Fulfilling My Girlfriend's Fantasy

Story Info
Me and my best friend fulfill my gf's ultimate fantasy.
3.8k words
4.46
45.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my girlfriend Kate have been dating for a little over a year. She's 5'7, but this night she stood confidently at about 5'11 and 1/2 with her 4.5" Christian Louboutin black heels with red bottoms I bought her. She has plump lips, defined cheekbones, innocent blue eyes, and her hair is short midnight black. Her body has an hourglass shape to it with her ass and tits protruding perfectly from almost anything she chooses to wear.

Her tight body fit perfectly in the revealing black dress she was wearing this evening. Her eggshell white pedicure and gel red manicure accentuated her look. She looked gorgeous. This evening we were going out to dinner to celebrate my recent promotion at work. I'm employed at a large financial firm on wall street, and the Managing Director promoted me to be Vice President of my department. Me and Kate are both in our mid 20s and extremely fit.

We have a fantastic sex life and are always finding new ways to spice it up in and out of the bedroom. We've done everything from roleplay to bdsm, but never group play or anal. A couple weeks back, on our one year anniversary, we decided to discuss our sexual fantasies. This is when I discovered that she fantasizes about having multiple guys fuck her at once....

I was initially surprised to hear this. Kate can be extremely naughty in bed but I never would have taken her to be a woman that gets off to MMF threesomes. I myself enjoy the thought of having two women at once, as does every male, but my fallacious masculine psyche assumed the same fantasy for women of having two men at once was less common.

When I discovered Kate's fantasy I asked her to elaborate.

"Well, umm, whenever I'm alone touching myself I visualize this scenario where two gorgeous men are worshipping my body all over."

I gulped.

"The thought sometimes comes to mind when we are having sex too."

"Who are these men you think about baby?"

"One of them is usually you, but not always. Generally, the two men are very muscular, masculine, and commanding, but attentive to all of my needs. They both have giant penises that fill me with complete pleasure."

'My god', I thought

"You should know that it's just a fantasy baby and nothing more, the only guy I really want to fuck is you I promise."

"Do you think about your exes fucking you in this fantasy baby?"

"Of course sometimes they come to mind, or it's the attractive guy looking me up and down from across the way on my walk to work, or a complete stranger I passed in the store. There really are no boundaries, and I assure you it's just a fantasy that gets me off and I don't need to act on it."

No boundaries huh..

"Ok, but if you really could fuck anyone else in the world, who would it be? Be completely honest with me."

She withheld for a second, but under her breathe she exclaimed, "Brodie."

Me and Kate share an apartment with my friend Brodie from college, who also works on wall street but at a different financial firm. After my promotion I'd thought about looking for a penthouse apartment for just me and Kate to share. Our relationship has been growing and getting to the point where I believe we should have a little more independence and privacy. I have a lot more money to burn from this promotion.

Kate and Brodie have always gotten along well, and he's third-wheeled our previous dates more than a couple times. Brodie is single but has a very active sex life. He stands at 6'2, has brown eyes and a very muscular build. He's charismatic, charming, funny, and possesses every great quality a woman could want in a man.

Me and Brodie had always talked about what it would be like to tag-team a woman back in college. When I first got with Kate he had always exclaimed how sexy she was, and emphasized how lucky I am to be with her. After my revelation of Kate's fantasies, I could easily see the sexual tension that exists between them.

Brodie is often out on Friday nights at other women's places, and I assumed when we got back from our date me and Kate would have the whole place to ourselves. We took a limousine back to our place because we were a little tipsy from toasting champagne to my recent promotion.

When we stumbled back into our apartment I was surprised to see Brodie in the living room drinking a beer alone and watching a basketball game.

As we walked through the door he exclaimed "there you two lovebirds are."

I asked him what had happened to his plans with Adriana, the girl he had recently been fucking. He said "wanted to take a night off, thought I'd hang with you both for once on a Friday night." "Is that right", I said. He chuckled and said "Of course! but I've also had a long day at work, I don't want to be running around all of Manhattan tonight."

Kate enthusiastically walked over and sat down in the living room with a lively expression as she kicked off her heels and stretched her legs out on the couch next to Brodie.

He was already about six beers deep, and noticeably buzzed. I prepared some cocktails for me and Kate as she and Brodie excitedly talked.

"So Brodie what's up with you and Adriana?" Kate said. "I thought you were actually getting serious with someone for once."

"Adriana is fun, but she's really not my type, I've told you both before I'm not gonna settle down for a while. I like the single life." Brodie said with a big grin.

"Besides, you never know what's coming next."

I walked over to hand Kate her drink.

Kate put her drink down and stood up with a smile, "I'm going to go put on something a little more comfortable."

"Sounds good baby" I said with a wink

"Join us whenever you're ready."

I sat down and Brodie proposed a cheers. "Congrats on your promotion, if anyone deserves it it's you." I thanked him. "If anyone has been there with me since the beginning, it's you my friend." He smiled.

"I'm sorry if I'm crashing you and Kate's plans tonight, I just needed a night in ya know." "Plus, I really do always have a great time hanging with you both."

Oh really? Interesting.

"Don't worry at all my friend, you live here too. Me and Kate are glad to hang with you no matter the occasion."

Kate returned wearing nothing but her red Victoria's Secret panties and a scant black silk top that exposed her lower abdomen. She looked so hot. I was really enjoying the view, and as she strutted over I glanced and noticed Brodie was too, but he tried to hide it.

She turned around to sit in-between me and Brodie and I noticed she was wearing her high rise G-string thong. Her huge ass was in full display.

As Kate sat down she said, "I hope I wasn't keeping you gentlemen waiting too long" with a smirk.

"Not at all", responded Brodie. "Welcome back to the party."

"You went extra casual tonight", I said.

Her eyes were twinkling and she was smiling ear to ear. "You know it's my most comfortable fit, and by the way you're both welcome for the show" she said jokingly.

Brodie chuckled.

She leaned in to give me a kiss and rested her body up against me. As she did this she stretched her legs out across the couch and accidentally put her feet on the side of Brodie's lap.

She immediately realized and attempted to move them.

"Sorry I didn't mean to"

"I'll stop you right there" Brodie said. "Your feet must be stressed from those fancy heels you were wearing all night, let me give you a massage."

Kate laughed. "Oh, well thank you, but you really don't have to Brodie."

I reminded her how Brodie got a reflexology certification in foot massage to impress his hookups.

"Why don't you let him baby, it'll save me some time later." "I know you'll want one anyway."

Kate looked delighted.

"Well, my feet are quite stressed from those heels"... "If you insist, thank you Brodie boo."

Brodie boo?

Kate lifted her legs back up and subtly placed them onto Brodie's lap. I noticed her left foot was resting right on top of his cock. Amazing. She was wiggling her toes with elation.

Kate grabbed the drink I made her and began to down it quite quickly as Brodie began to massage her feet.

"That feels so good", she exclaimed. Brodie was hitting her pressure points delicately.

"Kate your feet are some of the softest I've ever felt".

She laughed. "Is that a complement?" "I try to take good care of my tootsies".

"Your white pedicure complements them well." "Some of my hookups have had the most unkept feet let me tell you, it really says a lot about a woman who takes care of an area so many often neglect." "My best friend is a lucky guy."

Brodie was intimately massaging up and down her soles, but stopped momentarily and grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Sorry got a text I gotta check real quick."

The text was from me. It read, "you can have Kate tonight too."

I knew Brodie would be more than game. His obvious infatuation with Kate, combined with the obvious sexual tension between them, would make this the perfect night to surprise her with having two guys to fuck. I already knew it was on her mind....

He put his phone down and smirked. He grabbed Kate's feet again and continued to massage them.

"In my reflexology course I learned that the nerves in the feet connect to many different parts of the body, and each have a different effect ranging from stress relief to relaxation." "Would you care to learn one of these techniques Kate?" She leaned further back into me.

"Sure!" "Wow, I'm really getting special treatment tonight aren't I."

Yes you are.

Brodie lifted her right foot up. He looked her in the eye as he kissed the top of her sole.

"This is what I call sensation play." He stroked his tongue along her foot and began to suck her toes.

Kates jaw dropped.

She blushed and said, "Oh, I didn't know this was a massage technique". All of the sudden my hand reached around her waist and began caressing her thigh. I whispered in her ear, "he's a professional, let him do his work".

She shuttered.

I looked and noticed her left foot was slightly bent on Brodie's lap and slowly rubbing his cock through his pants.

My hand found its way into her underwear and I began caressing her labia. I could feel that she was starting to get extremely wet. Game on.

She rested her head back on my shoulder and turned her pretty face to look at me me. I instantly began kissing her while Brodie continued to nibble on her white toes.

"You like this technique", Brodie said as he had the top of her foot in his mouth.

"Yes", Kate exhaled with her eyes closed.

"Then you'll like this more."

Brodie put her feet down and crawled over between her legs to meet her luscious lips. She shook as he began to stick is tongue in her mouth and make out with her. I held her head up as I watched my innocent girlfriend French kiss my long-time friend. My cock was quickly erect. I felt her shake at his touch but she didn't pull away. This was the first time I'd witnessed my girlfriend be intimate with another man.

I began sticking my fingers deeper inside her as he continued to embrace her. I could feel that she was infatuated and turned on. She pulled away and turned to have us on each side of her. She looked over at me in bewilderment, and then I kissed her as Brodie stuck his hand into her panties and began massaging one side of her labia as I massaged the other.

He started kissing and licking her neck, and I began to take her top off as he slid his fingers up into her vagina to finger her. I saw her squirm back in immense pleasure and surprise. Her top was off and I began kissing and fondling one of her breasts as he licked the other.

"I'm so turned on", she uttered.

I removed her pants and Brodie took the que to begin going down on her as I stuck my tongue further in her mouth. He positioned himself on the floor before her and kissed her vulva with passion. I saw her head jerk back to the feeling as I kissed her neck. She seemed to be enjoying herself. I kept kissing her neck as her head tilted back further to the strokes of Brodie's tongue - he knew quite well what he was doing.

"Oh Brodie, baby he's eating my pussy so good."

"I told him you would have us both tonight."

I instantly felt her body shutter into orgasm from the force of his tongue and she rocked back into me moaning. He started kissing her inner thighs as he held both of her legs.

I stood up on the couch and took my pants off. Kate grabbed my fully erect cock and started sucking me as Brodie began to suck her pussy from behind.

He stopped for a second and leaned back to see Kate's huge ass in all it's glory.

"You have the finest ass on the planet" Brodie said. "My god I've never tasted a pussy so sweet." He leaned back in to kiss her soaking wet pussy. His nose was right in her ass.

She continued sucking and stroking my cock. I was so turned on I prematurely came in her mouth with force.

She gagged on my cum and licked her lips. "Someone was quick tonight." She continued to moan to Brodie relentlessly sucking her from behind.

"Don't worry, there will be quite a few more for you tonight baby." I stepped down from the couch and looked down at my limp dick.

Brodie stood up from the floor. "I guess it's my turn" he said as he began to remove his pants.

Kate turned around and her jaw dropped. "Oh my god, I didn't know you had such a massive cock Brodie! I've never seen one so big in my life."

Neither had I. It was much bigger than mine. Fuck..

She caressed his dick with her soft hands. "No wonder you always keep the girls coming back, I want to know how big you are." She picked up her Louboutin heels and placed them back to back along his erect member.

"Brodie! You have to be 10 inches! Your dick is longer than my stilettos." "How am I going to fit you inside me?"

"I always find a way" Brodie said smiling.

He picked Kate up and carried her to his room as I followed. She's certainly getting a full dose of her fantasy tonight. He tossed her face down onto his bed and spread her legs to start sucking her pussy from behind again.

"I've always wanted to fuck you Kate." "Thank you for sharing her with me."

Brodie moved to the front of her on the bed and he started kissing her as I positioned myself behind her. It didn't take long for my cock to re-erect at the sight.

"You can lube her up first" Brodie said.

I placed my hard dick inside her from behind. Brodie kneeled before her and Kate began fondling his gigantic cock. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth onto his hard penis. She gagged at first, and enthusiastically began to suck him as she had just sucked me. I could see him wince at the pleasure. I thrusted into her from behind and slapped her ass.

"Tonight you're our filthy slut."

I kept thrusting and groaning until I came inside of her. I was trying to avoid eye contact with Brodie as we spitroasted my girlfriend but his eyes were rolled to the back of his head from the pleasure of Kate's mouth. She does give the best blowjobs in the world. I removed myself from her and Brodie turned her on her back. He placed himself over her face and stuck his dick into her mouth from above. He thrusted relentlessly into her mouth as I stood and watched.

He removed his thick cock from her throat and got up from on top of her. He still hadn't cum yet. He laid to her right and I laid to her left. She laid there motionless for a second, before leaning to my face and fervently kissing my lips. As I kissed her I could taste the full-bodied savoriness of Brodie's dick that had just been there. Something I definitely hadn't tasted before.

I thought for a moment how utterly insane it was that I was actively sharing my beautifully innocent girlfriend with one of my best friends. And that I'm now indirectly tasting his massive dick that had pleasured so many women before. I knew he was saving his load to cum inside of her. My dick began to quickly grow once again at the thought.

Brodie pushed her body over on top of me and moved to place himself behind her. "What're you doing back there", Kate said jokingly. "Your ass is so perfect, I can't neglect it" Brodie said. He spread her ass cheeks wide and began circling his tongue around her anus. I continued to make out with her and I could feel her wet labia grinding against my dick.

She shook at the feeling but pushed back into his mouth as he sucked on her ass.

"That feels great Brodie baby." "I love the feeling of your wet tongue on my ass."

"Yeah? well I promise you'll like this better" Brodie exclaimed.

All of the sudden I unexpectedly felt Brodie's hand grab my cock and place it in Kate's pussy.

"Thought I would help you out there." "Kate go ahead and ride your boyfriend."

His finger was still in her ass.

I grabbed Kate's neck with both of my hands and passionately kissed her as Brodie then began to slowly stick his finger in her ass when her sphincter relaxed to his tongue. I positioned her better on top of me and started to slowly thrust. He continued fingering her ass. He then removed his finger and crawled forward bringing it to my mouth. I sucked it and could taste Kate's sweet ass. He pulled it out and put three fingers into Kate's mouth. "Get it nice and wet" he said. "now spit into my hand" he commanded Kate as she continued grinding on top of me.

She spit into his hand and he repositioned himself behind us. He slapped Kate's ass. "What a show." He then smeared the spit onto Kate's anus and placed two fingers into the entrance.

Kate moaned loudly.

He teased her until pulling both of his fingers out.

"Kate" he said loudly. "I'm going to cum in your ass."

"My ass?!" "I've never done anal before, how will you fit it in?"

"Trust me, I always find a way."

Kate was about to be double-penetrated. I knew Brodie was saving it for something special. He was about to take my girlfriend's anal virginity with his huge cock. I had to keep myself from cumming just thinking about it as I kept thrusting into her from below.

Brodie placed his massively erect cock at the entrance of her ass. Kate's body shook to the feeling as her sphincter relaxed even more to allow his girthy dick to slide in. She screamed in pleasure.

"Oh my god I feel so full."

I could feel Brodie's dick sliding in and out of her ass through her vaginal wall. A seemingly thin layer separated our dicks inside my girlfriend's petite body. Her eyes were in the back of her head and she continuously moaned to the pleasure. His giant cock slid in and out of her tight ass and he spit to add more lube. We both penetrated her from below and behind.

"Your ass is so tight Kate." "I can't believe I'll be the first one to fill it with my cum."

Brodie began to fuck her ferociously and he groaned loudly as he finally released a large load of cum into her. I felt her body jolt to the sensation. I suddenly felt her pussy expand as Brodie removed his humongous cock from her ass.

"Wow, I just came the size of the Pacific ocean into your ass."

Kate was unable to utter words but continued to moan. I all the sudden began to feel Brodie's cum drizzling down from Kate's ass onto my balls. It started slopping up on my dick as I penetrated her with more force, and began further lubricating her pussy. He had to of been holding that load in for a while.

Her pussy started to get so creamy and it was a feeling unlike I've ever felt before. I released inside of her and filled her with even more cum.

"I have so much cum inside of me" she screamed. "My pussy is so full, I'm such a dirty slut."

I pulled out of her and Brodie immediately grabbed her waist and pulled her back towards him.

"Let me help you out Kate baby."

I sat and watched as he began to suck her ass again and finger her pussy. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and mouthed the words "I love you."

12