Fun at the B&B

Story Info
Husband and wife let go at the B&B with the owner's son.
9.3k words
4.64
175.9k
377
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: please don't forget to rate my story, comment, or email me. Your feedback keeps me writing.

A big thank you to my over 4000 followers. I know I'm not writing as much, but I promise I'm still writing. I hope you enjoy this story.

===========================================

I was looking forward to our trip. We'd been planning it for months and a B&B in wine country sounded amazing. My mother had agreed to watch the kids and my husband had no pressing work he couldn't ignore. so, kid free and work free, we could just relax and enjoy ourselves.

The B&B sounded perfect. Right in the middle of wine country and it had a five star rating. It had a pool, gardens, very private rooms each with their own bathrooms, and all the reviews said the hosts were wonderful.

We were going to be gone for four days and I was deciding what to pack. I asked my husband.

"Justin. What do you think I should pack?" I asked looking at a pile of clothes on my bed.

"Why do you need clothes?" He quipped.

I laughed to myself. If he had his way, I'd walk around naked for everyone to see. He loved it when men checked me out and often encouraged me to wear clothing with a little less coverage.

"I have to wear something," I said. "No one wants to see an almost 40 year old woman naked."

I was actually 38 and, to be honest, I did get my share of looks. At 5'8", and 145 lbs, I kept myself in good shape. My shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes didn't hurt either. I worked hard on my body and to look good, and the looks and admiring glances were proof my hard work paid off.

My husband came in the room and kissed me.

"Karen, I'm sure any man would want to do more than look," he said.

"Oh, you'd probably like that," I teased.

"You know I would," he replied.

I'm not sure he was kidding. He had told me before he fantasized about showing me off to other men. He'd even told me he'd like to watch me fuck someone else. I'm not sure if he was kidding or not, but these two things made up the bulk of our bedroom fantasies.

"You're no help," I sighed with a laugh.

"Ok," he said. "Bring a bikini, four sundresses, a pair of sandals for walking, and something strappy and high heeled for evenings."

Ok, that was not helpful

"Underwear optional," he added.

"I'll optional you," I said throwing a pair of panties at him.

He ducked out of the room laughing. I looked at the pile of clothes again. He'd actually been helpful. He was right, dresses would be fine and I knew he liked me in dresses, and I needed a bathing suit for the pool.

Like I said earlier. He liked clothes that showed me off a bit. No one knew us where we were going so I could give him a little thrill.

I started with the bathing suit. The B&B had a private pool. I could tan a bit, I had all sorts of bathing suits. I'm a mom, I had to keep decent around the kids, but this was different. I knew which suit my Justin would choose.

We'd been on vacation at the beach and stopped in a little beach shop. I was wearing a bikini and cover up. It was a decent mom bikini. The shop had all sorts of beachwear on sale, including bathing suits. I started looking through the sundresses and wraps, my husband went right to the bikinis.

After looking through them he pulled one out and brought it to me.

"Try this one on," he requested.

I looked at it. It was white and all I could see were strings.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," he said.

I headed to the dressing room. The bikini was my size. I looked at all the strings and figured out how to wear it. The top tied behind my neck and back. The bottoms tied on each side. The top left a lot showing. It did not cover the bottoms of my breast all the way. The back was worse, half my ass was hanging out.

"I can't wear this in public," I said.

"Let's see," he replied.

I semi opened the dressing room curtain and I looked around. I didn't see anyone else, so I stepped out of the dressing room.

"Wow, you look amazing," Justin said.

"I'm naked," I replied.

"Don't be silly," he continued. "Everything is covered."

"Half my ass and tits are showing," I exclaimed.

"Mmmmmm... " he replied.

I laughed. "I'm not wearing this in public," I said.

"Sure you can," he continued. Then he added, "Can't she?"

I didn't realize it but a young couple had come up behind me.

"What do you think," he continued to them.

"Wow, she looks awesome," said the woman.

The guy didn't comment.

"Doesn't she look great?" she said to the guy.

I think he was afraid to comment because my husband and his girlfriend were there. (Not my husband's girlfriend silly)

My husband also asked him to make him feel more comfortable. "Doesn't she look great in that suit?" he pushed

"Yes," he said to me. "You look great. I love that suit on you."

The salesgirl heard what was going on and came to join the conversation.

"With that body," she started, "it would be a shame not to wear that suit."

I laughed. "I'm too old to wear something like this," I protested.

"You are not," both women exclaimed in unison.

All this time the guy was definitely checking me out. I noticed two other guys had come into the store. They were picking at clothes racks near me, but not really paying attention. They were definitely paying attention to me.

All these eyes upon me started to get to me. I was enjoying the attention. I could feel myself getting wet. Now I have to buy this suit, I thought to myself.

"Ok, ok," I relented. "I'll get the suit."

I went back to change.

"No, keep that suit on," said Justin.

"Really?" I asked.

"You bet," he replied. "Let's get you a new cover up as well."

We went over to the cover up section. More customers has entered the store. It was obvious that I was being admired by the men in the shop. I liked the feeling. I began to feel sexy in my new suit.

I walked up to some shoes on a bottom rack and bent over to pick them up. I bent over straight legged and looked at them. My ass was to the store.

I stood up, my husband was by the wraps. I walked over to him and started looking through the racks. He came up behind me and put his arms around me.

"Bad girl," he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah?" I said. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Not in my book," he replied.

We looked at the rack. My husband pulled out a rose colored cover up that was thin and gauzy and didn't cover up anything.

"I like this one," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," he replied.

Having enjoyed being looked at in the store, I probably wasn't thinking clearly.

"What the hell, were on vacation," I said.

We took the cover up and went to pay. A lot of eyes were on me. I liked it.

I wore that bathing suit and cover up the rest of vacation. I got a lot of admiring glances. A couple younger girls even came up to me and asked me where I got it.

I loved the attention. That week we fucked liked maniacs. Well, on vacation we usually fuck like maniacs but both of us used me being looked at as fuel for the passion.

"Did you catch those two guys checking you out?" he'd remind me.

"Which ones," I'd tease.

So, I knew which bathing suit to pack.

I knew which dresses to pack. He had a few favorites. I put those in the suitcase. I added shoes. I picked out a few pairs of his favorite panties and bras and I was done. I didn't bring anything to sleep in. I figured I wouldn't need it.

We headed to the B&B. The place was fantastic. Secluded from town but only a five minute drive at most. The room was beautiful. One side was almost completely a glass widow and it had a balcony that ran the length of the room. It faced west so you could watch the sunset. It also overlooked the gardens. They were beautiful.

The owners were a nice couple in their fifties. They gave us a tour and told us what time breakfast was. I asked if they maintained the gardens. They told me that during the summer they were maintained by their son while he was home from school. It turns out their son lived on the property too.

We decided to go out to town that night. I grabbed one of my dresses. This one was a short wrap dress that tied at the hip the material cling to every curve of my body. My bra showed when it was tied, I went to pin it closed.

"Why don't you take off the bra instead," suggested Justin.

"Oh sure, why don't I just run around topless," I retorted.

"Ok," he grinned.

I gave him a, "phhhht," and walked the mirror. "Ok, let's see how it would look."

I undid the dress and removed the bra. I then tied the dress back up. Well, I thought, there's a lot of space between my neck and navel showing. Everything was covered though. I wondered what would happen if my nipples got hard. The thought kind of thrilled me.

As we were leaving we ran into the owners and their son sitting down for dinner. He was a good looking boy. His name was Tommy. He was very polite but had a hard time keeping his eyes off the open top of my dress. It excited me the way he looked at me. We made small talk and headed out.

As we got in the car Justin said, "Wow, that Tommy couldn't get enough of you."

"Ya think?" I laughed. "I caught him staring a few times."

"Can't blame him," Justin said, "good looking guy too."

"Not bad," I replied.

"Bet he wanted to see those tits," Justin teased.

"Oh, I bet you wished I'd showed him," I responded.

"You bet," he laughed.

We headed out to dinner. All through the evening Justin would point out people who were checking me out. I was loving the attention.

When we got home Justin and I went out on the deck to enjoy the night. The garden was all lit up. I put my arms on the railing and leaned forward. Justin came up behind me and put his arms around me. He kissed my neck.

"You are absolutely beautiful," he said.

"Mmmmmm...," I purred as he kiss my neck.

I felt him reach for the hem of my dress and pull it up to my waist.

"And what are you doing?" I asked.

"Why?," He replied, "are you going to stop me?"

"Well we are outside where anyone can see us," I said.

"It makes it more exciting," he replied.

He hooked his fingers in the band of my panties and pull them down over my ass and down my legs. I stepped out of them. My ass actually felt good against the cool night air.

"Oh you think you can just take my panties off," I teased

"You bet," he laughed

He bent me over the railing. I heard some rustling behind me. I knew he was pulling his cock out. I spread my legs a bit to give him easier access. His finger slid between my legs. He could tell I was already wet. I felt his cock line up with my pussy and with one stroke he was inside me. I felt so naughty being fucked over the railing where anybody could see me.

I looked out across the garden. There was a little cabin there on the property. I could see the lights on. I stared at the cabin and saw it had a window facing me. As I looked at the cabin I imagined there was someone in the window. I couldn't actually tell if there was someone, from a distance I couldn't be sure. The idea that somebody was watching me from the window got me even more excited.

"Do you think anybody can see us?" I asked.

"I hope so," he responded.

He continue to thrust into me. His hands slid up to the top of my dress as he pulled it apart to expose my breasts. The cool night air made my nipples instantly hard.

I looked out the window across the garden again. The lights from the garden didn't allow me to see in the window but the lights were off inside the windows. I wondered if they were turned off so the person looking out could get a better view.

All this time Justin kept fucking me.

"Does that feel good?" He asked.

"Oh baby," that feels amazing.

"I love your cock," I said.

"All yours," he said

He continued to fuck me, long slow strokes. It felt amazing. The thought that somebody might be watching from the cabin making it even more exciting.

I just decided to mention it to Justin again. "Do you think anybody in the cabin can see us?" I asked.

"Maybe," he replied.

"I thought I saw somebody in the window," I told him.

"Good," he said and started pumping me a little bit faster.

With his fingers on my nipples and his cock in my pussy. I started to cum. All I could think about was somebody watching me cum. A deep orgasm washed over me. I was glad I was leaning against the railing or I would have fallen.

When I caught my breath I turned around and dropped down to my knees. I took Justin's cock in one hand and guided it to my mouth. I loved the way it tasted covered with my cum. I licked and sucked it clean and pumped it with one hand.

I felt him start to stiffen up I continued to pump it with my hand. It felt so good in my mouth, the skin so soft and warm. I knew he was about to cum. I didn't say anything, he never warned me, he knew that I loved it.

All the sudden I felt the hot jets of cum squirt against the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop. I continued to pump it until there was nothing left.

Both of us spent, we undressed and climbed in the bed. As we got under the covers I again asked, "Would you really have liked it if someone was watching us?"

"Yes I would," he answered.

We fell asleep.

The next morning we decided to go to the pool. I put on my bikini, my practically see-through cover up, and we headed to the pool. When we got there the owners were already there sunbathing. Everything was perfectly cool except the owner's wife was topless.

"Good morning," she said.

"Hi," I managed to get out trying not to stare.

"It's such a beautiful morning," she said. Then addressing her half nudity she said, "I hope you don't mind? It's just such a beautiful day and I normally like to tan topless."

I wasn't sure how I felt but I managed to say, "no it's perfectly fine."

We headed for two lounge chairs beside the pool.

"Did you see that?" I asked.

"Of course I did," he replied.

"But she's topless," I responded.

"Yes, and she looked great for her age," he said.

I took off my robe and laid down in the chair. I rolled over on my stomach and I undid one of my straps so my back would tan.

Why don't you just take the top off," Justin asked.

"What and run around topless?" I replied.

"Sure why not," he said, "she's doing it."

I thought about it. There was no need for me to feel uncomfortable. Justin was right, the owner was topless so why couldn't I be. The pool was very private and no one could see me. So what the heck.

Then I thought about the owners husband seeing me topless. The thought scared and excited me. Even so I turned to Justin.

"But he's here also," I exclaimed

"Even better," Justin replied smiling.

I looked around and decided what the hell. I removed my top.

Laying there topless in the warm sun felt good against my body. Every once in a while I would look over at the owners to see if they were watching me. Every once in a while I would catch them. It made me tingle all over when I knew they were watching.

Then the owner's son came in the pool area. I did not expect that. I didn't know what to do. Should I jump up and cover myself? That seemed silly. I decided to just lay there, my whole body tensed up.

As I laid there Tommy looked at me and waved. "Good morning," he said. "It's a beautiful day isn't it?"

He spoke to me so I couldn't ignore him. I had to respond but when I did he'd know I knew he was looking at me.

"Yes it is," I replied.

My body tingled all over. I felt myself getting wet. I wondered what Tommy was thinking. Did he like what he saw?

Then to my embarrassment my husband engaged him in conversation. Tommy walked over to talk to us. He stood right over me. My husband made small talk with him and asked about the garden and about restaurants in town. All the while I was sitting there topless.

Tommy finally left.

"Oh my God," I said to my husband. "I was practically naked in front of him."

"And how'd that make you feel," my husband answered.

"Ummmm," I mumbled. "Embarrassed?" I responded.

"Really?" My husband responded

I thought about it, and then I answered "no not really. I guess I enjoyed it a little."

"See that wasn't so bad," my husband said.

He was right that wasn't so bad in fact I enjoyed it.

We got up to leave the pool. I went to put my top back on, my husband said "don't bother everybody's already see you topless,"

I realized he was right just put my cover-up on and grabbed the top of my bathing suit. Of course the robe covered nothing. On the way back to our room we ran into Tommy again. He just waved and kept on going about his business.

By the time we got back to our room, I admit, I was excited. I grabbed my husband threw him down on the bed.

"Oh, what's got into you?" Justin asked.

"I don't know," I responded, "Did you see Tommy checking me out?" I asked.

"Of course I did," Justin replied. "It was kind of hard not to," he added.

I pulled off my cover-up and the bottoms of my bathing suit and straddled him on the bed. I leaned over and pulled his bathing suit off of him. We were both naked. I bent my head down to his cock and started sucking on it. In no time it was hard in my mouth I could taste the drop of precum on my tongue.

"Mmmmm," I purred as I sucked him hard.

With his cock hard I straddled him and slowly lowered myself on to it. I started rocking my hips and lifting my knees up and down to feel him thrust into me.

"So you liked showing off?" Justin teased.

"Shut up," I replied. But he wouldn't stop.

"I bet Tommy loved your breasts," he continued. "I bet you liked him staring at them too. I can feel how wet you are."

"Yes, yes," I breathed. "I liked it."

"What if he could see you now," Justin went on.

Watching me fuck? The idea both thrilled and scared me.

"I suppose you'd like that," I said.

"You bet," he teased.

"You won't be satisfied till some guy is fucking me while you watch," I huffed.

"That would be awesome," he replied.

Awesome? He'd like to see it? A picture of Tommy fucking me came to mind. As it did I came.

"Oh fuck," l sighed as I came.

"Yeah?" Asked Jim. "What were you thinking about."

Jim could always tell when I came.

"Nothing special," I lied.

"Don't lie, tell me," he insisted.

"Ok, ok. I was thinking about what you said. About Tommy fucking me. But only because you were talking about it." I said defensively

"It's ok," he said. "I love it."

"Really?" I went on. We'd role played before. "You'd like to see his hard cock slide into my wet pussy? Watch me take him in my mouth and make him hard. Watch him fuck your wife? You want me to be a little slut and spread my legs for another man? You think Tommy wants to be between the legs of a woman almost twice his age?

I knew what tripped his trigger

"Oh yes, do it, spread your legs for him, be the slut I know you want to be," he huffed.

"He's already seen my tits, should I show him more? Should I undress? Or do you want to undress me?"

I could tell Justin was close to coming.

"You're liking this. You want me to be a slut. You want to watch him fuck me. You want me to take his cock while you watch. Don't you?" I was getting myself excited and close to cumming myself.

"God yes," he cried as his cum shot into me.

The feeling of his hot cum inside me set me off.

"Oh my god," I moaned as I came.

I rolled off him and laid on the bed beside him.

"You know it's just fantasy," I said.

"Doesn't have to be," he replied.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I laid there thinking about what he said and how I felt showing Tommy my tits. With Justin sleeping next to me I rubbed myself to another orgasm.