Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pararachute Club's "Innuendo" began to pump out of the sound system, letting Brendan and Matt know that Sophie was in the house. The two men pulled their cocks from Olivia's mouth and up from her knees. They sat her into a chair, holding her arms behind her.

"God, what now?", Olivia thought to herself, the taste of cock thick on her breath, her cunt on fire. Deep within her, she knew a line had been crossed; after today, things would have to be different. She'd actually hoped that Bryce had someone watching her, this life on television was a lie, and no matter what she did to somehow cope with it all, it was eroding her. What had happened in New Orleans was probably the most honest thing she had done since she met Bryce. The "McClaren Ministries" effort to raise money for survivors of Hurricane Katrina had been a carefully edited collection of stock and staged footage, making Bryce look like some sort of Anderson Cooper for Jesus. And it had worked, raising hundreds of thousands of dollars, though barely ten grand of that was actually spent on anything other than Bryce,Inc. But when Matt had presented her with the opportunity to be auctioned off like a slave to a room full of ridiculously wealthy people who had met in secret with the intention of actually raising serious cash for the stricken city, she jumped on it. Among the diamonds and Bentleys and ancient bottles of wine offered up by people honest enough to realize their good fortune, there was no paparazzi to witness the bidding war to sexually enslave the gorgeous wife of a TV evangelist, led naked in front of them all. To the winning bidder, a British rock musician who had bedded thousands of women throughout his long career, it was the best one hundred and forty thousand dollars he'd ever spent..........

And again, she thought of the young woman at the church. What the fuck was it about her? She saw right into her heart, knew that she had turned the Minister's wife on, knew that she could have her, if she wanted. Only, it was Olivia that wanted her. As she tilted her head back, feeling the strong hands of men on her naked flesh, Olivia could swear that she could smell her cigarettes, feel her staring at her. She let her head fall forward, and opened her eyes. In front of her, naked, her olive skin translucent in the city's light, stood the young woman with the Betty Page haircut..........

Olivia's skin rippled with goose flesh as Sophie's taut little body flickered toward her like a flame. Olivia could feel her as she drew closer; her skin ached for the caress of this beautiful creature, the feel of her hard, dark nipples brushing against hers. She wanted to leap from the chair and ravish this woman, to fuck her and be fucked by her. She was going nowhere, however, as Matt and Brendan held her firmly in the chair, her hands held well away from Sophie's buttery smooth flesh. Her cunt ached, driven wild by the smell of cock mingling with the musky scent of Sophie's body. Sophie was now just inches away from her and swaying seductively to the fuck rhythm filling the room. She bent over Olivia's face, taking it in her hands as she brushed her lips against the quivering blond's, flicking her tongue to find out what the Minister's wife tastes like. Olivia returned the gesture, the kiss between the two women deepening as Sophie straddled Olivia's legs and wrapped her arms around her. Olivia's nipples had become so sensitive she thought they would burst into flame as she felt Sophie's tits pressing against hers. She was unaware that the men had released their grip on her as she fell deeper and deeper into Sophie's kiss. Somehow, she had known the moment she had seen this woman, who had appeared as an undisguised wolf among the sheep, that this would happen.........

Matt lay back on a couch and watched as Brendan reached around from behind Olivia and took one of her breasts in each hand, squeezing them as he pulled them away from her chest. Her nipples were maddeningly aroused, her body shuddering with each tiny lick and kiss Sophie laid upon them. Olivia looked over at Matt, her face radiant with joy, and, relief, it seemed.....

Matt would sometimes watch their program, just to see her, even if the whole thing pissed him off. He knew that the woman he saw on the screen was really doing good for the world, if it were only to give some lonely soul a bit of hope or a pretty face on the television to jack off to. But he also knew that the face he saw on TV was a mask, a clever replica of the woman whose face was now screaming out her ecstasy as Sophie's tongue traced secret pathways from the hood of her clitoris down to her anus. He wondered how many people had watched her on TV, fantasizing about her doing some dirty thing with that pretty mouth, as he watched Brendan release his grip on her breasts. He stood beside her, putting his long, glistening prick to her lips. She slowly took it's length into her throat, staring into Matt's eyes as she did. She knew that he had a thing for watching women suck cock. She knew that back when she was a wild child, sneaking into the hot clubs to see the bands, that Matt had watched her suck off dozens of guys at parties. It was the inexplicable type of relationship that was not uncommon between musicians who lived on the road, and the people who were fascinated by them. She loved hearing and watching him play. He loved to watch her give head. Both would enjoy the roles of both exhibitionist and voyeur. Pure, honest entertainment for both of them. As well, he'd watch out for her and try to keep the cocaine crowd away. She'd cook him the best fucking lasagna, and read her poetry to him. And at the time, neither of them realised how much the other meant to them.....

The Kegal exercises that Olivia did every time the cameras were rolling were now showing their effectiveness as she had nearly turned her lovely cunt inside out trying to push her G-spot into Sophie's mouth. Sophie kissed her pussy sweetly, revelling in the similarity of her labia to her Cover Girl mouth. Her tongue drew ever tightening circles around Olivia's vulva, stopping for excruciating instants on her clit as she slipped one finger after another into her. Olivia shuddered as she thought of the moment, earlier in the day when she shook the tough, sinewey hand that now had it's fingers in her cunt. Sophie slid her fingers deeper into the Minister's wife, looking up at the face of the woman deep throating Brendan. That was the face she saw at the church, telling those young girls that the dark urges that they felt could be overcome, with faith. In themselves, however, not a religious icon. Sophie noticed that, and it had impressed her, after all, Jesus already had a lot on his plate, without having to worry about every teenage girl who stroked herself off. She was as fascinated by Jesus, the man, as she was revolted by the bullshit committed in his name. As a matter of fact, when Brendan and her had been musing one evening over who they'd fuck, given the chance, Sophie picked Jesus. Brendan picked Ayn Rand.

Bryce McClaren stared into the computer screen in front of him. It really didn't matter what he was reading, it only reinforced what he already knew. Olivia was not at her hotel. She hadn't gone to the supper that the organizers of the youth meeting had planned for her. Her cell phone was off.

It had been the classic case of being at the right place at the right time when he'd met Olivia. He had a small, hokey twenty minute show on a public access channel, pitching the message of the Lord and playing Stryper videos to the five or six kids that might be watching from the greater Toronto area at any given time. He knew that there was a way to get the Message out there. Unfortunately, being a bit of an outcast, even within his church youth group, he really didn't have anyone close enough to him to tell him how cheesy his approach was to all of it, and how it really made him seem ingenuine. But, he really did Believe.

One Sunday morning he went to a local hospital with a camera man to bring a bit of rockin' Christian spirit to some of the kids in the adolescent ward, and never made it past the emergency room. There had been a horrific accident; a truck had run a red light and literally sliced a car in half on impact. What little was left of the driver, a young woman, somehow managed to survive, but sadly, could not be helped, beyond massive dosages of morphine. Bryce stood, stupefied as the paramedics rushed the stretcher past him. Moments later, he saw Olivia for the first time, as she rushed by him into the examining room. Ten minutes later, she stumbled back out with no expression on her face and sat down with an eerie calm. Bryce had no idea what to say or do, he just sat down beside her and took her hand.

"My friend Shawna is dead." "Why?" Olivia looked at the slightly unkempt guy with the 'Satan Sucks' t-shirt on.

He had an answer. And she needed one........

Brendan fought hard to keep from ejaculating into Olivia's mouth; this was total sensory overload. She sucked him as if she were starving, torturing the head of his long prick each time she took it deep into the slickness of her throat. The sight of her face wrapped around his cock, as Sophie pulled Olivia's distended clitoris away from her quivering mound with her teeth, was just too fucking much. Matt saw that Brendan was about to blow his wad into her, so he got up and replaced Brendan's prick with his own. It had swelled to agonizing proportions, and Olivia could not fit much more than it's head into her mouth. She began to shake uncontrollably, Sophie held her on the very brink of orgasm, never letting her tongue rest on any spot of Olivia's overheated cunt long enough to allow resolution of the mad pressure building inside of her. Brendan had regained his focus, and was ready for more, as was everyone else.

"Let's fuck Olivia. We'll all fuck her. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Brendan took a sip from the glass he held as Olivia looked up at him and grunted her approval.

"Good idea. We should fuck her. We should fuck her the way she was thinking of being fucked this afternoon at that church youth group meeting. I saw the look on your face, pretty girl, while everyone was singing that song right before we took a lunch break. That woman beside you was singing WAY off key, and you were thinking about getting your brains fucked out." Sophie stood and looked at Olivia with a nasty little smirk on her face. She was right, and everyone in the room knew it.

Olivia let Matt's cock slip from her mouth, and looked up at the three of them. She wanted to be more than just fucked, she wanted to be ravaged, to be endlessly violated. She wanted the taste of Sophie's cunt added to the intoxicating flavor of Matt and Brendan that flooded her mouth. She wanted all of them, now.

Sophie stepped toward her as Matt and Brendan pulled her from the chair and forced her to her knees. She grabbed the hair on the back of Olivia's neck and pulled her face into her musky black bush. Olivia's tongue drove hard toward Sophie's ripe little pussy, madly searching for the source of her glorious aroma. Sophie groaned as the blond on her knees drove her tongue into her, sucking out a mouthful of dark, sweet nectar as she did. She drove her chin between Sophie's legs, pushing the tip of her tongue deep into her ass, weakening her knees. Olivia tried in vain to reach her own steaming cunt, but Matt and Brendan held her arms firmly. Sophie began to shake as Olivia's tongue probed back and forth into her ass then her pussy. Finally, she screamed wildly as her legs clamped Olivia's head like a vice. Catching her breath, she took a step back and looked at the thick layer of her cream on Olivia's face, then at the two men standing on either side of her.

"OK, lady, it's time to get fucked."

The two men lifted her body, and held her upright until she was able to stand on her own. She fell into Matt's chest, who put his arms around her as Brendan situated himself on the edge of a day bed. Matt picked her up as if she was weightless, and carried her over and lowered her down onto Brendan's cock. It slipped into her dripping pussy with no resistance, it's length and steel-like hardness driving to the limit of her depth. She felt absolutely impaled as Matt released her weight onto Brendan, who had his hands under her buttocks, keeping the full length of his prick from tearing her vagina apart. Matt kissed her as he released her, the taste of Sophie still thick on her face. Olivia shook as she began to rock back and forth on Brendan's prick, Matt stroking Sophie's shoulders as they watched Olivia's breasts begin to heave. Sophie dropped to her knees, attacking the feast of genitalia before her. She took each of Brendan's balls into her mouth, sucking her way up to the point where his prick ended and Olivia's frothing pussy began. As she drove both of them mad with her mastery of this art which lie between cunnilingus and fellatio, Matt took her by the hips and slowly pushed his throbbing mass into her. Sophie used every bit of her concentration to keep herself focused on the beautiful, obscene act she was performing on her husband and the woman his cock was buried deep within. The smell and taste and sound of it all, combined with the fact that her cunt was being slowly hammered into orgasmic overload, was simply too much to take. As she began to come, she clamped down hard on Olivia's clitoris, causing her to shoot long slippery jets of girl juice into her mouth. Sophie came, again and again, the sound of the two women's ecstasy driving the men wild........

"I saw Mrs. McClaren leave the youth group meeting at 4:45p.m.. She walked to the C-train station, and rode downtown. She went into an apartment building at about 5:30. Can't tell you much more right now, I'm afraid. I'm very sorry, Reverend. I'll let you know the minute I have anything else." Bryce stared at the message on the screen, the savage crush of betrayal that flooded through him more excruciating than he ever imagined it would be.

He knew that someday this would happen, or maybe he somehow hoped it would. He never knew about any of her past activities, and she had never given him any reason to mistrust her. She had turned his life around, made him a believer, in himself. He went from goofy, unkempt geek to confident, engaging man in only a few months after meeting Olivia. At first, their friendship was strictly platonic, but the fact that he had a beautiful woman at his side certainly changed the way others saw him. She understood his desire to take his interpretation of the Scriptures to the masses; in that sense he was much like any other performer. She helped him pick out sharp, but understated clothing. She helped him with his on camera presence and delivery. She taught him the value of a good haircut. Less than a year later, his shabby little public access show went from time slot filler to CTV Toronto Sunday morning airtime. And when he asked Olivia to join him on air, just after they were married, his show was picked up immediately by The Miracle Network and a couple of smaller American Christian channels. Perhaps, that had been the problem; after that, he always wondered if the show would have been picked up by those channels if Olivia would have stayed off the set. It was shortly after that when he had started to arrange for people to "keep an eye on her" when she went anywhere without him. This had been the first time that anyone had ever reported back to him with anything at all to report. In his creeping paranoia, he wondered if this was because he finally found a spy he could trust. And he wondered what she was doing at that moment.......

Sophie had straddled her husbands face, allowing him to bury his tongue deep inside of her as she put her arms around Olivia. She took the blond's swollen breasts in her hands, teasing and pulling at them while whispering the filthiest obscenities into her ear, all the while watching as Matt drew closer, his prick so wildly engorged as to appear inhuman. Brendan's cock was still buried deep within Olivia as Matt inserted a finger into her, drawing it slowly into her G-spot, the pressure within her driving her mad with ecstasy. He inserted another finger, pushing harder as Brendan began to push himself even deeper into her. She had no idea how much more of this she could stand; it was too much, her head spun as endorphins rushed through her body. She looked down at Matt's cock, dark and terrifying, no, he couldn't, she was already too full.......

She felt him press the head of his cock below her burning clit, massaging it to the point of torment. Brendan began to increase the length of his strokes, pulling his cock nearly all the way out of her, then pushing even deeper into her with every thrust. She began to squirt uncontrollably, her nipples rock hard in Sophie's hands. Then, the pressure within her muted her screams of pleasure as she felt both men's cocks enter her vagina. She had never felt anything like it; she was more than full, the sensation of her cunt being the hostess to two huge cocks at once took her breath away. Sophie held her in her arms as she would while comforting a child, juxtaposing her physical tenderness with the obscenities being whispered into the ear of the impaled blond. She began to catch her breath as the two men began to pump her harder, each stroke discovering some previously unfucked portion within her. Sophie's filthy little whispers became fuck moans as she licked Olivia's ears, Brendan's tongue bringing her to the brink of orgasm yet again. Matt and Brendan had established a frantic rhythm, furiously pounding Olivia's cunt as the four of them hurtled toward unimaginable orgasmic oblivion.........

Sophie had been right, Olivia had been distracted by the notion of being fucked like this while trying to ignore the tone deaf woman at the afternoon meeting. As their lunch break began, she had actually gone directly to a washroom on the far side of the church to steal a few moments of privacy, having allowed herself to be consumed by the thoughts she had been warning those girls to beware of. As she imagined being ravished, fucked hard, hands and mouths squeezing and sucking her tits while every manner of cock and cunt demanded access to her mouth, she took the electric toothbrush she always carried with her and held the back of it's intensely vibrating head to her clit, somehow remaining deathly silent as wave after wave of overlapping clitoral orgasms pulsed through her. It was only now that she recalled the faint scent of menthol cigarretes in the washroom as she washed her hands afterwards......

And now, here she was, carried to the point of delirium as her cunt was being pummelled relentlessly by the pair of glorious cocks inside of her, pounding out their intense syncopated rhythm to the savage carnal wail emanating from the lot of them. Sophie had collapsed into Olivia's back, their arms intertwined across her breasts as Brendan's tongue brought his wife to the point of no return. She was the first to crack; her shuddering body radiating a flood of exquisite pleasure, pulling them all into the depths of unimaginable sensory joy. Brendan orgasmed violently, having been brought to the edge too many times to count, and drove a seemingly unending torrent of semen into Olivia, who looked deeply into the eyes of the man pushing his prick deeper into her than she could have thought possible. As they both hung on the precipice of this precious torment for an eternal instant, they both thought of what their lives were about to become........

Olivia awoke in Matt's arms to the sound of Sophie and Brendan laughing their heads off in another room while watching "The Hilarious House of Frightenstein". She pulled his arms around her like a blanket; if she could live forever within any moment of her life, this would be it. Matt began to stir and pulled her body into his as he kissed the back of her neck. A few minutes later, Sophie peeked around the corner.