Full Circle

Story Info
A couple awakens a girl to bondage thrills.
4k words
4.79
22.2k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach down and turn the knob on the unlocked door to the hotel suite. I move quietly into the foyer, my husband right behind me. Straight ahead stands a girl with her back to us looking out the floor-to-ceiling window at the twinkling lights of the city beyond. The girl has consented to be introduced to the pleasures and thrills of bondage, and a small smile plays across my lips. I have come full circle.

Years ago I was the girl reaching out on the same website. I was tied and blindfolded in my own bed, touched and teased by a beautiful woman, then fucked by a man I never saw. It was my first bondage experience, and I was fully awakened to its pleasures. Bondage became my world, first as a highly paid sub, then a high-end dominatrix. I am happily married now, but I still occasionally crave the forbidden thrills, and my husband indulges me and sometimes participates. Now is one of those times.

The rules of the encounters enabled by the website have changed somewhat. When I agreed to be bound I didn't know when or where it would occur. Now the moment is precisely scheduled, and sessions only occur in hotels, not the homes of subs or doms. This girl is in college and legally able to consent, and the limits and rules are painstakingly spelled out prior to the encounter, the safeguards and vetting extensive. It is the only way the website can continue to function.

I move silently into the main room. The girl knows we are here, but as instructed she continues to face out the window. She is barefoot, wearing only a pink camisole and black bikini panties that tie on the sides. Her legs are shapely, her pert ass set off by the panties. Her hair is blond and curly and doesn't reach her shoulders. She is of medium height, but I tower over her in my 4" stilettos. I move close behind her and a shiver ripples through her beautiful body.

"Don't talk," I say softly. "Clasp your hands behind your head and turn around."

When she does, I look closely at her face. Her deep blue eyes betray the anxiety she is feeling. Her mouth is perfectly shaped, her lips full and pink to match the color of her top. She is very pretty, and also very nervous.

"Do you remember your safe word?"

She nods quickly. I take a step back and look her up and down carefully. The camisole barely conceals her breasts, and the panties expose the mound between her legs.

"Show me your tits."

The girl hesitates for a split second, then reaches down, unties her top and shyly pulls it apart. Her breasts are round and full, slightly upturned, her nipples prominent and her areolas dark pink and raised. She lets the camisole fall to the floor, then her eyes widen as she looks over my shoulder and sees my husband. She knows there will be two of us, but this is the first time she see him. I think I see a mixture of lust and fear on her face. When her eyes return to mine her lips part slightly, and I smile at her.

"We will see how much pleasure you can take."

I watch her carefully as another shudder passes through her.

"Put your hands behind your head again and close your eyes."

She moves her hands back to her head and stands in front of us almost fully exposed. Now she is trembling, and I move closer to her and touch her lips in a soft caress. My finger moves slowly over her neck and down across her collarbone, then I trace the outside of her breast with my fingertip, not touching the nipple. I continue down over her stomach, across her abdomen, then I run the palms of both hands over her hips to the tops of her thighs. I kneel to get closer to her legs, running my hands slowly up and down one thigh, then the other, but I don't touch her panties. Then I stand up and gaze down at her face, mesmerized by her beauty and her innocence. I bend down and softly kiss her trembling lips while sliding my hand down inside her panties. She is already wet, and she moans into my mouth, her tongue searching for mine. I hold the kiss for a long moment before I pull away.

"Go lie on your back with your head at the foot of the bed."

She opens her eyes and moves to the bed. I want her head at the foot of the bed so we can better play with her body. When she is on her back, I go to my bag and pull out two lengths of rope, tying her wrists to the corners of the bed frame, her arms outstretched and spread wide. I leave her legs free for now, but I have more rope in the bag. I watch her as she licks her lips while gazing up at me, then I move to the bag again and pull out the blindfold. Her eyes open wide when she sees it and she starts to protest, but I put my finger to my lips.

"Your other senses will be heightened when you can't see what we are doing to you."

She is afraid, but she closes her eyes anyway and waits for the blindfold. I tie it tight, making sure she can't see anything, then step back and take in the delicious sight in front of me. My husband moves to my side and drinks in the scene as well. When I glance down at his crotch and see the bulge already there, I smile.

"I get her first," I whisper in his ear. He shrugs and moves to the chair, content for now to watch me play with her.

I return to the bag, this time pulling out a brush and a small jar of oil. The brush is fine-tipped, like an artist's brush, and I dip it into the oil. I move back to the edge of the bed and begin to trace circles around the outside of the girl's left breast with the brush. I continue to circle, each time coming a little closer to the areola but never touching it. I watch as the girl's breathing changes. Finally I touch the areola, still circling but not touching the nipple. Then I circle the nipple lightly before touching its tip. I watch as the nipple grows and hardens. I repeat this on the girl's other breast, taking my time before the brush reaches the nipple. The girl mews and pushes her breast up to increase the contact, but I pull the brush away and a soft sigh escapes her lips. I think she is enjoying this.

I glance at my husband in the chair, and he seems to be enjoying the show as well. I put the brush and oil aside and pause to think about how to proceed. I look at the girl's damp panties, then reach inside them and finger the girl's pussy, spreading the lips and slowly stroking up and down. I push two fingers into her hole but I'm careful not to touch her clit yet. When her breathing changes again and she moans loudly, I pull my wet fingers out of her panties and put them in her mouth, giving her a taste of her own arousal. She raises her head and licks them, her breathing rapid and shallow. I stand up and return to my bag, searching until I find the plug and the lube. Then I turn to my husband.

"Take off her panties and put this into her ass."

The girl is once again afraid, but she has already consented to everything we will do to her. My husband kneels on the bed and slowly unties the strings at each side of her bikini. He pulls it out from under ass, then wads it up and puts it in her mouth. It's a nice touch, and the girl moans and squirms. I am standing at the foot of the bed, and he pushes her legs up toward me where I hold them spread wide, her ass fully exposed. He takes the lube and spreads it around and into her hole, then pushes the plug slowly but firmly all the way into her. When it pops into place the girl groans loudly. He grins at me and returns to his chair, the bulge between his legs even more prominent.

I release the girl's legs and look down at her. She is now completely naked, her wrists tied to the bed, blindfolded with her panties in her mouth and a plug in her ass. She continues to writhe and moan, a beautiful sight to behold. My husband and I smile at each other.

Along with my high heels, I am wearing only a skimpy lavender dress, one I have worn many times before and is my husband's favorite. It is very short, showing off my long legs, and it plunges between by breasts in front and down to my ass in back, barely covering my body. I move across the room and stand in front of him in the chair. Slowly I slip a finger under one strap and slide it down over my shoulder, then do the same on the other side. The dress falls to the floor, pooling around my heels, and I stand naked in front of him, grinning. I climb on top of his lap and straddle him, the girl momentarily forgotten. I bend down and give him a long, slow, sloppy kiss while rubbing my bare pussy against his crotch. His cock pushes against his pants, and I whisper in his ear.

"Take off your clothes."

I get up off of him, wearing only the heels, and walk over to the bag. I can feel his eyes on my ass as he quickly undresses, and I smile to myself. There is a beautiful tied and naked girl in the room, but at the moment he only has eyes for me. I rummage around until I find what I want, then turn back to face him on the chair. He is staring at me, his cock hard and erect, a broad smile on his face.

I stick out my tongue at him as I throw the ropes on the bed, then pause for a moment before I do the same with the dildo. I kneel at the foot of the bed and gaze down at the girl with lust. I reach for her breasts and start to caress them. I am gentle at first, but then I begin to pull and twist her nipples. They are hard and swollen as I roll them between my thumbs and fingers, and the girl whimpers softly. I continue to roll them, then pinch hard until the girl gasps and cries out. I keep squeezing, pinching as hard as I can, then reach down and pull the panties out of her mouth. Before she can react I bend down and cover her open mouth with my own, pushing my tongue into her mouth, tasting her, devouring her. When she pushes back with her tongue I stand up.

"Spread your legs," I growl.

She whimpers as she moves her legs apart. I look at my husband, and he moves to the bed and quickly ties her ankle to the corner of the bed, then moves around to the other side and ties her other ankle. We both look down at the girl, spread eagled and helpless before us. My husband strokes his cock, but I nod for him to return to the chair. He does, reluctantly, but not without groping my damp pussy as he walks by me.

I give him a sweet smile, then climb up on the bed and kneel between the girl's outstretched legs. I look down and see her clit peeking out from under its hood. Her pussy lips are wet and glistening. In spite of her anxiety, she is visibly aroused, her clit eager for attention. I am more than happy to comply.

I reach down and press on the ass plug, reminding her it is there. Then I lightly stroke the girl's labia, the folds flushed and red and so wet that her juices are trickling down between her legs. I finger her for a long moment, watching her face. When she starts to move under my hands, I push one finger into her vagina, stroking in and out in a steady rhythm. Her mouth opens and a soft moan escapes. Then I push a second finger in, followed by a third. I push deeper, reaching up and touching the girl's g-spot. Her movements become more pronounced as she submits to being finger fucked. When she arches her back I know she is getting close, and I pull my hand out of her pussy. She whimpers in frustration.

Then I bend down and put my hands under her ass cheeks with my mouth hovering over her pussy, still watching her face. She is pulling at her bonds, the muscles in her arms and legs taut. She raises her hips, looking for any contact, but I am momentarily content to watch her body struggle. Then I lower my mouth to her pussy, licking gently around her folds and into her sopping wet vagina. I stare up at her face and watch her mouth open again and her breathing become ragged. I continue to lick, but I still haven't touched her clit. My intention is to tease her and keep her close but not allow her to cum. But then I change my mind and decide to make her cum fast and hard instead.

I put the tip of my tongue on her engorged bud, and she jumps at the touch. I lick it up and down with feather-light strokes, then move my tongue side to side. Her body can't stay still under me, and she frantically pushes her hips up into my mouth for more contact. I lick harder, then suck on her eager clit, pulling it into my mouth. She moans repeatedly, her body trembling and shaking, her orgasm just out of reach. I raise up and look at her.

"No! Please, please..." I hear desperation in her voice.

"Please what?"

"Please make me cum," she whispers.

I bend down again and begin to lick her clit in slow circles, lightly at first. Her head moves side to side, the pleasure beginning to overwhelm her. I lick harder and faster, lapping at her juices, tasting all of her, taking her completely. She shakes and thrashes uncontrollably, and then she screams as the orgasm explodes in her. I keep my mouth on her as she continues to moan and cry out, her body convulsing under me. It is only when I raise up that her body begins to still, but I watch carefully as her trembling continues. When I glance over at my husband he is staring at her with undisguised lust and stroking his cock.

I smile sweetly at him and reach around behind me for the dildo. It is thick and curved with a vibrating tip and a clit vibrator at its base. I put it in my mouth and slowly suck it, gazing demurely at him. Then I put the tip against the opening to the girl's sopping vagina, and she groans when I slowly push it into her. I am careful not to touch her clit as I start to fuck her with the dildo. I change the angle so that it is either pressing against the plug in her ass or touching her g-spot, and her body starts to quiver with the alternating sensations. I idly wonder how many times I can make her cum.

When I realize I don't have the remote, my husband reads my mind and gets up and walks towards the bag, his cock bobbing happily. He hands it to me, then stands at the foot of the bed. He pulls the girl toward him so that her head is bent slightly over the edge, then puts the tip of his cock at her mouth. She squirms and moans, then pushes her tongue out and licks it tentatively. He enjoys the attention for a moment, but it isn't long before he can't resist pushing his hard cock deep into her mouth. She groans, then begins to suck and lick, her tongue and lips playing around his throbbing member. He bends forward and plays with her nipples, his face close to mine. I keep fucking her with the dildo, and her body can't stop moving. All her holes are filled, her body overwhelmed with sensations. I lean forward and kiss my husband, the girl undulating underneath us, and I realize I have rarely been as wet as I am now.

I pull back from the kiss and thumb the remote. I press the button for the tip vibrator and angle it hard against her g-spot. I am not touching her sensitive clit, but she still cums immediately, crying out with my husband's cock in her mouth, her body thrashing against the ropes. She spasms for a moment, lost in the orgasm, then tries to return to sucking his cock while moaning repeatedly. I watch while my own lust increases, wondering how long I can resist my own orgasm. My husband continues to fuck her mouth, and he too must be close. When I catch his eye I shake my head slightly, and he pulls out of her, a slight pout on his face.

The girl's mouth is still open, her breathing shallow and ragged, and I keep the dildo deep inside her pussy. Her slippery clit is dark pink and swollen. The girl arches her back, desperate for it to be touched, moaning loudly. I flick the clit vibrator to on, and the buzzing makes her groan. When I lightly touch her clit with it, she jerks and tugs against her bonds. I pull it away, then touch it again, then pull it away. The tease causes her body to tremble and vibrate. When I keep it pressed against her, her mouth makes a perfect O and she starts to thrash. I increase the vibrations to high and push it hard against her throbbing clit, and she screams and cums and shakes and pants and cums again, thrashing, her body out of control, one orgasm after another, until finally I take pity on her and pull the dildo out of her dripping pussy.

"Fuck," she pants, "fuck, fuck, oh god..."

"What did I tell you?"

"Oh god," she gasps. "I've never cum like that."

Her body is still trembling, her breath coming in spurts. I watch her for a moment, then glance at my husband.

"You realize my husband and I haven't cum yet."

There is a long pause before she responds.

"I know," she whispers. "Take off the blindfold so I can see you."

My husband is still standing over her at the head of the bed. He reaches down and removes the blindfold, and she blinks, her eyes adjusting to the dim light in the room.

She looks at us in turn, and I stare hard at her.

"We are going to use your body." My voice is low and throaty.

She whimpers and closes her eyes. I watch her for a moment, then reach around and untie her ankles from the head of the bed. My husband moves around to the side of the bed, and the girl turns her head to look. She has licked and tasted and sucked his cock, but this is the first time she has seen it, and her eyes widen. I notice a copious amount of precum on the tip, and I get off the bed and kneel in front of him. I slowly lick off the precum while gazing up at him, and I can feel the girl watching us intently. Then I take his throbbing shaft into my mouth, the tip touching my throat, and I lick and suck until he groans. When I look up his eyes are closed, and he puts his hands on the back of my head. I can feel my own pussy juices dripping down my legs. We are both very close, and I decide we have waited long enough.

I stand up and move to the foot of the bed, the girl's head below me. I climb up and kneel over her outstretched arms, my pussy hovering over her mouth. I lean down and start to lick her still sopping cunt, my tongue lapping at her sweet juices. When I lower my pussy, she eagerly starts to kiss it, her tongue licking my folds and pushing into my hole. I am as wet as she is, and we luxuriate in the taste of each other. I can't see him, but I know my husband is staring at our lewd show. It is time to let him enjoy the girl as well. I raise up and look at him.

"She's ready."

Keeping my pussy on the girl's mouth, I start to fondle her nipples until she moans underneath me. My husband climbs onto the bed and settles himself between her spread legs. Bending them back, he seats the tip of his cock at the entrance to her vagina. Our faces are close together, and he stares at me as he thrusts into her. I gaze back at the look of pent-up lust on his face. The girl groans again as his thick cock fills her, rocking her hips against him. Her tongue stabs at my clit, and my own orgasm builds. I rock my own hips on her mouth and watch as she wraps her legs around my husband's body, pulling him deeper into her. He has been fucking her with steady strokes, but now he increases his pace, furiously plunging in and out. We watch each other approach the edge, then lean forward to meet in a passionate kiss, our frantic tongues in each other's mouth. It is as erotic a scene as I can imagine.

My husband cums first, roaring as he shoots his jism into the bound girl under him. His mouth is open as he keeps thrusting into her, the look on his face pushing me over the edge as well. I arch my back and cry out, my own orgasm crashing through me, and I pant and tremble and keep pushing my pussy against the girl's mouth, wave after wave of sensations washing through my body. My husband and I stare at each other for a long time, luxuriating in the pleasure the girl has given us.

Finally I climb slowly off the bed and look down at her. Her eyes are unfocused, her lips parted, her breathing still shallow and unsteady. My husband's cock is still in her, filling her, and she keeps her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He pushes down on her, and she pushes back. Then he bends down and softly kisses her open mouth, their tongues touching briefly, their bodies prolonging the pleasure for a final moment. When he raises up, untangling himself from her legs and climbing down off the bed, she sighs.

12