Fucktoy

Story Info
She’s got her collar on again. She knows it drives me insane.
856 words
3.85
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's got her collar on again. She knows it drives me fucking insane.

I'm used to my subs having little signals to tell me what they want when they don't feel like explaining it in words. If she puts on her cuffs, she wants to do what she's told and be a good little girl. If she's bratty at me she wants to be overpowered, subdued, and disciplined. Crossed wrists mean "tie me up, tie me down."

When she flaunts that collar at me, she's asking for the Beast to come out and play, and it makes me harder than Chinese arithmetic. She doesn't want to be Kitten, or Princess, or even Slut tonight. She wants to be Fucktoy.

I hook one finger through the ring at her throat, pull her up against me. My other hand curls slowly into her hair, pulling her chin up while I look into her eyes. "Tell me."

She whimpers, turning me on even more, "Please, Sir. I've been a bad girl."

Good enough. I growl deep in my throat. "Unwrap my little toy. Slowly."

She starts to strip, slowly, seductively, each new bit of skin an offering. I grab her leash and a few toys and sit down on the edge of the bed.

It embarrasses her more than a little to unwrap herself like a present, display her body to me, which turns her on more than a bit too. That's why I do it, beyond the obvious reason. She knows every little thing that's wrong with her body. I think she's exquisite and I stare appreciatively while she strips for me.

I'm removing my clothes a bit more abruptly. It's always fun to make her do it, but she's not in the mood for slow teasing and neither am I. "Get over here. On your hands and knees." She crawls over, staring at my cock.

I'm not the longest cock on Earth. More than seven, less than eight. I'm told much more than that can be painful, so I'm fine with what I have. But I do have quite a bit of girth, and that's usually appreciated by all involved.

I can feel her breath on me as she waits for permission. I click the leash onto the ring on her collar, hold it loosely for now with the loop around one wrist. I bury both fists in her hair and slowly tighten my grip until she gasps. "You may lick Sir's cock now, little fucktoy. But just your tongue."

She groans a little in frustration -- they always love/hate that I'm so patient. She loves the buildup, but at the same time she wants to get back some power by breaking my control, making me lose my shit and just take her. She'll get it, just not yet. I'll give her a few licks first.

Inevitably she eventually disobeys and wraps her lips around the head of my cock, sucking at me. The crop is right at hand and she squeals around me as it leaves a nice red triangle on her ass. I hold her firmly in place with the other hand wrapped in her hair as I leave another mark right next to it.

"Greedy little fucktoy." I snarl, pushing her head smoothly down my cock, holding it just short of closing her throat, pulling back against her efforts to take it deeper. "Disobedient little girls get punished."

I love this crop. It's long enough to reach her wiggly ass while I skull-fuck my toy. I start slowly, little snaps here and there, savoring every flinch and moan around my cock while I open up her throat. As I ramp up the impact I can see her hands move between her legs, see her arms move as she plays with her puss for me.

I'm leaning forward to get at the back of her ass and upper thighs, she's gone from moaning around my cock to a kind of sobbing growl. Almost ready. I lay the crop aside, grab the leash near her neck, use it to pull her down on me, use her hair to pull her back up. "Bad... little... fucktoy."

Her arms are moving faster now. I let go of her leash again, push her head back down and fuck-fuck-fuck the head of my cock down her throat. I take the flogger this time and gently slap it across her ass and thighs, once, twice. The third time sets her off as the straps smack against her streaming pussy, and her scream around my cock sets me off too. The Beast roars as I shoot.

Once I've deflated in her mouth and she's finished getting every drop she can from me, I let her slump to the floor. "Good little fucktoy. But we're not done yet." I tug on the leash, "Get up here on the bed with that ass in the air."

I grab the buttplug and some lube. Thanks to modern medicine I'll be back soon, and in the meantime I've still got hands and a tongue. "Good little fucktoy. Now, tell me all about how bad you've been."