Full Disclosure

Info
A mother confesses to a romantic affair with her son.
141 words
4.45
27k
27
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

*

None of us choose who we fall in love with. All the shame, all the guilt you’ve felt simply because you loved a woman. It time to let go of that SIN (self-imposed nonsense) and embrace the timeless affections you have for your own mother.

Join a helpless and conflicted mother who has reached her breaking point by confessing to a secret yearlong romance with her son with her Priest at confession. The scandalous admission discloses that she’s not the only one to have fallen under this irresistible spell.

A nearly one hour foray into the intrigue of the mystical fascination ALL men feel for their mother. Indulge in hearing a mother face her religious demons and surrender to the ambrosial abyss of such boundless pleasure.

--:--
--:--
1.0
mejau71
mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for all the effort put in and the result it produced !

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

Great Story! Wish you would have done a follow up with mom and son actually fucking, with both of them getting loud as they come.

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 year ago

Another 5 star performance nobody does it better, I love the trance were put in listening, God your the best......

LelouchLelouchover 1 year ago

Another great work! I disagree with the other commenters, though — I like hearing some sounds of male pleasure along with the female’s. I just slightly prefer a younger male voice, since the male is usually late teen or 20 in mother-son fantasy.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 1 year ago

Almost an hour of pure pleasure…..Mejau does it again….did not expect the twist of the Priest also lusting for his mother…..but was awesome!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Your Mother's Prayers Pt. 01 of 03 Your mother's sinful thoughts on making love to you.in Audio
A Mother's Sonnet - Audio Version Bask in the slow hypnotic journey into the forbidden.in Audio
A Tale of Forbidden Love Pt. 01 Dramatic audio of a timeless tale of mother/son romance.in Audio
Endless Love Young man finds everlasting love with older woman.in Mature
Compulsions Ch. 01 His powers lead to sexual adventures.in Mind Control
More Stories