Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week, Bill forgot their anniversary or at least, got it mixed up to fall on the wrong date. Leslie sentenced him to lick our assholes for the night. Ridiculous I know but he started with Lisa and managed to get her off with a few orgasms in the first 20 minutes. He did me... spread my legs and tongue fucked me until I couldn't stand it any more and had to jerk myself off. "Well that was different..." I thought. Leslie just jerked off and soaked it all in. With no sign of getting tired, he moved on to his wife. There's this notion that there are only a few different ways to fuck. I had to give them credit, they kept on coming up with stuff I never would have imagined.

And there was something perversely, incestuously, satisfying about fucking a couple more than twice our ages. Leslie with her big curvy ass, her breasts too large to be confined by her bra. Bill with his salt and pepper chest hair. Neither of them were the least bit inhibited. They'd been at this for a while and their experience showed.

One February we got a foot and half of snow and were stuck at home for the next few days. After a day of digging ourselves out and way too much hot chocolate we were bored shitless. Leslie rode to the rescue. Told Bill he was to going to be a fuck slave for the afternoon. "What do you think Bill, ready to give it a shot?"

It started without even a verbal command, just a slight nudge of her chin pointing to my wife. Lisa spread her legs around his face and used her hips to rock him back and forth as needed. I loved the way she was just using his face to jerk off on. He did have a lifetime of experience on how to eat pussy and seemed to be using it to great effect on my wife.

She climbed on top of him and settled onto his cock in a reverse cowgirl. He wrapped his arm around her waist and used it to suspend her a few inches above him so he could fuck her with the full length of his cock with each upstroke. Yep, no mistaking this. He was really fucking her. I was a few feet away, sitting with Leslie in a big easy chair, her hand wrapped vice grip tight around the base of my cock as we both watched and took in the spectacle.

"I think your little whore of a wife might have some daddy issues..."

I was trying to figure out why this looked so unexpectedly obscene. Leslie had nailed it. My petite little wife getting shamelessly fucked by someone who looked so much older gave it this incestuous dimension none of us had ever seen before.

She loosened her grip just enough to to let her give me some long, slow strokes.

"Oh look at you... you like watching your little wife getting fucked like a slut, don't you?"

Leslie was in my head. She was right, I loved watching her. Seeing her eyes almost roll back in her head. Watching her let herself lose control and surrender to the sheer animal lust of the moment.

"You know Bill can barely get it up for me. Something about your wife's pussy must really set him off."

Now Lisa was fucking him. She was slamming her cunt down in a desperate motion because she couldn't wait any longer. She'd been chasing an orgasm that had just been out of reach and now she was determined to get it on her own. I could see Bill arching his hips as he started to cum deep inside her pussy, each spurt forcing her to squeeze his cock harder and demand more cum.

It was a beautiful sight to see them finally done. Exhausted as she came to rest. Her legs spread wide apart. A fresh, hot stream of cum dripping out of her pussy and down Bill's cock.

"I think Lisa needs someone to lick all that cum off her... what are you waiting for?"

Somewhere, buried nine layers deep in my lizard brain, I had exactly the same thought but it never would have seen the light of day, smothered under layers of inhibitions and defense mechanisms. Somehow, Leslie had magically reached deep into my head. Used her words to breathe life into what was until then, just a forbidden fantasy. And then gave me enough of a nudge to actually make it happen.

Lisa was watching wide eyed, not actually sure if I was going to follow through. Bill's cock, still spongy and semi hard, was still inside her. She pulled it out, soaking wet, dripping with his cum, soaked with her essence and fed it into my mouth. She surrendered a low moan as she saw me wrap my lips around it. I was in uncharted territory. I'd sucked Bill's cock dozens of times by then and gone down on my own wife more times than I could remember but to do the two of them at the same time... to lick the oozing cum from her cunt then go suck their combined essence off his cock while they locked lips, stroked my head as Leslie watched, jerking herself off, completely proud of her work.

It was then that I came up with this got this beautifully filthy thought. When it was time to get Lisa pregnant, I was going to want their help. Lisa could hold my hand; watch and jerk off as Bill and Leslie took turns sucking my cock. I wanted to cum in their mouths and then have them snowball all that semen into Lisa's waiting pussy. Have them slurp and smear my cum into her cunt as they licked and she jerked herself to orgasm. Something about the fantasy became fuel for both of us every time we jerked off together. Leslie burying her tongue inside Lisa while bill licked the rest off of her asshole. They could be godparents and this would be our secret to how they helped secure the bond.

A year in and the four of us had drifted into some polyamorous arrangement that had no equivalent with anything I'd ever seen. It was eerie how well we all got along and more than a little confusing once the notion of who was actually married to who started to fade. Leslie was a ravenous whore. I could drop in to her house for milk and cookies and effortlessly find myself sodomizing her for the rest of the afternoon, ready for a handoff and cleanup when Bill got home. Or find Lisa sucking Bill's cock to help get him hard enough to fuck his wife. At times like this, I could sit in his Lazy Boy and just jerk off as I watched the spectacle taking place a few feet away. This was about as much perverted fun as I've ever had. And an hour later we'd be breaking bread over dinner, as normal a scene as anything from Norman Rockwell.

It was a few years in when Bill had a stroke that put him out of action. Didn't kill him outright but it did put a full stop to anything meaningful in his life. It took a few years for him to fade away. Leslie was a champ. She was always there to take care of him, doted over him and always made sure he had everything he needed. And suddenly, it was over. There was no way to describe the sense of loss we had. Friend, father figure, lover, mentor... he'd been all those in one way or another.

Leslie made a clean break. Sold the house and moved to another state. For a few years we'd get a xmas or birthday card... maybe a random phone call just to keep up. By the time the communications stopped we had kids and aging parents and stressful jobs and were so busy with the drama in our own lives that we just noticed in passing that a major epoch in our lives was finally over.

Meanwhile, back in 2022, a few miles away from where all that happened, in this silly looking bar of the local Holiday Inn, Lisa walked back in to see me and Tony with our eyes locked in some unexplainable exchange.

"Is everything alright?" she asked.

For some odd reason, the two of us started laughing at the same time.

"We're fine. We were just comparing notes on how work can chew you up and spit you out..."


That was about the best excuse I could come up with at the moment. Tony popped for another round of drinks. It was starting to get really late now. When the fuck was that room going to be ready?

I was still thinking about his offer. Hadn't accepted it but not rejected it outright either. There was a lot to consider. After our time with Bill and Leslie, Lisa had been against anything that included other people. That was a limit I was OK with. She more than made up for it by matching all the kinky, perverted things that I could come up with and as time went by, I sort of appreciated not having all the drama that came with interacting with other humans. But at this moment she was in this grey zone of being drunk enough to be open to suggestion and lucid enough to be able to still be able to give consent.

The desk clerk finally showed up. "Our room is ready!!!?" My cock was throbbing from the extended wait and denial. I couldn't wait to get my wife upstairs and rip her clothes off.

"I'm really sorry to have to tell you this but one of the guests is ill and isn't able to leave. There aren't any other available rooms. I'm afraid the best I can do is check with some of the other hotels nearby and see if they have anything available."

I'm not a mean drunk so I didn't lash out but I was disappointed. Lisa on the other hand looked like she was about to tear her a new asshole.

Tony cut in... "My room's a double. It's got two full sized beds and I'm only using one. You're welcome to crash if you want."

Our own house was literally a 5 minute drive from here. We'd only booked the room to get some time away from our kids. If my wife took him up on his offer, it was a pretty good sign that she might be up for some fun. I didn't say a word and just waited for things to unfold.

Lisa countered, "That's really sweet of you to offer but we couldn't possibly put you out that way."

"It's really no problem at all. I've got an early conference in the morning so we're just talking about a few hours anyway. Why don't we have another drink and talk it over."

It was close to midnight. I was about as drunk as I had any desire to get.

"I think we need to decide now. If I have to drive I've either got to sober up or call an Uber."

Lisa looked at Tony and said, "Are you sure you're ok with this? I've been known to drool in my sleep and Dan here can snore like a freight train..."

I was starting to think this might actually happen.

"I wouldn't have offered unless I meant it."

The elevator ride to Tony's room on the 6th floor was a slow rise propelled by a steady, throbbing ache inside my jeans. Lisa propped herself up by leaning on both of us even though we both knew she really wasn't all that tipsy. Tony wrapped his arm around her waist and slipped his hand under her sweater to put him in contact with her skin. She giggled at the touch. Alcohol is such a great excuse for bad behavior.

The elevator stopped on the 4th floor. An Asian couple and their kids shuffled in looking lost and confused and trying to make sense of the spectacle of the three of us so entangled in each other's space. The dad of the family looked at me... I think he knew what was going on and gave me a half smile.

Finally on his floor. One swipe of the room key and we were in. Tony dashed into the bathroom to straighten up and left the two of us alone for the first time.

Lisa looked up at me, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I was tempted to be a jerk and say, "I don't know, what ARE YOU thinking?" Instead I just came out with it.

"We came here to have some fun. Why not?"

"I don't know. He seems like a bit of a boy scout... and it doesn't help that I'm old enough to be his mother..."

"Well your boy scout asked if we might be interested in a threesome while you were in the bathroom."

Her jaw dropped just a bit. "And what did you say?"

"Nothing. You're my wife, not my whore. I'd never commit to something like that without checking with you first."

She got quiet for a moment.

"You know, I wouldn't mind occasionally being your whore. Just sometimes. When the planets line up."

"Well I'm a writer, not an astronomer. Or a mind reader. You need to tell me if you're up for this."

She bit her lower lip then shoved me down into an easy chair. Plopped down onto my lap, wrapped her arms around me and splayed her legs on either side of my knee. Arched her back to put her cunt into easy reach. It had been a long time since I'd seen her this excited about anything. I reached down and lifted her dress to find her pussy, warm and wet and just starting to soak through her panties.

Finally. I'd thought my brain was going to explode when our room wasn't ready. Tony came out of the bathroom wrapped in a terry cloth bathrobe and juggling a toothbrush. Seeing us tangled up with each other he seemed to panic for a moment. Mumbling through his toothpaste "Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt."

Lisa, summoning up her inner slut... "Tony, put that toothbrush away and come sit with us."

Our boy scout shuffled over to our side of the coffee table. Lisa reached over and unbelted his bathrobe making his prick jump to attention. He was uncut. About six inches. Maybe not monster porn sized but hard and long and stiff enough to hold a dish towel. That was actually a perfect, goldilocks zoned size for her... she's a petite little thing and can only handle so much. She wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly started to stroke it. I knew this was for my benefit as much as for Tony, she knows how much I love to watch. Tony looked like he'd just won the lottery.

We did have the benefit of having done stuff like this before. One thing I'd learned is that once guys get aroused there's usually no turning back. Just relax and expect all sorts of depraved things to play out. Women on the other hand, are a wildcard. You had to be sensitive and tuned in to their mood. The same woman in precisely the same circumstances could have a completely different reaction from one day to the next. Fortunately, Lisa was taking the lead tonight with a confidence I hadn't seen in a while. We also knew each others deep, dark, dirty fantasies. Early on we figured out that she's a natural exhibitionist... I guess that goes with being so pretty. Loves to be watched and show off for me. The closer up and more detailed the better.

That meshes nicely with my own kink. I'm a voyeur. Maybe a little submissive. Always loved to watch her getting fucked. Make eye contact with her as she wraps her lips around a big hard cock. Watch her as her mouth fills up with cum. Give her a deep French kiss and explore the taste of another man's cock in her mouth. Sadly, at this stage of my life I can only cum once or twice a day but having another guy there meant I could stay hard and just hover around the edge of an orgasm while Lisa pushed her limits and did in real life what she'd only been fantasizing about for the last twenty years.

With her still slowly, stroking his cock as he stood in front of us, it was time to get started.

She stood up to let me unzip her little black dress from behind. Tony helped me lift it over her head leaving her in bra and panties, the nice ones. Black and silky with lots of complicated snaps and belts. In all the experiences we've had over the years there was always something I found special about exposing her, showing her off. I've seen her naked umpteen million times but add one more person to the mix and it always felt as if it was for the first time.

She wrapped her arms around Tony as he leaned over to lock her in a kiss. I unhooked her bra, her breasts tumbling out, nipples hard and stiff. I started to lick her neck, just behind her ear. Between the taste of Tony's mouth and the attention from me, she was starting to melt.

I said "Why don't you go down on him..."

I really wanted to just come out and tell her to suck his cock but being that blunt would have to wait for later.

She sat back down on my lap and leaned over to take him in her mouth.

I was watching a few inches away from the intersection of Tony's cock as he fucked my wife's face. I wondered if he'd be cool with having another guy this close to the action. The throbbing, purple head of his cock was slick with spit and precum. If I had to guess, he was in that zone where guys are so aroused their default response becomes, "sure, why not?"

He was being a gentleman. Letting Lisa have her way with him but not losing control and slamming into her face with any more force than was necessary. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and started to jerk him off into her mouth. Maybe I was tilting the scales here but I had to ask him if this was OK. Guys from my generation can be really phobic about any same sex contact. On the other hand, the younger they are, the more they seem to take things like this in stride.

"Oh god, yeah, that feels really good. Please... don't stop..."

For few minutes the three of us were linked in this perfect geometry. With one hand, I could rub her pussy and feel it getting wetter and with the other, stroke his cock, rub it on her lips, let her lick the spunk off the head. She hadn't had another man's cock in her mouth for a very long time and for the moment she was in this transcendent state, completely wrapped up in exploring the feel, the shape, the texture, the taste of Tony's cock as I jerked him off.

I had a passing thought that at this rate, he wasn't going to last too long. Almost as soon as that thought streamed through my head, he started to cum. I stroked him back and forth timing the motion with each spurt of his semen. I think Lisa was surprised at how much cum was starting to coat her face. That kind of volume fades as you get older and it had been a long time since she'd felt anything like that from me. Meanwhile, with her face covered and streams of milky, white cum pouring down her chin and onto her chest, she treated me to this beautiful, naughty smile that I've only seen on a few occasions. "This is nasty... I know, but it feels so fucking good. Do you still love me? Love me like this... with my face covered in another man's cum? Your wife? Your whore?" She didn't say any of that. It was all in her expression.

I started to lick the cum off her neck. Gooey, salty, sweet. Moved my tongue to her face and buried it in her mouth. Tony was still standing there nursing the last of his orgasm as we both wrapped our mouths around his cock and dedicated ourselves to licking off every, last, precious drop.

He had to take a while to recover. Lisa looked at him, still breathing heavily from the exertion of his orgasm. "Not bad for a couple of old folks... what do you think?"

In the interval that it took to ask that question, he slumped onto the couch and passed out, fast asleep. A moment later and he was peacefully snoring away.

"I think we might have killed your boy scout."

Lisa looked at me and said, "Nah, we just worked him over a bit. He'll be fine after a couple of Zzz's."

Draped over the couch, his slowly deflating cock still throbbing in time with his heartbeat, he looked like a statue of a slightly chubby Greek satyr, all he needed were a pair of little horns.

Lisa and I got under the covers of the bed and started to nuzzle. If either of us had cum, the night would have been over and we'd be passed out just like our friend Tony. As it was, it felt like we were just getting started. People who've been married for a long time don't usually make out. Seems like it's something reserved for younger people when they're just getting to know each other. But now, my wife's mouth had this giddy taste of cock and cum. The two of us locked our lips together and drank in this sensation of doing something filthy, delicious and forbidden.

Tony slept like a dead man for about 20 minutes then woke up with a start. Realizing he was butt naked he made a reflexive attempt to cover himself up and quickly looked around the room to take stock of where he was.

Lisa said, "Well you're finally awake! Why don't you come join us under the covers?"

He took a series of short, awkward steps towards the bed then did a quick dive to join us and pulled the sheets over himself. That put Lisa in the cozy position of being surrounded by the two of us. My cock was still hard. Tony's was just coming back to life. She helped herself by wrapping her hands around the two of us.