Fun at Work Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I definitely want to try it...I guess I'm just nervous' she said apprehensively.

'Look it's nothing extreme -- just some tying up and blindfolding.' I replied, 'But if you're nervous we can have a safe word and you can stop any time.'

'Hmm...yea ok,' she responded, 'I do want to try it and I trust you. What should the word be?'

'Something irregular that wouldn't normally be used during our fun!' I laughed, 'How about discombobulate?' I suggested with a laugh, trying to calm her down.

She laughed out loud and visibly relaxed, 'such a dumb arse!' she said hitting me playfully, 'how about something less of a mouthful...bananas?'

'Sure...bananas it is!' I laughed.

'So...how do we start this?' Emma asked.

'Just relax...there's nothing to worry about and if you do get an issue...you know...bananas!' I said, as I pulled out some ties and a blindfold from my bag.

I leaned forward and placed the blindfold on her head. I smiled at her and leaned in to kiss her.

'Ready?' I asked

She nodded, and I pulled the blindfold down over her eyes. She bit her lip gently, and then jumped slightly as I placed my hand on her arm. I shuffled her backwards on the bed a little bit until she was closer to the headboard and in the middle of the bed. I set up the pillows so that her head would be raised up a little bit.

'Arms up.' I whispered in her ear, feeling her tremble as my breath tickled her.

She raised her arms up and I gently tugged her t-shirt up over her head. She now sat completely naked on her bed with her blindfold on, as her nipples puckered even more at the contrast with the cool air. I couldn't resist giving them a quick suck, causing her to gasp in pleasure as she didn't see me coming.

'Relax.' I whispered again.

I pushed her back onto the pillows I had set up behind her, so she was back in a half lying, and half sitting position. I grabbed one of the ties and wrapped it around her wrist, fastening it onto her where she couldn't reach it and knotting it. I repeated this on her other wrist. I pulled the tie up to her headboard, tying both her arms up above her head and out to the side slightly. She whimpered slightly as I tested the bonds to ensure she couldn't get out of them, but it was more of an excited sound than a scared one.

'Just relax Ems,' I whispered in her ear as my fingers danced over her naked tits, 'this is just the start...you're mine now...I'm gonna tease you so fucking much. You're going to be begging me to let you cum...I'm going to make you my naught little slut now!'

She gasped loudly at my words and trembled at the light touches of my fingers on her skin. Her body was covered in goosebumps as she shivered slightly at my touch, the tease of not knowing where the next touch was going to come from giving her little electric pulses through her body. Her dark nipples were rock hard now, with the areola tightened and puckered up towards her swollen nubs.

I checked the bonds -- ensuring that they were tight enough she couldn't get free, while not too tight that it was cutting off her circulation.

I moved back off the bed and away from her and grabbed my phone and fired a quick text off to Maddy.

Got Ems tied up now -- get ready and I'll try get her so turned on you can watch x

I was just about to put my phone down when a quickfire response arrived.

I'm ready

So fucking ready

Soaking wet already

My phone buzzed gently as 3 quick responses shot through. I smiled as I put the phone back down. I crawled back onto the bed, leaning over Emma's constrained body to whisper in her ear.

'Are you ready?' I said quietly into her ear.

She bit her lip softly but nodded a bit of a nervous assertion.

'Relax Ems -- this is going to be fun!' I laughed gently, 'You know I'd never hurt you in any way...and we'll go just as far as you want.'

She took a deep breath and nodded more assertively.

'I am ready...I do want this...I've fantasised about it and definitely want it!' She said, 'You're right...I have nothing to be nervous about with you.'

'Good!' I replied.

Emma squealed in surprise and pleasure as I quickly moved my mouth down and sucked her stiff nipple in between my lips. I swirled my tongue around her stiff nub and sucked her areola into my mouth, drawing her fleshy orb inside. I felt her body writhe in surprise as I attacked her straight away. She moaned loudly and I glanced up to see her struggling lightly against her bonds.

'Oh fuck Ben!' She gasped, 'That feels so fucking good!'

I released her breast from my mouth, letting it settle back on her chest. Moving up on her body I started planting soft kisses on her collarbone, working up towards her neck. I kissed in a line up her neck and over her jaw, before kissing her deeply, delving my tongue into her mouth and playing with hers.

She moaned into my mouth as I kissed her deeply, trying desperately to keep the kiss going as I pulled back from her slowly.

'Time to tease you until you beg me to cum!' I said quietly into her ear.

I started kissing and nibbling on her neck, teasing the sensitive skin on her neck as I worked my way down. As I got to her collarbone I started kissing up the other side of her neck until I reached her ear again. Biting gently on her earlobe to draw a gasp from her, I whispered into her ear again.

'I'm gonna tease you to the edge over and over until you'll do anything to cum!'

Emma moaned at my words.

'Ben! Fuck! I'm already so fucking horny!' She managed to gasp out.

I kissed back down her neck, peppering her skin with soft kisses on both sides of her collarbone. As I worked my mouth lower, I started to meet the swell of her large tits, the firm mounds rising up from her chest to meet my teasing mouth. I kissed along the upper rise of her breasts, and around the sides, before burying my face in her cleavage and kissing down between her tits. Emma moaned as I skipped past her erect nipples and continued working my way down her body.

I kissed down her stomach until I reached the top of her panties. I could smell her arousal and feel the heat of her horny pussy emanating through her thin, silky underwear. I lowered her panties slowly as she gasped in anticipation, kissing her pussy mound gently as I continued to peel her panties lower.

I paused. Emma's body trembled gently. She moaned in agony as I started kissing back up her body, replacing her panties as I worked.

'Fuck Ben you fucking tease! I'm so fucking wet!' Emma moaned.

'This is nothing...just the start...I meant it when I said you'll be begging me to cum!' I laughed gently, as Emma whimpered softly, writhing against her bonds.

As I returned to her wonderful tits, her nipples looked harder than ever. Stiff little nubs that were so hard they were almost pulsing in time with her heartbeat. I kissed all around her dark areola, teasing her as her stiff nipples begged for attention, shifting her body to try to get contact on my tongue with those hard nubs. I continued to avoid her nipples with my mouth, teasing her more and more until she was gasping and moaning in agony.

'Fuck Ben! Oh my fucking God!' Emma moaned, 'Please! I need you to suck my tits!'

'Well...we can't be ignoring a request like that can we?' I laughed.

I moved my mouth to within inches of her nipple -- she would have felt my breath on her. I paused again and proceeded to blow softly on her hard nub. Pursing my lips I blew cold air onto her dark nipples, keeping her desperate nubs throbbing for me.

'But then again...maybe you don't deserve to have your horny nipples sucked just yet!' I teased.

I moved my mouth to her thighs, kissing her inner thighs as I worked up one of her legs and down the other. Softly teasing her with my mouth and tongue as I approached her eager pussy before moving away. She wriggled and thrust her hips as she tried to get some contact on her cunt, even if she knew it would be fleeting and panty clad.

Emma's moans and whimpers became increasingly desperate as I teased her horny body over and over. I worked a couple more loops up over her tits and down her thighs until she was a gasping mess. Sweat was beaded on her body and her panties were literally soaked from her horny cunt leaking through her underwear.

'Fuck Ben I don't know how much of this I can take!' Emma moaned desperately.

'Oh so I guess you need to cum then?' I laughed.

'Yessss!' she hissed as her wrists struggled against her bonds.

'That's a good girl!' I said, 'I bet you'd do anything so I'd make you cum right now!'

I slid hand just under the waistband of her panties, extending my middle finger down to tease her slick and throbbing clit. That elicited a loud and long moan, which turned to a whimper as I gently dragged my fingernail up over the sensitive flesh.

'Anything Ben! Oh God! Whatever you fucking want! Just please make me cum!' Emma wailed.

'That's a good girl...I told you I'd tease you to the edge!' I replied.

'Ben! Please! I beg you!' Emma moaned, as I dragged my finger up over her clit again and again, ever so slowly.

'What will you do Ems? Tell me what you'll do to let you cum!' I asked her.

'Whatever you want Ben! Fuck me how you want...fuck my face...cum on my face, my tits! I just need to cum!' Emma gasped out.

'That's better...but I've done that! I need you to be naughtier...I want to let you cum Ems!' I said softly, causing her to moan.

'Fuck! Just fucking pound me...cum in my slutty pussy...fuck my arse if that's what it takes! I'm so fucking horny I just don't give a fuck...I need to cum Ben! Oh God you feel so good touching my clit!' She wailed out.

'I bet you want to be like the girls you watch in your porn...just horny and desperate to cum...begging to be dominated!' I said to her, building up to the big reveal.

'Oh God yes! I fucking love watching them cum after being turned into a horny slut!' Emma moaned.

'I'd love to tie you up and make you fuck another girl.' I said to her, dipping my finger deeper into her cunt lips and drawing some of her slick juices up to coat her slippery clit again.

'Oh fuck yes! I've thought about that so many times...tasting a girl...a threesome with you...making another girl cum!' She gasped out, 'Fuck I'm so horny I'm telling you everything!'

'Would you like it if another girl watched us?' I asked, sliding my finger deep inside her cunt and stroking the slippery walls of her hole.

'Fuck I'd do anything if you let me cum...let a girl watch us...watch you fuck her while you tie me up like this and leave me with a toy in my cunt! I'm so fucking desperate and horny I'll fucking do anything right now!' Emma wailed out.

'So would you let Maddy watch us right now?' I asked.

'Fuck yes! Anything! Wait...' she froze, 'she's not here now?'

'No! I wouldn't do that to you!' I said, 'But she does want to watch and get off with you...on cam.' I clarified. At the same time I slid a second finger inside her cunt, before drawing them back up over her throbbing clit.

Emma wailed loudly as I penetrated her horny cunt with two fingers.

'Fuck! Yes!! I'll let her watch! Anything! Please just let me cum!' She moaned, 'I want to hear her cum watching us! Fuck that's making me even more horny!'

I quickly whipped my laptop out of my bag of tricks and within 30 seconds, Maddy was connected on camera with us. She'd set her laptop up slightly differently from our previous cybersex session, giving a sort of angled side view that showed off her naked body in all of its glory, as she sat slightly propped up on her bed. Maddy gasped as the room flickered into view, revealing Emma tied to her bed.

'Fuck Ben!' Maddy gasped, 'She's even fucking hotter than you described her!'

Emma moaned at those words as I responded, 'I told you I couldn't do her justice with a description!'

'Has she cum yet?' she asked, two of her own fingers already buried in her glistening cunt.

'No!' Emma wailed, 'He's such a fucking tease Maddy! I'm so fucking horny and he won't let me cum!'

'Fuck...me...' Maddy exclaimed, 'I've cum 3 times just thinking about you two! I've already soaked my squirt towel!'

This statement drew a moan and a whimper of pleasure from Emma. Her eyes were still covered by the blindfold, leaving her other senses to paint a picture of the scene in her mind. She could hear Maddy, but not see her. Hear her little whimpers of pleasure as she touched herself watching us. Feel the bed depressing around her from the weight of my body, but not see me. Feel my breath tickling her skin as I teased her, but not know where the next touch could be. Those sensations heightening the levels of pleasure and increasing her horniness.

'I think you've been a good girl who should be allowed to cum now!' I whispered in her ear.

'Oh fuck please! Please make me cum Ben!' Emma whimpered, 'Fuck! I need it so bad! Please let me cum!'

'Let the poor girl cum Ben! Fuck!' Maddy said through the screen.

I started kissing my way down her body, planting soft kisses on her caramel skin as I approached curve of her breasts. I sucked her left nipple into my mouth - the dark, stiff nub almost throbbing in between my lips. Emma gasped in pleasure as I swirled my tongue over her nipple, before I moved over to ensure the right nipple didn't feel left out. I released the second of her stiff nubs, letting her tits fall back naturally on her chest and I could feel her body trembling as I continued to plant kisses on her stomach -- inching ever closer to her desperate cunt.

I got to her pussy and could feel her straining as she tried to arch her hips up to my mouth. I gently grabbed her pelvis and pinned her back to the bed, holding her down as I kissed her mound and teased her gently with little licks in a semi-circle over her pussy.

'Oh God Ben please! Just let me cum! I beg you!' Emma wailed, 'Please! Please! Just make me cum on your face! I need it! Fuck!'

I could hear Maddy moaning softly and the wetness of her pussy as she played with herself while watching. Moving my mouth down so that I was hovering only an inch from Emma's dripping pussy, I extended my tongue and ever so slightly let the tip just tease the edge of her lips. It was like lightning flowing through her body as she trembled violently and gasped. I then pressed forwards and gave one long lick up the full length of her now soaked cunt, before teasing my tongue on her stiff clit.

'Oh fuck I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck Ben!' Emma moaned after just one lick, 'I'm cumming already! Oh fuck! Fuck!'

I grabbed her hips tight and latched my mouth onto her spasming pussy. I swirled my tongue around her sensitive, slippery clit as she exploded in orgasm on my face. I felt her juices flowing from her pussy onto my beard and her legs clamped tightly around my head. Her body was shaking violently in the throes of her pleasure, and I had to hold onto her hips tightly to keep my mouth on her sexy pussy.

I could hear the faint moans of Maddy over Emma's wails of pleasure. I was focused on the wet pussy that was thrusting against my mouth and knew I'd be able to watch Maddy later. Her thighs were squeezing my ears as she humped her hips up and down involuntarily. I could feel the whole bed shaking as her desperate pussy finally released the wave of pleasure through her body.

'Oh my fucking God! Ben!' Emma gasped out through deep breaths, as she slowly subsided back to the mattress, 'Holy fuck! That was...I don't even...fuck I can't even tell you! Fuck I never imagined I could cum like that!'

I crawled up between her thighs, letting my throbbing, stiff cock bob freely around as I leaned over her prostrate body. I could feel the heat flowing out of her skin, from the exertions of her powerful orgasm. I leaned forward until my cock head was pressed against her slick pussy lips, which elicited a gasp of pleasure from her.

'I bet you want my cock inside you know don't you Ems you naughty girl?' I asked her loud enough for Maddy to hear me.

'Ooohhh fuck! God yes! Please! I need you to fuck me!' Emma moaned out, her eyes still covered, and her arms still tied above her head. Her body trembled in anticipation of being impaled by my thick cock.

'I want to see that too!' Maddy moaned through the speakers, as she rubbed her glistening pussy.

'Tell me you want me...how you want me...you're my naughty girl but maybe you don't deserve my cock inside you!' I demanded.

'Fuck me Ben! Oh God please fuck me!' Emma moaned loudly, 'I need you so fucking bad! I need your thick cock inside me!'

I pressed my cock head slightly in between her pussy lips and using one hand guided it slowly up and down her slick skin. I teased her clit in small circles with the tip of my throbbing shaft.

'Hmmm that's better...maybe you deserve me inside you.' I said, as Emma whimpered for me.

I could hear Maddy breathing heavily and moaning through the laptop as well, as she continued to rub herself watching me tease Emma. I'd told her all about the fun we'd had previously, and she'd confessed she was dying to watch me fuck Emma. She wanted to see my thick cock making her cum as her big tits bounced on her chest.

'Oh fuck! Put in inside Ben! Please! I'm begging you! I need it!' Emma cried out.

I leaned down in response and flicked my tongue over her nipples, drawing them into rock hard little nubs again. She gasped and moaned in pleasure as her nipples and areolas puckered up in pleasure.

'Ben! Fuck my pussy! I need to cum so fucking bad! Make me yours! Fuck me like the desperate bound slut that I am!' Emma wailed out, 'Please! I'll do fucking anything! Just please make my horny slutty pussy cum!'

'Ben please fuck her!' Maddy moaned as she joined in, encouraging me to slide inside, 'She needs it so bad! I need it so bad! Just fuck her horny cunt!'

With both the girls begging, I aligned my cock and with one long slow stroke I split open Emma's slick pussy and slid my thick cock into her. I could feel my cock head pressing through her velvety gripping pussy walls as I bored deeper into her. Her body was trembling as I buried myself as deep as possible inside her.

'Oh fuck! So big! So hard! Fuck!' Emma moaned out.

I looked over at Maddy and grinned at her rubbing her cunt furiously, watching my cock buried deep inside Emma. I pulled back all the way until just my thick cock head was still inside her tight pussy, before driving forward and slamming my cock deep into her depths. Emma screamed with each thrust deep into her cunt, pulling out slowly and pounding back into her. Once...twice...three times...

'I'm cumming! Oh, fuck I'm cumming again!' Emma screamed out.

I could feel her pussy gripping my shaft tightly as I slammed into her that third time. Her muscles rippled along my shaft as I kept my big cock buried deep inside her molten cunt. Her body was trembling and spasming through her orgasm as the pleasure coursed through her body. She was writhing powerfully against her bonds even as she shuddered through her orgasm.

After a few seconds to catch her breath, I started up the rhythm again. Slow out, slamming in. Slow out, slamming in. Slow out, slamming in. Emma screamed her pleasure every time my cock slammed against her soaking wet depths. Her velvety smooth cunt was gripping my cock shaft tightly while still letting me glide in and out of her. She was simply soaking wet.

I picked up the pace of my fucking, really starting to pound Emma into her bed. Her body sliding up against the pillows as she continued to scream her pleasure -- the neighbours would definitely have known what was going on! After about another minute of slamming my thick cock into her Emma was getting close again.

'Fuck! Ben! Oh my God! I'm gonna cum again!' She screamed out, 'What are you doing to me?! Fuck it's so fucking good!'