Fulfilling Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thrusts became harder and deeper. Destiny knew her words were sending me over the edge. She tried to speak, to tease me more, yet no sound could escape. I was being too rough for her to talk. My hands left marks on her belly, love handles and thighs. I tried to smack her ass but it was more like her hip as she was on her back. I reached down to choke her. "Breed me daddy," Destiny hardly choked out. She never called me daddy. I'd never been told to breed her before either. It seemed looking pregnant wasn't enough for her. She wanted to be pregnant. I knew it was something that she fantasized about for so long, something that turned her on even more than hair pulling. All this time we weren't trying for a baby but that was about to change.

"Get fucking pregnant," I whispered under my breath. My mouth barely forming the words. Destiny's eyes rolled back as we both orgasmed. I had to close my eyes. There was too much to process, so much stimulus. Her body, her tight pussy, her words. Everything collided into a powerful orgasm. I came inside Destiny, filling up her womb with cum just as I had filled her stomach with food. The room felt like a sauna. Our hair was drenched in sweat. We were both out of breath. We couldn't move, we stayed in place for a few moments.

Click! A door was unlocked somewhere in the house. It had to be the front door. "Shit, your parents are home!" I whispered. Destiny's eyes went wide. They darted down to her pussy, still leaking copious amounts of cum. "Fuck," she gasped.

Author's note~~~

Artificial Affection will be getting another chapter. Thanks for all the love and feedback on that story. Should I continue this story? Any feedback, ideas, or recommendations are always appreciated and encouraged. Thanks!