Fun Day of Golf Turns to Cuckolding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She speeds up a little more I feel myself ready to cum she said to me, "You want me to stop being a HOTWIFE now?"

I hesitate a minute and focus on her stroking my cock, breathing hard when she stops. I cry out "No Master I do not want you to stop being a HOTWIFE!"

She leaned over and kissed me on the lips as I drive and start stroking me and asked, "You want me to keep fucking men? Finding men for you to suck and get fucked, don't you?" She picked up her pace.

I let out, 'Yes Master, you can fuck anyone you desire and make me suck and get fucked by any of them!"

She really picks up the pace and I squirt into those panties. Cum oozed out of the lace on to her hand. She left the panties there so people on the highway can see.

She had me lick it off her hand and sat back in her seat and said, "I think I love this cuckold thing very much!"

We are almost home before she noticed I am still hard. She reaches over and strokes me some more. I gasp and moaned.

She said, "Tell me you are my cuckold bitch! Now say it!"

I let out, "I am your cuckold bitch!" She says, "Repeat it and ask me if you can cum!"

I repeat over and over "I am your cuckold bitch!" I feel the urge to cum and I say, "Master, can I cum?"

She smiles and said, "Tell me you crave the taste of cum!"

I lick my lips and cried out, "I crave cum! Please, Master, I need to cum! I crave cum, Master!"

She smiles and said, "Good bitch! You may cum!"

Again I unload more cum into the panties, again it leaks out on to her hand. She has me stick my tongue all the way out at a traffic light, with people watching.

We get home, wife tells me, "Take your shorts off and walk in with panties hanging on your cock and my, (HOTWIFE) ones on your ass."

She walks in wearing no panties and me having both on me soaked from everyone's cum. We both jump in the shower as I wash her and myself off.

We head to bed and fell fast asleep from a hard day's adventure!

12