Fuki's Lucky Morpheus

Story Info
J-Rock Idol Fuki enjoys a red hot business meeting.
7.6k words
0
460
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, bands, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the singers, bands, trademarks, etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Fuki (Tenge Fuyuki/Fuki Commune - DOLL$BOXX, Unlucky Morpheus)

Fuki's Lucky Morpheus

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

This story is set in the same universe as fics such as 'Happy Birthday Malcom-san' and ' Necronomidol's Secret Reunion'. Prior reading of those stories is not required but recommended.

* * *

For once, this business meeting (with a dirty plan attached) was not going well for Malcolm Laurence.

The handsome, mature and nicely toned African-American was not inexperienced with frosty discussions and the like, but this was on a different level than what he was used to dealing with. His plan had been simple. Using his connections as a music industry executive and PR guru he's arranged a meeting with the lead singer of the Japanese rock group Unlucky Morpheus known as Fuki. Originally, when he'd first encountered the full group at an event he knew from the first moment he wanted the singer above all the others in the group. He thought he had been in luck when he'd sneakily made a time and date change for the meeting to only snare Fuki into a meeting that the full group wouldn't be able to make.

Sadly for his plans, Fuki didn't turn up to the meeting alone. Flanked by bandmates in Shiren and Jill and neither of those two seemed to either trust or approve of this foreign man trying to poach the J-Rock singer for his company. Which was both strictly true and not completely the case, but regardless it made the women naturally suspicious of his intentions. And they didn't completely believe that it was the fault of another foreigner in his intern for the sudden change in timing.

"Enough, ladies! Enough!" Malcolm spoke in Japanese to the women and sighed before he stood up from behind his desk to look over the trio. "I can see that we've gotten off on the wrong foot here. And while I completely refute your baseless allegations I can see there's no changing the minds of you as a group. So I will simply have to have these discussions with your direct management team to see if there's a path forward for this."

"Perhaps that might be for the best?" Fuki said. The lead singer of Unlucky Morpheus and DOLL$BOXX was brightly clad in a pink outfit with a sleeved mesh top with a lighter top with black straps underneath and a set of pink pants that had been cut to become shorts, showing her legs with a different style of tight with one leg clad in fishnets and the other a more traditional style. Topped off with pink lipstick and eyeshadow to match the dyed ends of her long light blonde with dark roots hair. "I do apologise for the turn of events. I was so excited about this and when I told my friends, they insisted that they come along to..."

"I am not offended in the slightest." Malcolm said with a charming tone, but technically he lied since this had all been planned for him to get a piece of Fuki. "If anything? It shows the true bond that you and your friends have to want to stick together and be united as a band. Not that of course, my intentions were anything but to sign you all and the members not present today rather than individuals. But I can see that solo meetings are a sore point for you all so we shall have to leave such things until another time." He claimed and used a hand to motion to the door to his office. "If you head downstairs the assistant at the front desk can call you a taxi and take you back home or wherever you need to go. All on the house as we say back in the States."

Although the other two band members didn't give such a friendly response to Fuki's smile, there were still respectful nods all around before the trio got up from their chairs and left the room. The door closed behind them, to allow Malcolm to let out another sigh and stand up to move the chairs away from the other side of his desk. "Guess you can't win them all..." He grumbled to himself and then moved to sit on the edge of his desk. "I need a cheat day to get over this waste of time..." He thought out loud and pulled out his phone to bring up a delivery App so he could scroll through and browse a menu.

A few minutes passed and he had just been about to hit order when there was a knock at his door. "If that's the intern again I swear..." Malcolm put his phone away and stood up from the desk. "Yes, come in!" He called out.

His mood quickly changed when to his very pleasant surprise, Fuki stepped back into the room and closed the door behind her. "Malcolm-San? If I may?" She politely asked with an apprehensive smile. "I know you said to call off our meeting today. But I, well, I might have had my taxi drive back to here to throw my friends off the scent..." She admitted with a remorseful look at the fact she had to tell a little white lie to her bandmates. "But I wanted to come back and say sorry again for how everything turned out today."

"Oh well now, that's very kind of you, Fuki-Chan. You didn't need to do that!" Malcolm smiled and motioned for her to come further in. "But I accept your apology, despite the fact it was your friends who were the ones who might need to say sorry but as I said before, I don't hold anything against them. They were just being protective of their friend, never mind the important part of the band as you are."

"Ah, I'm relieved to hear you say that. I really am." Fuki smiled a little bit brighter when she heard that. "I would feel bad if you had some ill will against me or my friends after all of this.

"All water under the bridge as they say. These things happen. Not every business deal works out right off the bat, right?" He said and moved in closer when she approached. "But I do think that maybe we could leave the business discussions to another time when the mood has lightened. But having said that? You being heard has made me think of something else..." Malcolm said. Now with the chance to pounce on her without any interference from her bandmates.

"Oh, what is it?" Fuki asked, without any clue that her friends had been right all along not to fully trust this man but just not in the way they imagined.

"Well, if you're able to hide some secrets from your friends to make them think you've gone home safe and sound? It makes me wonder what else you might get up to behind their backs?" Malcolm said with a tone to tease her.

"Ah, no! You misunderstand me!" She shook her head with a smile. "I just felt bad about this, and wanted to..." She was about to say more but instead found her eyes locked down at his hands which began to unloop his belt. "Ummmm... What are you doing?"

"Oh, just giving you something else to keep a secret about, Fuki-Chan..." He smirked and shamelessly dropped his trousers.

The eyes of the J-Rock starlet went wide with a gasp. The sight of a thick, long, black cock made her freeze on the spot to stare at a rod that was without question the biggest dick she has ever laid eyes on in her life. The gaze only continued when his rock slowly rose and got hard from the idea he was finally going to get a piece of his original target.

"W-What is that?? A cock??" She spoke out loud like she had a problem believing this was real. "There's no way! It's too big!"

"Let's just say, Fuki-Chan... Your friends might have been right to be concerned about my intentions for you..." He joked with a smile. "But just not in the bad way they believed!"

"What do you mean??" Her eyes briefly looked at him but then snapped back down to his length. "So big..."

"Never mind about that now, Fuki-Chan..." He reached forward and made her gasp again but this time from the feeling of his hands on her shoulder to guide her down with a firm enough touch to lower in front of him. "How about we give you another red hot secret to keep to yourself?" He suggested and make her gorgeous face be in line with that big cock.

"C-Can we do such a thing? Is this right??" She questioned like she was the one who tried to convince herself one way or another about this sudden turn of events.

"Oh, I think we both know the answer..." Malcolm said with a handsome, confident smile. "Besides? I won't tell anyone if you won't..."

Fuki bit her lower lip for a moment before she stared again at his rock-hard shaft. "You... You promise you won't tell??" She looked up at him and had that first telling glint of desire in her eyes for such a huge dick.

"Lips are sealed, Fuki-Chan..." He confirmed and didn't yet remove his hands from her shoulders.

"I... I..." With wide eyes and the knowledge about how wrong this was, the rocker couldn't help herself. She leaned in before her lips brushed the fat crown of that dark cock before a slight flick of the tongue brushed over the slit. In the next moment, instincts took over and her pink-coated lips parted just to ease down and seal around him. A notable groan to match how her lips stretched from his thickness to prove what the look on her face had proved that this was easily the fattest, longest cock she's ever had in her life. Her eyes shamefully locked onto his rod and almost crossed. Her hands went to his thighs and she adjusted to his size with a slight twist of the head to grind her lips against him. But the feel of his hand on the top of her stylish dirty blonde hair made her snap her gaze to his smiling features. A slight pullback of the head before she eased down and made them both moan to begin the taste test of his cock.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm!" The dyed ends of her curled hair began to sway from the motion. Her head slowly moved up and down along that fat shaft to slide her lips over the thickness. A cautious pace to allow her to get used to the feeling of her lips being spread wide by the girth that he packed but a thrill from the act of giving a dose of head to an older, foreign man she barely knew. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmpphhh... Mmmmm..." Her eyes continued to dart down at the dick she bobbed along as if to show she couldn't quite believe she'd managed to fit even this amount of his huge cock into her mouth. But a lust was clear in her stare, increased when she got used to the ache in her oral hole and her tongue flicked out once in a while at the underside of him.

"Mmmmm... Not bad, Fuki-Chan..." Malcolm remarked with a moan and a smile. A slight stroke over the top of her head for wicked encouragement while she eased her soothing mouth along his fat shaft. "Mmmmm... I can tell that your mouth is very talented... Mmmm... And not just for singing..." He teased and watched her lips glide down to take another thick inch of his member into the Unlucky Morpheus vocalist's money maker. Muffled groans along with the naughtily loud slurps from the dirty compliment but it didn't stop her from pushing his dick in and out of her mouth. "Yeah, that's it... Mmmmm! Get that big cock... Mmmm... Nice and wet for me..." He encouraged more than simply ordered, but he had a good feeling that if she was this eager to suck dick just from the sight of his member he'd be able to enjoy a lot more out of her in this one-on-one meeting that he'd wanted with her from the start.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh! MMMMM..." She was doing just that with the smooth and steady motion. Her lips repeatedly travelled along his rod to savour the feeling of being filled up, unlike anything the singer had experienced before. A hand briefly lifted to stroke her hair back from over her face for a clear view for them both while she sucked away on his big dick that was more suited for a porn star than a music executive. "Mmmmm! MMMMM! Mmmmmmppphhh..." The blowjob also slowly stained his black cock with her cute, bright pink lipstick. That machine-like pace to pump her mouth along him over and over left clear rings of colour on his member to mark the points where she'd gotten used to his size being stuffed into her oral hole. A lewd mess to go with the spit down his shaft and the little bit of drool from off her lips and down her chin.

More was on the way when her eyes went wide and she felt the first contact of his huge dick hitting the back of her talented and for a lot more than simply being the singer of a few J-Rock groups, mouth. A loud gag from her but her eyes narrowed with a naughty focus and her fingers dug into his thighs so she didn't pull away. So the hand that was still on the top of her head didn't need to even grip her. Just a show of dominance to be in control of this tight hottie who slurped away on his dick, just now with loud chokes that rang out around his office whenever she drove down onto his fuck-stick. The noise might even be heard down the hall so if her friends and bandmates showed up to check on her they'd know that their fears about why this man wanted her alone weren't just to snag an exclusive deal. The mess down her chin carried on and began to drip and land on the mesh stop she wore and the underclothing.

"GAHHHHH! GAAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHLLLKKK!" Her eyes were narrowed and had a hint of discomfort behind them from the deep way she took his cock, but did so willingly without a single thrust from the older stud being blown. A sloppy mess down her front that might have some explaining to do on its own, never mind the smeared state of her lipstick around her mouth thanks to how she branded his fat black dick with the bright pink. "GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK! MMMMMPPPHHHH..." Not the only part of her make-up that was being ruined either. Her eyes began to water up from the repeated smacks of the thick crown of his weapon when it struck the back of her oral hole from her deep, lustful pace. The slight run of her eyeshadow and liner fit perfectly with the shameful scene. On her knees, sucking dick like she was more a common whore than a talented vocalist. Her moans showed she loved it and she wouldn't have fought through the pain to keep the slurps going if she didn't get off on this.

"Mmmmm! Easy there, Fuki-Chan! Mmmmm..." Malcolm grinned broadly and despite his words, he didn't make any attempt to pull her off his dick and stop the face fuck she happily delivered. Even though he could easily grip her hair and yank her off and prevent the risk that she might leave his office unable to talk, let alone sing a song from the way she pounded her mouth with his tool. "We need you and that... Mmmmm! Excellent little mouth of yours... Mmmmm... To still be in good working order!" He teased but again didn't try to cut this off. Her gorgeous features plunged deeply over and over, accompanied by raspy chokes and the slobber of saliva that spilt out to coat his prick as much as left herself a mess. All while she went hands-free to only stuff his dick in and out with her mouth and those soft lips.

"GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" For the moment she ignored the advice, and the common sense her mind should have screamed at her to not suck off some man she barely knows, never mind is a music industry Boss who claimed to have wanted a professional meeting with her today. Another deep round of slurps to pound her mouth right down onto him far deeper than most women, Asian or otherwise, should be able to handle with a big cock like this. "GAAAAAAAAHHH... FUCK!!" She finally exclaimed out loud after she'd pulled up and off from his tool. A thick wad of spit sent onto his stained-with-lipstick dick before she sucked in air. "So fucking big!!" She sinfully groaned and leaned back in to swat her tongue at the crown. Her eyes locked up while she added to the mess that coated him from base to tip and enjoyed a swirl around the bell-end to make him groan and grin.

"Mmmmm... Not too big for you though, right?" Malcolm teased and let her lap at his dick for a moment more before he lifted his hand from her head.

"I think we're going to find out!" She then grinned back, a look made hotter by her wrecked make-up and this was only the first position. "We're gonna fuck!" She decided for them, but that had been his plan all along, but her words and show she quickly got up and unclipped her belt just sped things along.

"Oh, well, if you insist, Fuki-Chan..." Malcolm stepped out of his pants but left his shoes on in case an urgent dressing up was needed to show he'd planned things out to an extent at least. "Feel free to hop onto the desk when you're ready for me.

"I'm so fucking ready for this..." She said with a sinful tone. Her pink shorts were pushed down and then the panties she had on too. That allowed her smoothly shaved pussy to be seen and the wet state of her folds when she stepped out of them with just boots on and the two different styles of tights she had on her legs that went up to the top of her hip on her lower body.

Without even a pause to ask him to put on some protection first, the Dollsboxx and Unlucky Morpheus singer moved to sit on the edge of his executive office desk. Clueless that it's been far from the first time any woman, even a J-Rock performer, had been in this position with legs spread invitingly wide and arms back behind her to lean and show off her half-clothed body. Her eyes locked down between her limbs to watch him step in and tease her with a couple of slaps of the heavy crown of his dick against her slick folds to make her groan and bite down on her smudged lip. Before he made her gasp in delight with the first press of that bell-end against her entrance before he took full control of things with the slide in before his hands went to grip her waist.

"OH FUCK!!! MMMMMM!!" Her head tilted back instantly, accompanied by the tensing of her body for a moment before her face looked down with wide eyes. Unable to believe it even as she saw that she'd been able to even take such a fat prick into her tight slot. "FUCK!! It's stretching me... MMMM! Stretching me the fuck out!! AHHHHH!!" She gasped in delight. Again, a slight edge of pain in her pleasured voice from the sensation of her snug love tunnel being made to spread wide and take this invasion. More evidence of how she's far more used to way slimmer and shorter cocks than this massive length. But the way she kept her legs spread wide and watched him thrust in and out of her slot showed she wanted even more. Unable right now to even rip her gaze away from the addictive sight of a big black cock that went to town on her tight Japanese pussy.

"Mmmmm... Very nice, Fuki-Chan! Mmmmm... Very nice indeed!" The mature, African-American stud meanwhile didn't even try to hide his delight either with his loud moans or the wide smile on his handsome face. Nothing quite like being buried deep in some fine, tight and younger pussy of a beauty from The Land of the Rising Sun. Even better when it's a first-time breaking in a hottie to the wonders of being Blacked. "Mmmmm... But I think you and I both know... Mmmm! That you can... AHHHH... Handle even more of me, right?" He said it more as a statement of fact than just a challenge to get some more out of her. Since he was in total control of her right now to pump his rod in and out of her wetness that at this early stage was needy for even more. A good sign that his 'eye for talent' (and of women to be filthy fuck buddies) was once again correct to find a woman built to take a huge dick like this.

"MMMMM! Oh fuck yeah! MMMMM! Fucking give it to me!!" The Tokyo-born beauty told him what he wanted to hear alongside her loud moans. His fat dick had been eased gradually deeper into her snatch anyway with his steady pace. Those pumps smartly measured so that she could get used to the supreme pleasure that only comes from a dark slab of man-meat like his. "MMMM! Fucking feels... AHHHHH! FUCK! So good! MMMMM! I've never fucking... Ahhhh! Been filled like this before!" She admitted and even while her pussy spread and allowed more inches to stuff into her, that tunnel was still clamped around his size like she was a natural Size Queen all along but just never had the chance, or the right cock, to realise it herself. Still held in the arched back position with legs apart and now slight shifts back and forth from the firm and steady thrusts into her slot.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12