Full Body Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMM!! SHHHHRRRLLLPPP! HHHHRRRKK!!" The lusty gagging carried on as she took on a double team that made it seem like she was not just taking on the challenge of two big dicks with ease but was the one winning the contest. Deeply taking the younger man's shaft deep into her mouth as her saliva began to drip down his length, all while she shifted up and down sharply on a just as fat and delicious slab of cock that she was impaled on. Driving her soaking pussy right down with a slap before shifting up a few inches just to repeat the motion. "HHHHRRRKK! MMMMM!! GAH GAHH GAH HHHRRRKK!! MMMMMPHHHH!!" One hand still clamped onto the back of Teddy's hand to keep him groping at her tits while the other stroked over his chest and not even needing to reach down for support. Showing this was far from her first time riding some cock but going at this with even more effort than she's done with a partner for months. Coupled with being able to dish out a fine round of head at the same time. Each thrust into either of her holes making it seem like to really test her she'd need four men or more to take her on.

"MMMMM! Young lady! AHHHHH... I'd say that with how good you are? MMMMM... I might be tempted to... AHHHH! GOD DAMN... Check out you social media types a lot more now... MMMM!!" Theo was able to moan out as he was laying on his back with his own moisture rolling off him to form on the floor. Keeping up his end of the deal here to drive his cock up nice and stiff into her box as she lowered herself down. His balls smacking off her skin as he heard her groan in delight around the cock she was slobbering away on. "MMMMM! But I ain't so sure... AHHHHH! There can be any other lady able to get... MMMM! Wild like a demon like you can! MMMMM!" He added with a smile, and not just saying that to butter her up either. Almost having no choice but to take it as she drove herself sharply up and down to slam her snatch down over and over. But happily taking a ride of his life from this horny blonde who was acting like she was more suited for a career on porn sets than the mere skin-showing modelling she's known for.

That remark got a narrowed eyed look, but with her mouth so busy slurping away on a meaty dick she couldn't say if she was agreeing with his statement or a little mad at the idea of anyone else getting this dick than her. Certainly showing a form of appreciation by still slamming her pussy down into his fuck-stick for that contrast of being slit open thanks to the fucking she's delivered and taken from both of the hunks so far. Yet still being tight for her dripping walls to grip his thickness as she works up and down. Keeping her tits shaking even as she reaches down and makes both his hands grope at her rack for any extra boost of pleasure she can get. All as she kept her head rocking back and forth along the cock being pumped between her full lips top ensure both studs get their fair share of pleasure out of this threesome.

"GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRKK! MMMMMMPHHH! GAHHHH HHHHLLLKKK RRRHHHKKK!!" Draining her own energy as she got wild on both cocks left her soaked in sweat and strands of hair across her stunning face. Groaning as she encouraged the older man's fingers to dig into the jiggling flesh of her big tits with a clearly possessive touch of her own to clamp the back of his hands. While still bobbing her head along to the side as she feasted on the big cock that was filling her mouth right up. Her eyes rolling back in delight when she pushed a little further than she'd planned and found that the young stud's dick ventured into her snug throat. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHHHLLLKKKK!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHRRRKKK..." Her nose pressing into the crotch of Sam while her saliva drooled down onto his balls from the close contact. Not objecting to the deep throating as it allowed her to grind her snatch down onto the other big cock she was handling. Before pulling up a bit as she choked again and her own spit spilled out of her lips but tellingly never lifting fully off his dick as she went back to sucking him off.

Attempting to get both doses of being stuffed balls deep ending up being her undoing. Shoving her face down into the younger man's dick while dropping down onto the elder's with her pussy leaving her eyes fluttering as that already stunning body of hers shivered in delight. Enjoying a hard orgasm that further left the cock filling up her twat more soaked than ever in her juices. Her bounces missing the timing so for once she was more getting jolted upward by the thrusts entering into her from underneath. Her hands finally falling away from his as she needed to get a grip with hers, clutching one of Theodore's arms while the other held onto Samson's thigh to keep herself up and supported. Still able to finish off dishing out some head with a couple slurps as she rode out the last waves of her orgasm.

"MMMMM FUCK... I'm fucking close, Lindsey!" The statement from Sammy was followed by a groan as he pulled out of her groaning mouth.

"Same here, Son!" Teddy added as he reached to her waist, lifting her off from his cock so she could dismount.

"F-Fuck! Fuck!!" Lindsey panted as she stayed kneeling, watching as Theodore got back to his feet. "I fucking want you to fucking paint me!" She lustfully demanded. "All over my face, my fucking tits! I don't give a fuck! Just fucking drown me!" She almost growled.

"My fucking pleasure!" Sam grinned as he stepped in front of her. His hands going down to grab onto her tits and sink his digits in as he now took a turn to enjoy the sandwich provided by her fantastic rack. Making himself moan as he began to thrust up and sent his crotch into her ample flesh for a fresh slapping sound. "MMMMM OH FUCK!! This is... MMMMM!! SHIT! This is a fucking dream right here! FUCK!!" He groaned out as he pumped briskly up into her tits to make the crown of his dick pop out from between her mounds. Even as stiff as he was fucking her rack, she just let out a hiss of desire and let him have his fun without even needing to pump her mountains once along his familiar size.

Her attention going to the other cock that it's felt like she's known for years rather than just an hour. Turning her face to the side as Theodore stood up and she didn't need to be told even once to do as she parted those big, ripe lips of hers. Letting him slide in and, even with how tired she is from her intense orgasm, she was able to must a little bit more energy to slide along that cock as it was fed into her talented oral hole. The pace now not nearly as wild as how she'd been going at them earlier on but more than enough to make the oldest in the room moan out. Once again the influencer and social media darling able to enjoy the flavour of her own pussy, and no doubt getting a stronger taste thanks to her peak all over him, from off a fat piece of dick.

"MMMMPHHH... SHHHHRRLLLPPP... Mmmm mmmmphh mmmm! SHHHHRRRLLLPPP..." Her eyes were half closed and still full of desire after perhaps one of, if not, the best rounds of sex in her life. Things finishing almost close to how they started as she was once again blowing one of their long, thick shafts but doing so while offering up her tits for pleasure at the same time. Her mounds jiggling with a bounce up even in Samson's firm grip as he kept her tits pressed against the sides of his fuck-stick. "MMMM... Shhhrrrppp... Mmmmmmm!! Mmmmmphh!! SLLLRRRPPP..." All as she drooled away on the cock pumping in and out of her mouth to come close to hitting the back of her mouth but sliding smoothly back before Theodore could reach that point. Perhaps making up for the lack of roughness in this moment by being able to lash up with her tongue across the bottom and the sides of his prick to further the pleasure.

Even now, she still found her eyes rolling up with a shiver of delight as she felt the two gym studs cocks start to pulse between her tits and lips. More than happy to let them get off after giving her a mind-blowing time. Even using a hand to stroke a thigh of each hunk while her eyes darted between the father-son duo. Watching either the cock sliding towards then back out of her plump set of cock suckers, or down at the mushroom head popping out of her rack as he felt the younger man fondling the huge rack that he, like plenty of other social media users, have fantasied about doing this to ever since her Playboy days. He wasn't disappointing as he pumped away to even at this late stage of the action last a whole lot longer than most men would be able to do between a set of world class breasts like this.

However even with as impressive as Samson has been? Even he had a limit as he soon reached it with a deep grunt as he kept pumping into her tits. The first blasts of thick jizz fired up and hit across her neck for a wicked form of pearl necklace. Pulling out in order to stroke his cock off and aim down at her already heaving tits to send the ropes across both of her well fucked boobs. A generous glazing for both along with some dripping down into the gap between as he pumped furiously to milk each last drop out of his shaft. Little wonder that he had a mile-wide grin as he admired the mess he'd made on the chest that's one of the most famous across the Internet.

Not that it was a contest, but his father managed to last a hint longer than he did as he pulled out of Lindsey's groaning oral hole. Stroking away himself as she stared up with her tongue sticking right out. Moaning escaping them both when began to give her the facial she'd begged for. Dumping his seed, and an impressive amount of it at that, across her stunning features from forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Of course, the offer of an open mouth and tongue too good to miss as he smiled and aimed down to give her mouth a nice little filling up with the tail ends of shots hitting across those plump lips. When he'd flicked the last drips onto her, she hauled that tongue in and closed her lips up. Another display to make her seem like more of an adult film actress than a mere influencer as she greedily swallowed down mouthful. Even going the extra mile of leaning in to him afterward and sneaking a last suckle of his bell-end to make sure she had gotten ever bit of his seed for a last sample of those perfect dick-drainers of hers.

She finally pulled off and had to use her arms to prop herself up as she leaned back. "Holy shit... That? That was fucking amazing..." Lindsey grinned, with a look all the more hotter with the spunk all across her tits and face.

"I think you just read our minds right there, young lady!" Theodore confirmed with a grin. "Ain't that right, Son?" He said, looking to the side.

"I... I don't have fucking words!" Samson admitted to confirm the opinion. "I mean, just... Wow... I just fucking had sex with Lindsey fucking Pelas!"

"And you didn't mind putting up with your old man in order to do it..." Theo added with a chuckle.

"I hope you've got some spare water, because I fucking need it..." Lindsey said as she pushed herself up. "Still a gentleman even after all that?" She smiled as she took the offered hand from the older man to help her up and into one of the chairs in his office. "You guys push that wholesome offer act really out there, don't you?" She said, glancing as Sammy came over with a fresh bottle of water. "Even after getting what you wanted out of me."

"About that, Miss." Teddy opened up a cupboard, picking out a towel from it. "I think you and us still had a misunderstanding about all of this..." He admitted as he approached her as she chugged down some water.

Pelas just smirked, still reading the intentions that these men had from the start all wrong. "Oh, I understand it... And I think after all of that? We can certainly do a fucking deal to give you guys some 'promotion'..." She said, glancing down at the two men and their cocks still on display. "As long as I get paid 'in kind' as they say by you two... Especially you, 'Daddy'..." She said, accepting the towel.

"Well, shit... When you put it all like that? Guess it all works out after all! Right, Dad?" Samson just shrugged his shoulders.

"The means justifying the ends I guess!" He smiled back. "And I guess one heck of a good deal for all of us in the end... I'll just need to get a whole pack of water for the next time you're here, young lady..."

"Get a whole damn water cooler installed in here..." Lindsey teased as she paused from wiping the hot spunk from off her face. "Because now I know you studs can handle me? I'll be needing another Full Body Workout like that real fucking soon!" She stated with a grin. One equally matched by her new friends with benefits.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters/celebrities etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!