Fulfilling a Fantasy

Story Info
My wife and I learn about pegging.
913 words
3.54
19.7k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe not so much a story as a diary.

I've fantasized about being with another guy for a most of my life. As a kid, when I was jerking off I would fantasize about blowing a guy or sit on a wadded up piece of toilet paper for the anal stimulation. Later, after I was married, my wife and I played around with a little anal sex and her poking her finger up my butt. The first time she did it I almost passed out but before long I learned to love it, eventually moving up to a 6 inch dildo and occasionally using my own fingers after my wife's arthritis got too bad.

Twenty-plus years later my wife surprised me by saying she had found a vibrator she was considering buying because it said it was supposed to work for tightening your kegel muscles, in addition to being fun. It was interesting timing because a few months earlier I pulled out our long unused dildo and found that, as I had long suspected, I could make myself come using just it. She eventually decided against getting her new toy but one evening after sex I told her about my coming with the dildo and that it would be fun to ride her cowgirl style and have her thrust the dildo into me. We had occasionally done some roll reversal in the past so she had long known about my fantasies of blowing a guy and said she was up for me riding her but would want something inside of her too. Then she completely shocked me by bringing up the idea of a strap-on. This had been a fantasy of mine for a long time but I never had the courage to mention it to her. Naturally, I was in total agreement and immediately started searching the internet for something I thought would work. It was important to me that it would bring her as much pleasure as it did to me.

I eventually found something we both liked. It's a two headed strap-on with a harness. It's not one of the two headed push-me-pull-you types. More like the over-and-under double penetration types but with the lower one facing the other way. It has a 4 inch lower dildo for the wearer and a 6.5 inch one for her partner. Both vibrate. My wife liked it to so I ordered it as soon as I could. From the description I gathered that the harness was going to be too small and, since I don't like the look of a strap-on with a harness and I didn't think the strap that ran along the butt crack would be very comfortable for my wife, I also ordered a pair of black packer briefs with a silicone ring.

While waiting for things to arrive I gave my wife a few rules for our new toy and it's use. It's not a dildo, it's her cock. When she it wearing it she is completely in charge. She can be a man or a shemale, I will be a guy or a girl. She is to use it for her pleasure since I will probably enjoy whatever she does. She can make me beg for it or give me no choice or even rape me (which she said she wouldn't do). She can have me just give her a blowjob or if she wants more that's up to her. I also told her she should talk me into it the first time we use it.

We also talked about buying a squirting dildo. Or making our old dildo into a squirting one. This would be for blowjobs only. We discussed what to use for fake cum and she mentioned that I could save up, and freeze, a few of my loads then thaw them out and warm them up when we were ready to use them. I liked this idea but it made me wonder how much she had been thinking about all of this and if she had anything else in store for me that I didn't know about.

The strap-on arrived the other day and when I first saw it I have to confess to being rather intimidated by it's size. It's the same diameter as our old one but an inch and a half longer. I was expecting this. It just seemed bigger in person. We just had enough time to check it out, make sure the vibrators worked, and see how much I could fit in my mouth.

Since that time I've been looking online to learn how to deepthroat and researching lubes. I'm thinking something silicone based for general fucking and something flavored for oral. I want to be able to deepthroat her but I think the curve of the shaft is going to make it more difficult. I'm also hoping to be able to take a good, hard, pounding. The idea of that is exciting and from what she has said I'm pretty sure she likes it too. She likes it hard sometimes so it makes sense that she would want to fuck me hard.

The briefs arrived today but we haven't had a chance to open the box and check them out.

It's going to be a while before we get a chance to play with our new toy so I'm going to publish this first part now and will update it in the, hopefully not too distant, future.

03/08/21