Fulfilling Rita's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned I had two of Walter's silk ties. I tied them around Rita's wrists before securing them to the bedposts. Once done she had her arms out-stretched slightly upwards like she was about to make a snow-angel. And just in time as it was almost four o'clock. But I hadn't entirely set the stage yet so I reached into the night table to retrieve a blindfold.

When Rita saw it..."What's that for Lacey?"

"I'm sure you remember the fantasy you shared with Beverly, Teresa and me. After you did, I promised myself to make it a reality for you."

"Are you serious?"

"Serious as a heart attack."

"But there's only you and me here."

"It's only temporary."

I then reached for my iPhone on the night table and called Walter. When he answered, all I said were the two magic words..."She's ready."

"You are serious. I don't know what to say or do."

"You don't need to say or do anything, just enjoy your fantasy. Of course we'll do our best to insure it's a most enjoyable one for you...as well as for us."

"And who would WE be?"

"It's a surprise, but unfortunately you'll most likely recognize their voices, which can't be helped. And as you do, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. They should be here any minute and you need to be blindfolded."

Just then we heard them arrive. As planned, they would go to the living room first to undress before making their way to the bedroom.

"Now I need to put the blindfold on."

"What about the handcuffs I mentioned in my fantasy?"

"Those will come later when I untie you. There are some things you or we can't do with you tied up like you are. And when I do, you need to promise me you won't take the blindfold off. If you do, I'll be awfully upset. Now promise you won't."

"I promise Lacey. I truly do."

Rita seemed unusually calm about things. If it were me, I'd be panicking big time. But not Rita. She was very comfortable as though she felt she was in good hands and was looking forward to finally experience her long time fantasy.

After I put the blindfold on I asked Rita to raise her ass so I could put a pillow under it so her pussy would be more readily accessible. As soon as I did everyone began filing into the bedroom one by one, and all butt naked. As they did a few commented on how inviting Rita looked.

Not that I blame them, Rita is an extremely attractive woman in her early 60's. About as Irish as they come with flaming red hair she keeps cut relatively short and straight. Loaded with freckles too, which gives her a more youthful appearance. And as you'd expect with being a natural redhead her pubic hair is also red, and about as hairy as it gets if not trimmed. Including around her anus with an abundance of very fine hair, which nicely frames her pretty brown-eyed girl. She's about the same height as me at five foot five, with nice 36C breasts that have very little sag for her age. Topped off with large dark brown areola and perky nipples. She's not slim, but not fat or overweight either. Nice bum, which is still firm for her age. And finally, great legs along with pretty feet as I mentioned earlier.

Bill and Walter busied themselves with their digital recorders while everyone else looked at each other as though not sure what to do next.

At that point I felt it appropriate for some last minute clarification of things..."Since we're all here together to fulfill Rita's fantasy it goes without saying we need to make it as pleasurable as possible. In spite of her being tied up, this isn't BDSM, or in particular, the sadism or masochism part. So please don't do anything to cause her any pain, or anything you wouldn't like done to yourself under the same circumstances. If at anytime Rita asks someone to stop what they're doing, please stop. When it comes time for you men to ejaculate, you need to do it on Rita versus in one of her orifices, unless she asks, or indicates otherwise. And at some point I'll need to untie Rita so she can get in a different position, which is when I'll be sure to handcuff her. Any questions?"

When I looked around to see if there was, I couldn't help notice that both Jack and Jill's pubic areas were shaved. Cleanly and completely. Not a whisper of hair to be seen anywhere. Even on Jack's testicles. And in spite of it being only semi-hard at best, Nancy couldn't stop staring at Jack's long cock. It was almost as long as the rest of the men would be at full attention. All I could think of was how she was going to react when she saw it fully erect since she has a fixation with big dicks.

Bob was the first to make a move toward Rita. When he did, he went straight for her feet and took one in-hand, which he first kissed and licked repeatedly before sucking her toes. I then got an unexpected surprise. Jill reacted next by getting on the bed to position herself directly above Rita's face before slowly lowering her smoothly shaved pussy down onto her mouth. Which pretty much answered the question if she was bi-sexual or not.

First thing Rita did was to give Jill's pussy a good sniff and rub her nose on it..."Now there's a pussy I've never had the pleasure to smell before. And it smells delicious. Plus it's as smooth as a baby's bottom."

Rita's tongue then darted out and began licking up & down between Jill's already flared pussy lips. Casually at first, then more rapidly and intently. As she did, Jill rocked her cunt back & forth while holding Rita's head with both hands. Slowly her rocking motion became more forceful along with Rita's tongue action while making sure her clitoris bumped against the tip of Rita's nose.

While Bob feverishly sucked Rita's toes, Jeff took the opportunity to kneel between her spread legs to go down on her hairy pussy. Something he couldn't take his eyes off when he first entered the room. Obviously he likes women au naturel, and more the better, the fact Rita is adorned with naturally red hair was an added bonus.

There were more people than Rita has body parts so some of us were going to have to entertain ourselves, while others were busy tending to Rita collectively. Fortunately we have a very large master bedroom with a small sofa and easy chair along with the typical dressers, nightstands and divan you find in a bedroom. As for Walter and Bill, both were being kept busy videoing Rita and whoever was doing what they were to her. Or her to them.

Jack for the time being sat on the small sofa with cock in-hand while he watched his beloved Jill enjoy having her pussy licked. As he was his cock became fully erect and looked bigger than I remembered it. Mostly because of the lack of pubic hair, which made his monster cock look all the more monstrous.

Not being a bashful person, Nancy couldn't resist asking Jack if she could hold his cock..."Never up close and personal have I seen a cock as big as yours Jack. If you don't mind, I'd love to hold it to see what it feels like."

"Be my guest Nancy. And you can do anything else with it if you so desire."

Nancy sat beside him before nervously grabbing a hold of it with one hand. After realizing she couldn't wrap her fingers entirely around it.

"Wow...it so much bigger than it looks. And I can't get over how heavy it is."

She then grabbed it with both hands and there was still and inch or two plus the cockhead sticking out beyond her hands.

"What an amazing piece of man-meat Jack."

Not satisfied with just holding it, Nancy slowly began to masturbate it with both hands. And while she did Walter made sure to get it on video as Bill continued to video Rita. Now I was glad we decided at the last minute to use two recorders versus one.

Suddenly I heard Jill's soft moans becoming louder. Just as I turned my attention back towards her, she raised herself up slightly and while still holding Rita's head, orgasmed. Not an earth shattering one, but still pretty intense along with a big gush of pussy juice, which sprayed down on Rita's face and open mouth.

Once her orgasm subsided..."Thank you Rita...it was wonderful the way you licked my pussy."

"Is that you Jill? What a pleasant surprise. No wonder I didn't recognize the smell of your pussy. And thank you for cumming on me like you did."

"My pleasure Rita, and I hope you return the favor one day."

After Jill was done, Lois was next to climb on top of Rita. When she did, she lowered herself until only the tips of her long labia barely touched Rita's lips. Then she began to "brush" them back & forth across her mouth. Suddenly Rita grabbed them with her lips before literally sucking them into her mouth. Once she did, she sucked them so intently she made loud slurping sounds, and when she finally released them they were as long and swollen as I've ever seen them.

"I don't know who's pussy lips I just sucked, but they are simply fabulous."

I quickly glanced back at Nancy and Jack on the sofa only to find Nancy now on her knees with Jack's cockhead firmly encased in her mouth. And just barely by the way her small mouth was stretched around it. But she didn't seem to mind. She actually seemed pleased with herself for being able to mouth such a large dick. Slowly but surely she took more and more of it, but stopped after taking about four inches or so. Once comfortable she reached her limit, she began a steady but slow up & down bobbing motion all while sucking very noisily.

Wasn't long before Jack was moaning loudly as was Rita from Jeff's pussy eating skills, which were taking a toll on her. No doubt she was about to orgasm. Suddenly she stopped licking Lois's pussy before saying..."I don't know who's eating my pussy, but don't you dare stop as I'm about to orgasm."

The words weren't entirely out of her mouth when she did. And as is the norm for Rita, she let loose with a flood of pussy juice all over an unsuspecting Jeff. A seemingly endless stream of vaginal fluids, which squirted up and out all over his face. Literally drenched him. After which I gave him a towel from the master bathroom.

Once her orgasm subsided Rita resumed licking Lois's pussy. And while still on her knees, Nancy continued to suck Jack's cock. Bob had a roaring hard-on from sucking Rita's toes, which he frantically stroked as he did. But after Jeff got off the bed, Bob took his place between Rita's out-stretched legs. Not to go down on her, but to fuck her instead. Quick as a wink he had his eight inch dick embedded in Rita's pussy and was humping away like a teenager fucking for the first time. And he cummed just as fast. Thankfully he listened to me earlier and shot his load on her bushy pubic mound and lower abdomen. A good six long streams of thick creamy white semen. The first of many to be unloaded on or in Rita before her fantasy was fulfilled.

Up next was Jack, who kindly asked Nancy if she wouldn't mind him being next to fuck Rita. When Nancy didn't object, Jack was between Rita's legs as soon as Bob moved out of the way. And the second Jack started to insert his huge cock in Rita's cunt it caught her immediate attention.

"There's only one person I know with a cock that big. Now go easy Jack."

Which he did, and very slowly until his nine inch dick was all but buried in Rita's pussy. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately depending on Rita's perspective, Jack didn't last long because of Nancy sucking him prior to. He humped Rita for a minute at most before he let out a loud groan and withdrew his dick. After he did, he stroked it a half dozen times before shooting his load. And "shooting" it would be an understatement. Each cum stream shot out his penis as if it were some kind of squirt gun. Half his load hit Lois on the lower back and bum while the rest landed on Rita's tits.

After Jack finished unloading, I wiped Lois clean while Rita resumed licking her cunt. And way more vigorously than before. Like Jill, Lois was rocking back & forth in perfect sync with Rita's tongue lashing all while she pulled and tweaked her now very hard and erect nipples.

Other than a few nearly inaudible moans, Lois is usually quiet as a mouse leading up to an orgasm. You never know for sure when she's about to climax until she suddenly and unexpectedly lets loose with a loud gasp and a huge burst of vaginal fluids. It can catch you completely by surprise if you're totally immersed in eating her pussy, which in Rita's case it did. She was caught totally off guard, and unprepared for the shower she got.

After she orgasmed, Lois took a series of deep breaths to regain her composure before thanking Rita..."I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that Rita. Lacey's right, you have a very talented tongue."

"Oh my God...I can't believe it's you Lois. I'm going to have a hard time not smiling like The Cheshire Cat the next time we see each other."

Lois got off her, but not entirely before giving Rita a very passionate kiss..."I don't know about you Rita, but I'm hoping this is the beginning of a new chapter in our relationship."

Once Lois was off the bed I laid down beside Rita and asked..."You had enough yet?"

"No way. As a matter of fact, I'm needing more cock. But before we continue, would mind cleaning the two cumloads off me, and if possible, change the blindfold?"

"Yes it is since I have two spares."

"Great, because this one is pretty wet from Jill and Lois."

When it came time to change the blindfold I made her promise to keep her eyes closed, and she did. While still tied to the bedpost Bob once again decided to take advantage of her along with Nancy this time. But unlike Jill or Lois, Nancy went down on Rita instead, while Bob knelt next to her head before rubbing his cockhead on her lips. Rita took the hint and turned towards him with open mouth, and when she did Bob didn't hesitate to slip his once again hard cock between her lips and slowly mouth fuck her. On the other end Nancy was intently licking up & down between Rita's pussy lips while occasionally inserting her tongue as deeply as should could in her vagina. She also made it a point to intermittently rim Rita's asshole, something she loves as much as I do.

With Nancy's ass upraised like it was made for a very alluring and inviting sight with both her asshole and cunt seemingly begging to be fucked. Especially the latter because of how wet it was. Question was, would anyone take advantage of her because of the position she was in. Not that Nancy would have objected, but thankfully no one did. It would have been hard for her to concentrate on pleasuring Rita as someone pounded away in either her pussy or asshole.

Eventually Nancy focused on Rita's clit by running little circles around it with the tip of her tongue. Something new I learned from her the one time she went down on me. Very effective as far as bringing on an orgasm and it quickly had the desired effect on Rita as she began moaning while continuing to suck Bob's cock.

Between Rita and Bob, both were about ready to cum. Bob did first surprisingly in spite of already cumming once, and when he started to remove his cock from Rita's mouth so he could shoot his load on her face, Rita mumbled something. While it was indecipherable to me, apparently it wasn't to Bob since he resumed mouth fucking her, and with increased vigor. Shortly after he let loose with a loud groan and cummed, which Rita happily took in her mouth and swallowed without losing a drop.

As soon as Bob withdrew his shrinking dick, which glistened with Rita's saliva, Rita raised her ass and along with a loud scream orgasmed. Not as intently as when Jeff went down on her, but intense enough so another stream of vaginal fluids squirted out her cunt. And as with Jeff, all but soaked poor Nancy.

I thought for sure Rita was now ready to call it quits, but it wasn't the case. Once she recovered from her second orgasm she asked me to untie her so she could get in a doggie position. Albeit while handcuffed, which I did with the special padded pair I bought. And I cuffed her with her hands in front so she'd have more mobility.

As soon as she was on her knees and forearms she asked to be fucked anally..."I want at least two good ass-fuckings, maybe three. And when the time comes, I want whoever is doing me to cum in my ass."

The men all looked at each other to see who would go first. Since Bob just ejaculated for the second time, he wasn't a candidate. Neither were Walter or Bill as they needed to continue videoing things. I suggested in a low voice so Rita wouldn't hear me that Jeff go first, followed by Jack.

Jeff was thrilled to be first and as he positioned himself behind Rita, I made sure to get some lubricant to apply to Rita's anus and his cock. After I did, including a well lubed finger or two deep in Rita's bumhole, Jeff grabbed Rita by the hips while I held his cock against her anus. Jeff plunged forward and as expected with his slim dick easily penetrated Rita's asshole. Once it was, he simply kept going until his balls bumped against her pussy lips.

"Oh wow...I don't know who's cock that is, but it slipped in my asshole without the least bit of discomfort. Whoever it is, you can fuck my ass anytime."

I had to agree. Jeff has the perfect size cock to fuck you anally. You can easily take it multiple times and not be the least bit sore afterwards.

Jeff didn't respond to Rita's remark. Instead he began a steady humping motion, which quickly turned into a frenzied ass-thumping. While his rapid pace caught Rita by surprise, she quickly responded and was humping him back as fast as Jeff was her. They looked like rabbits the way they were fucking, and were pretty noisy too as they repeatedly banged against each other. I never saw two people fuck so fast while doing it anally. An added treat was seeing Rita's tits hanging down and swirling around crazily as they were.

Since it was Jeff's first time cumming he didn't last long. And when he did it was a big load. Same as when he fucked me in the ass during our one and only foursome with him and Nancy. I thought he'd never stop, or grunting as he did. One thing for sure, with Jack being next he was going to get more than his fair share of sloppy seconds.

As soon as Jeff's cock started to shrink he withdrew it and moved out of the way for Jack and his monster cock. In spite of Rita still being slick from when I lubricated her earlier, and Jeff's cum as it began oozing out her slightly gaping bumhole, I thought it best to lubricate Jack's dick. Which I did, and way more than necessary. I even applied more to Rita's asshole. Once Jack's dick was all but dripping in lubricant I held it for him against Rita's anus while he slowly pressed forward. I thought for sure Rita would protest when she felt Jack's huge cockhead attempting to penetrate her asshole, but it wasn't the case. If anything she leaned backwards as though to help things along.

It was quite a sight watching Jack's cockhead slowly enter Rita's ass as her anal ring grudgingly expanded around it. Just when I thought it would be too big it suddenly popped in, and when it did Rita let out a loud groan and an involuntary gasp of air.

"I never thought I could take your big cock in my ass Jack. Now that I have, go easy until you cum."

Slowly but surely Jack inserted his cock deeper and deeper until all but an inch or so of his long nine inch dick was buried in her ass. Once it was he humped Rita about as slow and easy as I've ever seen anyone fuck anally. Jack's ass-fucking style was the complete opposite of Jeff. While Jeff was fast and furious, Jack was much slower and more deliberate with very long, deep penetrating strokes. Where Rita was an active participant when Jeff ass-fucked her, she gratefully let Jack do all the work.

It was pretty incredible watching his two inch diameter dick sliding slowly in & out of Rita's asshole. And it didn't seem to be causing her any pain or discomfort. Quite the opposite as she seemed to be savoring the way Jack was almost leisurely ass-fucking her with his huge prick. But as I've mentioned in the past. No matter the size cock, if you can take it in your vagina, you can take in your ass.