Fun at Work Pt. 07

Story Info
Threesome fun with both girls.
7.3k words
4.76
5.4k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This is a continuation from previous chapters, so you may enjoy it more if you read the others. I encourage feedback as it helps me improve the stories for you all.

****

It was a nice warm evening as I pulled up outside of Emma's place. Maddy was in the car with me having arrived that morning, but she'd warned me off sex until that night, as she wanted to save it for us all (hopefully) together. She was wearing a fitted top, with a light jacket, and a flouncy sort of black skirt that covered just over half of her thighs.

We were picking Emma up to head out on a date night for dinner and see where the night would take us. We strolled up the short path to her door and knocked gently. I heard a faint reply from Emma and some rustling behind the door, before she opened it. She was wearing a green summer dress that clung tightly to her curves, ending ever so slightly higher up her thighs than Maddy's skirt. She was wearing heels and had a light cardy on to ward off the cooling air as the evening wore on.

Maddy smiled widely and stepped forward to give Emma a big hug.

'Nice to finally meet you in person!' she exclaimed.

Emma visibly relaxed and blushed slightly at the statement but returned the warm greeting wrapping her arms around Maddy and giving her a squeeze in return.

Maddy grabbed Emma by the hand and led her back to the car, already starting to jabber away asking her questions. It was like I was invisible, and I chuckled softly to myself as I followed them down to the car. They both jumped in the back and carried on chatting. Maddy's energy was infectious, and I could hear Emma starting to open up and get more into the conversation.

'Sorry to interrupt the girl chat back there, but what food do we fancy?' I asked looking back at them in the rear-view mirror.

'You can choose for us Ben...you know what we both like.' Maddy dismissively waved her hand, 'Just choose somewhere that has like comfortable seats, like a booth.'

The carried on chatting as I hadn't interrupted them. Somewhere they both like? I got a little shudder. I was worried I'd choose wrong. I had a think...and decided on a little Italian place nearby. Everyone likes Italian, and they had these little semi-circular booths you can sit in - I thought they might be nice and cosy for us. When we pulled up outside the cute little Italian restaurant, the girls in the back made noises of contentment at my choice.

Once inside, I requested a booth for us and we were walked over by our (rather pretty) waitress to our seats. The booth was about two thirds of a full circle, with comfy black leather seats, and it was separated from the adjacent ones by a high wooden frame decorated with paintings of Italy. They were relatively private.

We slid into the booth, with Maddy insisting that Emma sat between myself and her. We ordered our drinks and our food and chatted happily away, having a wonderful time as Emma and Maddy got to know each other.

In the break before dessert, Maddy looked over at me with a wicked grin and gestured for me to come closer. We all leaned our heads closer together to converse more quietly.

'I'm starting to feel pretty horny after these drinks,' Maddy giggled, 'do you remember the "gift" you got me Ben?'

I nodded in the affirmative, and I could tell where this was going.

'Well, I have them on right now, and I thought it would be fun for you and Emma to have a bit of fun with the controls!'

She reached into her bag and pulled out the small remote control and slid it across the table to Emma and I. The confusion over what it was was evident in Emma's eyes, so I gently suggested she should press number 1. Still wondering what it was, she picked up the remote and pressed the button.

Maddy instantly let out a gasp as she felt the vibrating underwear flick on under her dress. Her mouth opened slightly and her body trembled as the pleasure coursed into her pussy. Emma's mouth dropped open as she realised what the remote controlled, and she turned to look at me questioningly with wide eyes. I grinned and nodded at her, answering her silent question.

Emma glanced down at the remote and then smiled wickedly at Maddy, who was looking back at her with "fuck me" eyes. She pressed the next button, turning the vibrator up to level 2, which caused a low moan to escape Maddy.

Our waitress came back over to take our dessert orders as Maddy tried to control her breathing and order as if nothing was happening. She was looking a bit flushed and had a light sheen of sweat on her brow. The waitress noticed.

'Are you ok ma'am?' she asked, 'Do you need some water or anything?'

'No, no, I'm fine.' Maddy replied, 'Just so hard to decide on what I want!'

Emma and I placed our orders as Maddy tried to focus on the menu, before the waitress turned back to her. I saw Emma's hand shift slightly under the table and I knew what was coming. She pressed the number 3 on the remote just as Maddy started talking to the waitress.

'I think I've decided...' Maddy began, and then audibly moaned as she felt the power of the vibrator increase.

'Ohhhhh, they all look so good!' she gasped out breathlessly trying to hide her moan, 'I'll just have the gelato!' she blurted out as she tried to control her trembling body.

'Good choice. And what flavour would you like?' she enquired.

'Ohhh god!' Maddy gasped, 'Um...well...ummm...you surprise me!'

Maddy managed to get the words out and smile up at the waitress until she strolled away with her notepad. She then collapsed back against the seat, allowing her body to tremble with the pleasure. She fired daggers at us from her eyes, but I could tell she was enjoying it regardless. She leaned forwards to whisper to us.

'Oh my God, I'm so fucking wet and horny right now!'

Emma's eyes were fixed on Maddy and still wide as she stared at her with uncontrolled lust. I could tell that Emma was also getting turned on by the scenario. I pressed myself against her and whispered quietly into her ear.

'I think you should make her cum...right here...at this table.'

Emma turned to look at me, the slight glaze to her look indicating how turned on she actually was. She bit her lip seductively and nodded slightly. She looked back at Maddy who smiled widely at us, knowing what our secret conversation meant.

'I want you to make me cum Emma!' Maddy said quietly, 'I'm so horny thinking of fucking you later! I want to cum for you right here and now!'

Emma's mouth was open wide, and her finger pressed down onto the number 4 as she stared transfixed at Maddy. Maddy gasped loudly and bit down to prevent a moan escaping her, as she felt the panties vibrate powerfully against her clit. I could feel the table shaking as she held onto it tightly with one hand while her trembling body shook with pleasure.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!' Maddy whispered like a mantra as she started getting close to her orgasm.

'I'm so fucking close Emma!' she gasped out, 'Please make me cum! Please!'

Emma was in a daze, staring at Maddy basically cumming right in front of her in a restaurant booth. While I'd told her about some of the wild things we'd done, I think it was still an experience for her to see it in person. I leaned close and gently reminded her that there was still one more level on the remote. She glanced down and moved her finger over the number 5 button. She pressed down.

It was like a bolt of lightning struck Maddy. She moaned loudly before clamping a hand over her mouth. Her eyes rolled and her body shook violently as her pussy couldn't take anymore pleasure before exploding.

'I'm cumming! Fuck!' Maddy whispered, 'Oh God Emma! Fuck! Oh shit! I'm cumming so hard! I'm gonna squirt!'

One hand dipped below the table, and I knew from experience that she was sliding her panties to the side and rubbing her throbbing clit. I heard the splattering sound of her pussy juices hitting the ground under the table. Emma exclaimed in surprise as some the squirt splashed against her legs, at the same time I felt her hot juices hit my legs.

I was further away, so didn't get hit again, but Emma gasped and jumped slightly a few more times as jet after jet of Maddy's squirt shot from her cunt all over the floor and onto Emma. The table was shaking and I could hear the rattle of the cutlery as one of Maddy's hands gripped the edge of the table tightly. Her face was scrunched up in pleasure as she tried to hold back her moans, with only the slightest sounds squeaking through.

Emma turned off the vibrator as Maddy finally stopped cumming all over the toy and the floor. I took a quick glance under the table, and even with the poor lighting I could see the juices from Maddy's pussy glistening softly on the floor. Maddy's face was flushed and some of her hair was stuck haphazardly to her forehead.

The waitress came back over with our desserts and Maddy managed to gasp out her thanks as she placed them down on the table. She picked up her spoon and I could hear the clatter of the metal against her bowl as her hand was still trembling with post-pleasure tremors.

We quickly finished up and paid and headed out to the carpark. All of us were now turned on and in no doubt in which direction this was heading.

The car was a little way away from other people in the carpark, and as soon as we were close to it and out of earshot Maddy could finally release.

'Holy fuck Emma that was so fucking hot!' She exclaimed, 'You made me cum so fucking hard! Fuck!'

Emma grinned shyly back at her, 'It was so hot to watch you too. I've never seen anyone cum so hard...and especially squirt like that!'

Maddy clearly couldn't wait any longer and stepped in quickly to Emma and put her arms around her. Stepping up on her toes to the taller girl, one hand went behind her head and pulled her down into a kiss. I heard Emma take a sharp, surprise breath before relaxing into it. Maddy pressed herself close against Emma, kissing her deeply and with more and more urgency.

After what felt like ages but was probably less than a minute, I coughed softly to get their attention. Maddy laughed as she broke the kiss, looking back at me over her shoulder as she grinned and rolled her eyes at me. Emma was still in a dazed state, as if she was still wondering what had just happened.

'Fine!' Maddy sighed, 'Let's get home Ems - I think Ben is getting a bit frustrated!'

'You ok Ems?' I asked as Maddy opened the back door and Emma still hadn't moved.

That broke her trance, 'Umm...yea. Yea.' She replied, 'Sorry yea I'm good! Just...that was my first kiss with a girl...so just yea...wow!'

Maddy laughed, 'You'd better get used to it Emma!' as she winked at her and jumped into the back seat of my car. Emma followed her in the back seat and I jumped in and started the engine.

'I'm so fucking horny Ben, so please get us home as fast as possible!' Maddy said as she cuddled up against Emma in the back seat.

As we drove home, I was trying to ensure that my brain was taking enough blood from my groin area to be able to drive safely. I could hear soft whispering from the back seat as the girls conversed quietly. My mind was running wild on what (I hoped) they were planning to do with me. It went quiet as we passed the halfway point, and I glanced in the mirror to see that Maddy was back to kissing Emma.

It was hard to keep my eyes on the road and I could feel my cock rising and starting to throb. I kept glancing in the mirror to see the girls melded together as they kissed each other. I could hear soft moans coming from them both and some gasps of pleasure. I could smell the sex in the air as Maddy's panty-less pussy got more and more turned on. I gunned it as fast as I dared without wanting to get pulled over. A few minutes later we were back at my place, and I practically slammed the brakes on as soon as I hit the driveway.

'Oh thank fuck we're here!' gasped Maddy as she broke the kiss with Emma, 'I'm so fucking horny and wet right now!'

My pants were uncomfortably tight around my cock, as my thick head bulged against the material. As soon as the door shut behind us, Maddy basically threw herself on me. She kissed me, hard, and moaned against me as her hand reached down and felt my rock hard cock through my pants. Her fingers fumbled for a couple of seconds, before she lowered the zipper and reached inside to free my cock above the waistband of my boxers.

As she slid my cock carefully out of my fly, she grasped it gently in her hand, stroking it up and down with a slow swirling motion. She lowered herself to her knees in front of me, her eyes fixed upon my thick, throbbing cock. I moaned as she leaned forward and engulfed my thick cock head in her warm mouth, feeling her tongue on the underside of my shaft. It felt so good, and I gasped loudly as Maddy swallowed more of my cock. I glanced over at Emma to see her transfixed, staring at Maddy on her knees sucking my thick shaft.

Maddy suddenly stood up and turned around.

'Fuck me now Ben!' she moaned, 'I need your cock inside me so fucking bad!'

I undid the button on my pants, and allowed them to fall to the ground, kicking them out of the way as I pulled my boxers further down to fully free my cock. My cock bounced and throbbed as I took the couple of steps towards Maddy. Flicking her skirt up onto her back, I could see her lips glistening with her juices as they peeked between her thighs.

I stepped close behind her, nudging her legs slightly wider apart to give me easy access to her horny, tight pussy. I heard her gasp as the tip of my cock head made contact with her pussy lips, and my hands gently gripped her hips. I looked over to see that Emma had moved into a position to see me clearly fucking Maddy and had slid her hand under her skirt and inside her panties.

I could feel the heat from Maddy's pussy on my cock head and the slick juices that were coating her lips. I grabbed her hips more tightly and in one smooth stroke I split her horny little cunt open with my thick cock. I slid into her like a hot knife through butter as my cock head glided deep inside her, pressing apart her slick, tight walls.

Maddy moaned loudly and arched her back as my cock plunged into her until my balls were resting against her pussy lips. She was dripping wet and I could feel the muscles of her cunt gripping my cock tightly as she adjusted to my girth inside her.

'Oh God Ben! You feel so fucking good inside me!' she moaned, as she braced against the wall, 'Fuck you feel so big! Please fuck me! Please! I need to cum so fucking bad!'

At those words I started thrusting my cock slowly in and out of her molten pussy, feeling her tight lips sliding along my shaft as I filled her desperate hole with my throbbing cock. I was rock hard and buried deep inside her and started fucking her harder as her moans increased. Emma was watching intently as her hand fingered her own pussy inside her panties. She was also gasping and moaning as she touched her horny clit.

Maddy's body was trembling as my cock slid in and out of her tight, slick cunt. Her legs were shaking with the pleasure as she whimpered and gasped and moaned as my thick shaft split her open. I could feel the walls of her pussy rippling along my shaft and I could tell that she was already so close to cumming - especially after the fun at the restaurant and in the car.

'Oh fuck Ben I'm gonna cum already!' Maddy whimpered right on cue, 'Fuck! Oh God I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Shit! Ungh...fuck!!'

The rest of Maddy's moans turned into incoherent babbling as her cunt clenched on my cock and then exploded. I could feel her squirt splash onto my balls, and down onto my legs as her spasming cunt sprayed jets of her girl cum all over me. The pressure got too high, and it forced my rock hard cock out of her pussy, and her juices continued to squirt from her hole all over the floor. Her legs were trembling so hard she was on the verge of collapse as she screamed out her pleasure - her hands pressed into the wall desperately supporting her.

My rock hard cock was bobbing gently while drops of her girl cum dripped from the tip of my cock, joining the puddle Maddy had made on the floor. I'd almost forgotten that Emma was there and then heard her gasps of pleasure. I glanced over to see that the panties had now been abandoned and were dropped down around her ankles as she rubbed her pussy frantically. Her other hand had pulled the top of her dress and her bra down over her left breast and she was playing with her nipple.

'Oh fuck that's so hot! I'm gonna cum too!' Emma moaned out, watching Maddy spray her juices all over my cock and the floor.

'I'm cumming! Fuck! Oh shit!' Emma moaned loudly.

She convulsed powerfully and the hand playing with her breast quickly grabbed hold of the hall table to steady herself. Her legs trembled as well - although not as violently as Maddy's - as her orgasm hit her. The table shook as her hand gripped it tightly through her orgasmic contractions.

Suddenly Maddy dropped to the floor, and I thought that maybe her legs had finally stopped supporting her. Instead, she turned around on her knees with her eyes fixed on my thick cock, coated in her glistening juices. She reached out to cup my balls, causing my cock to twitch and throb.

'Get down here with me Emma and suck his cock!' Maddy suddenly demanded.

Emma's eyes widened in surprise, and still riding the mini high of her orgasm she moved towards us in a kind of trance, kicking off her panties from around her ankles. Maddy reached out her hand to grab Emma's, and pulled her gently down to her knees next to her, both girls kneeling before my thick, throbbing cock.

'Suck it Ems.' Maddy demanded, 'Taste my pussy on Ben's big thick cock.'

Emma was still in her orgasmic trance, but still stared at Maddy in surprise. I don't think she quite knew how to react to the last statement. Her eyes flicked between my gently bobbing cock and Maddy's face. Her eyes were glazed slightly with her horny feelings overwhelming her. Maddy put her hand gently on Emma's shoulder and with some slight pressure guided her toward my cock.

Maddy gripped my cock gently at the base, holding it steady for Emma as got to within an inch of my throbbing cock head. She suddenly leaned forward and engulfed my thick cock head between her lips. She moaned softly, her lips vibrating on my shaft as she felt my throbbing cock fill her mouth, and tasted Maddy's wet pussy for the first time. Her tongue darted out of her mouth, licking and teasing all of Maddy's juices from my cock as she continued moaning.

'Fuck!' Emma gasped, as she pulled back from my cock, 'Holy fuck your cock is so thick for my mouth Ben!'

'Good girl for sucking it.' Maddy smiled at her, as she fondled my balls, 'How does my pussy taste?'

'Oh, fuck it tastes so good Maddy!' Emma moaned.

'Make him cum Emma...make Ben cum all over your face!' Maddy moaned.

Emma leaned forward and began licking up and down my shaft, ensuring she got all the sweet nectar from Maddy's pussy into her mouth. Her warm tongue teased all around my shaft and cock head, making me groan in pleasure. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls after being inside Maddy's cunt as well as the teasing earlier.

I looked down to see Emma take my cock back in between her lips, and her head move back and forth as she took my thick cock head as deep as possible in her mouth. Maddy moved in close to Emma, whispering what I imagine to be filthy sweet nothings into her ear. Emma moaned and whimpered at Maddy's words as she sucked my big cock, trying to draw my cum out.

'Fuck that feels so good!' I gasped out, 'I'm getting close!'

Emma moaned loudly and the vibrations of her mouth on my cock set the cum boiling in my balls. I could feel my cock throbbing in her warm mouth, and my legs were trembling lightly as I could feel I was about to explode.

12