Fun At the Company Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I mean is that if you ever - you know - have nothing to do? I know you have girlfriends and all butt if you're ever bored or something..."

"Here," I said after fishing my phone out of my pocket. "I'm no good at this, but if you want to put your phone number in this I'll call."

"Really? Kylie gushed like I was kidding and would have something to do that would be better than making love to a wild gal like her, and after she nervously put the number in she handed it back, looking like she was going to cry or something.

""Might be a while before I call. I'll need time to recover from this day," I told her and then asked, "next weekend if you aren't busy maybe?"

"Omigod yes!" she replied. 'Want to come back here again?"

"No, I was thinking maybe dinner or a movie and then perhaps stopping at my place. It's nothing fancy but the bed is softer than dirt, and you can howl as loud as you want."

"Dinner? If you're kidding..."

"I'm very serious, nurse," I assured her as we went through the house to rejoin the party.

***

Epilogue...

After milling around the slowly dying party for a suitable time, I made my way to the boss for the dreaded goodbye routine, and I hadn't seen him much after I had arrived because he had hosting duties and I had - other things to do for much of the day.

So i thanked the boss for inviting me, shook his hand and told him that he threw a hell of a party and I had truly enjoyed myself.

"Have to go Tom? Well, I'm glad you came and better yet, I'm glad to have you on the team," my employer said warmly. "Sorry I didn't get much of a chance to introduce you to everybody, but it was a little hectic. I did introduce you to my wife Deidre, right?"

I nodded when he pointed towards his spouse who was busy putty more food on the table, and then he gestured to the side and grabbed the hand of another party goer.

"And this Tom, is my daughter Brandy," he said as the blonde tried to pretend we hadn't met, and she offered a smile that had none of my semen still around her teeth. "Brandy, this is Tom Proctor."

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Proctor,' Brandy said and offered her moist hand which I shook.

"My pleasure."

"And this young lady I assign to keep my sometimes crazy little girl in line. This is Brandy's cousin, Kylie."

She kept a straight face while she also said she was pleased to meet me, and after we shook hands I made my exit, exchanging a raised eyebrow with the girls who went back towards the pool, giggling like the schoolgirls they were.

***

thanks for reading


12