Fun Before the Wedding

Story Info
Things get hot and heavy before a wedding.
9.9k words
3.33
8.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Penis Shop

"Wow. That is a big one. You sure you need something that big?"

"Well, I do want to impress her on our honeymoon."

"Are you sure that will even fit inside her?"

"I will send her a text if that's what I decide on, and I am sure she can get something that will work with it. It will be fun. Let's keep looking for other things though. I want to try to get more than just one, if I can."

Ted and his best man Alex unhooked the huge penis from where it was hanging on display, then went over to a counter where a salesman was standing "What do you suggest for a newlywed on his honeymoon?" Ted put the giant penis on the counter. He wanted whatever he chose to be perfect.

"Well, this is one of our most popular models for newlywed couples." The salesman's bent down and picked a penis attachment considerably smaller than the one Ted had chosen, from inside the display case. "This one has 24 built in adjustable speeds, vibration modes, and thrusting options. Additional ones can be programmed. Built with some of the finest components. It can interface with just about all the new vagina models released this year. It is quite a step up from anything we have been able to offer before. It comes in a wide range of sizes and colors. And it Is on sale today. Would you like to try it out?"

Ted thought it was certainly the safest option. Though he was still very tempted by the very large one. Maybe he could get both. He thought of his budget. It would be tight.

"Yes, let me try these two out if you don't mind." Ted pushed the huge penis attachment towards the salesman.

The salesman looked at the huge penis and couldn't help but think, idiot. He is still in it's the size the matters mindset. The jerk doesn't know the finer points of sex yet. But he will learn, and he will be back here for something smaller, but with more finesse and options than just straight out thrusting of a huge dick.

"Excellent choices. If you will just follow me to the changing room area, you can test them out."

Ted and Alex followed the salesman to the back of the shop. The salesman pulled back a curtain over a doorway. "Use whatever room is free. Let me know your decision. I will be upfront at the counter."

Ted and Alex found an empty room. Ted pulled his pants and underwear off. There was certainly nothing strange about this. Alex had seen Ted naked, or certainly any number of his cocks hundreds of times. Penises, vaginas, breasts, chests, were fashion statements and were frequently displayed at parties and get togethers, if not in public.

Ted was wearing his regular sex penis, as opposed to one of his every day penises, so he could make a comparison with what he was buying. His sex penis was several years old now and certainly didn't have all the new technology. But it was the best he could afford at the time. But now that he was getting married he felt he needed to upgrade significantly, even if it was going to cost him an arm and a leg. And those two things were certainly very expensive.

He looked at the walls surrounding him. There were dozens and dozens of various shapes and types of vaginas and mouths. Ted tried to find one he felt looked most like what Samantha's at the moment. Yes, that one. He pulled it down and fitted it into the realistic dummy on the table. He slid his sex penis inside it. Hmmmm. Maybe something a little tighter. He removed the vagina and went back to the wall and went down a size. When he tried that out it seemed very much like Sam. He knew she would be getting new vaginas for the honeymoon, but this was the best he could do to simulate what she would feel like at the moment.

Ok, now to try out the new penises. See if they were any better than what he already had. He wanted to try out the popular model first. He removed his regular cock and attached the new one. Then slid into the vagina. Fuck! Wow! This is awesome. The sensations that the new penis were sending through him was like nothing he had ever experienced. He tried out a few of the different modes. "Wow, Alex! You wouldn't believe what this feels like!"

It sucks not having enough money to get the best when you are young. He could make up for all that now. He kept thrusting in and out. Shit, this is amazing. Any second now he was going to cum.

"I like it. I like it a lot. I think I will get this one."

Then he removed the popular penis and put on the huge one. He REALLY loved the way it looked. It made him feel powerful and macho. But when he tried to put it into the vagina, there was no way it would fit. Hmmmm. Well Sam would just have to upgrade her vagina size significantly too. But he kind of wanted to keep it a secret until the honeymoon. He had the idea to text Sam's friend Cathy and ask her opinion about it and perhaps have her buy the larger vagina and give it to Sam as a surprise on her wedding day.

Ted texted Cathy with his idea and a photo and a description of the product. Luckily he had a really good relationship with Cathy, so he didn't feel too embarrassed about asking.

It didn't take but for a minute for Cathy to write Ted back.

"Are you fucking crazy!! Are you trying to kill her? That is ridiculous. Stick to something more reasonable in size, Ted. Do you need my help? I know what she likes, owns, and what she has bought already. If you need my help, give me a call. Cathy."

He texted her back. "Thanks for the advice, I'll take it from here."

Ted looked at the large penis still attached to him. Shit. He really wanted it. But if Sam was going to get mad at him, it wasn't going to be worth it. He really liked the popular model, but he would like to get something else. Back to the salesman he guessed.

Ted and Alex went back to the sales counter.

"Well, I do want this one." Ted pointed to the popular model. "But I not going to get this one." He reluctantly shoved the big penis towards the salesman. "What else do you have. I have heard there are penises now that literally are so intense you could die."

The salesman made a face. "Well, such things DO exist, but they are extremely dangerous and illegal. One can only get those on the black market. We don't sell them here, obviously. We do have a few things that come close and have been approve by the FDA. They are many levels down from what you are talking about, as many people do have weak hearts, etc, but are still many step above the popular model you are buying. They are very expensive though. If you are interested I can show you. We have those units in a special VIP room, for privilege customers" The salesman looked at Ted with a questioning eye. He seriously doubted Ted had enough money to buy one.

"How much?" Ted asked.

When the salesman told Ted the price range he turned a little white.

"Well, do you have anything in between or unique penis, that I could afford?" Ted wasn't willing to give up and just settle for the popular model.

"Not really, sir. The model you have chosen really is the best option for you. We have never had any complaints, and many, many, raves from our customers."

Ted and Alex talking it over quietly out of range of hearing of the salesman and Alex finally convinced Ted to go for the popular model and try to be happy with it. Maybe they could come back another day and try some other penises out, some with unusual features perhaps. Ted didn't really want to show up to his honeymoon with just one new penis, but he didn't know what else to do at the moment. That would be incredibly lame and embarrassing to have only one penis. He would have to do some more research and perhaps buy something online.

Ted went back to the sales counter. "Ok, I'll just take that one for now. Thanks."

"We do have other items I could show you, sir. For instance over here." The salesman moved to a different part of the counter and removed several items from the display case. "This mouth appendage would be an excellent choice for a honeymoon. As you can see it's a mouth penis. It can be used in normal sex positions with your regular penis in her vagina and this in her mouth, or in the 69 position. It can even be swapped with your partner's mouth. Very popular."

Ted picked the penis-mouth appendage up and examined it. His mind started making images of all the things he could do with it with Sam. "Yes, I like it. I will take this too. Anything else?"

"Let's see. We have this double penis appendage if your lady is into anal. We do sell quite a few of them. We also have penis toes and fingers. We usually sell those as a set. And for a discount sell a compatible female version, vagina toes and fingers."

Ted thought it over, and said to himself, what the hell, the honeymoon should be extra extra special. Even if he had to take an extra loan out at the bank. "I'll take all three. The double penis, and both sets of fingers and toes, male and female. You have my size, and color. I will send over information later concerning my fiancé's dimensions." He might need to take out a loan, but what the fuck.You only live once, even if it is for a very very long time.

"Great choices. You won't regret your decisions." The salesman was thinking that he would make a nice commission today. And at least Ted didn't buy the very cheap and stupidly huge penis he was originally looking at. "Should only take a few days. I will alert you when everything is ready to be picked up. We can even send them to you if you want."

"Send them to me. Ted reached his arm out and waved it over the scanner. Everything you need to know should be in there. If not, give me a call." Ted said.

"Excellent! It's been a pleasure doing business with you. If you need any further assistance let me know. I am here 24/7l, I never leave."

Only then did Ted and Alex realize the salesman was a Bot. Ted thought, these things are getting more realistic all the time. It's scary. But I guess no more than all the improvements they have made on human organ replacements and appendages. In the beginning, everything had looked very clunky and artificial. Now you couldn't tell a replacement from real flesh. Of course, now days, people didn't want to look the same all the time, or be restricted to what nature had "designed", how they were born. Some people took it to extreme levels, but most fell into some sort of convention and the fashion of the day. It was hard to keep up sometimes though.

Ted and Alex left the store soon thereafter. And Ted said, "I think I need a drink after that. There's a bar right over there. Let's go get drunk."

The Vagina Boutique

A week later, Sam went with her girlfriends to go vagina shopping. This was as an important bonding ritual before a wedding, right up there with picking out a dress.

Things were run differently in the higher end vagina boutiques. Sam came from a well to do family, and her mother let it be known to go all out in her selection. Sam and her friends sat on plush couches with champagne in hand as models went by showing off the latest fashion trends in vaginas.

Just a few years ago, flat smooth, hairless, baby lips were in. But things had changed the past year. No one would be caught dead with smooth lips these days. Now puffy lips were all the rage. Lips that were blazing red, and that stuck out and were a little meaty.

Women couldn't get enough of them in all sorts of shapes, colors, sensitivities, color, tightness and depths. Any woman without a dozen or so to choose from in her closet felt behind the times, and not a little embarrassed to go out to various functions.

Women's breasts had followed suit. They used to be small, flat. Now they were ridiculously huge and pointy. They weren't particularly comfortable, but they looked incredible and made men, and not a few women, lose their minds.

The nipples were very sensitive. Sam loved sensitive nipples. In fact, unbeknownst even to her best friends, she had a nipple fetish. She had ordered some very special nipples from a dark website that made those kinds of things, and she brought herself to orgasm playing with them constantly. Almost every night. She was hoping someday to be brave enough to tell Ted and have him tease or suck her off. She was that addicted to the sensation.

Even mouth fashion changed. Along with the massive breasts and big pussy lips, now women had very large pouty red lips. Ridiculous really. But somehow women bought into it, and ran around with the big breasts and big mouth and pussy lips. The inner sensitivity for oral sex was very high. And not just sensitivity for men, but more importantly for women. Women orgasmed almost as often from a cock being in her mouth than in her pussy. Even kissing could be an orgasmic experience, especially from an expensive or well used man's mouth appendage.

As Cathy, Trixie, Beth, and Wanda, sat on the couches and the models walked by the women made their opinions known to Sam.

"I could see you wearing that one to the beach." Trixie said. "That will turn some heads while you are sunning, and certainly get Ted worked up." Trixie giggled. She was getting a little silly under the influence of the champagne.

Sam motioned over to the head of the salon to put that one on the side for further consideration. Several more models walked by with more elegant vaginas.

"Very nice. Elegant. Stunning. You could wear that one out for a formal dinner or to go dancing." Said Cathy.

"We really need to focus on my wedding night vagina." Sam said. Though only used a few times, it must be perfect.

Beth motioned to the saleswomen and whispered to her what they wanted to see.

"Certainly. Give me just a few minutes." And she left to check her inventory and get the models ready.

Sam and her friends then were treated to a procession of the most beautiful vaginas they have ever seen. Wanda got her so worked up she could barely contain herself, and was tempted to finger herself, but restrained herself as best she could. God, I'm going to get myself off after this, she thought.

Trixie was nervous and had to ask. She leaned over to Sam and whispered, "Can you afford any of these?" Sam said quietly but loud enough for all in the room to hear if they wanted to. "Mom said she would pay for anything I wanted. The skies the limit."

There was quite a bit of back and forth on the merits and faults of the three of the best elegant vaginas they had seen that day, but finally they decided the only way to truly decide was for Sam to try them on.

Sam went behind the curtain, and one at time put each of the precious, beautiful vaginas on and went out and paraded in front of her friends.

Sam decided though on her own. "This one is the one. I feel so beautiful in it. So perfect." She spread the lips, inserted a finger, teased the clit. "Yes, this is the one."

Her girlfriends could tell that Sam loved it, so they loved it too, and gushed all kinds of encouraging words to her, even though most of them would have chosen differently.

By the time they were done Sam had orders for five different vaginas, and four sets of breasts and three mouths. She would have to come in later in the week for a fitting, and probably several more visits before everything was finalized.

Samantha though wasn't done shopping. She was going to order some kinky stuff online and surprise Ted. She didn't want her friends to know though. Well, maybe Cathy. Later the two of them would search the online stores for some fun stuff. Just thinking about it got Sam's pussy dripping. She needed to excuse herself and go to the bathroom and dial her pussy sensitivity back a notch or two.

The Bachelor Party

Alex had outdone even Ted's wildest fantasies of what his bachelor party would be like. There was booze, booze, booze, and more than one women for every man. Ted suspected Sam's father had a hand in this. In private, his future father in law let it be known that after the wedding if Ted broke his daughter's heart, he would, well, break Ted in two. And by the sound of it he meant that literally. But apparently his future father in law was willing to let Ted have a last fling. Something like, ok this is the line. After the marriage there is no crossing back.

All Ted's friends were wearing their best sex cocks, and not a few had rental penises. Very expensive rentals for the occasion. And the women ran the gamut from playing innocent school girls, to the exotic, to downright sluts, who let two or three of Ted's friends do them at the same time.

A few of them were sex bots, who had any number of sexual appendages they could put on or take off depending on the client's preferences. Want a woman with two vaginas at either end so you and your friend could fuck them at the same time. No problem. Want just two mouths. We can do that.

Though most of the women did not have the top of the line, pussies, tits, and mouths, their knockoffs could fool the guys. Most of them had not experienced anything like this before. They couldn't really tell the difference.

The women exuded intoxicating pheromones, that got the men high, jacked up, their thoughts pumped up to want the women. The men felt rushes of sexual desire coursing through their bodies, and there was nothing stopping them from acting on those desires. The pheromones played with the men's brains and they lost all inhibitions, not that they were restraining themselves very much anyway.

Some of the women had outrageously huge breasts, nipples like bullets that glowed in the dark. Same with their asses, mouth and pussy lips. So when they danced with the room lights off or turned down low, it was an incredible light show of gyrations and seduction. It was all coordinated to orgasmic rhythmic music, loud, body shaking music.

They gave Ted's friends lap dances. Their appendages, pulsating light in hypnotic patterns. Their bodies vibrated and buzzed. Not a few of Ted's friend came in their pants. Dark stains of shame, that became the butt of jokes that night and years afterward.

If you were brave enough to stick your cock in one of the professionals mouth, or into their pussies, you were going to have the time of your life, assuming you weren't so drunk you forgot what happened the next day. If you did remember, it was the memory of a lifetime. Many of Ted's friend fantasized about that night frequently until the day they died.

The women had tits that could give orgasms, mouths that could keep you on the edge of an orgasm for ten minutes, pussies that could literally crush your cock and tie it into knots.

A couple of women changed out some of the men's chests with specially designed sex chests that had hundreds of touch sensitive nodes all over its surface. The women had special designed hands with hundreds of "fingers" to interface with it. They would then play songs of great beauty that swept the men into a state of complete hypnotic orgasmic bliss. Few drugs could compete with the state it put the men into. In fact, some people got so addicted to it they spent most of their time in orgasm dens. Most people tried to limit how often they indulged in these kinds of sex games. It was the same sort of relation people had with cocaine or heroin in the past. But at a Bachelor party, people looked the other way for the night.

Normal women, girlfriends would never wear such trashy, gaudy, appliances, outside the home, though occasionally bought such things online that were delivered in plain brown boxes. They were only brought out on those special nights they wanted to fuck their husbands or boyfriends brains out in a naughty, slutty way. But they wouldn't be caught dead wearing such things normally.

There was plenty of extra cum, to reload your cock. Alex though, was getting worried as the night wore on, as the supply seemed to be going down extremely fast. He should have ordered more. But for now, no one cared, or thought about slowing down, pacing themselves. It was a full on fuckfest.