Full Service for a Lesbian Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went inside and closed the door. Val didn't say anything. It seemed like Val wasn't interested in speaking at all, with cucumbers over her eyes and a facial applied to her skin. The woman must have been in a trance from the massage and light music playing.

She and her paralegal admired the naked body in front of them. Catalina especially was in awe of this, seeing Val's figure up close. The tall body was shining with oil as the masseuses pressed their palms and fingers into the bare flesh. The nipples were pink and erect, pointing upwards. Between her legs, there was glistening. A sign of arousal from the massage.

The only place on Val's body that was untouched and without oil was her feet. A pleasure spot for her. Val was always fond of expensive heels and manicures. She was known to be on the verge of orgasm during professional foot massages.

"Suck her toes," Ms. Janson whispered in Catalina's ear. "Strategic partnership, remember? I'm betting that's why Val summoned you here."

She could see the surprise in Catalina's eyes. But if her paralegal was serious about being in the mix with powerful women, then this was the place to start. Because everyone has to start somewhere.

The masseuses kept performing their job, unfazed by their presence. These working women must have seen this before. They were unbothered by the prospect of sexual contact happening in front of them.

She watched Catalina, more nervous than in the job interview, stand in front of Val's bare feet. Catalina licked her lips and gulped. Second thoughts? No way. The paralegal was wondering how to approach this, presumably having never done this before. First times are always awkward, especially with a prominent client.

Ms. Janson rubbed Catalina's shoulder, whispering, "One toe at a time. Use your lips and tongue. Use your hands on the ankle. Worship it. Make your client feel at ease."

Again the masseuses were unfazed, moving upwards to massage Val's arms, chest, and breasts. All of them had space to work on Val's naked body.

With a twisted sense of delight, she watched the professionally dressed Catalina bend over to get a good look at the toes before sucking. Catalina started with the big one, wondering if she'd liked it, wrapping her lips around it. Her hands rubbed the ankle and her tongue came out. She repeated the process with the other toes.

Ms. Janson was thrilled by the progress. Her instincts were correct as always. She rubbed the back of Catalina's head, who was still sucking. Every so often a tongue would come out and lick in circles.

She looked at Val's face, which was unmoved. Val didn't want to ruin the facial or cucumbers over her eyes, but her chest was rising and falling, breathing deeper.

"Keep sucking," Ms. Janson whispered in Catalina's ear. "Pay attention to what I do. Notice my fingers."

While the paralegal kept sucking, Ms. Janson reached forward with both hands to touch Val's pubic mound, eliciting a physical response. Val twitched as Ms. Janson caressed the oiled skin, pushing and pulling the mound, which in turn opened the vagina so the entrance was visible.

She looked at Catalina, who was enamored by the pink insides of the pussy, while still sucking on the toes.

Ms. Janson was emboldened by these reactions. She'd provided service in front of others before, but never in front of a subordinate. Playing with a pussy while teaching a paralegal how to suck was divine. The fact that the masseuses were watching and tweaking Val's nipples made it even more delicious.

She pressed two fingers together and kept them straight. Then she inserted her stiff fingers inside of Val's entrance, making the woman squirm on the massage table. She could also see her paralegal breathing even harder.

Her fingers found Val's g-spot. She'd been there many times before after Val told her where to find it. Her fingers curled, hitting the spot. In turn, it made Val's toes clench inside of Catalina's mouth. It was a three-way connection between them, which was riveting to experience.

It wasn't much longer until Val had an orgasm. Toes curling into balls. Fingers squeezing tightly on the sheet which she laid on. Nipples rock hard. Fluids gushed from her vagina and onto the skilled fingers of Ms. Janson, who kept on going until every last drop was extracted.

When it was finished, Catalina stopped sucking, wiping a trail of saliva from her lips, while Val's breathing eventually returned to normal.

"Many thanks for your service," a masseuse said in the most proper French accent. "Now if you'll excuse us, Val's body requires deep stretching. Thank you for coming."

Ms. Janson nodded. "Thank you."

She left and Catalina was right beside her. Their next stop was to the bathroom to wash their hands, then it was back to the law firm.

Perspective: The Story of Valerie

When the deposition was complete, Valerie sought the opinions of her legal team. They all agreed that she did well, hitting the important points, sticking to the carefully crafted script that was made for her.

"Terrific job," Valerie said to her legal team. "I want to invite all of you to lunch downstairs in the corporate restaurant. I'll be there soon. You two, come to my office for a quick word."

She pointed to Ms. Janson, her lead lawyer on this case, and a paralegal that was new to the team. She didn't know much about this young woman, which was a problem, because she wanted to know the people that surrounded her on a personal level. At the very least, the young woman had done a good job on her toes recently.

Valerie kept her chin high as she marched to her office. The other lawyers went to the elevator or bathroom, while the two women she summoned followed her.

She closed the office door when the women entered. As she stood next to her desk, she began to undress, looking them straight in the eyes while she unbuttoned her blouse and undid her skirt. Her face was straight. Her eyes locked on theirs. The paralegal was nervous that this was happening, but aroused nonetheless.

Valerie was blunt. "I like having desserts before lunch. I also want to take this opportunity to get to know Catalina Mendoza a little better. Both of you, get naked."

The women looked at each other, as expected, because this lifestyle often causes hesitation. The lawyer had done this before, but the paralegal was new to this. Ultimately they obeyed her wish, because no one turns her down.

Valerie got naked except for her high heels. In a world of money and prestige, her heels were prized possessions. It gave her a sense of power and the right pair looked beautiful on her feet. It also made her taller than she already was, towering over most men and women.

As everyone in the room got naked, Valerie took a moment to appraise what she'd be working with today:

Ms. Janson had the figure of an office woman who ate moderately healthy and took the stairs often, but nothing beyond that. It was a normal figure for a middle-aged woman, which was a good thing. The curves around the hips were enticing. Her pubic hairs formed a bush that could use a trimming.

Catalina, on the other hand, carried a more shy demeanor, having never done this before. Her erect nipples showed contradicting feelings. The dark shade of the nipples looked delicious. Her crotch was recently shaved. Anticipating that this would happen, perhaps?

She instructed the women to lay on the floor and get in the sixty-nine position, with Ms. Janson on the bottom, and the paralegal on top.

"Have you ever eaten pussy before?" Valerie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, but I'm a fast learner."

A sense of nervousness from the paralegal? A huge turn-on. The women got on the floor and assumed the position.

There is something very exciting about sexually liberated women. The fact that they're prepared to risk criticism and repudiation for heightened sexual pleasure is interesting to observe. To her, that's the main payoff.

Valerie hadn't always preferred women. When her dad sent her to America for business school, she used her newfound freedom to have sex with as many men as she could. Men of different ages and colors. A far cry from her private school upbringing.

When she joined the business world, all of that changed. The corporate women who helped run her father's empire were welcoming in more ways than one. Not only did they show her the ropes in business, but they also taught her about cunnilingus, nipple play, feet worship, and rimjobs.

It was a process that took years to unfold, but once complete, Valerie was a bonafide nymphomaniac after discovering different pleasures of the human body.

Her sexual appetite became legendary in the workplace. This helped her relax. This helped her remain centered. Sexual physical fulfillment is what allowed her to be so effective at her job because she could handle the stress.

Professional women were her sole cravings. She loved the dichotomy of a woman's power and sexuality. The dichotomy of what the body needs versus how the person is supposed to behave in the office.

Most women's office attire is designed to accentuate power and sexuality, in her opinion. It's power and sexuality dressed up as rank. Both discreetly hidden, but both clearly visible. Women who exude power and confidence are usually extraordinarily good in bed.

And now the genie is out of the bottle, there's no turning back, needing it again and again, badly. The combination of unparalleled sexual pleasure mixed with the shame and degradation that comes with wonderfully filthy sexual cravings.

She fingered herself watching the women of her legal team giving each other tongue-jobs in the sixty-nine position. To covet a woman's pussy takes passion and dedication. She was pleased with what she was seeing. She maintained a close relationship with Ms. Janson for this very reason; the woman was an expert in many things.

The power of pussy made them all into deviants in that moment in time. Nothing beats good sex after a legal deposition. Nothing beats the taste of a woman's cunt. An orgasm in the office place is unmatched.

It was amusing to see the women so giddy on the floor after they came. There was laughter and kisses to each other's pubic mounds. Valerie had given herself a quality orgasm from watching this.

"Did you enjoy that?" Valerie asked.

The paralegal gulped, looking up from the compromising position. "I did. I enjoyed it."

"Tell me what you liked about it."

"I've never done anything like this before in my life. I mean, in an office, someone watching, people waiting for us. And I've always thought my boss is... you know... I'm attracted to her. I've never been with a woman before."

"We're going to get along just fine," Valerie replied.

Like all things that happen within these corporate walls, she needed to make a personal inspection. She instructed the women to open their legs. As the women laid side-by-side on the carpet, she admired their wet pussies. Fluids leaked. The pink insides were glistening. The labia and clitoris were covered with warm saliva.

She used her finger to dip and taste. Both were delicious. She bent down for a lick, then a suck. She sampled both clits, labia, and entrances. Yes, she'd want more later. Right now it was something to get her appetite going before lunch.

In the end, Valerie stood naked in her heels, while both of the legal women sucked on her erect pink nipples. She saw her reflection on a mirror from the other side of the office. Her expression was cold as always. With each hand, she held the back of their heads as her nipples were being nursed.

People were waiting for her in the company restaurant. She got dressed in her designer clothes, putting on the appearance of a woman with immense power. Her panties were left on her desk, alongside the panties of the legal women.

The End

Support your local restaurants, bookstores, and small businesses.

Your votes, favorites & follows are appreciated.

12