Full Moon Over Tulsa

Story Info
Previously Published Here.
76.2k words
14.6k
43
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by Cagey Sea

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the Author, except where permitted by law.

Song lyrics quoted are from the song "Turn Me On" written by John D. Loudermilk, as performed by Norah Jones, and are used without permission under the Fair Use Doctrine.

WARNING: This story contains brief implications of domination/submission and possible reluctant/non-consent/sex-required-for-employment situations.

WARNING: This story contains situations of self-harm. Neither the author nor the characters herein condone or trivialize self-harm. If this offends or causes you distress, please skip this story.

**

I shook my head at my reflection in the mirror above my dresser, regretting my choice.

The money I had spent wasn't the biggest part of my regret, but close.

The Christmas masquerade party I had dressed as an elf for was something my girlfriend and I were supposed to be going to together.

I should say my ex-girlfriend.

Three weeks ago she had, out of the blue, announced that it -- us -- wasn't working for her any more.

The relationship had seemed perfect to me, so of course I felt that half my world suddenly no longer existed. Only half, because I was still in the honeymoon phase of my first real job, at the age of thirty.

My college career at Oklahoma State University-Tulsa had been, to say the least, a great deal of wasted time. I had three different majors: Geology, Accounting, and finally Political Science. The last of which had finally earned me a Bachelor of Science degree, after seven years, at the age of twenty-five.

The following year I started working on a Masters in Business Administration, and that's when I met Amber. She was a freshman, and I was a graduate assistant for the professor teaching her Intro to Economics class.

She was hard to miss, even in the class of over a hundred students seated auditorium-style. Her shoulder length blond hair bounced and danced around her head, even when she was seated. The tops she wore seemed to always be struggling to manage her generous breasts, and her skirts and shorts rarely covered more than the bare minimum to avoid revealing more than a girl would normally want revealed. They sometimes failed at that even.

I enjoyed seeing her, but knew she was out of my league. I didn't need to be the recipient of her smile for it to take my breath away.

I harbored no illusions that her and I would ever be acquainted.

My childhood took place on a grain farm some miles outside Tulsa. Corn, soybeans and rye were the primary crops my father grew.

We attended a private, ultra-conservative, Christian elementary and high school. I never had many friends, and when I graduated, I stood a stunning five feet six and a half inches tall and tipped the scales at about one hundred thirty pounds.

Needless to say, I wasn't one of the popular guys on campus. I did well in classes though and graduated third in a class of almost one hundred students. This feat did nothing to raise my social standing, even in that religious environment.

Besides my totally unexpected growth spurt, I didn't really ever blossom, even in college.

Between going off to Oklahoma State University and the end of my second year I grew a staggering eight inches, but only put on about fifty pounds.

Standing at a solid six feet two and a half inches tall, I carried my one hundred eighty pounds in much the same manner that scarecrows carry theirs.

Despite my Ichabod Crane-esque physique, I tried to be socially active. My efforts to "chat up" members of the opposite sex, and propose dates with classmates and other women I came across on and off campus were all equally successful, and had garnered me exactly two, equally disastrous, first dates my entire seven years of college.

As any rational, normal person would expect, my brain froze, I felt my face flush bright red and my breathing stop completely on that first Friday of that first semester of grad school when Amber walked straight to me at the end of that Econ class with her big, bright smile aimed directly at me.

"Hi," she chirped, her head cocked to one side as she raised her eyes to my face.

"I'm Amber."

Her voice sounded like music and her hand felt warm and very, very soft in mine.

I didn't realize she had extended her arm toward me, and definitely had no recollection of taking her hand in mine to shake it.

"Anderson, nice to meet you. Talk to you...soon ?" she murmured sweetly before stepping past me and out the door.

I wondered, not how, but why she knew my name as I retrieved my hand, still suspended in the air where it had touched the most exquisite thing it had ever touched, and turned it over to look at my open palm.

A small rectangle of pink paper stuck there, clinging to my sweaty skin, and a ten-digit number was written on it in a very feminine script.

I must have looked like an idiot when I raised my hand to my face and sniffed.

I didn't realize until after my third deep inhalation of the subtle smell of wildflowers with hints of something tangy under it that I had an erection inside my loose khaki pants.

None of the students hurrying from the room seemed to have noticed me at all, let alone my discomfort.

The following week I tried to call the number from her pink paper. The first few times, I put the number in my phone manually, but couldn't bring myself to push that last button to connect the call.

I knew I had nothing to say to the beautiful creature that would be answering. What does a man like me say to a woman like that?

I had no idea.

Eventually I had the number programmed into speed dial, but still failed to launch, as a manner of speech.

My dick always, always rose for the occasion though.

In her Econ class, the situation was even worse. I tried not to make eye contact, but when I did, she was staring at me with a grin on her lips that turned into a full-blown smile when she saw me looking.

I tried sitting in the back of the room, and she moved to the front row at the far end, and turned sideways in her chair so she could watch me and the Professor at the same time.

Finally, the class ended on Friday, but she moved against the stream of students anxious to leave, and approached me again, with the same effect on me.

"Anderson? Please?" Amber whispered when she extended her hand toward me.

Somehow I managed to tear my eyes from her brilliant smile to her hand and another piece of pink paper.

"Please?" She whispered again.

I took the paper from her and unfolded it.

It wasn't her phone number this time: "Tonight. 9:00" and an address with nothing else.

I didn't even look up as I felt my face burn hot and my head nod in agreement.

She had gone when I finally looked up, so I took a big whiff of the familiar scent of Amber from the new pink paper in my hand.

**

I had changed my style my last two years of college. Growing up, I always dressed like one would expect from a farmer.

Stupidly, I considered it possible that had a big part in my lack of success with women.

The switch to dress shirts and slacks didn't improve anything in my life, but I liked myself better, so that's how I had dressed when I approached the front door of the address on the pink paper in my pocket, just before nine o'clock that night.

I hesitated between the street and the front porch. Obviously a frat house, the sound of dance music and loud voices pumped from inside to carry up and down the street, and the front door had been left open, apparently unattended.

The house seemed to be filled with college kids dancing, drinking, smoking, and every surface that could support a body, did.

I didn't expect to find her.

Hope and expectation are two entirely different things.

What I did expect, if my hope came true, was that she wanted help with something: class, her grade, a ride to the airport...anything that didn't actually involve physical contact.

Almost half a second after stepping inside, my eyes found hers.

Amber, sitting on a sofa, faced the front door, surrounded by several college guys vying for her attention.

Her eyes locked on mine, and her face changed from total disinterest to a beaming smile when she saw me looking at her.

She rose, without a word or glance at the guys around her, and walked straight to me.

"Hi, Anderson," she greeted me from behind an obvious blush.

I didn't even get a chance to return her greeting before she stepped into me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Thanks for coming. I was afraid you wouldn't," she spoke loudly over the music.

The top of her head came to just below my chin, and her hair smelled like strawberries.

My expectations were nowhere near reality.

Neither one of us mentioned having any alcohol, yet ten minutes after that first hug, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

Thirty minutes after our first kiss, we were at my apartment and I lost my virginity almost before I knew what was happening.

She never did ask for that platonic favor I expected, and after five years together and sex at least every day, mostly from her instigation, I had bought a ring for her to wear after I asked her to marry me.

I never got to ask her though. She was done with me, without an explanation other than it wasn't working for her. It seemed to be an after-thought when she added "any more."

So there I stood, dressed as an elf, going to my first company holiday party alone.

I had already convinced myself that I would never find another woman as beautiful as Amber and willing to date me, or one who wanted sex with me at all, let alone so often.

I couldn't tell if the man peering back at me from the mirror looked angry, confused, or despondent.

I knew he looked a little lame dressed in an elf costume.

**

The Company I worked for was an established Tech company, hardware and the software to run it developer specifically. Maybe software and the hardware for it to run on. I don't know; I wasn't all that interested in that kind of detail. They had been around for a few decades.

We occupied a fairly typical three-floor office building in a commercial area in a suburb of Tulsa. As far as I could tell, each department kept to themselves: engineers, sales, human resources, accounting, and legal. Each department occupied a distinct part of the building, and didn't stray too far from their own group.

It had only been about six months since I passed the bar exam, so I was obviously the new guy in legal.

I recognized by sight very few of my fellow employees, by name even fewer, and had actually spoken only with a couple outside of the legal department.

As soon as I entered the lobby, I knew Management had gone all out in preparation for the party.

I hadn't put much effort into getting there early, or on-time even, so the place seemed well populated by that time. A makeshift coat room had been set up right by the entrance, and was tended by two teenage girls, one dressed in a Santa Claus minidress, black kneehigh boots, a red hat with white trim and a white ball on the point at the top, and the other in a green elf costume vaguely similar to mine, except hers was an ultra short skirt over skin tight, green leggings with the typical matching, pointed shoes and a green hat that matched the other girl's, except for the color.

Both of the girls were well-endowed, and showed so much cleavage in their low cut blouses that I felt my sex-starved elf penis thicken when I handed my coat to the elf girl and she smiled at me.

I immediately headed for the open bar, set up on the other side of a temporary dance floor with the typical mirrored disco ball centered above it. It wasn't difficult to navigate between the few couples already taking advantage of the dance floor and live music.

I didn't know what to say to a gorgeous, albeit teenage, woman who smiled at me, and I didn't want her, or anyone else, to notice how socially backwards I was.

None of my family had ever been drinkers Though I no longer considered it a moral shortcoming, I hardly ever imbibed, but I was feeling a little uncomfortable in a social setting with so many people I didn't know, so I asked the bartender to surprise me, and quickly downed whatever dark liquid she handed me. She wore a Santa Claus outfit that matched the girl's at the coat room. My fingers brushing hers as I took the glass didn't help with my discomfort at all, but I still asked for another one.

I awkwardly managed to get some hors d'oeuvres, while balancing my full cocktail glass, from the hot buffet next to the bar, then made my way to a table in the mostly empty group of tables set up behind the bar and buffet.

I felt like I was out of the way, hidden behind the bar where no one would notice me, but still able to observe any action on the dance floor, or the people coming and going.

"Stop comparing every girl you see to Amber," I mumbled to myself, thinking that I had just thought it to myself, and knowing it was the truth, both that I did just that, and that I needed to stop it.

I had already concluded that both coat girls were deficient in their smiles, but their boobs were magnificent while Amber had much shapelier legs than either of them. The bartender had almost as pretty a face, but her chest seemed a little sloppy in her revealing top, and her hair really needed some attention.

Already making my escape plans, I idly chewed some of the finger food and let the buzz from my first drink, probably a rum and coke, build a little in my brain.

The coat girls weren't busy, most likely because I seemed to have been one of the last to arrive, and I watched as they kept themselves, and me, entertained by dancing with each other along with the music the live band was playing from a stage next to the coat room.

In spite of their physical shortcomings, I was enthralled with the little show they were putting on, and imagined that I might enjoy being included in their fun.

My mind wandered a little, and the scene in my head changed from dancing with the two cute coat girls, to Amber and I, slow dancing, her grinding her hips against mine, and my hands squeezing her gorgeous butt cheeks.

I missed her, but the thought to wonder if I missed her, or just missed fucking her, interrupted my thoughts at the same time the girls stopped dancing and a group of people stepped between them and me.

My eyes focused again, and I noticed that the group consisted of three women. One dressed as a snowman and the second one came as a reindeer. Neither of them were wearing masks, and even from across the large room, I could tell they were rather plain looking. Eyeglasses under straight, brown, almost shoulder length hair accentuated their slightly pudgy cheeks.

"Coders," a familiar male voice stated behind me.

"Hey, Steve," I greeted one of the other attorneys as I turned to look at him.

"Anderson. Having a good time?" he asked.

"Not really. I'm already wondering how soon I can leave without offending anyone."

Steve laughed, then nodded back toward the women he had called Coders.

"If you left right now with that third one, nobody in the fucking world would be offended. Jealous, yeah, absolutely, but not offended."

I turned away from him so I could see what he was talking about. I expected all three would be equally attractive, and that Steve was giving me a hard time. He knew about my breakup with Amber. He had met Amber, and used every opportunity he found to let me know how little I deserved to have been with her.

All three of them had their backs to us. Snowman and Reindeer looked even less appealing from behind, but the other woman was handing her coat to one of the girls, and I wouldn't have wanted to look away from her if I could have.

I didn't know yet what she was dressed as, but whatever it was, it was good. She had on stiletto heels that matched the green of what looked like a one piece, skin tight bodysuit. Her feet were together, and her legs rose from the high heels with just a small patch of pale skin between the shoes and her clothing. Her knees were together, like her feet, but from there her thighs angled out slightly to meld into her perfect hips, leaving a visible gap for light to squeeze through between the tops of her perfectly shaped thighs.

From her ankles to her mouth watering ass, there wasn't a single lump or bulge that was out of place. Her narrow waist perched above her hips, then her torso widened slightly to her shoulders and the body-hugging garment extended down her arms and covered her hands and fingers like gloves.

Platinum blond hair cascaded from her head down just past her shoulders and ended in a point between her shoulder blades. A halo of gold, shaped like a five-pointed star circled her head along both sides and across the top.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl when she turned to face her companions.

In profile, she was just as perfect as from behind. Her breasts, not large but not tiny, were considerably smaller than Amber's, and appeared to be roaming free range underneath the body-hugging garment that was snug yet not so tight that her exquisite form wasn't distorted even the tiniest bit.

The points of her nipples might have been my imagination, but the gentle slope above them and the downward bulge retreating back to her torso below made the impression in my mind that she may as well be naked.

I was transfixed as this beautiful creature bent forward from her waist, one heel rose slightly from the floor and her knee bent.

I didn't even care what she was doing as one hand slid over her knee and along the front of her shin until lights suddenly started blinking, sprinkled around her torso and legs.

My already shallow breathing halted completely when Snowman pointed directly at me, then all three women started in my direction.

My eyes lowered to the plate on the table and I felt my face burn. My embarrassment at getting caught staring was surely understandable, but I was petrified at the prospect of being confronted by her and her friends for it.

"Dude, you really need to go talk to her," Steve growled from his position behind me.

I had forgotten he was even there.

I should have been used to it, but maybe Amber spoiled me. Reindeer, Snowman, and Christmas Tree (I realized when she turned her lights on, that's what she was dressed as) were at the buffet table and didn't look like they even needed to pretend they hadn't noticed me.

I would have gotten my first look at her face, but a mask was covering it completely. This mask, covering what I was absolutely certain was a beautiful face, reminded me of a porcelain theater mask, except in gold, and surrounded with the five points of a star.

She was definitely a Christmas Tree: blinking lights and a star at the top.

Just as obvious, she was totally unaware of my existence.

"I don't know, Steve. Can't really tell what her face looks like..." I excused myself from approaching her.

"You don't fuck the face, dude."

"Really? I must have been doing it wrong then," I laughed at him.

It was the truth though. Amber loved it when I forcefully thrust my cock into her mouth, especially when I used handfuls of her hair to dictate the rhythm.

"Look around. Do you see any other women that completely, or even mostly hide their face?"