Fun in Las Vegas with my MILFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She responded, "Jack, does what Sandy did, come in here and kiss you in front of me, is that going to happen all the time? Didn't she know we were together, my God, we were both naked. She must have known we just had sex. I don't know if I like that very much."

Dana grabbed my hands so I wouldn't fondle her until we got this issue resolved.

She was making a statement.

I laughed lightly, "So is there any difference between what Sandy did just now to you and Marie getting off the sofa this morning to go to breakfast and you taking her place naked next to me? Did Marie know you were going to get on the sofa with me?"

Dana replied, "I don't know for sure but I think she knew I would once she left."

Then I asked, "You didn't have an issue with me being with Lisa and then you a couple of weekends ago. Lisa was fine sharing me with you; I think she encouraged it."

Dana was silent.

I told her, "Dana, I can't control what other people do. I do know that people want to be around me when they understand that I am successful and that everyone around me has fun. Like being out at the pool, or going to dinner or taking trips. And, being in a new business like CYN Suits is cool; everyone sees the potential to be part of something that could go worldwide. And what happens is that people like Sandy find out about this from people like Akiko, who has never had as much fun in her life until she met me. And I think I could say the same thing about you."

Dana said, "What do you mean?'

I said, "Dana, did you ever have as much fun or as much sex or make as much money as you did the weekend you and Diana and Lisa and I were together? Or this weekend with everyone?"

"I had a blast Jack. You know that."

"Did you like getting your pussy licked by Lisa and me coming to your room and having sex with you early that Saturday morning?"

"Of course, I loved it, especially when you fucked my pussy and my ass and ate me out. You're the best lover Jack. You know how I feel about you. I love you."

"Dana, don't you want to have more fun times like that, like we're having this weekend? Get your degree and put your major to work? Hang out at a pool in Las Vegas and make new friends? Go to fine restaurants. And make even more money? And travel, doing a job you love?"

"Yes, of course."

"You have to give some to gain some. That is all I am trying to teach you."

"But I don't want to give you up Jack!"

"You're not Dana, you just have to learn to share me with others. But you still get almost everything you want. And more of other good things. By the way, how old are you?"

Dana replied, "I know I put down 27 on the model website where you found me but I am only 24."

And, I asked "How many boyfriends have you had?"

She smiled up at me and said "Just one before you Jack. That's why I am so tight. I was saving myself."

"When did you give it up?"

"Last month."

"And your ass?"

"You were my first but I didn't want to tell you because I knew you might not go through with it. I practiced with the butt plug and a dildo so the first time wouldn't hurt as much."

She laughed and said, "You took two anal cherries that weekend!"

Just then my phone pinged with a text message from Akiko:

'Master, we are going to gamble a bit before we come up to the suite to get ready for the pool. The hotel GM will give us a line of credit if you are okay with that. Would you please call him on his cell? His number is on his card which I put in your wallet yesterday afternoon. We are all having fun and will see you soon. Love to you, A.'

I looked down at Dana laying on my lap and said to her, "You're making me hard again, what do you want to do about it?"

She got off the sofa and kneeled down on the carpet, spread my legs and started licking.

I called the GM while Dana was pleasuring me and told him they could each lose $1000 each and then playtime was over.

Dana continued to lick and suck and started playing with my balls, telling me "You need to give me more cum this time, Jack."

I looked down at her and said "Lick lower" and she smiled and started rimming me. It felt very very nice. This girl had a talented tongue. Her fingers continued to tickle my balls.

I got another text from Akiko in a few minutes: I LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU. THANK YOU.

I replied: Have fun, see you soon. Love you all too.

"More tongue sweetie" I encouraged her. "No teeth please."

As Dana sucked and licked and kissed I put my hand on her head, keeping my cock deep into her mouth and bumping into her throat. When that happened she gagged a bit but she was a trooper and kept at it.

I wondered what Dana would look like with long dark hair. I thought about having her grow out her bush and coloring it and her eyebrows too.

Not too hairy, a trimmed bush with the lips exposed. I wasn't thinking oral sex but how to appeal to female bathing suit buyers who don't have a fully shaved or waxed kitty. There were plenty of them.

Plus I thought, she would probably be taken more seriously as a producer if she lost the "blonde bimbo" look. Not that she was a bimbo.

At one point she stopped and looked up at me, saying "I need to learn how to deep throat you." I nodded, closed my eyes, put my head back on the sofa and started thinking about how I could get Dana to LA so Monica to tutor her in the fine arts of fellatio.

Dana put in a fine effort thought, and just as exploded into Dana's mouth, with a rather loud groan, there was a knock on the door.

Dana had a look of surprise on her face, swallowed and got up and ran into the bedroom.

I stood up, still hard and still dripping a bit and opened the door a crack to see Sandy standing there, with a smile on her face.

"Hi Jack, I knocked on the door of the suite and no one was there so I thought I would try this room."

She looked down and saw that I was nude.

Still smiling, she said "Open the door Jack, I've already seen you naked today."

With that I opened the door and Sandy came in, looking good but wearing her street clothes from last night.

She looked at me, up and down and laughed, "Did I catch you and Dana in the act?"

"No" I smiled, "we were just finishing up."

I decided to take the initiative and grabbed my phone, wallet, and the room passes and said loudly to Dana, "I'm taking Sandy to the suite. Please put on your suit and come over as soon as you can."

Dana said back, "I'm going to shower and do my hair and I'll be over when I finish."

Sandy and I left, me still nude, and we walked down the hall together.

When we got in the suite, she turned to me and said, "It's one o'clock, when is everyone due back?"

I said, "In about an hour."

Sandy smiled at me, took my hand and walked towards the master suite.

She said, "We're taking a shower together and then you can show the bathing suit you want me to wear at the pool."

Sandy moved towards me, put her arms up, pulled me in and we kissed like lovers.

When our lips parted she said, "Please undress me Jack."

I stripped her clothes off, quickly. The second to the last thing to come off was her bra, and I was awarded a visual jackpot of her bare breasts. As I suspected, they were large, white, slight sag with surprisingly small areoles and small nipples.

I rolled her thong down to find a nicely trimmed bush, suitable for eating.

While I was dying to know how Akiko liked licking it, I gave it a couple of licks myself as a way of introduction and Sandy enjoyed my small effort.

By now I was large again, thanks to my 100mg blue pill, which works wonders on me.

My cock bobbing, we got into the shower and kissed again like long lost lovers.

She washed me first, using a bar of soap and both hands, leaving no place untouched. Sandy paid special attention to my cock. I was thinking she was going to want me to put it somewhere and she wanted to make one hundred percent certain it was clean. Not that she didn't trust me but because she probably thought I had been with Susan, Dana and Marie since last night. Well, two out of three and Sandy wasn't taking any chances.

I ended up taking her from behind, and she was in a hurry to cum. I had one hand on her tits, one on her clit and my thrusts into her very tight pussy created a slapping noise when wet flesh smacks wet flesh.

When Sandy came she was loud and her lower lips gripped me tight. She came quickly and she told me later she hadn't been with a man for over a year.

I didn't cum but I wasn't concerned about it. I focused on taking care of her, and I washed her hair (thank you Kathy) and used my hands and a bar of soap on each of her crevices.

We kissed a lot in the shower; I think she was starved for physical attention and this was probably behind her decision to spend the night with Akiko. She loved my hands being on her and I enjoyed her body too.

I left her in the bathroom, drying her hair.

She started to wrap a towel around her waist but I said, "I want to see you naked when you're with me."

She kissed me and laughed.

I picked out the smallest suit I could find for Sandy and she laughed when she saw it.

"You expect me to wear this in front of my co-workers?" she laughed.

"It's a time for new beginnings sweetie. Last night you slept with a woman, today you wear a next to nothing suit for your coworkers and tonight you'll be in a threesome."

She raised her eyebrows and said "You think so?"

I came up behind her and put my hands on her breasts and kissed her neck.

"You will love it and you'll always remember it."

"Are you part of it, Jack, are you going to fuck me again?"

"Of course I am, and I will, several times if you like."

"Sign me up."

Putting on my pool wear (tee shirt and shorts), I headed down the hall to check on Dana, who was standing nude in the bedroom drying her hair.

I kissed her neck and she said "You were gone a long time lover. Did you have fun?"

A sly smile showed across Dana's face, waiting for my answer.

"Yes, I did, and you'll like it when she eats your pussy later" I replied.

Dana smiled broadly and I said "Tonight two ladies, maybe more, will be eating your pussy."

XXXX

The four ladies returned from eating, shopping and gambling in a wonderful mood. It turned out that the excursion was actually a money maker; the ladies made money on the tables after paying for breakfast, shopping and paying back the line of credit.

I guess it was beginners luck but they gave me a stack of $100 bills and each one kissed me, thanking me.

In about 15 minutes I escorted Akiko, Carmen, Sandy, Dana, Susan and Marie down to our cabana. I had them put on their new CYN Suits which Marie had custom made for everyone but Sandy and herself. I had Sandy wear the version that had some elastic in it as a test and it seemed to fit well.

Of course, Sandy was new to the game of wearing very little in public but the more experienced ladies assured her it was no big deal.

Marie had her own creation on which was flattering but not too revealing. She reminded me that "You're going to shave me when you come back on Wednesday so I can wear your new design, right?"

I kissed her and said "I'll bring the shaving cream and the razor, you bring the bush."

She laughed at me and took Dana by the hand and off they went to show off around the pool.

I had seen Akiko, Susan, Dana, Marie and Sandy nude, but the sexiest thing I had seen Carmen in was the revealing dress she wore to dinner the night before.

Carmen fit very nicely into "The Michelle" the suit designed from the scraps that Lisa's friend Michelle had sewn together that Saturday a couple of weeks prior.

Carmen noticed my eyes essentially stripping her naked and she came up to me, and stood by my side. We looked out at the crowd and she said to me "I know you like what you see and I like what I see. I've heard nothing but very good things about you. When you come back in a few days let's have dinner. Alone."

I nodded in agreement and said to her before she walked away, "I like what you did with Sandy's hair."

She turned and said, "Whoever taught you how to wash a woman's hair did a great job." With that she winked at me and took Susan's hand and headed to the bar.

The pool wasn't as crowded as Friday or Saturday because people were headed for home already.

Akiko and Sandy and I sat down and I asked Akiko to tell me how the morning went for the ladies.

Even though the pool was going nude soon, I knew the key selling point of the bathing suit was the top. I told them all to keep their tops on, get around the crowd, strike up conversations and get people interested and asking about the our new swimsuit.

After an hour I had Akiko, Susan and Dana get their tiny tops off. Once Carmen and Marie saw that it was no big deal being topless, off came their tops too, displaying some very attractive mounds and peaks.

Sandy was the lone hold out, but Carmen had fixed her hair, applied makeup and had picked out a pair of sunglasses that covered more than just her eyes, so what I said was true, even her own mother wouldn't have recognized her that afternoon.

I had several large aerosol cans of sun screen which I applied liberally and I paired the ladies up to spread it around on each other.

Once I sprayed Sandy and Akiko started rubbing it in, Sandy consented to Akiko removing her top. Simply because of their size Sandy got some unwanted attention but once the thrill was over, she was fine with everything. I did remind her to make sure that keep plenty of sunscreen on her white areas and everyone of the ladies said they would be happy to "rub it in" which made Sandy blush but the rest of us burst into laughter.

The drinks flowed, the girls held hands and walked around, showing off to the hungry eyes of both men and women.

Part of my market research plan was to have the ladies walk around the pool and engage other females in discussions about "The Michelle." I wanted to se what the reaction was, and hopefully get some inquiries as to where to buy it.

So, our little party continued and at one point I pulled Susan aside into the cabana out of earshot of everyone else and said to her "Remember what you said to me yesterday about being one of my princesses?" and she nodded.

I continued, "In a few minutes they stop serving alcohol here at the pool so people can go nude. Not the men, the women. You, Akiko, and Dana will be nude until the pool closes at 7 tonight. I haven't spoken to either of them but I know they'll do it but you are going to be the first one. You're the leader."

Susan blushed at my appointment of her leadership role and nodded, not pushing back.

I continued "Maybe Sandy, Carmen and Marie will get naked too, I don't know. Marie has a bush so I doubt it but the other two, who knows? You have a great body and I trimmed your bush so you'll feel good about walking around nude. And, in my opinion, you are the prettiest lady here. Are you okay with this?"

She nodded. Vigorously. She liked what I was telling her.

I went on "Tonight after dinner you'll be doing some serious pussy licking. You'll be taking care of Dana, Sandy and Akiko. When you finish with that you can join me in bed alone and you can tell me how hot you got making those three squirm under your tongue. I may even take your ass tonight."

I know Susan wanted to say something but she didn't. Instead she stepped towards me, her large tits bumping into my chest and she kissed me like a lover. I kissed her back and when our lips parted she smiled at me and whispered "Whatever you say Master." She smiled and kissed me again.

Lo and behold, when the bar stopped serving booze rolled, Susan looked at me, I smiled and she went over to Dana and said to her "Let me help you take these off." With that she rolled off Dana's next to nothing thong and then she did the same for Akiko.

Dana and Akiko both nude, stepped up and together stripped Susan's bottoms off. Akiko playful led slapped Susan's ass and Dana kissed the tops of both is Susan's thighs, not too far from that strawberry bush. It was something a lover would do prior to cunnilingus.

Susan's strawberry bush turned a lot of heads, but she grabbed Dana and Akiko by the hand and they headed into the cool water of the pool where they splashed and played.

And at least temporarily hiding their pussies from hundreds of roving eyes.

Watching this, Carmen and Sandy looked at each other and laughed and then they turned to Marie who said "Not today, my bush is too hairy." Carmen took the initiative and took of Sandy's thong and Sandy returned the favor and hand in hand, they joined the splash fest taking place in the pool.

If there is one thing I can say about these women, they really liked showing off in the pool. Once they broke the nudity barrier, other females followed.

I made sure that even though the pool area was getting shady, that they rubbed plenty of sunscreen on each other. I didn't want any crispy nipples on my watch.

At seven we headed upstairs. Carmen and Marie quickly showered and changed and headed home. I would enjoy their company at midweek when I returned to Las Vegas.

The remaining four and I quickly showered, repaired makeup and changed and we headed out for a quickly dinner.

The girls were very randy from the four hours they had been nude surrounded by hundreds of people looking at every inch of their bodies. I could tell by the touches, kisses and how close they all were to each other.

That tone continued through a dinner fueled by alcohol and the pent up hormones. Back at the suite I laid down the rules for the night, that they were to orally satisfy one another. And that I'd better not hear any drama, just about how happy and satisfied they made one another.

I headed down to Susan's room and took a sleeping pill. I slept all night, alone, which was fine with me. I awoke at 5:30, returned to the suite and found all four ladies nude, wrapped in each other. I gently touched Akiko and she got out of bed to shower, dress and pack so we could catch our flight.

I left a note for Dana, Susan and Sandy and arranged for a late checkout in both rooms. When we got to the airport I texted them and gave Susan and Dana some instructions to continue the work on CYN Suits. I asked Susan to have Sandy text me and I connected to her after we landed in LA.

Akiko was quiet until we got into the car at the airport. I didn't push her to talk. But once we got out of the lot, she told me that her brother had emailed her over the weekend and said that she must return home. Soon. Her father was not well, and she should think about selling the business and her condominium and plan to return to Japan. The older son being the next in line in the family, she had to obey. She started to cry. It had been pent up all weekend.

I listened and said "Let's have dinner alone tonight and we'll talk about it."

She arrived at 7, and we had dinner out on the patio. I got her going by having her share all the details of the Sunday night lick fest.

Akiko said "if I had to rank the girls in terms of their ability to eat pussy, I would put Dana first, Susan second and Sandy third. I also know that Sandy was the most inexperienced but she sure loved to have her pussy licked! But they all got me off, and I made sure they all came. It was a fun night Master, but tonight I want you all to myself."

We talked about her returning to Japan and I offered to buy her dry cleaning business and her condo. At fair market value, no discounts. She kissed me and thanked me.

In exchange I told her I would hire her to become the first employee of CYN Suits in Japan. That way she could become an immediate financial contributor to her family and she could travel and expand the company in a part of the world I didn't know too much about.