Full House Ch. 05

Story Info
Every cloud has a silver lining...
5.5k words
4.7
24.6k
40

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was chaos. Olivia, as soon as she heard her sister scream, tried to get up from under my body and pushed me, and with my shorts over my heels I lost my balance and fell, taking two chairs with me and causing a huge noise. She then got up and tried to run out of the kitchen, as nonsense as it was, but Isabella took hold of her arm and prevented her from doing so, causing her to start to frantically cry. And, as such, in a few seconds, we went from heaven to hell, from a peaceful, lustful moment to a fucking mess, and the future looked even worse.

While I tried to regain at least some composure, Isabella said, even bossier than she normally was:

"Sit down on the table now, Both of you!"

I got up, my shorts still going back into place, and complied, while Olivia, still crying hard, dragged herself to one of the chairs and sat down, putting her head down onto the table. Once we were seated, Isabella made a theatrical movement and took Olivia's panties from the floor, throwing it on her sister and saying:

"You bitch! You always was' the prettier, the sweetest', the fucking 'mom's favorite', the 'poor one' that lost her father that she loved so much. Fuck you! I was fucking twelve when I had to change countries, leave all my friends, my life, the culture and language I was accustomed to, but it was you, the fucking six-year-old brat, that was 'sooo sad' that mom needed to give you all her attention and care, leaving me to fend for myself as I was 'almost an adult and so rational and pragmatic'... I took care of you, I was almost a mother to you while mom was away near all the time between her jobs and her fuck mates, and you never, ever gave me anything in return!"

I didn't have the faintest idea where all that was coming from. I never knew there was some spat between the two of them, but again I never really had any intimacy with Isabella and Olivia as, until recently - or until I fucked Olivia the night before -, Hellen was the only one I had a more close relationship with. But I wasn't worried about their spat, my main concern was with the consequences of what was happening, so I tried to keep my cool and said:

"Isabella, let's talk about it..."

"Talk about what, your cock buried inside this whore's cunt?"

"You don't need to talk about your sister like that..."

"Oh, no? You don't know anything, do you, you fucking..."

"Hey, hey, hey! Let's slow things down here!"

I was starting to be really annoyed with all that attitude, and I thought that maybe it was time to put things where they belong, so I continued:

"I never, ever treated you bad, Isabella. I can understand you're upset with what happened because of your mother, but it doesn't give you the right to..."

"Because of my mother? BECAUSE OF MY MOTHER??? That fucking whore, that for years and years left me at home to take care of this bitch here and Hellen while she fucked some guy in hotels or car seats??? FUCK HER!"

Now I was really confused and, not knowing what to say, I asked:

"But... But if your mother isn't the problem, then why..."

"Because she is jealous... of me."

It was Olivia, that had finally stopped to cry and, with puffed eyes, fitted Isabella with disdain.

"Jealous... of you?"

Each time someone tried to explain something to me I was more and more lost, so I simply stopped trying to understand and started asking.

"Yes. Isn't it true, you fucking lesbian?"

"I'm not a lesbian! I'm bisexual! And even if I was, what would be the problem?"

"None, if you haven't tried to have sex with... with your own sister, you freak!"

My jaw dropped and I asked, almost as a reflex:

"What???"

Olivia continued:

"Yes, Mark! Miss 'what the fuck are you doing' here tried to seduce me a few years ago, right after my twenty-year birthday party! I was a little drunk, and she started to get all touchy with me at my room while we were talking about the party, and suddenly she kissed me and put her hand on my..."

Olivia stopped talking, and Isabella's face was as red as it could be with rage and shame, but she didn't say anything, and all was quiet for a few seconds. I was still trying to allow all the information to sink in when, all of a sudden, Isabella said:

"You know what? I'll just tell everything to mom and to Tom, it's my duty to do so. This is what you said to me before you told mom what happened that night, wasn't it, you fucking snitch? That it was your fucking duty as a daughter? She was never the same with me again after that day, always trying to keep Hellen away from me as if I would do the same to her and telling me how sick I was for... for loving you!"

"I... I love you too, Isabella... But... But not like that, we are sisters, and we are both women..."

"You don't know a thing about love! I'll call mom right now!"

Isabella took her phone from her pocket, but before she could unblock it, I jumped from my chair and took it from her, saying:

"Hey, hey... Let's talk about it a minute..."

"There's nothing to talk about, Mark. Give me the fucking phone!"

"Calm down, Isabella... If you do this, you will destroy everyone's life, including mine and yours. I always treated you well, didn't I? And you, if you tell your mother this, she will never forgive you too, as she will always remember who destroyed her happiness. And, as you said yourself, she will side with Olivia in the end, her 'dearest', and all this for what?"

Isabella seemed to think about what I had just said, looking conflicted, and I took the opportunity to continue:

"Maybe we can... arrange something, so everyone is happy..."

"Like what? Money? I don't want your fucking money!"

"Honey, you know that I gave you all everything I can. Each of you have a car, an allowance - even with you working and not being asked to help with the house's costs - and a lot more. This is not about money."

"So what?"

"Maybe... Maybe Olivia could make it up to you..."

Olivia looked at me with wide eyes, but I continued:

"You said you love her... Well, I love her too, and I would hate to see her lose her mother's respect, and I believe you feel the same. But everyone could be happy if she would let you have what you want..."

"NO WAY!"

Olivia almost screamed and then added:

"I'll never, ever let her touch me, I'm not a fucking lesbian!"

"Bisexual!!"

"Girls, girls, stop! Olivia, let me be clear: it's that or letting your mother know about us. And, if this happens, the marriage is over and so is the house, car and everything, as your mother will not only leave but will never accept a dime from me, even if I want to help, and I would want to. I would be miserable, as I love your mother and you all very much, she would be destroyed, and you three would go back to the old life in a tiny room and with no money. On the other hand, if you relax and let your sister make you feel good, maybe you can even enjoy it..."

My crude description of a future without money and with her mother despising her had an effect, and Olivia looked conflicted, while Isabella, that until now hadn't give me the OK for my plan, jumped in:

"Oly... You know... You know how much I love you... I would never do anything to hurt you... Look, let's do the following: we do it once, and if you don't like it, if after really giving me a chance you don't want it anymore, it's ok. I... I will not tell mom about anything, even if after this one time you want me to stay away."

Olivia got up from the table and walked around, clearly fighting an internal battle to decide, while me and Isabella waited nervously. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, she looked at her sister and said, anger in her voice:

"Fine, but with one condition."

"What?"

"That... That mark is with us. So, I can feel more safe and can relax a little!"

My jaw dropped for the second time that day, and I could feel my heart pumping with the prospect of, a few minutes after thinking I was completely fucked, having two beautiful sisters in bed with me at the same time. Isabella, on the other hand, looked unsure but said in the end:

"O... Ok, but... But you will not touch me, Mark."

"Ok.. I think. So... Let me make it clear: we will be together, the three of us?"

I was still not believing my luck, so I needed to ask...

"Yes, but you will not touch me... unless I want you to."

Isabella was now leaving a door open, going from 'you will not touch me' to 'unless I want you to' in a minute. And that day, that had started like a nightmare, was turning fast into the most fantastic wet dream I ever had.

A few minutes after the conversation took place, Claudia and Hellen arrived to find us three talking normally in the kitchen, trying to act as if nothing had happened. My wife gave me a sexy kiss on the lips and, looking as she had had a few drinks while out, said to her daughters:

"Tell me girls, don't I have the sexiest husband?"

Everyone laughed, although not for the reason Claudia thought we did.

***

It took us two weeks to organize everything properly, as Olivia was adamant that she wouldn't allow it to happen inside the house. In this short period, I continued my routine of fucking Claudia a few times a week, Hellen sometimes at night when she sneaked out of her room to meet me on the couch, and Olivia only once, since she was too afraid of being caught again. At this point, nobody except Isabella knew what was happening, and even her knew only about Olivia, not Hellen.

Anyway, as the owner of my own company, I made arrangements to see a big client in a coastal city a few hours by plane from home and, in the same weekend, both Olivia and Isabella told Claudia they would be away with friends. In fact, I would fly out earlier, on Friday morning, so I could have my meeting on Friday afternoon and be free for the weekend, and both girls would leave home separately on Saturday morning. The plan was to meet on the luxurious resort I've booked on Saturday afternoon, so we could have dinner together before going to the two adjoining rooms I rented. The connecting door would allow the girls to come from their room to my suite, a huge apartment with a giant bed, a family jacuzzi and several other perks, without raising any suspicions from the hotel staff or other guests.

My meeting that Friday went fine, but my client - and friend - asked me more than once why I was looking so tense, and I thought that, if he knew, he would ask to join me in a heartbeat. That evening I tried to sleep early so I would be full of energy the following day, and at about three in the afternoon the day after I was meeting Olivia and Isabella on the airport.

Olivia looked nervous but as stunning as ever, with her light makeup making her face glow even more and her model-like body flying around the airport and making me remember I still hadn't see her naked until then. Isabella, on the other hand, was clearly happy and in a good mood, probably anticipating the moment she was almost dreaming about for a long time.

I passed the afternoon showing them around, as they hadn't been to that city yet, and when we got to the restaurant the guy at the door asked me if it was only me and my daughters, to which I replied yes. Anyway, we finally arrived in the hotel around eight, the three of us clearly nervous and tense. We were in front of our rooms when Olivia said:

"Mark... I... I prefer to stay in your room until..."

She stopped talking, but there was no need to complete the sentence. Isabella, looking a bit jealous, replied:

"With one condition: that you two... wait for me."

"OK, girls, let's do that. Olivia stays with me for now and I promise we will wait for you, Isabella. OK?"

Isabella looked a bit unsure but confirmed and went to her room, and as soon as we entered mine Olivia said, tears in her eyes:

"Mark... I... I don't know if I can do that. Until now it all looked like a bad dream, but now that I'm here..."

"Hey, hey, hey... Come here..."

I embraced her and said, in a calm, assuring voice:

"There's no need to feel like this. I'm here, remember? Everything will be fine and, as Isabella said, after today you will be free to choose what to do. Do you trust me?"

She reluctantly waved her head saying yes and, trying to ease the mood, I said:

"Now, let's see the room, shall we?"

The first thing I showed her was the very private balcony that, huge and spacious, opened directly over the sea, as I knew she loved the sea and the waves. As soon as she entered she just stood there, hearing the waves with her eyes closed and with the light wind making her hair move slightly, and I couldn't help but admire her perfection. Taken by the feeling, I embraced her from behind, kissing her neck lovingly and making her tremble from head to toe, and she whispered:

"Oh, daddy..."

"My sweet girl..."

She turned around and we kissed, our tongues exploring the depths of each other's mouths, and I was almost losing myself when I remembered that we needed to wait, otherwise Isabella could be mad and everything could go to shit. I stopped the kiss delicately and said, lost in her beautiful eyes:

"Look, Olivia... We should wait. You know that I want it very much, we never had time to real take it slow, but I don't think it's a good idea to piss your sister off, don't you think?"

She looked down, a little sad, and said yes waving her head.

"OK, then. Let's see the rest of the room."

I took my time showing everything else to her and soon she was more relaxed and looking like an excited teenager, and I said:

"Now let's do the following: I'll take a bath and then you take yours, so when Isabella gets here we will be ready."

"Can't we take a bath together?"

"I would love it... But no, not now, otherwise I would never be able to resist you..."

She smiled, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, and agreed.

***

It was about an hour later when Isabella finally opened the connecting door and entered the room, and I instantly understood why she had taken so long. If she wasn't as beautiful as her sister, she knew how to use what she had... She was wearing a thin, sexy, revealing nightgown with high heels, her red, provoking lips contrasting with the blackness of her clothes and the perfect make-up making her face stunning, with her blue eyes standing out due to the eyeshadow she had applied. Even Olivia was impressed, as she wasn't accustomed to see her sister so sexy.

I refrained to say anything, as I knew Olivia was already nervous and being jealous of me wouldn't make it better, but my I couldn't help the eager look that appeared on my face. We stood uncomfortably in silence for some time and I decided to take the initiative:

"Girls... Can I suggest something?"

Both sisters agreed, happy to see someone taking charge, and I continued:

"Isabella, why don't you sit in that chair near the bed while I... Well, while me and Olivia start things? We all know she is a little uncomfortable, and maybe I could help her relax before... Before you two..."

Olivia looked at me with tears in her eyes, clearly conflicted, but agreed, while Isabella reluctantly walked to the chair and sat herself down, looking excited and nervous at the same time.

I approached Olivia and, taking her on my arms and lifting her from the floor, said into her ear:

"Girl, just relax... I'll be here, and I know you trust me, right?"

She said yes with her head, a sad look on her face, and I kissed her slowly before walking towards the bed and putting her down. Looking into her eyes, I started to undress her, her breathing accelerating fast as I took each piece of clothing off until she was only in her bra and panties. I then looked at her smiling face and said:

"I dreamed about this moment, about seeing your body completely naked..."

"Oh, dadd..."

She stopped mid-sentence and looked timidly to Isabella for a moment before looking back at me.

"It's ok, sweetie. I'm your daddy, and I love you..."

I finally took off her panties and bra and admired her, the perfection of her body and face making me tremble with lust, but remembering that I was there to prepare her for Isabella I controlled myself and lied down at her side, my hard cock pressing her thighs while I kissed her. Then, I started to go down, kissing her neck, her fantastic small tits and crossing her stomach to finally get to her beautiful, shaved pussy.

When I tasted her, I couldn't believe how sweet, fresh and absolutely delicious her pussy was, her juices flowing freely while she closed her eyes and, using her fingertips to pinch her own nipples, moaned hard, her lust taking the best of her and making all the barriers crumble:

"Oh, daddy, lick my pussy... I'm yours, lick me, suck me... I want to feel you tongue inside, oh daddy!!"

Using my fingertips to manipulate her clit, I took a moment to look at Isabella and what I saw almost made me cum there and then: she had her legs spread, her tiny thong already on the floor, and she was fucking herself with a dildo that she brought with her to the room, probably inside the purse that was on the floor. I took a deep breath to control myself and made a gesture asking her to approach, and as soon as she got at my side I said in a whisper:

"Take my place, she will not know until she cum, and after that she will finally relax with you."

Isabella looked at me with fire in her eyes and replied:

"OK."

She started to manipulate Olivia's clit and I was ready to get up when, reluctantly, she grabbed my arm and said, a little ashamed:

"Mark... I... Please stay."

"Stay? You mean, here, by your side?"

"No..."

As Olivia was still oblivious of her presence, she approached me and kissed me hard on the lips, the lust emanating from all her pores, and said into my ear:

"Fuck me while I lick my sister..."

I almost died right there, my cock jumping in anticipation. She shifted her body and started licking her sister's pussy, with Olivia's moans growing louder by the second, and I eagerly kneeled down right behind Isabella's pale ass, spreading her soft butt cheeks, finding her pussy soaked from the stimulation with the dildo. Positioning myself, I put the tip of my cock between her pussy lips and pushed slowly, sliding in easily and with warmness of her cunt around my cock making me see stars.

We stayed like that for some time, Isabella licking Olivia and being fucked slowly, until Olivia started screaming:

"Oh, daddy, I'm cumming... I'm cumming, daddy!! Oh, god, you lick so well, your mouth is so delicious, so good, so soft... Lick me more!!"

As her legs started to tense from her orgasm, I couldn't refrain myself anymore and accelerated my movements, fucking Isabella like it was the last fuck of my life. She too started screaming, her voice muffled by her sister's pussy, and a few seconds later we three came together in a symphony of screams, moans, and slurping sounds.

I can't say how much time had passed when I came back from the immediate torpor I felt, but all I could hear was a soft crying and gentle kisses. I slowly got up from the floor and, trying to balance myself, looked to the bed, where Olivia was crying quietly, her hands over her face, and Isabella was kissing her face and hair and trying to console her.

I was ready to say something when Isabella put her finger over her mouth, asking me to be quiet, and said:

"Olivia, my sweet girl... You know I love you, don't you?"

Olivia's voice was cracking when she replied:

"Y... Yes, Isabella... But..."

"But what, my little girl? How many times I caressed you, consoled you in the past? Why is this any different or wrong? We're only loving each other..."

"But... It's... It's wrong!"

"Oh, come on, my love... Who decides it? Wouldn't it be wrong for you to have sex with your mother's husband also? But was it a bad thing?"

12