Full Confession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MickJay
MickJay
17 Followers

"Blugruh must feed the human," she said, still gasping with pain as she continued to twist the heavy iron ring. Her other hand had dropped between her thighs, fingers rapidly stroking her clitoris. "Blugruh was commanded. Please eat, Master."

"Satta, listen to me! This may be our only opportunity! Free me now and we will go home together. I will make you my wife, and you will make me the happiest man alive!"

"Blugruh is no human, Master. She's just a pet."

Her words, spoken almost without inflection, froze my heart in my chest. In that instant, all hope died in me. "How long was I unconscious?" I asked.

"Many hours, Master," said Blugruh.

I could smell her scent, a strong but not wholly unpleasant odor of sweat, female sex, and some unidentifiable musk. My eyes rove over her naked body, and I could not entirely suppress my arousal. She was pulling on the iron ring, her breast corkscrewed; with an effort I averted my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Early morning, Master."

"What are the orcs planning?"

Blugruh shook her head. "Master Shadrac does not want the human males killed," she said. "That is all that Blugruh knows, Master."

"Where is Ruck, my companion?"

Blugruh looked past me, across the firepit. I saw a dark shape there, unmoving. "The other human male is not dead, but he still has not woken."

That was good news, at least, but I was in no mood to appreciate it. "Where are they taking us?"

"Home, Master. Back to their village."

To the orc village, I thought, and some hideous fate. Against all expectation I had chanced upon Satta -- only to find that she was no longer human. Lud, in His infinite compassion, seemed a cruel and malicious bastard.

Blugruh released her breast ring to retrieve a large wooden bowl resting nearby. She did not desist from masturbating with her other hand. "Please eat, Master."

I looked down at the bowl, almost succumbing to a peevish inclination to knock it aside. But the contents of the bowl smelled savory enough, and my stomach gurgled hungrily in response. "Very well," I muttered. "Feed me the soup."

"Yes, Master."

Blugruh held the bowl to my lips with both hands, tipped it carefully. The soup was lukewarm and surprisingly palatable. Floating in the broth were the pulpy husks of what seemed to be enormous beanpods; they were chewy and tough, but pleasantly sweet. When I had devoured most of the soup Blugruh lowered the bowl and gazed at the meager remains, licking her lips. I did not doubt that hunger must have been a perpetual preoccupation for the gaunt orcpets. "Finish it," I said.

Blugruh's eyes widened as if in astonishment at this unexpected largess. "Thank you, Master!" she cried, and wasted no more time dunking her head into the deep hollow of the bowl and licking ravenously. Her tongue did not miss a single drop. At length she lowered the bowl and wiped a hand across her mouth and cheeks, sucked the residue from her fingers. Then she slipped the hand between her thighs to resume fingering herself. "Master is very kind," she murmured. "Blugruh lives only to please her Masters," she added quietly. "The human master, too."

"You may please me by helping me escape," I said, turning my face away.

"Blugruh must not, Master."

"Then leave me."

She hesitated for the barest instant, then said dully, "Yes, Master."

She rose and crept away. I watched her approach the orcs' lean-tos, curling up in front of the nearer one and cradling her head in the crook of her elbow. She did not close her eyes, but gazed in my direction, her hand moving between her thighs. Her pupils glowed in the firelight.

I gazed at her, the orcpet Blugruh, formerly the human Satta. Her body was coiled like a lounging cat, her eyes now closed. She was so lean now, so sinewy and hard, yet I could not tear my eyes from those plump breasts with their thick iron rings streaked with rust, that firm muscled belly and tiny waist flaring into generous hips! I thought that she had never seemed more desirable, more irresistible. I wondered at the frightful allure of her, and felt the insistent pressure of arousal.

Determined to occupy my thoughts with more pressing concerns, I began to struggle stubbornly with the bindings at my wrists and ankles, my resolution steeled by the knowledge that my fate must surely be sealed unless I could contrive some means of escape. I worked at the cords steadily until I could no longer sustain the abominable aching of my wrists and ankles, which had been chaffed bloody, and I fell limp, exhausted and spent. I could fight no more; the orcs would have their way. Satta was lost, and Ruck and I were doomed to face whatever tortures the orc's minds could conceive. It was a fate I felt I had done nothing to deserve, and I cursed Lud in silent vehemence.

Inevitably my attention was drawn back to Blugruh, her hand still moving languidly at her crotch. She seemed a model of erotic perfection, her body crafted explicitly for the carnal satisfaction of the male. The blood flowed once more to my loins, an unstemmable tide which filled the tissues of my member almost to bursting -- or so it seemed to me, writhing in a misery of frustration and dread while my erection throbbed uselessly against the constraint of my trousers.

I asked myself why I should not indulge my final opportunity for sensual pleasure in this life. On the morrow, after all, I would be dead -- or at least commencing a long and agonizing journey to death. Meanwhile, no more than twenty feet from me lay an exquisite orcpet. I knew, deep down in my fevered swollen loins, that I need only call to her and she would come. She would pleasure me with eager expertise, and I could then face my imminent demise without qualm.

I ground my teeth, fighting the urge to whisper her name, for fear of accidentally waking one of the orcs. Experimentally I spoke her name, the name given her by her orcish masters. My voice was less than a whisper, and she did not look up. Grimacing, I tried again, only slightly louder. The hand at her crotch stopped, and her eyelids fluttered.

"Blugruh!" I hissed, wincing at the sound of my voice.

Her head twitched upward; she blinked drowsily, looking around. From the lean-to directly behind her came a noise, of a heavy body moving ponderously. I froze rigid, clenching my jaw so tight it ached. Blugruh rolled instantly onto her hands and knees, faced the lean-to with her shoulders slightly lowered and buttocks thrust high. The sight of her in this pose was an agony to my lust-addled mind.

Within the lean-to Shadrac's shadowy bulk was visible, sitting upright. I heard the sound of his claws rasping his rough hide as he scratched himself vigorously. "Blugruh," he rumbled.

"Yes, Master?" Her voice quavered, whether from anxiety or anticipation I could not discern.

"Okukpuk durrog," said Shadrac, or some such thing.

These syllables had an electrifying effect on Blugruh, who responded in a tone of unmistakable delight: "Yes, Master! At once, Master!"

She leapt forward with an almost feline pounce and seated herself on her haunches by the orc's side. Shadrac grunted another word or two and then simply lay back, one huge hand on Blugruh's firm buttocks. She groaned, hips writhing as the orc squeezed and fondled her backside.

I could not tear my eyes away, could only watch as she reached for the monstrous organ with both hands. It curved like a strung bow, not yet fully erect. She bent her head over it and sucked the great glans, stroking it avidly until it stood straight upright, longer than my own forearm. She continued to suck and stroke for a minute or more, bouncing eagerly on the balls of her feet, then she rose and straddled the orc's broad hips. She squatted, placed her vulva almost tenderly against the glans and squirmed.

My sob of dismay was lost beneath her moans of pleasure. Scowling, hands balled into impotent fists, I watched from twenty feet away, my own erection as rigid as a stone within my trousers, already aching from the unrelieved pressure of the blood with which it was engorged. I had never felt so great a need to satisfy my body's craving, even as my heart seemed to shatter with every beat.

I squeezed my eyes shut for several seconds, until a long and wavering moan from Blugruh induced me to re-open them. Her swollen vulva had engulfed the enormous glans, and she was endeavoring to lower herself down the shaft with little twitches of her hips. She seemed undismayed by the disparity in size of their respective organs, and indeed her cunt stretched readily enough to accommodate the orc's girth; his fearsome member glistened with his pet's fluids, which oozed copiously from her hole and soon coated the full length of his shaft.

Blugruh thrust her hips forcefully downward, unmindful of any discomfort; when her descent was halted only halfway down by the sheer size of the orc's cock she gyrated vigorously, generating even more of her lubricious fluid, and then resumed her descent. She proceeded hastily, impelled by a mindless lust which would brook no delay. She gasped and groaned fervently, crying out in Lud's name with blasphemous gratitude.

Her emphatic vociferations did not affect the second orc, whose prodigious snoring continued uninterrupted; but the other orcpet stirred fitfully and awoke with a moan. Bukbuk blinked drowsily, masturbating even as she stretched herself; craning her neck she saw Blugruh astride Shadrac, and with a sudden sharp groan she sprang to her hands and knees and scrambled toward the lean-to, emitting a low, needful whine. She halted two feet from the copulating couple, crouched there with her chin nearly to the ground and her churning buttocks lifted high; her whine rose in pitch and wavered, punctuated by soft panting.

"Master!" she whimpered, writhing. "Bukbuk's holes beg to be fucked, Master! Please, Master!"

The pet's intrusion drew a frantic response from Blugruh, who impaled herself on Shadrac's member with redoubled intensity. She did not cease calling out to her orcish Master in a shrill and breathless voice, her cries rising in volume even as they grew more bestial, less coherent. This likewise stimulated Bukbuk to further vociferations and more violent undulations. Sobbing with need, she sat up and shook her small breasts fervently at the orc in a desperate attempt to entice the beast away from Blugruh's hole.

The spectacle of two orcpets wantonly surrendering to their basest instincts was more than I could bear to witness in my state of extraordinary arousal. With a strangled moan I climaxed, my erection throbbing as it unleashed streams of semen against the fabric of my trousers. I squirmed and thrashed in orgasm for a minute or more, the most overwhelming release I had ever attained -- even the most sublime acts of pleasure I had engaged in with Satta seemed as pale shadows to the crushing intensity of that climax. When it was over I lay gasping, physically spent, my erection only slightly diminished.

Shadrac and his pets, meanwhile, had taken no notice of me, but continued their activity with ever increasing vigor. Shadrac himself was growing more animated. He was propped up on one elbow, snarling vehemently at Blugruh, who was rising and falling with tireless zeal along his entire length. Bukbuk's own efforts to entice the orc continued unabated; she had turned herself around, proffering her up-thrust buttocks.

Gazing over her shoulder she groaned deeply and called out to him, "Bukbuk's ass, Master!"

Blugruh thrust herself vehemently down Shadrac's shaft until her crotch impacted his with a wet smack. She ground her loins against him for many long seconds, fully impaled, squealing "Blugruh, Master! Blugruh!" Her body shook violently as she repeated her name again and again, her voice rising in pitch. At length her vocalizations lost all coherence, the syllables no longer recognizable as those of her name.

Shadrac's lust, by whatever combination of factors, was clearly intensifying. He huffed and snarled aggressively, baring his fearsome fangs as he stared down at the little pet squirming on his shaft. With a throaty roar the orc thrust his face down toward Blugruh's head, and his great gaping jaws snapped shut against the side of her head.

Blugruh groaned, her body lurching. I feared the orc had gone berserk and was devouring her; my own thoughts had lost any coherence, but I renewed my frantic, fruitless efforts to free myself from my bonds, with some notion of leaping to her rescue.

Shadrac gave a sharp twist of his huge head and drew back, bright blood spilling from his tusks. Then, with a husky sound which could only have been laughter, he began chewing whatever small morsel he had captured in his mouth. Blugruh was whimpering uncontrollably, but to my astonishment she made absolutely no attempt to escape the orc's clutches; instead she resumed fucking the titanic shaft with utter abandon, her buttocks hammering rapidly against the orc's crotch with a noise that echoed through the trees, her voice lifted in orgasm.

Bukbuk too seemed undismayed by the orc's sudden attack. She redoubled her efforts to tempt him into her holes, now sobbing with no more coherence than Blugruh. In response Shadrac uttered a menacing growl which only promised greater danger. Without warning, he grabbed Blugruh by the throat and flung her effortlessly aside. She tumbled toward me, landed facedown not ten feet away. There she lay panting heavily, body aquiver. I could see clearly the side of her face where Shadrac in his passion had bitten off the upper half of her left ear. Her blood, glistening in the firelight, trickled in rivulets down her cheek and throat.

I was only just recovering my strength from the climax I had experienced, and with a groan I sat upright. "Blugruh!" I whispered.

Her head rose abruptly and she looked in my direction; her eyes were unfocused, bestial. She moaned, a long low utterance, and began masturbating heatedly.

"Blugruh! Help me escape before they kill us all!"

I doubt whether the orcpet even comprehended my words. She turned and hastened back to her master on hands and knees, moaning ceaselessly.

Shadrac's attention was now devoted to Bukbuk, of whom I could see very little beneath the vast bulk of the orc. I gathered that she was on her back beneath him, doubled over with her knees to her chest and her tiny feet just visible above the orc's shoulders, on either side of his misshapen head. The lovely twin globes of her firm buttocks were cleaved by the extraordinary thickness of the orc's cock, which drilled implacably into the cramped space of her rectum, sinking steadily downward until only the scrotum remained visible. Bukbuk groaned, began babbling rapid syllables which may have been words of gratitude directed at her Master.

Shadrac pummeled his pet's anus for several minutes, while Blugruh roved around them trying fruitlessly to get her own holes refilled. More than once Blugruh backed toward Shadrac and Bukbuk ass-first, trying to squeeze herself between them. She would wriggle and squirm spiritedly in an apparent attempt to jostle the pair of them apart and then offer one of her own holes in place of Bukbuk's. Remarkably, Shadrac seemed to be unperturbed by Blugruh's intrusions -- indeed, he appeared to have no preference whatsoever for one hole over another. When his cock did in fact momentarily come free of Bukbuk's ass, Blugruh lunged backward, deftly interposing her own anus. Shadrac heedlessly crammed himself down her bowels, and Blugruh fairly shrieked in pleasure and satisfaction.

Bukbuk, not content to relinquish her source of pleasure, struggled violently beneath Blugruh, and despite the disadvantage of her uncomfortable position she succeeded by sheer brute force in dislodging the orc's cock from her rival's ass. Shadrac, blithe as ever, sought another hole to fuck, and Bukbuk managed to reintroduce her gaping anus at just the right moment. She moaned joyously, filled.

Blugruh had no further opportunity to pleasure her Master; within another minute Shadrac was climaxing in Bukbuk's bowels, bellowing as his huge body shuddered. Bukbuk was sobbing with ecstasy, as if the orc's attainment of orgasm was her own greatest achievement. Even Blugruh's groans conveyed far more triumph than disappointment.

Shadrac extricated his member from Bukbuk's anus and promptly lost all interest in the pets. He shuffled back to his lean-to and settled himself ponderously onto the filthy skins, yawning. Within a few moments his snoring had rejoined that of the other orc, who had not stirred. Bukbuk and Blugruh, meanwhile, wrestled spiritedly for several minutes, each endeavoring to thrust her fingers into Bukbuk's rectum and scoop out strands of that copious cache of semen Shadrac had deposited in her hole. They slurped the cum from their fingers with great moans of gustatory delight. Then, sighing contentedly, they crawled back to their masters and went quickly to sleep; Blugruh seemed to have forgotten my very existence, and did not so much as glance in my direction.

* * *

I dozed fitfully, my rest disturbed by ceaseless dreams which filled me alternately with horror and lust. I woke in pre-dawn gloom to find the orcpet Bukbuk diffidently shaking my shoulder. I sat up with a groan, feeling that my head might burst violently open at any moment. Bukbuk retreated from my side with a little whimper, then settled back onto her haunches with her palms pressed to the ground in front of her, beast-like. She kept her head lowered, her face turned to obscure its disfigured half.

"Masters are almost ready to go," she murmured. "Would human Master like to eat?"

I stared sullenly at her, thinking of Blugruh and the hopelessness of escape. "Yes, food," I said, my voice hollow. "And then free my ankles so that I can walk."

"Yes, Master."

Bukbuk hastened away, to return moments later with a fatty hunk of meat on the end of a short wooden spit. The meat was poorly cooked, raw at one end and burnt at the other, but I was too famished to complain. Bukbuk, kneeling by my side, held the spit with both hands while I gnawed hungrily at the meat. She glanced repeatedly over her shoulder at the orcs, who appeared to be engaged in an animated discussion. Blugruh stood to one side, already bent beneath the weight of her Master's belongings, which had been packed into a single bundle and strapped to her back. At her feet was a second bundle of similar size, which Bukbuk would doubtless carry.

When I had devoured the sliver of meat Bukbuk tossed the spit aside, and without a word to me scampered toward the two orcs. She approached them at a crouch, almost doubled at the waist, eyes fixed on their feet. Drawing nearer, she dropped to her hands and knees, crawling the last few yards. When she was almost close enough to reach out and touch their toes with her hands she suddenly halted, put her head and shoulders to the ground and thrust her ass high.

After several seconds, the orc Shadrac uttered the very briefest of grunts, and Bukbuk spoke up immediately: "The human is fed, Master! But He asks that His feet be untied, Master."

The other orc responded with a stream of grunts and snarls, pointing to his bundled belongings at Blugruh's feet. Bukbuk, whimpering vociferously, lurched forward so that her face was positioned above the orc's great clawed toes. She licked and nuzzled them, buttocks gyrating.

"Yes, Master!" she cried between licks. "Bukbuk obeys, Master!"

She leapt to her feet and scampered to the pack. She grasped and lifted it, every sinew in her body straining with the effort, and settled it with practiced facility onto her back and shoulders, tightening the primitive straps about her. Then she stood waiting by Blugruh's side.

MickJay
MickJay
17 Followers