Full Body Workout Ch. 02

Story Info
Glamour model Abigail Ratchford gets a threesome.
8.1k words
4
1.8k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the people, places etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Abigail Ratchford or any other current/former influencers, models or celebrities etc.

Starring: Abigail Ratchford (Glamour model, influencer)

Full Body Workout: Abigail Ratchford

An erotic fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, oral.

* * *

Set in the same universe/as a follow-up to Full Body Workout: Lindsey Pelas. Prior reading of that story is not required but recommended.

* * *

"Moore Muscle... Yeah, this is the place..." Abigail Ratchford, the stunning, curvaceous social media influencer, Glamour model and general online eye candy remarked, closing her phone up as she looked over the entrance to the Moore Muscle Gym. "This shouldn't take long..." The American beauty said to herself as she walked forward. Already her massive tits shaking in the intentionally tight, low-cut sleeveless top she wore to show off deep and sexy cleavage. Matching with the snug, short skirt that gripped her thick hips and wide ass. Not dressed for any workout as she brushed her long, dark hair back and approached the front desk. "Hey, sorry to bother you..." She purred, putting on a well-practised sensual look with a tone to match as she already leaned forward a bit onto the desk to show off her jugs.

"Hold up! Just sorting this..." Samson Moore's voice called from under the desk as he fixed a cable. "There... That should sort the damn phone line..." He chuckled to himself, moving to stand as he was clad in a uniform for the Gym of workout-style shorts and a branded top, nicely fitting to his toned frame. "How can I..." The handsome young man was about to say more but found his eyes staring at the set of huge tanned tits on display as he cleared his throat. "Woah..." Was all he could come up with as he saw the woman looking at him.

"Woah indeed..." Abigail teased, raising an eyebrow with the sort of smirk that showed not only had she seen that look before from a guy, but this was getting her the exact attention she made a living off of. "Like I said, sorry to bother you..." Her tone continued as she locked eyes with him. "But would it be possible to speak to the owner of this Gym, if you don't mind?"

"Uhhhhh... Sorry!" He snapped out of it as she kept her leaning-over position to show off. "Yeah, that's my Dad, actually. Mister Theodore Moore." Samson explained. "I can go see..."

"Oh? Your father? Well then, this might work out fine..." Ratchford said like a gold-digger eyeing up an old millionaire as her eyes lit up. "Then perhaps you and I can have a little talk about this Gym of yours?" She said. Her plans quickly changed since she didn't think that this hunky man wouldn't be such a bad option to work her 'magic' on instead of his father.

"The Gym? What's wrong with it?" Sam was confused now. "No offence, uh, Miss Ratchford? But you're not exactly dressed for a workout." He noted, even as he let slip that he knew who she was.

"Oh Hell no! No offence, but workouts in a place like this don't work for me." Abigail claimed. "After like 20 minutes I get bored and get glued to my phone again... Pilates are more my thing when I can fit them in." She said, before pausing as she locked onto him again. "Hang on... You know my name?" She twigged with a slight smile.

"Well, I mean, any guy with a social media account must have heard of you if not be following you already!" Samson pointed out. "Girls like you, Jessica Nigri, Demi Rose, Lindsey Pelas..."

"That bitch!!" Ratchford's well-kept expression faded at that name as she narrowed her eyes. Causing him to raise an eyebrow. "Oh, trust me, you don't want to know... I don't want to even say her name." She said, making it sound like there was some petty beef or drama between the two.

"Yeah, sounds like too much of a hassle to get into..." Sam went along with it, struggling to keep eye contact with the busty beauty.

"OK, let me cut to the chase." Abigail said, composing herself and brushing her hair back. "I didn't come here to work out. I came here to cut a deal." She boldly said. "I want you, your Dad or whoever to ditch the deal you have with that fake-faced blonde bimbo!" She said rudely, and rather ironically considering her admissions of having work done on herself. And I want you to take me on as your new socials advertisers. Now usually I'd charge but if it means sticking it to her over some place as simple as this? Then I'll take it." She said with quite a bitchy tone.

"Now, hang on there, Miss Ratchford..." Samson tried to stay polite about this all, even while seeing how pissed she was about another model. "Us and Miss Pelas we have, well, an arrangement shall we say..." He tried to explain. Although he wasn't planning on mentioning the part about how he and his father ended up fucking Lindsey in the back office and that as a result, she was doing some free advertising for their business.

"Like I give a shit! I mean, come on!" She motioned down to her hanging tits. "Look at me! You're telling me that all of this can't sell this Gym of yours better than that whore can?"

"Hey, I never said you didn't look amazing! You look awesome!" He stated the obvious. "But you know, a deal is a deal and I don't think..."

He was cut off again when she reached forward, taking hold of his wrist. "Honey, listen... I was just gonna come in here and maybe flutter my eyelashes, sweet talk your old man..." She bluntly said as she looked him over again. "But you? You look like you can at least make this fun for me..." Her voice returned to having a seductive bass to it. "So how about I show you exactly how much better I am than the blonde bitch you settled for?" She offered but sounded like she wasn't going to take no for an answer. And this was without even knowing that she'd be proving if she was better than her 'rival' since she hadn't a clue he's banged Pelas before.

"...We've got an office we can use." Samson wisely stated. Grabbing a sign to put on the front of the desk that read 'OUT TO BREAK'.

* * *

"Your Dad has a nice office." Abigail mused with a 'not bad' expression as Sammy locked the door behind him. "Must pay well..." She added to show part of her attitude as she licked her upper teeth, turning to lock onto her target. "Now then..." She smirked wickedly, pulling him over by the shirt and having him back up against the desk of the office. "Let's see about 'convincing' you to cut ties with that blonde bitch..." She bluntly said as she moved to the floor, showing off her tits even more thanks to the angle. Her hands already working to pull down the shorts and boxers he had on, bringing them to his ankles.

"I think you've got this all wrong, Abigail..." Samson tried to explain but even he couldn't help but smile at this all. Especially as the eyes of the dark-haired beauty went wide with a quite lusty surprise seeing the nicely thick and long cock that the young Gym stud was packing. "But no way I'm turning down getting a piece of you!" He said, almost being as blunt as she was.

"Smart guy..." Her eyes glanced at him as she gripped his dick. "And packing too! Guess this will be fun for us both... If you can last..." She said with a bit of an over-confident hint to her voice like she was used to encounters like this finishing quickly. Not even giving him the chance to respond as the Glamour model leaned in. Taking that hardening cock in between her large, plump lips to make him moan as she slurped downward. Staring up as her hands went to both of his thighs as she raised back before pushing down. Groaning a little around him as she felt his length get nice and erect, making her lips stretch out as she purred into his rod. And only picked up the pace when his cock got to that full size and she could tell that she would be having some fun alongside sucking her way to get one over on a rival in the modelling world.

"Mmmm! Shit! God damn! Mmmmmm!" He moaned, watching that stunning face slide along his meaty cock. Her full lips were perfectly wrapped like they were made, or perhaps more likely enhanced, just for this purpose to pleasure a fat dick like his. Staring down and seeing her big tits jiggle a little bit as she worked along him and left her groans vibrating off his length. "Can fucking see... Mmmmm... Why guys might not be able to last against something feeling this... Mmmm! This damn good! Mmmmm..." He stated the obvious between his loud moans. Getting the warmth and dampness of her oral hole as the busty beauty gazed up with that well-practised look of bedroom eyes. Even making sure to brush her hair back not just from her features but away from her chest to keep her cleavage on full show. In turn, she let the sight of her hard nipples poking through be seen as she wasn't exactly hating having both a big cock and a handsome man to play with.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm! Shhhhhrrrkkkk..." Abigail moaned around that cock. Not used to having a man lasting this long between lips so juicy and porn star-like let alone against her far from novice oral technique. Smoothly pumping along this length with a steady pace and loud, noisy slurps to put on another show. Brushing a hand across her tits for a moment before going back to sliding along his thigh, not forgetting that she was seducing him to get what she wanted. "Mmmmm... Shhhhrrrpppp... Shhhhrrrlllkkk... Mmmmmm!" More groans as she bobbed up and down to nicely fill up her oral cavern with his prick. Taking a moment to pause and twist her head from one side to the other. Making her tanned cheek bulge out when the bulbous crown pushed against her mouth as she expertly rubbed her lips around that thickness. Before moving right back to blowing him as she applied her saliva to that more than generously long rod.

"Ahhhhh... Geez! That's some... Mmmmm! Some killer head right there..." Sammy groaned, impressing in his own right to handle such a cock sucking performance more expected of a seasoned skin flick starlet than a millions-followed social media influencer. Those plump lips glided smoothly along his pole as she handled more than half his size and only lifted to reach just below the crown before diving back down. Getting a little bit of her spit dripping down her chin as she coated him, with the splats hitting down onto the ample, exposed flesh of her rack. "Mmmmm damn! Ahhhhhh fuck!! Mmmmmm..." Moaning again as he watched that vanishing act as she feasted on his dick and took him in deep to keep groaning around that tool. She might not be a fan of gym time but she was getting a nice workout here to bob away on his man-meat. Even the occasional flick of her tongue up into his underside not setting him off into the sort of early finish she was used to getting from the men she wanted something out of.

The two of them were so caught up in this act of oral sex that they didn't notice the door handle turning while the rattle of someone trying to enter was masked by his moans and her horny slurps. Pumping along his thickness and keeping her lips wrapped around him to leave that sinful coating of drool over him. Finding out first-hand that it was going to take a lot more than even her stunning mouth of the sight of those beautiful features moving along his pole to finish him off. So into the moment that her hands left his thighs, going onto her top and not even faking like she was trying to just adjust herself. Giving both of her huge breasts a firm grope so she still moaned around his dick while slurping away.

"Son, you in here?" Not imagining a need to knock before walking in, and after all, this was his office and the Gym he owned, Theodore Moore stepped into his office. His eyes widened in surprise, to match the looks of the two inside as he saw his son getting blown by a curvy dark-haired beauty. "Well... Guess it's damn different from seeing you slacking off on your phone in the storage room!" He laughed with a shake of the head, getting in and closing the door behind him. Showing off his set of office keys as he locked the door behind him now he was in.

"D-Dad! I can explain!" Samson tried to say as he stepped back, making his dick fall from her mouth.

"This is your Dad?" Abigail showed another look of the hungry more than just attention or cash side to herself as her seductive gaze now moved over to lock onto the older, handsome man. "Good looks run in the family I guess..." She licked her teeth as she approved of the look of him as well.

"Young lady? Would you mind explaining why you were doing... 'You know what' to my son?" Theo raised an eyebrow as he approached.

"Well, I could..." Ratchford shamelessly shrugged, glancing back at his son's dick before she looked over his crotch. "Or? I could just, you know..." She boldly moved a hand forward as she moved to stand. "Make it up to you for 'borrowing' your son for a bit?" She smirked, giving his package a squeeze through his gym shorts.

"...Samson?" The older stud looked over at his son who was finding his feet quite interesting to look at. "You can explain this all later to me. And young lady?" He turned his look to hers. "I'm not quite sure what's going on here, but this all seems to be a whole lot of trouble in my book." He said with a chuckle and tellingly wasn't objecting to her feeling up his crotch.

"I don't mind getting into some trouble... Once in a while at least..." She licked her lips, leaning over forwards as she pushed down Theodore's shorts. Making a grin appear as she saw that like father, like son, he was also packing a big, thick dick. "Oh, a whole lot of trouble!" She purred, stroking his shaft to get him hard before she looked over her shoulder at the other man. "Well? Don't just stand there... I might as well take on both of you at once if I'm gonna earn that deal."

"I'll, uh, talk to you about it later, like you said, Dad." Samson claimed as he moved quickly back in. Avoiding the questioning gaze of his old man for the moment as he eased down that tight skirt she had on. Exposing her thick, rounded backside and smoothly shaved pussy and helping her to step out of it to leave her in heels, a tight top and bent over forwards to push all that big booty out.

"I'm sure it's quite the story... Mmmmm!" Theodore remarked with a sly tone, before moaning out as with just the same greed as she'd just been doing to his son, she gobbled down his long, thick cock into her hungry, talented mouth. Wrapping those plump lips around him as she started to suck and held onto his nicely toned waist as she bobbed along him. Staring up with narrowed eyes as if she didn't even care about not telling him the full reasons behind her blowing his son. Now just doing the same lewd act to the older of the two Gym hunks and enjoying herself just as much from the groans she was letting out around his shaft. "Ahhhhh... Quite a friend you've got here, son! Mmmmm... But at least you had the sense to lock the door when you went at it!" He joked, shaking his head again but even as confused as he is about this sudden situation, he can't help but moan when a rod hot, damp and soothing mouth was gliding along his length as she quickly got to work getting her saliva applied to him.

"Honestly? I don't think anything I can come up with is gonna get me out of trouble now!" Samson admitted as he pushed his cock against the tight pussy of the stunning model. He felt the moisture down there already as he pushed in to make both himself and the beauty he was now banging from behind moan out. Sliding into her tightness, feeling her grip his length as she stayed bent over. Pushing against him as he started to thrust and held those very shapely hips to take her bareback. "MMMMM... And Abigail here... MMMMM... Is all kinds of trouble..." He added with a smile of his own, knowing he'd have a very awkward conversation later with his father so he might as well enjoy the moment. Moaning as he pumped in firmly, working his cock into her snug hole as he stared down. Seeing her juicy backside rippling already as she stayed in place, keeping all that ass raised high while her pussy got filled up.

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH... SHHHHRRLLLPPP..." Loud, muffled moans escaped the curvaceous model as she rocked herself back and forth between the two hunks and their meaty cocks. Sucking away on one as her long hair swayed in time, while her big tits jiggled and tested how much her low-cut top could keep backed in from the bounces. Shifting on her high heels to work her hips back and send her pussy along that dick she'd just been blowing moments ago. "MMMM! SHHHRRLLLPPP... MMMMMPHHH... SSSSHHHHKKK..." And not even trying to hide her delight at having not just two hunks and their fat rods to play with, but men who could handle a woman built like her. Her slurps and groans sounded out around the office as she encouraged more of those inches, slick with her spit, to drive into her twat as she made just as much of a mess over the dick in front of her. Younger cock stuffing her slot nicely full while she slurped on an older shaft in front. Bridged between the two but managed to give back as much action as she was getting at both ends.

"MMMM... Abigail, huh? MMMM... Well Miss... AHHHHH... Nice to see you don't seem to be playing favourites now I've... MMMM... Interrupted your private time with my son..." Theo was still able to joke, knowing how unusual this was to step in and then join to make a sudden threesome happen. Even if it wasn't the first time it's happened in his own office. Making the most of it as any man should, as he smiled and watched her stunning face slide along his thick member as she pumped away to get her saliva dripping down him. All as she shifted to back her fat ass up against the thrusts into her pussy. Her hands were busy stroking his sides, trying to encourage him to send his meat deeper into her mouth but he was more than happy to let her bob away. Even doing a job for her to brush her long dark hair away from her face for a clear look at her lusty expression as she kept those massive lips of hers wrapped around his tool to make him groan out in delight.

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM... MMMMMM!! SHHHHRRRLLLPPP..." Drooling away over the older stud's cock, any response just came in more moans as she kept up a narrowed stare. Keeping her big tits shaking as the hint of her nipples and the rings around them poked out from her top thanks to the energetic way she was moving back and forth between this big weapon in her mouth and the one pumping into her twat from the back. A fresh, lusty groan let out around the father's dick when she felt the crotch of the son finally meeting her juicy cheeks. Her eyes rolled back for a moment in delight for a feeling she wasn't used to getting of taking every inch of a cock more suited for a porn set than a Gym. "MMMMM! SHHHRRRLLLKK... MMMMMPHH!! MMMMM..." Then again, there weren't many men, let alone two at once, who could handle either of her stunning, tight holes this well as this duo were doing. Filling her front and back to keep her not just moaning away but starting to break out in a sweat as they let her shift between their members. One dick coated now in her saliva and the other nicely soaked in forming juices as she was almost spit roasted while very willingly bent over between the men.

"MMMM... She's really good, Dad! MMMMM... You should try her out!" Samson groaned out, not thinking about how perverted that sounded to offer up to his father some fine, tight and now very wet pussy. Especially after fucking her raw as he's been doing. Then again,