Fulfilling a Couple's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly sucked on Nick as he reciprocated. As I poured some lube onto my fingers, Holly leaned back into the sofa spreading her legs and taking one end of the double dildo and inserting the head and some length of the shaft into her cunt. Holly watched as I slowly slid one finger into Nick's ass. Jen stood up and peeled off her jacket and blouse, bra, and skirt, leaving her in only her garter belt, hose, and heels. She reached back and unclasped her red hair letting it flow down her shoulders.

I slowly finger fucked Nick's ass and added a second finger. Holly watched her husband do things he had only dreamed about or saw in the X-rated movies. Now he was participating.

Jen sat back down on the sofa facing Holly and moved up to let her legs drape over Holly's spread legs. Jen positioned herself so that her own pussy was nearly rubbing Holly's. Holly was slowly fucking the double dildo and watching Nick and I when Jen pulled the other head to her own pussy. After few rubs up and down between those hot lips and gaping pussy, Jen slid her end into her pussy and began to slowly fuck the dildo and in turn, fucking Holly at the same time. The two caught a rhythm, slowly fucking the big and thick double dick.

"Nick, I have two fingers in your ass now. How does it feel?

I heard all three of them moan but Nick responded letting my cock plop from his mouth. "Oh fuck, that feels so good!"

"I bet. You had better not cum yet. Did you know that if I massage your prostate, like right here, your cock would go ballistic?" I massaged the right spot and his cock sprang up pulsing even harder, precum emerging now at the tip.

"Oh shit, that was incredible," he signed.

"Now, we are going to see if you can deep throat me. Let's try it."

I took him to the back of my throat and let his cock pass slightly, his body tensing from the feeling. I then pulled back and said, "Now, it is your turn."

Nick tried but gagged. I was a little bigger at seven inches but wanted him to try. Holly came from the fucking that Jen was giving her while Jen told her, "Yes, that's your husband sucking cock and getting finger fucked. Cum for me. Cum!"

Holly let out a loud moan from her orgasm and then softly muttered, "Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh yes! I'm cumming again!" She had her second climax in just a few moments.

She called out to Nick, "That is so hot baby. Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, Oh my God yes," Nick blurted!

I could feel Nick's balls tighten as he was nearing his climax. I grabbed the base of his cock and squeezes down to abate his climax and continue to tease him. It worked the first time and several times more. "See how I did that you little cocksucker? Really does prolong you shooting your wad. Love it?"

"Oh shit, it feels so fucking good!"

"I know. I had a good teacher. My turn to teach a virgin."

I returned my attention to Nick's cock and worked him again, deep throating him bringing him close to cumming. "Holly, I can make him cum or fuck his ass, what do you want to see next?"

Holly responded right back, "Fuck his ass good."

"You heard your wife. I want her to have a good view so slide around here and let me prop your ass up with some pillows."

I let go of his cock and slid back to allow him to move into position. I moved some pillows under his hips and ass and began to apply more lube to both his ass and my cock. I lined myself up to his ass, put his legs up in the air and back giving me complete access and giving the girls a great view of what was about to happen.

Jen began to cum as Holly fucked her. Holly had reached between them and was rubbing Jen's clit feverishly. This set off Jen's squirting orgasm that Holly wasn't quite ready for. But again, once she experienced the show, set her off on yet another climax.

Both girls were now watching as I eased my cock slowly into Nick's ass. I could hear him suck in his breath as I began to fill his hot ass. "How does it feel," I asked?

"Oh my goodness, I can't explain it. I feel full. That first push hurt, but then... Damn, your cock feels so good!"

"Did you hear that Holly? Your husband loves cock."

Holly moaned more as I began to slowly fuck her husband's ass. I was slow and riding him deep to my balls at first. His cock was oozing precum now and I knew he wasn't going to last. Hell, neither was I much longer.

I slowly continued to fuck his ass giving the girls a good show. As I felt my climax coming on, I picked up the pace and began to pump into him. The girls had a wide-open view of my cock sliding in and out of his ass. I would almost let the head of my cock pull out of his ass before riding him deep again. Then, to see Holly's reaction, I pulled all the way out and said, "Holly, look at his ass."

Holly's expression was priceless. I slid my cock back in his gaping asshole and began fucking him again. By now, cum is oozing out of Nicks own cock and I'm ready to explode. "I going to cum in your ass," I said.

"Oh give it to me. Let me feel it," Nick responded.

Nick pulled back on his legs holding them wide open giving the girls the best show. I exploded as I rammed it home. "Feel me," I asked?

"Oh baby, he's cumming. Oh, I feel it!"

"Yes baby, take it. Take that hot cum you cum slut. Take it all!"

Holly and Jen were fucking hard again as I finished pumping my cum deep into Nick's ass. I knew Jen was going to squirt again. In no time, she sent several more cum squirts all over Holly's legs and one as far as her tight stomach. Holly lost it again.

I told Holly to watch as I eased out of her husband's ass. His gaping hole let go of my member and allowed some of my cum to drain down his ass crack. I sat back and moved to his side and grabbed his cock to finish him off. I had him shooting his load in my mouth in in seconds.

One of my favorite acts after I have a load deposited in my mouth is to share it with someone. I slide over to Holly and shared a kiss giving her the taste of her husband's cum from my mouth and tongue as I swallowed the rest.

The girls were soaked, Nick was spent and had cum dripping out of his ass, and I was quite satisfied with whole thing up to this point. "So Holly. Was this your fantasy?"

"Oh shit yes! That was better than the DVD," she responded. "Baby, how do you feel?"

"That was incredible. I've never felt so many new and different sensations. He was so good at making me hold off. Baby, you are hot and always awesome in bed. But, he just fucked the daylights out of me."

"Glad you two liked it. I can see you and Jen kind of enjoyed each other and the show."

Jen smiled and laid there with her fingers slowly toying with her clit as the dildo was still buried in her. "I'm looking forward to you two guys double teaming Holly. I want her to eat my pussy while you two fuck her silly."

"Well, I'm going to take another shower. Nick, would you like to clean up with me?"

I got up and made my way back into the bathroom to shower off. I was in the shower when Nick joined me. He was quick in helping me get cleaned up, soaping up my cock and balls, making sure I was clean. I leaned forward in the shower and spread my legs giving his hands access to my ass and cock. He even took the opportunity to slip a finger, then two into my ass that quickly brought my cock back to life.

After allowing him a few minutes of ass play, I grabbed the body wash and washed him down as well. His cock also began to grow, as I made sure he was squeaky clean again. I would have stayed in the shower but knew that I really wanted to fuck Holly. "If you are ready, we need to go enjoy the next part of your fantasy and fuck the daylights out of your wife."

After toweling off each other, we made our way back out into the rec room to find Jen sitting on the top of the sofa back, legs spread with Holly on all fours and her head buried in Jens magnificent pussy. You could tell Jen loved it as she ran her hands though Holly's hair guiding her tongue and mouth to pleasure her. Holly's ass was hanging off the sofa, jutting up in the air; her legs spread wide open, with both her pussy and ass wide open for the taking. My cock grew rock hard at the sight.

Jen leaned back using the wall as a brace. I was able to get Holly to break away from Jen's pussy long enough for me to slide under her and have her straddle my cock and slide down on it slowly leaving her ass open and exposed for Nick to fuck. Holly was tight and soaking wet. I also had access to her magnificent breasts. They loved the attention and when they got it, they sported rock hard nipples. I let her begin to fuck my cock as I sucked and teased one nipple and then the other.

Nick lined up behind Holly, his cock rock hard. He lubed his cock and began to apply some lube to Holly's ass by dripping some onto her ass and letting his fingers rub her tight rosebud. I felt one finger enter Holly's ass as he rubbed my cock as I slid in and out of Holly. Then, he added a second finger. Holly leaned forward and moaned into Jen's pussy. This caused Jen to grab Holly by the head and to press her as deep into her pussy as Holly could get her tongue to move.

I could tell when Nick began to pull his fingers out of Holly's ass and I anticipated the feeling of him sliding his cock into her and rubbing my cock. As the head of his cock popped into her ass, Holly began to shake and another orgasm was on the way. At first, we were a little out of synch. But it didn't take long for the three of us to find a rhythm. Nick and I fucked her nice and slow.

Jen told Holly, "I love having every hole filled. We just need Jerry here to fill your mouth with cock. You would love it!"

"Oh yes," Holly moaned. "Nick, I feel so damn good. I think I can do this more often. Oh yes, fuck me baby. I feel so damn full and my pussy is throbbing!"

Another wave overtook Holly. She pulled up from Jen's pussy and started moaning louder as Nick and I pumped her. Jen quickly dropped a hand between her spread legs and began slapping her pussy and clit. I knew what that meant. We were about to be showered with pussy juices, as Jen would squirt torrents of pussy juices when she slapped her pussy and came. In no time, we were all doused with her pussy juices shooting out in forceful bursts.

Nick came deep in Holly's ass first announcing his impending climax, "Awe fuck baby, I'm going to cum!"

As Nick shot his load, Holly came yet again and this set me off as her pussy grabbed my cock trying to suck the cum from me. I had both breasts squeezed together trying to put both nipples in my mouth at the same time when she slammed down on my cock. I felt the eruption coming forth. What a feeling. She was so hot.

We stayed connected for a few minutes before both Nick and I slipped out of Holly. Holly said, "Boys, oh damn that was so good! I can't believe I waited so long to have this experience."

"Holly, we will do this more often," Jen said. "And if you are up for it, you can join our little group as well. Of course, that is if you would like to. You can come to my house anytime you want and you are both welcome to enjoy us whenever you like."

Holly smiled, "Right now, I have cum draining from my pussy and my ass. I think we need to carry this upstairs where we can do so much more. I know Nick should have enough left in him to fuck you Jen and I really do want to watch. And, I know I could make use of that cock again too," Holly claimed as she playfully grabbed my cock.

Holly got to her feet and reached out for my hand. The three of us followed her up the stairs to the master bedroom. This was just the beginning of enjoyment with two more friends.

12