Fun In The Dark

Story Info
What happens in the dark, stays in the darkness.
4.2k words
4.49
19.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkent
Inkent
340 Followers

I sat with a smug grin in the restaurant. Why? Because I had noted the little sideways glances my way, people tried hard to not make it obvious.

Oh yeah, why?

Sitting opposite me were two beautiful women, one blonde one brunette, dressed in a way that you'd think was for a hot sexy first date.

Sammi was dark and smouldering. Genes rooted back in some part of Mediterranean history diluted through time with English dna. Although short she carried killer curves - where women's bits jutted out, they most certainly jutted out back and front.

Cassie was the opposite. Blonde, taller than Sammi, pale skin would make you think of a nordic heritage. She may not have had Sammi's curves but had a graceful body, with long legs that wouldn't be out of place on a ballet dancer.

With them sitting opposite me in a sexy dress apiece, immaculate hair and make-up you could see why we drew attention.

I'm Liam just a guy hitting sixty, receiving those jealous glances because people are putting one and one and one together to equal....fun...the kinda fun that guys fantasise about when you have two sexy women with you.

Heck, I'd be sure there's even a few women in the restaurant who'd be thinking the same. The reality, of couse, was nothing like the visual vista if watching us.

Sammi was my wife of over thirty years and Cassie was our friend going back over several years. For a long time we were four and not just the three at our table now.

When Covid 19 started to spread quickly through the UK Cassie's husband was a doctor in the local hospital. Even thinking about those first few months I don't want to re-live the agony that Cassie or we felt when the inevitable occurred. Our gang of four was now three in number.

We became Cassie's mental crutch, and rightly so too. It was bad enough losing a friend but she lost her lifelong partner and with the restrictions in force it was harder. No proper funeral, no goodbye or loving last words. He was simply gone.

Because of the lockdown Cassie moved in with us. We helped build her back up until she was outwardly her old self but it was only skin deep. She made no attempt to start dating and chose to just enjoy life with her various circles of friends.

But we had something special, something reborn from the ashes of our party of four. Yep I know what you're thinking we evolved into a ménage à trois but no, it hasn't ever happened, despite what it may look like right now as we laugh, joke and pseudo-flirt in this restaurant right now.

The nearest that has ever shown to being a possible reality surfaced during the first New Years Eve in the Covid lockdown. We spent the night drinking then the girls insist we danced. Just after midnight they started playing some slow stuff and Cassie danced with me. I could feel the atmosphere changing, as she kissed my cheek then on my lips.

The music stopped and I used the opportunity to go make some drinks to slow things down. When I came back Sammi and Cassie were seriously lip locked, hands pulling each other in as close as was physically possible. I said nothing, with no partner I guess the emotional attachment had shifted to us. This was just a manifestation of those emotions so I let it play out.

We were all professional people. Not rich, but certainly not poor, so we frequently had weekend City breaks together. This time we were in Hamburg. We'd walked from our hotel along part of the city's waterfront finding this avant-garde Mediterranean restaurant we were currently sitting in a road or two back from the waterfront. After a sumptuous meal, wine and champagne we left feeling vibrant and happy from the mix of food and drink.

The decision was to walk back along the waterfront hoping to sample one of the bars we'd past on the way but alas, they appeared closed. Half way along we came across a shortcut in the form of an alleyway nestled between the large former merchants buildings which stood having survived the ravages of allied bombing during the second World War. It was dark, almost to the point of blackness.

We stood at the opening but I was hesitant to go down this route.

It was Cassie that broke my mental calculation trying to establish if taking this shortcut was the right thing to do.

"C'mon this is a shortcut my heels are killing me!"

That wasn't a new statement to me. The girls both loved their elegant heels and it was often used as a reason to find a taxi on nights like this.

"I don't think so girls, I can barely see the end it's so dark and it's got to be at least a hundred metres long."

Sammi came and kissed me on the cheek.

"What's up? Are you scared you'll be ravaged by a couple of hot, horny women in the darkness?"

Before I could open my mouth to answer Cassie was kissing the other cheek.

"Scared the ghost of a couple of harlots that would have walked this area years ago possess our bodies in the dark down that alleyway. Just think you're luck would be in!"

I shook my head, here we go again. The usual way an evening like this played out was that they would tease my mercilessly with hollow hopes of illicit sexual fulfilment. If I complained, the threat was that there was always some other guy out there that would willing swap places with me. Point to the girls then.

"Sorry girls it's this way tonight pointing to the long way round."

There response was to simultaneously kiss me on each cheek with the promise it'll be to my benefit if we took the shortcut through the alleyway.

Cassie whispered in my ear, but it was for show, Sammi could clearly hear.

"Just think in the dark you wouldn't know who was doing what. It'll probably be Sammi, but wouldn't you enjoy the thought it was actually me?"

If my mind was a VCR player I was swiftly ejecting the virtual film that Cassie has loaded. Scenes like that may have invaded my subconsciousness when I was asleep but I really didn't want to let my imagine run wild right now.

We walked back the longer way, the girls protesting and calling me a chicken for, well, chickening out to taking the shortcut and the false promises it was worth my while to do so.

We were staying at a trendy upmarket hostel. We had our own room and facilities but did enjoy the laid back vibe these type of places radiated. We went to the bar and ordered some cocktails then sat to enjoy the drinks. The bar area was fairly quite, the notable exception was an Italian couple who were seriously enjoying each others company in a booth. We made some jokey comments amongst the three of us about their behaviour before walking to the lift.

As we stepped into the lift the two Italians jumped up and joined us. It was a squeeze but it worked. They were heading for the 6th floor, us the 8th. The lift passed the 3rd floor when it came to a jarring halt, the emergency light came on. We must have lost the power.

All three girls looked worried and the Italian guy looked puzzled.

"interruzione dell'elettricità", I said.

I hoped it was right. I needed to learn some Italian a few years back for a work Project and ir sounded right to descibe the power cut.

"Ahh yes. thank you."

He then spoke to his girlfriend at a rate that was far to quick for me to understand. Standing there I looked at his girlfriend. A tall stunning beauty she was almost spilling out of her short little black dress as the shock of what'd happened caused her chest to rise and fall hypnotically. Unlike Sammi's creamy coloured flesh she was tanned a deep brown. Her heels were high giving her legs an amazing posture.

Yet again Cassie was reading me like a book.

When I click my fingers you will be in a trance and do whatever I sa.."

Before she finished the emergency lights flickered and went out, all the girls screamed in panic as the Italain guy quickly illuminated the lift with his phone.

I asked them all to calm down. It was just a power cut. Everone regained their composure and calmed down. The Italian motioned he was turning the light off on his phone, everyone was OK with that and it went dark. Sammi and Cassie held on to an arm of mine each.

Within a few minutes it become obvious why the Italians were happy to plunge us into darkness. The sounds of them making out filled the small lift. As it sounded like they were getting heavy there was some slight shifting around in the lift as I felt the two girls move. Once everyone seemed to settle the sound of making out started again, gradually becaming louder but it sounded different. It sounded like there were two sets of people making out, not one.

I could feel Sammi's body touching me from the waist down but when I reached out expecting to touch her torso she seemed to be leaning away from me. I ran my hand up her back which was now slightly facing away from me but I abruptly stopped.

There was an arm draped around her shoulder as if she was in an embrace. Nobody moved and my hand moved away from her. It sounded as if she shifted position again and I was sure Sammi and the other guy were getting into some serious kissing.

I was truly thrown, there had never been any indication that she had engaged in this kind of behaviour. No talk of sharing had ever reared it's head as pillow talk during our own love making sessions. Yet here she was sounding like she was seriously getting it on with a stranger less than a couple of feet from me. I was working out how I should react when the decision was made for me.

Cassies arm reached out, finding me then pulling me towards her. As my head reached a point where I was close to hers another hand was moving through the darkness apparent expecting me to arrive in the same space. Cassie was in a deep kiss with our female Italian friend. It was now clear there had been 2 different groups of people making out.

As they pulled ny head towards theirs they broke the kiss. Through the darkness plump red lips delicately sought my own lips out. When they did, an amazing sensation flowed through my nerves as those moist plump lips pressed against mine a tongue invaded my mouth lavishing my own tongue. I knew it wasn't Cassie; her and Sammi wore Channel number 5 and was their go to perfume for years. This was an unfamiliar smell for my olfactory nerve endings.

Suddenly there was another mouth joining us. Three mouths tried their best to intertwine with the other two, this was well outside of what had been our normal behaviour.

Raising each hand, I located each body running them up an arm until reaching the top of the shoulders before allowing my hands to follow each women's form cupping one of their breast which I began to massage with the palm of my hand feeling their bodies react to the stimulation.

Mt concentration was broken by the sound of Sammi's quiet moaning, I recognised it as the sound when's she's being stimulated by a toy, tongue or fingers. A rythymatic squishy sound of wetness filled the air as both the intensity of her moans and speed between each slurpy sound let us all know she was being finger fucked in the darkness.

Whilst our Italian friend continued with the liaison with my wife his own girlfriend now pressed those luscious lips hard against my own. My own hand was now playing with a hardened nipple I'd freed as I felt Cassie reach to undo my shirt buttons, pushing her hand inside to let it roam over my torso. Once again we were back in the three way kiss when I heard two familiar sounds. One, the sexy grunt that Sammi makes as she starts to cum and two, an uptick in the squelchy sounds as she gushed some of her womanly fluid on the fingers working deftly within her body.

In less than a minute the next shock in this unfolding play of lust occurred. Two fingers slowly found our three mouths and we eagerly sucked on them. The taste was pungent and earthy. One I was most familiar with - my wife. The three of us sucked on the fingers until the taste disappeared.

Whilst this was happening Cassie's hands had not been idle. Somehow she had unbuckled my belt, undone my trousers and pushed them down far enough to be rubbing my cock though my underwear.

Both Cassie and our Italian friend dropped down onto their knees in front of me. I'm not sure who but moments later hands deftly freed my cock then after finding their way in the darkness two sets of lips slid up and down either side of my cock taking turns to take the head into a mouth and swirl a tounge it.

I reached a hand out towards Sammi to touch her and located an arm. I stopped moving momentarily before she continued with the action she was engaged in which jacking the Italian's cock. She stopped to read-position and moved her body until she was up against me, her head moving so she could kiss me passionately as she started to stroke the cock she was gripping. I felt the other hand reaching out towards the slurping sounds below me. I assume she found two heads taking turns bobbing on my my cock.

Moving so her lips were against an ear she whisped to me.

You dirty boy, two women at once and I don't even get a look in."

I moved to put my mouth against her ear.

"Listening to you a few moments ago I don't think you really missed out did you."

She went back to kissing me as the women in front of me took longer turns sucking my cock, both taking it deeper as time ticked on.

Then it all changed. There was shifting on the floor so that I had one of the two women now kneeling in front of me and I'm sure that I cound hear Sammi shifting to the floor too. Whoever was kneeling in front of me really set to work with an exquisite blow job. It wasn't any better than Sammi but the technique was different.

The mouth pulled completely off my cock before descending back down my shaft until it was completely enveloped in this luscious warm and wet mouth. The tempo was constant, and the deep seated need for release wasn't far away.

With my breathing making clear my heightened level of arousal, it became abundantly clear my Italian compatriot was catching me up as his breathing became somewhat ragged. As well as our breathing the small elevator space was filled with a harmony of glug, glug, glugging

sounds as the three women present were demonstrating their own personal art of giving a blow job.

Knowing that my wife and friend were two of the parties providing this experience filled my head with the need to cum so I tapped the head on the mystery woman taking me to a point of no return.

It spurred them on, they applied more suction and increased the pace until I let go, cumming hard in the knowledge that, for the first time in many years, someone else other than my wife was about to swallow my load. And it certainly was a voluminous load as whichever of the two women it was choked and gagged but didn't stop.

When my cock finally stopped pulsing their lips made a tight seal around my cockhead as a hand slowly jacked the shaft and a tounge worked its way over my cock's eye as the last beads of cum were milked from me.

The darkness was broken by some rapid Italian I, once again, didn't understand. Whoever was kneeling in front of me put their hands on my body to aid them in standing up. A pair of plump and salty lips found mine and started kissing me. The unfamiliar perfume told me who it was.

Finding the top of my shoulders she pushed my body down, I assumed it was my turn to return the sexy act I'd just performed. I leant in until my face was pressed against her womanhood, inhaling the unfamiliar odour of another woman's arousal. Her hand started to pull her underwear down but stopped after a few seconds. I got the message and slid them to the floor where she stepped out of them.

Pushing my face forward I let my facial features act as a guide as our skin touched. Tilting my head slightly I started to lap at her slit - I never realised women could get so wet without physical stimulation. As I lapped over her clit she shuddered putting hands on my head to pull me into her.

I could hear the sound of the other girls displaying their ability to suck cock but the sound was intermingled by the sound of kissing. Listening to our Italian moaning and whispering unknown words of encouragement I had to assume hid cock was sandwiched somehow in their kiss.

Reaching out in the darkness I found their sides and they were definitely moving in a synchronised act.

A few minutes later everyone stopped as our human Rubric cube shifted again. It sounded like the girls had stood up, then some surprised giggling and the sound of legs moving and shoes coming off the floor. All three girls had now shed their underwear.

I went back to licking the heavenly slit that had been presented to me earlier and was shocked to suddenly find a large, wet, hot fleshy pole probing at her opening, but in doing so had brushed up against my lips.

If found it's target but the angle was wrong to maintain a steady rhythm. After a while the pushing became more urgent and more often than not bumped against my lips or tongue.

Ah well, this whole scenario felt like a scene out of the Twilight Zone so I done something that I had never, ever entered my mind to do.

Bringing my hand up I found his cock and grabbed it bringing to a halt. Moving my head slightly I pulled it forward to my lips then opened my mouth and started to slide his cock in. He girlfriend said something and the tone suggested she was really going to get into this. He started to build a pace as for first time in my life I gave another guy a blowjob.

Using a hand I moved it to slide fingers into his girlfriend and let my thumb rub her clit. The indecent act I was performing mixed in with her copious sticky girly goo coating my fingers took my state of arousal to another level.

My ears picked up fresh sounds coming from either side of me. It sounded like two woman being finger fucked as two distinctly different sloshy patterns could be heard. Above me was the sound of kissing, but it was continually shifting where they must have been alternating between the four on them.

A hand reached down and ran over the back of my head when Sammi moaned 'fuck!' I thought it was because of the Italian's finger work but when she told Cassie to reach down and touch me when she did she moaned out "oh my god!"

I realised it was me that had got to them. They kept their hand on my head, stoking it as I bobbed back and forth between the substantial cock that was worming deeper into my mouth. I was now emitting a glugging sound I'd never done before.

I think it was too much for his girlfriend. Her muscles suddenly gripped my fingers and her body shuddered to the point I thought she was going to fall onto me. She gushed over my fingers, his cock and my chin changing the taste that had been permeating my mouth.

I think this got to Cassie too she was vocal crying out "oh fuck yes!" And shuddered enough so the lift itself shook as she came. It wasn't much longer before the Italian was moving hard and fast, the taste in my mouth began to change. Then it happened.

He pushed forward as far as he could and stayed in that position letting me bob back and forth quickly as I tried to swallow the cum that I considered was sufficient in volume to drown me. All this time the girls held my head in position.' I wouldn't have been able to pull away even if I wanted to.

Sammi came last, not normally one for an outburst I was shocked by the phrase "take that cock bitch" which I assumed was aimed at me. It seems it's as much a thrill for women to think about a couple of guys together as it is for guys to think about women with women. Again, something else new today.

The lift reeked of sex and perspiring bodies along with the sound of five people trying to restore themselves to breath in a regular pattern. There was some shuffling of bodies and various sounds including me as I put my cock back I to my underwear.

Suddenly the light came on, the lift alarm chimed before stopping then the lift made its way to the 6th floor as five people done their best look presentable. It was never going to happen.

Inkent
Inkent
340 Followers
12