Fun Flock Big Cock Contest Pt. 01

Story Info
Trounced teen returns to beg Central’s #1 MILF for sex.
4.5k words
4.21
11.9k
15
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/18/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
165 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Fun Flock Big Cock Contest

Prologue

Welcome to the prologue for the next adventures of Nicci Burton, Central's number one MILF. This one is similar to her origin story in that it is filled with my best efforts at a combination of humor, outrageousness, over-the-top entertainment, and sexual stimulation. If you haven't read that story, please do. If you don't feel like it, there is a recap here. This chapter does not contain any new sex. It contains character development and sets the stage for the meaty stuff that follows. Even though Nicci's adventures are a little crazy, the rest won't make as much sense if you don't read this one.

All characters are over the age of eighteen. There will be lots of stereotypes coming. I know they are stereotypes. That's what makes them funny. They are intended only for amusement. I strive to be an equal opportunity mocker. I believe deeply in the values of tolerance, acceptance, and inclusion. The number one MILF does too. Women are the best thing on the planet and should be protected and celebrated.

This is a work of comic-book-style erotic fiction. Any similarities to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is the whole point of this romp. The names have been changed to protect the innocent as well as the guilty.

Suspend some disbelief and have fun.

For Nicolle Burton, the area's most fuckable mother, at least as voted by most young males in the region, it had been a relatively normal year following the crazy events of last summer. She regretted ever playing along with the stupid bounty that doofus Dork had informed her about when he told her she was Central High School's number one MILF. The eighteen-year-old's subsequent obsession with her, and her simultaneous infatuation with his inhumanly large penis had resulted in Dork's near-death experience at the end of the summer.

Nicci hadn't seen or heard from Dork again, and she was determined to keep it that way. She adored her husband and kids, had a terrific life, and did not want any of that jeopardized. Her local social media empire and her group of rowdy women, the Fun Flock, was as popular as ever. Life could be mundane and repetitive. She planned to resume her very successful career in the fall. Parenting and keeping the spark alive with her awesome hubby was tough and exhausting, but she knew it was all worth the effort.

No matter how harmless she had believed Dork to be, she knew full well that allowing herself to become so smitten and entranced with his dick had been a big mistake. The problem was she hadn't been able to stop herself. Big cocks had always been her thing. A large rooster was the mascot of the Fun Flock, and while the reference wasn't openly stated, all the ladies in the club got a kick out of the inside-joke it signified.

Hell, she had married her husband at least partially because he had one. Stupid, harmless, nerdy Dork from up the street shocked her by having by far the most gigantic one she had ever seen, and she had found herself feeling completely enthralled and overcome with an insatiable, airhead horniness whenever she saw it. As a proponent of girl power, she wasn't proud of that involuntary reaction in the least.

So, as the months and seasons passed, she was happy to return to the driver's seat in her life. She had overcome Dork's friend Matt's feeble attempts to blackmail her with all the pictures he had taken to verify Dork's conquest of her for the bounty money. She and Dork had both survived their final encounter, her marriage was intact, no one was the wiser, and her social status had never been higher with her wild crew of girlfriends. She even had the fabulous red, Chanel bag she'd bought with some of her share of the bounty, and even though the term handbag whore seemed more appropriate than ever, she quite loved that bag.

Her popularity among local males of all ages had not declined at all, but she tried to stay unaffected by it. She had the body of a Penthouse Pet, the face of a movie star, and she stood out dramatically among the regular crowd. Through her self-deprecating, goofy style and girl-power energy in the Fun Flock, she was admired by women in the community and at the same time she was desired by the men. Sure, they could be catty and jealous, but women wanted to be her, and men wanted to fuck her, and she was kind of on top of the world except for having to deal with her anxiety, OCD, motherhood, wifehood and all the regular bullshit of life nobody saw beneath the surface.

A lot of the time the obvious male obsession with her was annoying; other times, she was oblivious to it; and at others, she liked messing with them. She viewed that as a woman's prerogative. She always wore whatever she wanted, and that mostly meant lounge clothes. In the warmer weather, though, her lounge clothes didn't amount to much clothing at all, and that was where we were as summer had come around again. Mostly, despite outward appearances, she was anti-social and a total homebody.

When she did leave the house, though, it was always an experience. Even trips to ShopRite were like community events. Married men with their sons, young men and old men, would follow her through the aisles pushing their shopping carts and trying not to be too obvious. She was like a scantily clad Pied Piper, and the guys were the rats. She'd be wearing something like a pair of clingy, terry-cloth shorts and a loose tank top.

The shorts would ride up her ass, exposing her thick cheeks, and she'd usually let them stay that way, as the line of drooling bumblers would grow and grow while she shopped for her family's groceries. The male employees of the grocery store would play rock/paper/scissors to see who would help her get her groceries to the car when she checked out.

Depending on her mood, and the type of guy walking her to her car, she might make a special show of bending over and pushing the groceries way into the back of her trunk, while the poor fool's eyes would be trained on her incredible ass. That ass would typically be exposed further as she wiggled and adjusted her groceries for an unnecessarily long time. She preferred teasing either the much older or younger workers, and if she saw a tent in their pants by the time the last bag was loaded, she considered it a job well done.

Walmart was a little different story. The employees there were weirder, and while the same kinds of things would happen, she liked to get out of there quickly, and didn't allow them to escort her to her car or provide any extra show.

She worked out daily, running often to stay in shape and clear her mind. Her routes through town on her six-mile runs were well-known, and for those lucky enough to see her jogging in her Nike Pro shorts, with her blatant camel toe that she never seemed to notice; her juicy, bouncing ass; and huge, heaving breasts - it was like a slow-motion scene from an Adam Sandler movie.

Anyway, everywhere she went, moments like this would occur. Men of all ages would slobber, drool, and embarrass themselves. She would ignore them. They would try to figure out a way to get closer, to get a longer, better look at the popular MILF. She would barely pay attention. Occasionally, she would get a lewd proposition, or a proposal of some kind she would summarily reject.

Women who recognized her from the Fun Flock would greet her like a local celebrity, practically wanting an autograph. So it went throughout the year, but in the summer, the feeding frenzy was always at its height because the suburban sex goddess wore so little and looked so incredibly mouth-watering; while perpetually believing she was just a relatable wife and mom.

With the return of summer, Nicci had returned to the pool. In the backyard of her fancy home was a secluded oasis featuring a fenced-in pool with gorgeous landscaping and a generous entertaining space. She loved the privacy she experienced, and she loved laying out, relaxing, and getting tanned. She had a nearly endless supply of skimpy bathing suits, bikinis, and monokinis, and she rotated them all regularly. She enjoyed her summer fashions and enjoyed looking so damn good in them without fully realizing how much different she looked than all the other women around town.

She spent a lot of money on Botox and a lot of time exercising to maintain her ample, genetic gifts at the highest possible level. She was prissy perfect and porn-star sexy, all in one petite package, and though she was larger-than-life around town, she was just a normal woman inside with all her own issues. Alone by her pool, she didn't have a care in the world.

Summer went on, and she felt relaxation rapidly shifting to boredom. Last summer had been crazy, and if she was being honest this summer seemed a bit dull by comparison. She had heard through the neighborhood grapevine that Dork wasn't even in town anymore, and she figured that was for the best. A gal couldn't do something stupid if there wasn't anyone stupid to do. No Dork meant no temptation while she lay around. She giggled at the memories and sipped her drink, while thumbing endlessly through her phone. Boredom had really gotten her tangled-up in trouble last summer.

At the other end of the very nice development in which she lived, another teenage neighbor, Matt, resided with his mom and grandfather. Matt had spent the entire year feeling frustrated that he no longer had all the pictures he had taken of Mrs. Burton, Dork and himself on that incredible day the two of them had sex with her. He was a slight nineteen-year-old with a techy side, and his pal, Dork, had enlisted him to record proof that Dork had finally achieved the impossible dream and fucked Central's #1 MILF.

Graduating high school seniors voted on the area's number one MILF as they finished their career at the large regional school in the area. Each of them also contributed a small ante to a Venmo account that was to be awarded to the lucky guy who bagged the highest-rated MILF - an event no one believed would ever happen. The whole thing had been a lark. No one could remember who started the idea, but everyone knew Nicolle Burton had been the reason. She had won the popular vote every year the bounty had existed, and the pot had grown quite large. The stewards of the account never thought there would be a payout, and they had required proof to release the funds.

When Mrs. Burton found out all those photos existed, she had outsmarted Matt. In one deft move, she tricked him, shoved him in the pool, instantly deleted all the photos from his phone while he struggled to get out, and he hadn't seen her since. She had been worried about them getting used against her, and he had to admit she had a point. The loss of those precious pictures hadn't stopped him from jerking off, as many as three times a day, to his vivid memories of fucking her in the ass, though! Who cared if it only happened because she was lobotomized by Dork's monstrous dick? It had been amazing.

Having been to the promised land once, Matt yearned for more of Mrs. Burton. He was a lazy teenager and horny all the time. He adored her ass. Having gotten so lucky with her, he spent most of the year obsessing over the number one MILF, and scheming ways he might get one more chance to experience his fantasies as something real.

She had humiliated him and kicked him out of her yard, and he had been too cowed to return, but a year of jerking off and thinking about her had made him desperate, and he was determined to try another visit.

It was a hot summer day in July when that visit finally happened.

He stood at the top of the gate to the fenced-in pool in her private backyard and felt very nervous and excited. Through the gate, down the stone staircase and past the butterfly bushes, hibiscus and other landscaping that created such seclusion, Matt could see the object of his perverted fantasies tanning on an inflatable watermelon island floating in her pool.

She looked even sexier than he remembered. Some girls were beautiful. Some were pretty. Mrs. Burton was gorgeous. More than anything, however, she was sexy. So much sexier than anyone else. She just screamed sex. And she was real. He felt breathless.

She was laying on her back wearing only a pair of tiny bikini bottoms with some kind of animal print on them and a pair of sunglasses. He watched her floating on the round raft for a while, looking very relaxed. Gravity had pulled her large breasts toward the sides of her chest, and her amazing body looked toned, feminine, and flawless, with her blonde hair clipped in a messy bun on her head. Eventually, she paddled to the side and waded off the raft, up the underwater pool steps and sat back down on her chaise lounge to check her phone.

He took a deep breath and called her name. "Hello!" he shouted nervously. "Mrs. Burton?"

"Who's there?"

"You probably don't remember me. It's Matt. We met last summer. May I come in?"

"No, you may not," she said, as she got up and walked across the deck toward the hardscaped steps that led up to the gate. She seemed to have forgotten she was topless, and Matt was thrilled to watch her big, naked tits swaying wantonly as she walked toward him.

She looked up at him at the top of the steps, recognized him immediately and shook her head.

"I can't believe you have the stones to come back here. We met last summer?" She waged her finger in the air. "You call that 'met'?"

"Ummmmmm," he stammered.

"I call that fucked me in the ass," she said snidely. Her large, shapely boobs jiggled with her animated movements while she shit-talked him. "What are you doing back here?"

"I just wanted..."

"You know what, I don't care why you're here or what you wanted. It was a rhetorical question! Shoo!"

She waved her pretty hand dismissively. She then turned around and walked back to her chair, while Matt watched that famous ass of hers sway and shake tauntingly. She plopped down and gestured again for him to go with a wave of the back of a pretty hand while holding her phone with the other. He slunk away and made the long walk back to his house in frustration.

Immediately upon getting to his room, he locked the door and imagined Mrs. Burton and those big tits of hers. He visualized her licking and sucking her own nipples on that chair before begging him to fuck her. He jerked off twice to the fresh images of her in his head, before calming down and deciding not to give up yet.

The next two days were raining, but the following was sunny. He went to ShopRite and got a big bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. He stole one of his mom's bottles of wine, and he went back to Mrs. Burton's house.

Today she was tanning on her lounge chair, laying on her stomach wearing thong bikini bottoms. The matching triangle top was laying on the ground next to her. Her quivering, tanned cheeks glowed in the sunshine, and her whole body glistened with oil. He was rock hard in an instant. He looked down at her and swallowed hard. He felt like he was starting to drool and wiped his mouth quickly.

"Mrs. Burton! Hello again!" he cried.

No response.

"Mrs. Burton?" he shouted.

He realized she was wearing Air Pods and couldn't hear him. He decided he had to go for it, took a deep breath, opened the gate, and walked purposefully down to her chair. He was standing a few feet away from her spectacular, nearly nude body. He could have reached out and touched her glorious, dreamy ass. Instead, he restrained himself and called her name loudly again.

She turned her head in shock and saw him there. She scrambled off the chair with her tits and ass jiggling crazily and shouted, "What the fuck!" as she turned to face him. "Dude!" she said. "Too much! You're trespassing! This is my fucking house!"

As she shredded him with her eyes and tried mostly unsuccessfully to cover her massive boobs with her slender forearms, she noticed the flowers, candy, and wine in his hands, and shook her head in creeped-out astonishment. "Are you kidding me? I don't know where you think that's going to get you. Give them to someone your age that you're NOT going to fuck in the ass when she isn't looking." She continued shaking her head, even after she had finished speaking.

"I'm really sorry about last year," he stammered. "I just thought maybe you'd like these, and I just want to tell you that I.......like........"

"You like...what?" she asked derisively.

"I like don't know, but I just think you're like the sexiest woman in the universe," he said.

She cocked her head at him. She was wearing a neon-yellow running visor along with the neon-pink thong bikini bottoms.

She noticed his eyes focused on her exposed, dark nipples she had thought she was successfully covering. She gave up, dropped her arms to her side and looked directly at him while his eyes widened excitedly and remained sophomorically fixated on her stupendous rack.

"I'll be sure to let my husband know he made the right choice," she said, with a hint of softening in her tone. She sat down on the lounge and crossed her legs at the ankles, boobs heaving some more. "You can leave the flowers and wine on the table over there. Thanks, I guess. But listen, dude, last year is over. Seriously. I made a mistake and you got lucky." She nodded her head for emphasis to help him understand. "Super lucky, right? You also took it, like, way too far, you know what I mean?"

Matt swallowed hard, and he stared at the sex goddess while she talked.

"Cat got your tongue?" she giggled lightly.

"Please," he mumbled.

"Please?" she replied, mocking him bitchily. "Please what?"

"Please, one more time, please?"

She snorted and laughed out loud while her big tits jiggled. "Props for being direct, kid, but that's a hard 'no'."

"But it's all I think about."

She smiled smugly and shook her head at him. She almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

"Join the club!" she laughed. "This whole town is full of you guys. The whole fucking county!"

"I know, I know. I just thought maybe."

"No offense, but part of what happened was, I got carried away...by something else. I'm not proud of that, you understand?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "I noticed."

"Noticed which thing?"

"Umm, how much you liked his dick?"

Nicci rolled her eyes. "Right. OK." The MILF goddess looked up at the desperate teenager for a few silent seconds, appraising him physically and finding him thoroughly uninspiring. He wasn't much in the looks department, but he sure was determined.

"Listen. I'll tell you what." She couldn't resist another jab. "You find me a dick as big as Dork's, and we'll talk." Then she laughed again, and looked at him, lowering her sunglasses to the tip of her nose and gazing playfully up at him for effect. After a pregnant pause she finished. "From what I recall, that isn't you, is it?"

As she picked up her phone to watch TikTok with a little sneer. Matt took the signal, turned, and left. Walking back home this time, he began to feel like maybe it hadn't gone so bad this time. His wheels were turning. She obviously didn't intend to do it, but she had given him an idea and a chance.

He got back to his room, jerked off vigorously to the fresh thought of analizing the bitchy Mrs. Burton, with her slutty, taunting face and outrageous, porn queen fuckbody, and went to work on a new plan.

____________________________________________________

The next few days were spent with Matt using all his nerdy, tech know-how and perverted brainpower to create an anonymous website and connect it to several new social media accounts.

He slipped his mom's credit card out of her wallet one night when she was sleeping and paid for a few well-placed ads on sex sites like Pornhub and OnlyFans hyper-targeted to a fifty-mile radius of their zip code. He put some plans together and sent some communications out and began marketing an internet contest to find the biggest cock around. He knew there would be no shortage of ego-driven bozos competing for the honor.

CasualK9
CasualK9
165 Followers
12