Fulfilled Desires

Story Info
A woman becomes a breeding cow for a creature.
5.7k words
4.28
81.7k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story contains Tentacles, Pregnancy and Anal. Enjoy if you're into it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emily puffed as she continued her down the mountain. It was getting late, the sun just beginning it's slow descent over the horizon, and she still had awhile to trek. She'd given herself plenty of time she thought to go on this hike, but she had underestimated her speed.

Emily wasn't a large girl, but nor was she fit either. She was certainly curvaceous in all the right areas, though she had noticed a few extra pounds starting to be put on here and there. She was a short girl, only at 5 foot 3, with wide fertile hips and lovely plump ass that drew many a stare. Her breasts were unfortunately not as ripe as her rear end, barely B cups, which had always been a matter of contention for her. Dyed red and black hair spilled down onto her bare shoulders, all the way down to her waist, which was held up by thick, sensual thighs of pale flesh.

Her heart was beating fast as her legs grew tired from all this walking. She'd decided to get in shape recently and was regretting the decision immensely right now. For a 21 year old girl in college, looks and being in shape were of course always a constant monster on self image, and Emily wasn't the most confident girl. Especially the other day when she'd been sitting at her computer, writing an essay, too look down at her belly fat. She was practically spilling out of her jeans. If she kept going the way she was, she'd never get a girlfriend!

She still hadn't come out to anyone. Even hundreds of miles from her family, she was still afraid. She hadn't made many friends at college, so she didn't even have them too tell. Her roommate especially had no idea. Veronica was a bit of an exhibitionist, constantly in a state of undress in their dorm room. A perky, mocha skinned goddess with bountiful breasts and an ass you could just slap. Emily had jilled herself to sleep many a night with the nude, supple body of her roommate fresh on her mind.

The worst thing was, she wanted nothing else but to be a mum. Which was hard when you weren't excited about the other sex! Emily loved the idea of settling down, finding a nice wife and growing a family. That excited her far more than her university degree. Say what you will about being a modern woman, Emily just wanted to have babies. The thought of growing another human being inside her, becoming a woman and fulfilling her naturalistic desire was overwhelming. But with no girlfriend and no confidence, she became more and more despondant.

It had even gotten to the point where Emily had become so depressed, trapped and unable to be herself, she'd even stopped shaving. What was the point if she wasn't going to get a girlfriend? She was all natural now. A forest of dark hair matted her pussy, with a treasure trail that ran up her soft, plump belly and to her belly button. Her armpits were practically a jungle, and her legs would give sasquatch a run for their money. As she'd sat there the other night, looking at herself, she'd made the decision: she was going to fix her life. And that started with exercise!

The trail was getting harder to follow now as the sun began dipping below the trees and Emily tried to keep a steady pace. The path was starting to look unfamiliar, but she put that down more to the dim light than her own directions. There really was only path up and down this mountain she was sure. It wouldn't be long before she reached the carpark and could head on home to a nice warm shower. She was covered in sweat, constantly wiping her forehead, and didn't think she smelled the best after these few hours.

She turned a corner down the path, past a thick grove of trees, to find herself alongside a small stream. This was new. She hadn't been here before. Fuck! I must of taken a wrong turn somewhere. She was a little panicked now. All she had was her backpack full of a few sandwiches and a bottle of water. No tent gear or even a flashlight. She'd left her phone in her car. She would have to double back, taking her time slowly, and retrace her steps.

As she turned around she noticed a small little cave by the stream, hidden behind a few bushes. It was tucked away, and she only noticed it because a beam of light seemed to burst through the tree canopy, striking it on and off as the trees rustled overhead. Something caught her eye at the entrance and she walked over, curious. There was mud at the front running from the stream all the way through the opening of the cave and inside it. The opening was no more than two meters wide, and even as short as Emily was she would have to duck to get inside. Something must have crawled in her from the river.

It struck. Like a whip it struck through the darkness and grabbed Emily's ankle. The sudden fleshy grip around her ankle through her off balance, and Emily hit the floor with a loud thud. She cried out in pain, her elbow searing from where she had crashed into the stone ground, feeling warm blood along her arm. Fear took hold of her now as she realized what was happening. She turned over and reached down to her foot. She saw it, a purple, fleshy tentacle wrapped around her in a vice grip. She panicked, tearing at it, trying to free herself but the grip of the creature was too strong. It was almost crushing her ankle it was that much of a vice. She dug her nails in, crying, but the tentacle never gave way. And then, all in a rush, she was dragged inside the cave into pure darkness.

Emily fought though, tearing at the floor, ceiling, walls, whatever she could grab onto until whatever had taken hold of her through her again through the air, crashing onto the floor, the tentacle around her ankle never letting go. Her eyes were slightly adjusting to the dark, helped by the occasional sunlight from the entrance, as she saw the cave she was in was no bigger than her own dorm room.

Another tentacle whipped out of the dark, hitting her in the chest. It knocked the wind out of her, causing her to double over. She was seeing stars, trying to get her breathe back as the cavern around her began to fill with slithering, slimy tentacles all from the chasm below. They grabbed her limbs. Around her ankles, her wrists, her thighs, her arms, tentacle after tentacle curled around and held her steady. Emily tried to do what she could, struggling and wriggling, but it was too no avail. The creature was strong, far stronger than anything Emily had ever encountered and she was not going to be able to free herself. Tentacles thrashed at her, ripping her clothes off in seconds, leaving her pale naked skin exposed to the cold air of the cave. All modesty was lost as her pudgy, hairy body was open to attacker.

The tentacles that held her were as thick as her arm, hairless and deep shades of purple and red. They all got thinner towards the end, being about as thick as an adult's finger at the tip, but they were all extremely pliable and muscular, almost like a snake. They moved and parted now, spreading her in mid-air a meter of the ground such was their strength, her legs and arms now like a starfish. That was when the body of the beast finally presented itself.

It pulled itself into view, moving almost like a snail. It was a quivering mass of flesh, slick to look at as if it was covered in a sheen of sweat. It was a few meters in length, with such a multitude of tentacles emanating from it that it was almost impossible to discern its correct size and shape. It crawled over the ground, smaller tentacles gripping the stone floor and propelling it across the rough surface, headed directly for Emily. What Emily did notice though was the huge bulb resting atop the mass of tentacles, green in color, almost like a rose bud. It was at least a meter in height, thick, and it seemed to pulse and expand, almost like it was the beating heart of the creature.

The beast was now before Emily, almost quivering in excitement. Emily could do nothing but stare back. It had no eyes as far as she could tell, but if it did, she would of given it nothing but the fire behind her own gaze. Her crying had stopped now, replaced by a steely resolve within her. The creature took no notice of her iron will however. Two tentacles extended from within it's mass now, coming from what she thought was below the green bulb. These were different than the other tentacles. Though they were same color and thickness as the rest of it's appendages, the tips of them were thick, with smaller tentacles emerging from them. They came up over Emily's body, the thousand smaller tentacles tickling her skin as the traced their way over her legs and thighs.

Emily tried to move again, struggling against her assailant but it was of no use. These two new tentacles worked their way over her body, rising up past her stomach before finally reaching her breasts. The tentacles slowly worked their way up and around her tit flesh, kneading it and manipulating her. It was slow, careful and with purpose. Despite her best efforts, as they worked their way across her nipples, she felt them stiffen and respond to the pleasure. She could sense the creature was excited now having found what it was looking for. There was an eagerness as the small little tentacles picked up their speed in squeezing her flesh while the tip of the tentacles rested on her nipples. She felt what could only be described as lips begin to suck upon her pointed flesh. The tentacles must have a sucker on them!

They continued like this for a few moments, her nipples sucked upon by the two fleshy tentacles while their smaller brothers continued to squeeze and caress her. Emily could feel herself becoming aroused, but tried to fight it as best she could. It was like the creature knew exactly what to do to get her feeling excited. The creature was an expert in making a woman cum. As Emily felt a slickness starting to warm its way down her snatch, the tentacles took one big suck of her nipples, bringing it as far down it's "throat" as it could and held it there. And then with searing pain it bit into her areola. Emily cried out, screaming into the dark, her voice echoing through the chamber. A hundred hot needles seemed to have been injected inside her breasts all around her nipple. Now Emily cried, biting her lip as the tentacles refused to move.

Then, slowly, the mouth's begun to suck again on her nipples. It was slow and methodical, bringing it all the way into it's throat and then releasing and sucking it all the way again. The needles remained within her breasts but the pain began to subside very quickly, almost like an anesthetic had been delivered directly to her areola. Emily wouldn't put it past the creature. It was an alien or a monster, something no one had ever encountered before, and it's biology was completely remarkable. This thing had no place on Earth, whatever it could accomplish was beyond human conception.

With the pain now gone and the sucking continuing, Emily began to feel good once again. Pleasure was beginning to take over. The creature now decided it was time to continue with the rest of her body. In mid-air she was flipped over, the tentacles doing so with practiced ease, so that she was now facing the ground. If she strained her head she was just able to see the beast behind her, but otherwise the cold dark floor greeted her. Another tentacle, similar to the ones attached to her breasts but missing the smaller tentacles on the end, snaked it's way up to her head. She got a better sight of it now, with what looked like a small orifice surrounded by lips on the underside at the tip. It snaked around her neck, wrapping itself around it but not choking her, though she was well aware that it could at any moment. Then it positioned it's tip in front of her head just outside her mouth.

The tentacle now positioned itself right at her lips, trying to force it's way past her closed mouth. A squeeze around her neck informed Emily to not continue playing games. With a sigh and knowing there was nothing she could do, she opened her mouth. The tentacle slid right in, going straight down her throat. Emily gagged as she was deep throated, but the creature paid no mind. It tasted sweet which was most surprising, almost like honeysuckle. It was just slightly too thick for her throat and she felt it rest and readjust itself and constrict. It came back up her throat, resting at the back of her mouth, allowing her to breath still through her nostrils. Emily didn't move her mouth while she felt it adjust within her, pulsating ever so slightly.

The sweetness of the tentacle was starting to become overpowering. She could smell it now, changing from honeysuckle to vanilla and then almost to mango. She could never place a particular smell, that or it seemed to be constantly changing aroma. It made her feel heady, and with herself suspended in air it was almost like she was flying. She was dazed, disorientated, but now the smells and tastes of the tentacle and the continued sucking of her tits were definitely making her juices flow. She could feel herself dripping down her slit and onto the ground. Without thinking anymore, she let her tongue lick over the tentacle. She was letting out little moans as she cleaned the slickness off it, tasting a rainbow of delights. The tentacle seemed to enjoy that, letting Emily give it a blowjob as best she could.

She was aware that only minutes ago she had been fighting for her life against the creature and now she was trying to deep throat it, trying to force the tentacle further down her throat. But Emily was delirious with pleasure now. Whatever it was doing to her body was working. Her tits felt on fire now. Not in a bad way, they just felt warm and every part of them sensitive to the touch of the small little tentacles. They felt heavy as well, heavier than usual and she didn't think it was just because of her hanging in mid-air with them swinging beneath her. They felt full. Ripe.

Other tentacles now began to explore her body as she continued to suck on the phallic thing in her mouth. She'd never given a blowjob before, nor ever wanted too, but she'd seen porn and she was doing the best she could. The tentacles explored her soft, supple flesh, pushing and prodding and squeezing her. They caressed her thick thighs, and Emily enjoyed the sensations as they ran down her thighs to her calves, tracing down her hairy legs. Others were pinching and pulling at her belly, particularly playing with her belly button, while others lightly grazed her snatch and ran up her little treasure trail back up to her belly button. That was making Emily ecstatic with pleasure, as each tip of the tentacle passed directly over her clit with a feather touch. Tentacles began playing with her ass now, pulling her cheeks apart, running up and down her hairy crack, almost smelling her ass.

This whole body massage of her sensitive areas was becoming too much for Emily. The tentacle in her mouth began to pulse quicker now as she sucked on it. Her tongue lashed the tip of it, tracing around the lips of it. She tried to get as much of the sweet taste of it down her throat as she could. She became hungry for it, ravenous, she needed it. And the tentacle responded. With shiver that ran all the way along it, it exploded down her throat.

With a gush it shot it's load down her throat. Emily moaned, crying out as the sweet taste of it's nectar hit the back of her throat. She swallowed as much as she could but it was like opening a fire hose. Liters seemed to be pouring out of the tentacle, a thick liquid that tasted like honey. Emily couldn't swallow it all and it dribbled out the sides of her mouth, splashing onto the floor beneath her. She kept swallowing though, the taste was so good and filled a deep craving within her. The tentacle would shoot spurt after spurt off the warm nectar down her throat, and Emily would swallow all she could. This went on for a few minutes, with Emily's stomach feeling like it was going to explode if she took anymore. Finally the tentacle stopped, giving itself a little shudder as the last drops escaped from it's lips. Emily continued to moan as she licked and swallowed what she could as it extracted itself from her mouth. The creature's nectar was all over her face and chin but still Emily tried to reach her head forward to get the tentacle back. She was an addict and it was her drug. Her whole body tingled now, her cunt a river of cum as she had never felt this aroused in her life. She was on the edge of orgasm. It wouldn't take much more to tip her over the edge.

The creature knew it's prey was all it's own now. For Emily, all she wanted was to get fucked. And the creature was happy to oblige. Emily was still in a daze, her eyesight blurry and unfocused. She'd lost track of time again. But her body was on fire. Especially her ass. She could feel this heat around her sphincter, and an emptiness which had not gone away. She felt like a woman on heat, the desire to rut ruling out everything else. She needed to fuck. She wanted to fuck like an animal, for hours on end until she collapsed in a sweaty pile, exhausted from it all. She didn't have the mindset to know she was drugged nor not thinking straight. All she wanted was for this creature to give her what she wanted. She felt the tentacle now, thick and stiff, rubbing it's way along her snatch. It was coating itself in her juices, up and down it went, playing with her. Emily moaned, trying to push her hips back and let the thing slip inside her, but she was still held firmly in place. It ran itself up to her clit now and let itself quickly suckle upon it. Emily nearly came, a wall of pleasure nearly crashing over her. But strangely it wasn't enough. Despite being so close to orgasm, she couldn't. The creature still suckled on her clit, better than any man or woman who had done that to her in the past, and yet Emily couldn't come. It was like there was a block in her body, something preventing her from doing it. She groaned, frustrated, as the creature let go of her clit. What games was it playing it?

Now she felt the head of the tentacle move up, parting her pussy lips as it rose up her slit. It went higher and higher... and past her pussy. Emily's brow furrowed in frustration. Her cunt was warm, sopping wet and needed a good fucking. Did it not know to enter her? That thought was quickly lost as she felt the tentacle again, this time pressing against her asshole. Her eyes widened in surprise.

The thick head, coated in her own juices and it's own slickness, pushed past her rosebud with ease. Emily let out a deep moan into the room, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she felt inch after inch enter her rear. All she could think of was the pleasure that was all the way inside her ass. The creature pushed all the way inside her until finally it bottomed out at what Emily suspected must have been over a meter. It was thick and spread her arsehole apart, but all she could do was gasp in pleasure. She felt fulfilled, satisfied, at the tentacle deep within her. Now it began to pump within her, pulling back and pushing forward as finally Emily got the fucking she craved.

The tentacle plunged within her rear in determined strokes, nearly all of it exiting her before going all the way back in. All Emily could do was squirm in the creature's grip, crying aloud as she got the fucking of her life. She tried to gyrate her hips with the thrusts of the creature, getting as much tentacle down her rear as she could. The tentacle was thickening now and as Emily dropped her head, she could see the bulge of it through her stomach, hammering her lower intestines. She was drooling, eyes glazed over in ecstasy as she felt her orgasm finally approaching.

She now realized what the creature had done to her breasts. The tentacles attached to her nipples had never stopped sucking and now she saw why as her head hung underneath her: her breasts had nearly doubled in size. They were huge! Bigger than any pornstars she had ever seen. They swung underneath her body like melons, colliding with each other as her continued to be pummeled. She felt it then, her nipples finally give way. She was lactating! Milk was squirting from her nipples. The tentacles were drinking it straight up, slurping it down as she expressed. That's what the needles must have done, they'd grown her tits on purpose! She was being milked like a cow and they were feeding from her.

12