Fun at the Lake Pt. 02

Story Info
Going from one to three women and loving it!
1.6k words
4.65
14.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fun down in the water had been the most erotic experience in my 35 years. Three women, just one or two years younger than I was something I hadn't even dreamed of. Having Audrey come back to the cottage with me was the icing on the cake for that evening. Audrey and I had no sooner entered the cottage when she pushed her naked body against mine and kissed me deeply. I pressed close to her and my cock started to grow again.

"Go down on me like you did on them." she said.

"Okay," I said, "but would you like to lay back and let me go down or do you want to sit on my face?" She was smiled and seemed at a loss for words.

"It's okay, choose one and we can switch after your first or second orgasm."

She laughed and we went into the bedroom where she lay down on the bed and spread her legs. This was that first real close look at her pussy and it really turned me on. I crawled between her legs and went through the same maneuvers that I had done with Stella and Mila.

I was paying attention to what made her react and I realized that she had a Gspot that I could reach with my tongue. I started to lick that while my thumb reached around and massaged her clit. My other hand was on her breast and was enjoying her erect nipples. Her groans were not loud but they were persistent and soon I enjoyed her orgasm with her whole body going into spasms.

We separated but she was still hungry and she moved to my cock and began to explore it with her tongue. It wasn't long until I was deep in her mouth with another rock-hard erection. I was just lying back enjoying it wondering if she was going to take me all the way when she threw one leg over my head and dropped her pussy into my mouth.

I lapped her up and it was obvious that she was heading for another orgasm. I concentrated on her clit and reached around to put a couple of fingers inside of her. I didn't want to come right away but the more I explored her with my tongue the less she worked on my cock. After a while she just was laying with her face on my cock, groaning as she came. Even that almost brought me over the edge. After she came and soaked my face with her juices she flopped back on the bed gasping for breath.

She lay back for a minute breathing heavily then said "Fuck me."

I was ready to go and I quickly had my hard cock at the edge of her pussy. I rubbed up and down it a few times while she looked at me, begging me to enter her. When I did, I could feel her tightness and her wetness, a perfect combination.

She kept on breathing "Yes! More!" as I increased my thrusts inside her. Her breasts bounced with every stroke and occasionally I would lean in and suck one of her nipples.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked her, making it clear that I was close to exploding.

"Come inside me, fill me up!" she gasped. She was obviously near to it herself. Her request sent me over the edge and I came deep inside her which also made her cum too. We enjoyed each other's spasms until they completely subsided and we lay back wet and exhausted.

"Thanks, I needed that," she said. She rolled over and threw one leg over me feeling the wetness that covered my loins. I enjoyed her naked wet body next to mine and stroked up and down her back which made her snuggle in closer.

For the first time in the hour that we had been going at it we were quiet.

Then in the distance from the other cottage we heard a faint moaning. We looked at each other at the same time and then broke out laughing.

"Do you think they could hear us?" Audrey said.

"Probably," I answered. "It obviously got them horny enough to do something themselves."

We lay together listening to the sounds from the other cottage. Occasionally, one of us would remark "That's Stella" or "Sounds like Mila". The sounds were getting me aroused again and I was just about to suggest something when Audrey reached down for my cock and found it semi hard.

"Do you want to go take a look?" she said?

We felt adventurous enough to walk over to the other cottage in our birthday suits. It was good to cool off after the hot heavy time in the bed. When we got to the cottage we cautiously approached the window of the bedroom where we could hear muffled groans. Audrey looked in and I moved in behind her, feeling her naked body against mine. What we saw made me fully erect.

Stella and Mila were in 69 position with Mila on top. They were going at it with vigor and were obviously close to coming. Audrey could feel my hard on her back and reached around to begin stroking me. I fondled her breasts and she melted into me. We were getting as aroused as the two in the bedroom and it wasn't long until I took my erection and again entered Audrey. She stifled a gasp but Stella and Mila were too involved in each other to hear us. I thrust in and out of Audrey while we watched the two girls bring each other to completion.

Just as they finished and were silent, I came inside of Audrey again making her emit a small squeal. We quickly ducked down beneath the level of the window and tried not to laugh. We heard Mila's voice say loudly "We can hear you out there, you might as well come in."

We let our laughter loose and rolled on the grass giggling away. When we composed ourselves, we walked into the cottage, naked with my cock still glistening with Audrey's cum. It was obvious what we had been doing but I made a joke. "We were out for a walk and we thought someone might be in trouble in here."

"Come here", Mila commanded me. I walked over to her and she said, "I wonder what Audrey tastes like on you." With that she took my wet drooping cock into her mouth and cleaned me up. I was surprised how good it felt since I had so many orgasms that evening. "Mmm," she said, "I can taste both of you."

Mila and I were getting aroused again and I reached down to fondle her breasts. Meanwhile Audrey had gone to sit beside Stella to watch us. After I was fully erect, Stella said, "I want to know how you two taste too." With that she pushed Audrey on her back and went down on her. Audrey had obviously overcome her shyness because she opened her legs and let Stella eat her out, giving satisfied groans as Stella hit all the right spots.

I took this as my cue to lower Mila to the bed and taste her wet pussy. Mila and Audrey were lying in opposite directions with their heads together. They started to kiss each other as Stella went down on Audrey and I ate out Mila. I was rock hard again and I moved up to kiss Mila and whispered to her "Can I enter you?"

"My, aren't you the gentleman?" she said. I positioned my cock at her slit and I could feel her wetness on my tip. Then I drove into her, slowly at first but with increasing intensity. Stella and Audrey were both watching us and moved in beside Mila. Audrey began sucking Mila's nipples while Stella played with her clit.

Mila was coming close again and I leaned in and said "Your wet, tight pussy feels so good on my cock."

My intuition was right. Mila is turned on my sexy talk. She got increasingly excited as I continued "I love the way your breasts bounce as I fuck you," and "I can still taste your delicious pussy." These drove her over the edge and she came, not caring how loud she was.

I was not close to coming so I pulled out of Mila and said "Is there anyone else who needs some cock in her pussy?" while looking directly at Stella.

"I thought you would never ask" she said. "Come here and lie down, I want to ride you." I did not have to be asked twice. I leapt onto the bed between Mila and Stella and let my cock point straight up. Stella lost no time in mounting me and I felt that she was even tighter than her two friends, although just as wet.

Stella moved up and down with the intensity which felt that she had been waiting all night to get my cock inside her. I was enjoying it so much that only one thing would have made it better. As if reading my mind Audrey moved up and lowered her pussy onto my face. I looked up to see her erect nipples and a desire to come again. I greedily began lapping her up and watching as she moved nearer to climax. When she came, it sent me over the edge and I shot up inside of Stella who came herself with a huge groan.

Mila applauded the three of us and we fell onto the bed exhausted and wet. After what seemed like an hour I got up and left the three sleeping beauties and went back to my cottage via the lake where I cleaned up all the juices which were all over me.