and this is my servant Rebekka." The black woman bowed in a sweet courteous way. "Are you... are you alone?" I asked Kimmy.

She shrugged. "No, I guess not," she answered. "I'm with my boyfriend... ex-boyfriend. We've been hiding out here since... since this all started."

I nodded. "Well, we really didn't mean to disturb you," I said, getting ready to move on.

"Hold on," Kimmy said quickly. "Can you... would you maybe let me go with you? I... we don't have anything left to eat, and I'm afraid on my own. And Mark... he... he isn't much help." I crossed my arms in front of my chest, eyeing her. She wore ragged, dirty clothes, a lose t-shirt and some baggy pants that once must've been grey, but now looked brown.

"What do you think?" I whispered into Rebekka's ear.

She shrugged. "Whatever you decide, Miss," she whispered back. "I live to obey, and whatever you say is the way things should be."

I sighed, musing: "She might be of use, both as a help and as a... toy for us to play with."

Rebekka grinned at me, baring her white teeth. "That might not be the worst thing," she replied, "but what about her boyfriend?"

I sighed again. "I don't want to leave any living human behind, not if it means their possible death. If we lose our compassion, there's nothing left for us to live for."

She nodded: "You're wise, Mistress," she said.

"Mmmh, but he doesn't get to play with us," I concluded, "girls only."

Rebekka smiled. "Girls only," she said, touching my shoulder as she kissed me gently.

"Alright," I said as I turned back towards Kimmy, "let's see what you have."

She held up her hands. "We don't have much," she said. "A little bit to drink, and just a few knifes, to fight... a baseball bat, blankets, I think there are some candles left..."

I interrupted her: "That's not what I meant," I said, moving closer. Rebekka came with me and we pushed out our chest, the weapon holsters stretching across our breasts visibly. "Take off your clothes," I ordered.

She stared at us, but didn't object, realizing she didn't have much of a choice any more. Slowly, she pulled the t-shirt over her head, revealing a pair of small, perky breasts with large, dark brown areolas. She stripped her pants down and stepped out of them, grey unwashed panties covering her crotch. Swallowing a gulp, she began to push these down as well, revealing the same dirty blonde hair above her pussy. "MMmh," I said, taking in the sight. "So you don't shave, huh?"

She looked down. "I ran out of shaving cream and without running water, it's..." I put a finger on her lips, making her fall silent again.

"What do we have to eat?" I asked Rebekka.

She began to rummage through my backpack. "Some more peaches, ravioli, sausages, macaroni, tomatoes, instant soup..."

I turned back to Kimmy, looking her deep in the eyes. "Here's the deal," I said. "We're going to feed you from our pussies, and you'll show us how grateful you are by making sure we're satisfied."

She nodded, and Rebekka and I headed towards a window sill, sitting down on it side by side. I pushed my pants down while Rebekka wore only a short black skirt she had found somewhere in the apartment before we left, and we both pulled our legs up, spreading them towards her. I took the can of peaches out of my pack and Rebekka opened it while I motioned the girl to come closer.

Obediently she moved in front of us as I slid a wet, slimy slice of peach between my labia. "Now go and suck it out, slut," I told her, grinning. She knelt before me and closed her lips around my pussy, sucking the juicy, soft fruit into her mouth and swallowing it quickly. Meanwhile, Rebekka had stuffed several up her black hairy twat, which was now dripping of peach juice.

Kimmy moved over to her and began to suck, drinking from her cunt and munching the peaches with a full mouth. Suddenly, a man stepped out of the building. "Kimmy, is everything okay..." he started and then froze, staring at us. He had an average build and was wearing a t-shirt as well, and some short jeans, looking slightly better fed and healthier than Kimmy.

"You must be Mark," I said as I drew my gun and pointed it at him. "Take a seat, bonnie boy. Watch and learn."

I kept him at gunpoint while we made his girlfriend eat us out. The more she got fed, the more eager she became, and after a while she began to suck pussy like it was the best thing in the world. Her tongue slid across my clit quickly, alternating between me and Rebekka, then licked long and broad all the way from my anus to my labia and back again, tasting and cleaning me like a good, obedient whore.

Mark watched her emotionless, looking defeated and afraid. "Now fist us both, whore," I told her after all the peaches were gone, pouring the rest of the juice over our pubes to lubricate our cunts somewhat. Kimmy looked at me for a moment, hesitating. "Shove your fucking hand up my twat, pig," I said louder. She obliged++ immediately, squeezing her slender fingers tight together and inserting them into my soppy, big cunt.

They slid in easily, and when I looked to the side, I could see her other arm sticking up Rebekka's dirty black muff as well. Kimmy began to rock forward, thrusting her hands hard up our fuck holes simultaneously, fucking us good and deep. Rebekka rubbed her clit, almost ready to come yet while I watched Mark, grinning at him as I felt myself get close to climax as well.

Soon, my black servant grunted and squealed, coming hard with Kimmy's hand still inside her. She paused, so I grabbed her arm and moved it quickly in and out of my pussy. She understood, and continued to fuck me faster and faster until finally, I thrust her back, pushing her hand out of my pussy as I erupted, coming hard and wet.

"Mmmmmh," I said, catching my breath as I looked down at her. "Very good, little slut. Now are you thirsty too?"

She shook her head and said: "No thanks, I'm all fed Ma'am."

I sighed. "You don't seem to understand," I replied and looked sideways at Bekah. "The only answer you'll ever give is: Yes Mistress, anything you want."

She looked down and mumbled: "Yes Mistress. Anything you want."

I closed my eyes and rubbed my clit slowly, until finally some pee came sputtering out of my hole, raining down on the dirty, naked girl. Rebekka joined me and soon squirted a thick stream at her. Together, we showered her in piss until she finally opened her mouth and caught some of it, swallowing it down.

When we were finished, I holstered my gun again and pulled my pants back up. "Okay," I said to our two new members. "Now let's talk about how you can be of use."