Fun at the Village Fete Ch. 01

Story Info
Arrival. An unsual bedtime routine.
2.2k words
4.25
36.1k
46

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Arrival

"But mom, why am I spending the summer with my aunt and cousin?" Johnny protested. "It's been years since I've seen them."

"Exactly," replied Johnny's mother. "You should get to know them better." Johnny rolled his eyes, so she went on. "Look, it's not just about you. You know that your aunt Sally's husband left her last year, right?"

"Yeah, for his mistress in Venezuela. But why--"

"Well, she and your cousin Tabitha, well, they're...close to each other, but they really need a man in the house. Now that you're 18, you're a man, and we thought it would be the perfect time to help them out."

"What are you even talking about? Tabitha is 18 too, she could--"

"No, what your aunt and cousin need is a man's touch. I've gotten emails about their behavior from some family friends, and well---I went to visit them last month, and---let's just say, they've fallen on hard times. You could help them around the house, you know, fix things up, do odd jobs."

"Sounds pretty boring to me."

"Look, just go with it."

"This is my last summer before university. I should be out having fun and going to parties, not stuck in some boring village."

"Well, there's a big village fete tomorrow. That's like a big party, and plenty of fun."

Johnny seemed unconvinced, but didn't say anything. The rest of the car ride passed in silence.

***

"Look, there they are," said Johnny's mother. She was pulling up the driveway of a small, shabby-looking house. Outside were two women waving to them. The elder, in her 40s, had shoulder-length light brown hair and brown eyes, but Johnny barely looked at her face. Instead, his attention was captured by her chest. In Johnny's mind, bra sizes maxed out at DD, but he felt like they would have to go further up the alphabet for her. He quickly scanned the rest of her body. It was curvy--juicy thighs and a bit of a belly--and barely covered by a short, tight red dress. Despite her wide hips, which seemed to sway alluringly as she waved, her frame was top-heavy, the dress strained by her huge bust. The motion of her waving caused her breasts to jiggle, as though they were full of fluid that was being sloshed around. No wonder they call big breasts jugs, thought Johnny, who was mesmerized by their movement.

"Hi Sally!" Johnny's mother called out the car window, and Johnny realized to his embarrassment that he had been ogling his own aunt. He hoped she hadn't noticed, and quickly averted his gaze. The younger woman was his cousin Tabitha, he realized, but he couldn't stop from staring at her too. The last time he had seen her, she had been an awkward, flat-chested girl. Now, she had blossomed into a beautiful woman. She was dressed plainly, in jeans and a t-shirt, but she still had the kind of looks that would turn heads. She stood about an inch taller than her mother, with hair a bit longer and a few shades lighter. There was a ring in her left nostril. Compared to her mother, she had a slimmer waist, but that only accentuated the curviness of her hips. All of those assets, however, were eclipsed by her rack: a pair of tits almost as big as her mother's.

"Don't you recognize your cousin Tabitha?" said Johnny's mother, and Johnny realized he had been staring again.

"Uh, she's grown...."

"Taller since you saw her, yes."

Johnny and his mother got out of the car. "Johnny! Monica!" cried Sally. "It's so good to see you again!"

Hugs followed. Johnny awkwardly put his arms around Sally and stiffened his torso as his aunt squeezed him against her ample chest, but when it was time to hug Tabitha he worked up enough confidence to gently embrace her and put a hand on the small of her back. "You look a lot more mature since your last visit," said Tabitha, smiling at him.

"Thanks, uh, you too," Johnny replied as he felt a blush warm his cheeks.

***

Before he knew it, Johnny's things were inside, his mother was gone, and he was sitting at the table, finishing his dinner.

"Sorry about the small portions," Sally said. "Money has been tight lately. And I'm afraid we'll have to go without dessert. I've baked plenty of pies and cakes, but we need to save them for the village fete tomorrow."

"I'm sure Johnny doesn't mind," Tabitha said, smiling across the table at him. "He doesn't need to eat anything sweet because he's already sweet enough." Johnny could only grin nervously in reply. Was she flirting with him?

"We'll shower and go straight to bed," Sally said as she gathered the plates. Then her expression became serious. "Johnny...I don't know how to put this...We only have one shower."

"Oh, that's no problem," said Johnny. "Ladies first. I don't mind waiting my turn."

"No, what I mean is..." Sally trailed off.

"What she means," Tabitha came in, "is that we only have one shower per day. To save on the water bill, we shower together."

"Together? All of us at the same time?" said Johnny. He was shocked, but also aroused. He had never seen a woman naked before. Well, he had seen pictures, but never the real thing. This was his chance to see what it was actually like to be naked with a woman--to be naked with two women! Yes, they were his relatives, and it was wrong to think of them in that way, but he felt like he could compartmentalize. Discreetly get in some good views, but act like a gentleman otherwise.

"I think it wouldn't be appropriate," Sally said. "For Johnny to see us like that."

"But, mum, the water bill," Tabitha replied. To Johnny, it seemed like she was advocating for a group shower.

"I know," said Sally. "We can all wear some clothes. That way, our modesty is preserved, and we'll get some washing done too."

Tabitha and Sally went upstairs to change into some clothes they wanted to wash. They called Johnny up and he tried not to stare at what he saw. Both women were wearing white cotton clothing: Sally a blouse and panties, Tabitha a t-shirt and panties. Johnny wasn't even sure if they were wearing bras. Their outfits were no more revealing--in fact, much less revealing--than bikinis, but somehow the fact that were in their undergarments, not meant to be seen in public, made them seem much more desirable than if they were wearing skimpier swimsuits on a beach.

Johnny stripped down to his briefs and followed the women into the shower. The shower would have been on the small side for even one person to use alone; with three people crammed in, there was barely any room to move. Johnny found himself squeezed between two massive sets of breasts. Johnny squirmed, feeling his cock growing with arousal.

His arousal increased even more once the water came on. Sally's blouse immediately became transparent. She wasn't wearing a bra, and Johnny could see her nipples and the shape of her breasts almost as clearly as if she were completely topless. They were giant. Some people might have called them saggy, but complete firmness would have been impossible for boobs so large, and some of their droop was mitigated by support from her belly.

"Could you hand me the soap?" Sally asked, turning towards him. As she did, her chest brushed against Johnny's body. He could feel that her nipples were hard, almost as hard as the erection forming in his briefs. Johnny decided he needed to avert his eyes before he lost control. He passed over the soap and turned away from Sally, only to be confronted with Tabitha's breasts, slightly smaller than her mother's but no less alluring. Her top had also become transparent with the water, and clung to every curve of her body. Tabitha brought her arms up to lather shampoo into her hair, arching her back as she did so. The motion lifted up her breasts and pushed them forward, emphasizing their size.

Johnny struggled not to stare, but it was like his own cousin was acting out an erotic dance just inches in front of him. He was spellbound. Tabitha caught his eye and smiled. "Want the shampoo?" she said, and held out the bottle. Johnny's entire body was stiff and tense from the sight before him. With a trembling hand, he reached out and grabbed it. Their fingers touched. Tabitha's hand lingered on his and--

"Shit!" exclaimed Sally. "I dropped the soap."

"I'll get it," said Tabitha, bending over just as Sally did. The two women became wedged together their asses were put on display for Johnny. Their panties were just as see-through as their tops and left nothing to the imagination. On the right was Tabitha's juicy ass. On the left was Sally's, wider and larger, with a touch of cellulite. In the bottom of his field of view, Johnny could just see his rock-hard erection straining against the wet fabric of his briefs. He recognized the feeling of being on the verge of orgasm, and surely would have felt a stream of pre-cum leak from his cock if not for the water of the shower flowing over it.

Johnny clutched the shampoo bottle, desperately trying not to cum. Then both women stood up and faced him. Now he could see their dark pubic hair through their transparent panties. Somehow their clothes, by clinging to their private parts, made them seem naughtier than if they were completely nude. It was too much. Johnny felt his cock begin to pump cum. He glanced down and saw jizz beginning to emerge from the fabric of his briefs. Thinking clearly for a split second, he quickly squirted shampoo on his crotch to hide the evidence of his ejaculation.

His aunt and cousin saw what he did, but they took the bait. "No, don't waste the shampoo!" exclaimed Sally. "Let's wash him ourselves. We can't afford to buy another bottle until next week." His cock still twitching, Johnny felt himself seized and teased by two sets of hands. They began to rub him all over, and the feeling was pleasurable to the point of agony. Sally massage shampoo into his scalp sensuously. Tabitha scrubbed his body and legs, but it seemed like she was giving extra attention to his most sensitive areas: stroking his butt, cupping his balls and even squeezing her hand up and down his cock, as though she were milking every last drop of cum from it. Johnny felt tingly all over his body and moaned involuntarily.

"Don't fuss now, we're almost done," Sally scolded him, mistaking his moan of pleasure for one of annoyance. "You wouldn't want to be dirty, would you?"

***

Soon after, Johnny lie in his bed, the sensations of the shower still running through his head. Actually, it was not his bed; it was everyone's bed, the only bed in the house. Sally and Tabitha had sent him to change into pajamas in the bedroom while they changed in the hall. Recalling the sight of his relatives in clingy, transparent clothing and the feel of their fingers across his body, his cock grew erect again, pitching a tent in the bedsheets. It was as though his orgasm in the shower hadn't provided any relief but had only whetted the appetite of his libido. Trying to hide evidence of his horniness, Johnny rolled onto his side just as Sally and Tabitha walked in. Tabitha went into the bed first, and Johnny frantically scrambled over to avoid brushing her with his cock. Sally turned off the lights and came in. By the light of the full moon coming in through the window, Johnny could still see his aunt and cousin clearly.

"Mum?" said Tabitha.

"What is it?"

"Can I have...can I have my bedtime drink?"

"I thought we decided you were getting too old for that. You're a grown woman now."

"You know I can't sleep without it."

"Tabitha...Johnny's here."

"So? He's family, not a stranger."

"I don't think it would be appropriate."

"Anyway, he's asleep. Aren't you, Johnny?"

Johnny took the hint. He closed his eyes and made no reply.

"OK, fine," Sally relented.

Slowly, Johnny opened his eyes as far as he could dare without getting caught. Once they focused, it took every ounce of his willpower not to open them wide with shock. Sally had taken her breasts out of her nightgown and lowered the nipple of one into Tabitha's mouth. Tabitha sucked on the teat and then stopped to take a breath. When she pulled her head away, Johnny saw drops of milk around the areola. Sally was breastfeeding her daughter. Tabitha resumed sucking, and then switched to the other breast until her thirst was quenched.

"Good night, mum."

"Good night, Tabitha."

They lay down, and soon Johnny could tell by their breathing that they were asleep. For Johnny, sleep did not come so easily. He had started the night in a heightened state of arousal, and watching his cousin feed from his aunt's lactating breasts had only exacerbated the situation. Unwilling to masturbate, for fear of waking his relatives sharing the bed with him, but too horny to sleep, he tossed and turned all night. The first light of dawn was already making its way over the horizon by the time he finally drifted off to sleep.