Fun in the Hot Tub Ch. 02

Story Info
More sharing for Peter, and not just with his sister!
7k words
4.65
48.5k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers

"Does your Sister have a boyfriend?"

When I shook my head, Connor's eyes lit up, and I could anticipate his next question.

"Can I have her number?"

I was right. He could have it, but it would be a waste of time. My gorgeous Sister was out of his league. She had it all, an amazing body and a pretty face, so she could have her pick of men, but my friend Connor wasn't going to be one of them. I just hope that she lets him down gently. While I was giving it to him, my Uncle joined us in the locker room.

"If that's a sexy woman's number, then I want it as well."

My Uncle was joking, but he did have an eye for the ladies. He was a handsome man with a charming personality, and given the opportunity to flirt with an attractive woman, he would take it.

With a big grin on his face, Connor shook his head, and then he said, "Sorry Francis, Alice is all mine."

That was wishful thinking. My Uncle was now looking at me, and his smile had been replaced by a frown. And I knew why his expression had changed.

When I nodded, he winced. Yes, the Alice in question was indeed who he was thinking of. He had the hots for her, big time, but she was off-limits because she was his Niece. However, he needn't be jealous of Connor, because my Sister was going to blow him out of the water.

While driving home, I thought about my Sister, and how she treated her Uncle. When he was near her, she took great pleasure in teasing him, and at times she wasn't particularly subtle. She'd wear a low-cut top, and then stand close to him so that he could look down at her ample cleavage. Once, I'd even seen her bend down to pick something up while she was wearing a short skirt, and he'd got a good look at her bottom that was covered by a skimpy pair of panties. She'd even wiggled it. Only slightly, but it was enough for his eyes to nearly pop out of his head. Of course, she didn't do this when there were other people about. Me being there was OK. I was the audience to her antics, and she knew that I would never tell, because if I did, then she would put a stop to what we were doing together in the Hot Tub. Alice was forbidden fruit to her Uncle, but not to me. By some miracle, despite me being skinny and having only average looks, whenever we get the opportunity we are in the Hot Tub together, enjoying the hot water pummelling our bodies while we fuck.

A week later, I saw my Uncle again. On Sunday it was my Mother's birthday, and we were having a party for her at our house, and he and Aunty had been invited.

Alice greeted him with a hug and a peck on the cheek. If Mother hadn't been near, then the hug would have been longer, and the kiss nearer to his mouth. But what he got was still enough to excite him, because after my Sister had released him, I noticed him discreetly adjust his cock.

It wasn't a big party, and when it got to six in the evening, the guests started to leave.

"Do you want to go into the Hot Tub?"

My big grin told her it was a yes, but we'd have to wait until all the guests had gone. Then she spoke again, and what she said, both surprised and shocked me.

"I want Uncle Francis to join us."

I didn't know what to say. Him being in the Hot Tub was for her pleasure and not mine. And it was an additional risk. All my senses told me that it was a bad idea. She should just stick to teasing him. However, I'd recently told her about his very impressive cock, so she was now eager to have it. I play a lot of tennis with my Uncle, and afterwards we use the communal showers, so I'm aware of what he has dangling between his legs. I'm more than happy with my seven inches of thick meat, but he has at least two inches more than me, and he might even have extra girth.

"Please."

She was now begging me with her eyes, and her bottom lip was trembling, as if she was about to cry. I knew that she was acting, but even so, it still tugged at my heartstrings.

After giving a deep sigh, and against my better judgement, I said, "OK."

But how were we going to manage it? It had to be done so as not to arouse suspicion. It had to be done subtly.

Saying, "Alice wants you in the Hot Tub so that you can fuck her with your big cock," was not acceptable.

But I needn't have worried. My Sister was very clever, with a logical mind. The proof of that was her First class Chemistry Degree from a prestigious university. She knew exactly what to say.

"Aunty, Peter wants some advice from Uncle, about what he should do when he finishes his course. Do you mind staying a bit longer?"

"No, it'll give me more time with your Mother. I want the recipe for that lamb curry that she made."

Good, but the next hurdle would be trickier. Getting him into the Hot Tub, without it looking strange.

"It's still quite hot outside, Peter and I were thinking about going into the Hot Tub," and then, after looking towards Uncle Francis with her piercing green eyes, she added, "You could join us."

She'd said it casually, as if it was no big deal, but for the briefest of time, the expression on Uncle's face said that it was. However, he was no fool, and he proved it by how he answered his Niece.

"I don't know, it might be better if I talk with Peter indoors."

That wasn't what Alice had expected, and she was now desperately trying to work out what to say next. But he had more to say.

"Liz, what do you think?"

"You've always admired their Hot Tub, and now you have an opportunity to try it out."

"OK I will."

I was impressed, he'd played it brilliantly. He'd made it appear that he was hesitant, and that he had to be persuaded, when really, being in the Hot Tub with Alice, was a dream come true for him.

I had to lend him a pair of my swimming shorts, and while we were changing in my room, I got another look at his cock. It might actually be too big for my Sister.

As we were about to leave the room, he put his hand on my shoulder, and then he said, in his best commanding voice, "Peter, you don't have to go into the Hot Tub if you don't want to. We'll be OK on our own."

I might only be nineteen, but I wasn't going to let him pressurize me. There was no way that I was going to be missing out.

"And let you and Alice have all the fun. No way."

When I laughed, he joined in, but I could tell that he'd been hoping that it would just be the two of them. I had no idea how this would play out when we were in the Hot Tub. But what I did know was that I wouldn't miss it for the world.

We were the first ones outside. It was a warm evening with no breeze, perfect weather for what we were about to do. The Hot Tub was on raised decking, in a secluded part of the back garden. The perfect location for privacy. And if this goes according to plan, then we will need that privacy.

I got in first, with ease, but when my Uncle joined me, he slipped, and he ended up submerged.

After helping him up, I said, "This is the Premium Plus model, you're going to like it."

The silly grin on his face told me that he would, but that wasn't because he was in an expensive Hot Tub, with lots of bells and whistles, it was because very soon Alice would be joining us. He'd be just as happy if we were sitting in cold water in a rusty bathtub, so long as his Niece was with us!

When he saw her, he did a double take. And I did as well. I'd seen her in lots of different swimwear before, all of them small, but none as revealing as this.

"Do you like what I'm wearing?"

Then she stopped at the edge of the Hot Tub so that we could have a good look at her. When I grinned, and Uncle nodded furiously, she took that as a yes, and then she elegantly slid into the water.

Alice is just over five feet tall, but she has breasts that Dolly Parton would be envious of. It would take a lot of material to cover them. The top that she was wearing didn't have a lot of material, in fact, it had the minimum that was required to support her large tits. It could best be described as a tight band across them, that wasn't covering much more than her nipples. And you might find this hard to believe, but the bottom part was even more outrageous. I couldn't decide if it was a thong or a G-string, but what I did know was that it showed off her ample bottom and slim hips to perfection, and that I liked it.

For a minute, or perhaps even longer, we just sat there without talking. My eyes were drawn to her large breasts that were bobbing up and down in the water, like twin marker buoys. And she was enjoying the attention that she was getting. Then she spoke.

"I do like this top, but it's uncomfortable. It's too tight. Would you two gentlemen mind if I take it off?"

If my Uncle was now having the same thoughts about my Sister that I was, then like me, he was no gentleman. She was now smiling while waiting for us to respond. Because it looked as if he'd lost the ability to speak, I answered for both of us.

"No, and if you stand up then I'll unfasten it for you."

She was now in the middle, with her back towards me. The top was held up by a bow, that was easy to untie, but I took my time doing it. Over her shoulder I could see my Uncle's face, and it was a picture. I wanted to heighten the experience for him by making him wait.

When I eventually released her top, it fell into the water. Her large breasts were now exposed, and they were only inches away from him. He now had the perfect view of her two melons that were topped by cherry sized nipples. And if she was to let him touch them, he would discover that, because she was only twenty two years old, those large globes were delightfully firm, and that her nipples were sensitive, giving her great pleasure when they were played with.

My Uncle was a confident man, at ease in most situations, but this was too much for him. He looked almost comatose, a rabbit caught in headlights. She was offering her tits to him, but he was too frightened to act.

Then suddenly, as if a starting gun had been fired, he came to life.

When he squeezed her right breast, she gasped, and when his mouth was on her left nipple, she moaned. And when he gave an almighty groan, I knew that her hand was on his big cock.

"Will somebody please finger me?"

Hell yes, and I was determined that it would be me. When my hand got between her legs, I smiled. There was no competition. For now, her pussy was all mine.

One tug of the string on her tiny swimsuit bottom, and it was off. She then parted her legs. She must have shaved recently because her pussy was silky smooth. For a few seconds I played with her large lips, and then I moved towards her slit. As two of my fingers slid easily into her, my smile got even bigger. I pushed them in as far as they would go, up to the knuckles.

It was now frenzied. My Sister was between us, like the filling in a sandwich. My Uncle was in front of her, with his mouth on her ripe nipple, doing his best to try and swallow it. And she was responding by quickly stroking his cock. But it was me, behind her, that was making her moan, because I was fucking her hard with my two fingers that were in her pussy. And she was helping me, by pushing her bottom against them.

"Will somebody please fuck me?"

This time there was competition, and he beat me to it, by quickly saying, "Yes, I will."

It goes without saying that I also wanted to fuck her sweet pussy, but I wasn't going to argue with him. Today was about them. For him to have the Niece that he has lusted over for so long, and for her to enjoy his big cock. Both of them were in for a treat.

After I'd taken my fingers out of her, she stood on one of the seats. I couldn't believe it, she was getting out. But then she leant over the side of the Hot Tub, with her bottom sticking up. I looked at my Uncle. He was grinning like an idiot, and the head of his cock was sticking out of the water. His manhood was impressive. Then when he got behind her, cock in hand, ready to fuck her, I got a better view of it. It was at least nine inches, and it was thick. I was envious.

This time he didn't have stage fright. As soon as his cock was at her opening, he was pushing it in.

"This is for all the times that you've teased me. I'm going to fuck your little cunt so hard, that you're going to beg me to stop."

I almost laughed. Yes, she'd teased him, at times taking it too far, but if he was expecting her to beg him to stop, then he was going to be disappointed.

He stopped with two inches in reserve, but only for a few seconds, and then he was fucking her. And right from the start he was brutal, almost pushing her over the side of the Hot Tub. But I was right, Alice wasn't asking him to stop. In fact, between moans and gasps, she was urging him on.

"Fuck me harder, much harder."

When they'd started my hand had gone to my cock, and now I was stroking it. Keeping pace with them.

Every stroke from him was now a long one, and he was going deep into her, at least an inch more than I could achieve. Very soon this would be over. Seconds later, it was for me, because, after grunting loudly, I started to spurt into the foamy water. But surprisingly, they were still going. I was impressed, my Uncle, who was more than twenty years older than me, didn't just have a big cock, he also had stamina.

But all good thinks come to an end. A couple of minutes after I'd emptied my balls into the water, my Uncle was emptying his into his Niece's pussy. And she wasn't far behind him.

"Fuck, my little cunt is in it."

It certainly was. And as her orgasm surged through her body, I had a ringside seat. It was a big one. Her body had gone rigid, only relaxing when it was over. And she'd been vocal, perhaps even loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

As soon as they'd finished, he was pulling out of her. He then turned towards me, and the expression on his face was easy to read. He was feeling guilty.

In a low voice, that I only just managed to hear, he said, "What have I done?"

That was an easy question to answer. He'd fucked his Niece in a Hot Tub while his Nephew was watching. But he wouldn't thank me for saying that. Instead, I put my arm around him.

"Don't worry, what happens in the Hot Tub, stays in the Hot Tub."

When he looked at Alice, she nodded.

After giving a nervous laugh, he said, "It was just a bit of harmless fun. Wasn't it?"

Both of us reassured him, by telling him that it was, but really, we all knew that it was only harmless because we hadn't been caught.

Ten minutes later, we were dressed, and with the others in the house. And I was nervous, because my Uncle could not look more worried even if he tried to. He needed to relax, and do it quickly, before anybody got suspicious.

"Francis, did you enjoy that?"

I had to look away. This could be a disaster. Aunty Liz had asked an innocent question, but with the way he was feeling, it was possible that he might breakdown and confess.

"I did, and I would like to do it again, sometime soon."

That was a relief, he'd managed to stay calm. But I didn't completely relax until he'd left, and that wasn't until ten o'clock. Shortly after, I went to my Sister's room.

Mimicking Aunty's posh voice, I said, "Alice, did you enjoy that?"

That creased her up, and it was a while before she'd finished laughing. I asked her again, but this time she answered me instead of laughing.

"What was there not to like? It was a very big cock and he knew how to use it. It might even have been my best ever fuck. My climax was wonderful."

That wasn't what I'd wanted to hear. I was hoping for something more like, "It was good, but not as good as when it's your cock inside me."

That night, I had trouble sleeping. I had a nagging feeling that having our Uncle join us in the Hot Tub, would turn out to be a mistake. But that might just be me worrying over nothing. However, I couldn't get it out of my mind, and it was after midnight before I fell asleep.

Unfortunately, I was right. It had been a mistake, but it took me a month to realize that. At first, the reasons for saying no, made sense.

"I'd like to go into the Hot Tub, but I need to finish my assignment."

"I can't. I promised Mother that I'd help her in the kitchen."

But then they became excuses.

"I've got a headache."

"I'm too tired."

That's when I confronted her. In her bedroom, when Mother and Father were out, in case it turned into an argument.

Angrily, I said, "If you don't want me to fuck you, then just say it."

Without any hesitation, and in a calm voice, she answered me quickly with, "I don't want you to fuck me."

That was harsh, not letting me down gently. But at least I'd got something out of it. I now had the truth rather than bullshit excuses. And I was a glutton for punishment, because I was going to ask her a question, and I knew that I wouldn't like the answer.

"You're seeing him, aren't you?"

"Yes."

So what had started in the Hot Tub had now been taken to another level. With me, it was just sex, but with him, it was now a relationship, and I couldn't compete with that. Uncle Francis was a lucky man!

At the weekend, I played tennis with him. And I got great satisfaction from winning. After the match, while we were changing, he opened up to me.

"I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. I have to have her."

I could understand that, because that's also how I felt about Alice. But I didn't want to get into a conversation about it, because I was the one that had been dumped.

After sulking for a few more days, I decided to pull myself together. I needed to get a girlfriend. But that was easier said than done. I'd started with Hannah, Alice's friend. She was the one that I'd watched, as she fingered herself to a climax while she was in the Hot Tub with Alice and some of her other friends.

"Sorry Peter, I'm going out with Karl, and he's a hunk."

And all of my other calls had also got a no. I felt dejected, and my Mother noticed that I wasn't happy.

"A problem shared is a problem halved."

That might be true, but there was no way I was going to tell her anything. I couldn't. If I was to tell her what the problem was, then she'd have a heart attack.

"I know what it is."

That should have made me worried, but it didn't, because there was no way she could know the truth.

"It's the Hot Tub."

I was now worried, but I needed to stay calm. I might be able to talk my way out of this.

"Now that Alice has a new boyfriend, she doesn't have time to go into the Hot Tub with you. Would you like me to take her place? We can go in now."

I wanted to laugh, but somehow I managed to keep a straight face. So she didn't know what we'd been doing while we were in it. And she also didn't know who Alice's new boyfriend really was. She'd been told that it was a guy called Mark.

"Thanks, but no. It's getting a bit too cold for the Hot Tub."

That evening, while I was in my bedroom listening to Pink Floyd, I thought about her offer. It was very kind of her to make it. The Hot Tub didn't interest her, but she was prepared to do it to make me happy.

When it got to the weekend I was in a better mood. On Sunday, it was just Mother and me for lunch. My Father was playing golf, and Alice was out with some of her friends. While we were eating, she made a suggestion, and it was a good one.

"The weather is nice, you should go into the Hot Tub. There won't be many more days like this before it gets too cold."

She was right, and half an hour later, I was relaxing in the hot water. I'd set it high, to Optimum Mode, so my body was being pummelled by the strong force from the jets. When I closed my eyes, I knew that I would fall asleep. And I would have, if somebody hadn't spoken.

"I think that's too strong for me, please turn it down."

It was my Mother, she'd come to join me. I'd prefer to be alone, but I couldn't tell her that I didn't want her to get in with me. That would be rude. When I'd set it to a gentler flow, she got in.

chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers
12