Fun in the Neighborhood - Ch. 02

Story Info
Terri is surprised by her new friend.
2.8k words
4.22
2.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two weeks since Terri had exposed herself and masturbated in front of a group of drones. She had never been so excited and exhilarated! Since then, she had been tempted to turn on the light above the garage to signal another session with the drones, but she was cautious enough to give it some time. One night (without the signal light), she had stripped naked and walked around the backyard. One of her neighbor's security lights had almost caught her on camera, but she had moved just quick enough to stay in the shadows. Terri had also gotten bold enough one night to walk topless on the side of the house when a car was coming down the street. She was pretty sure the car saw her because it slowed, stopped for a minute, and then kept going as she walked out of sight. Terri had hoped the car would stop and guys would stare before getting out and having sex. But it was probably a husband/wife going home from a night out and the guy really couldn't take any action, even if he really did see her topless.

It was Saturday again, and Terri was in the middle of her morning workout and chores when she began to think about the day. She smiled as she thought about the erotic opportunities she could create, so she began to fantasize and plan. That afternoon, she mixed up another strong pitcher of sangria, shaved smooth, put on her thong, and set out for her favorite pool deck spot. She laid back on the lounger with a good book, put on her earpods and music, and relaxed. The sangria was really good.

The afternoon drug on and the lawn guys came around. Her neighbor Jan wasn't around to complain this time, so Terri was able to expose herself more openly in her thong. While she got some looks, the guys seemed busy and didn't pause for more and there weren't any drones coming around to look, probably because the supervisor wasn't there. Just as Terri was headed back to her lounger, she thought she noticed the security camera on her neighbor's house moved. She didn't look up at the camera, but she decided to be a little bold and fully removed her coverup, essentially walking around her backyard nude (except for the small thong). She went to a different part of her yard and pulled up her own security camera on her phone where she could actually see the movements of her neighbor Jan's camera without Jan knowing. Sure enough, Terri could see that she was being watched, either by Jan or someone using Jan's monitors. Terri got a little bolder.......she went back to her lounger and unsnapped her top, letting her gorgeous tits hang free. She set her cell phone where she could watch Jan's camera and then rubbed suntan lotion over her body, including her tits. She laid back on the lounger and slowly circled one of her nipples and made it fully erect. With her other hand, she zoomed in on Jan's camera and caught them zooming in on Terri, probably her tits and nipple play.

It was late afternoon, so Terri drank down the rest of the sangria and was feeling playful, so she laid back in the lounger and made both her nipples stand tall. She occasionally took a hand down to her pussy and rubbed and arched a bit without coming to an orgasm. She enjoyed edging. As the sun declined, Terri finally saw the security camera turn back to its normal position since it wouldn't be able to see anything.

Terri was horny as ever. She put her thong top back on and went into the house for a snack and then fixed a pitcher of vodka martinis. She wondered what Jan was doing.....probably fucking herself with a dildo! She was worried what Jan might say or do since she now had security footage of Terri enjoying herself, but what would she say......I was spying on my neighbor?! Terri smiled at the thought. Terri then remembered the garage light! She wondered if she turned it on, would the drones come back for a show? It was a warm evening, and she was so horny and ready for some action, that she went to the garage and turned on the light. She went back into the house to shower.and fix herself up and put on a sexy outfit. After about 30 minutes, she went out by the pool, martinis in hand, loose fitting short cocktail dress, no bra or panties.......she felt deliciously naked. At first, Terri was disappointed that there were no drones that she could see. She walked up to the pool where the lights would show her sexiness and took a drink of her loaded martini. Then she heard the faint buzz.

The small drone came to the garage and parked on the roof, just as before. Terri smiled and waved and gave the drone a sexy pose with her outfit. The drone let out its beep applause. Then, Terri heard someone at the back gate that totally scared her. She scurried to the shadows and hid to see what was going on. Maybe it was just the neighbor's cat, but then she caught the silhouette of a person entering the gate and then a voice called out, "Terri? Are you here Terri?"

It was Jan, her neighbor! OMG, what should she do? Jan wouldn't understand her dress, but there was no way out, she had to answer. "Yes, I'm here. Just enjoying the evening. Is that you Jan? Is something wrong?" Then Jan stepped into the light of the pool.

Jan was only a few years older than Terri, also single. She was tall and slender, not as fit as Terri but close as Jan was a runner. She did have nicely shaped breasts, but she kept them very concealed, at least until now. Jan was wearing a sort of nautical outfit with flighty shorts and a shear top. Terri couldn't tell for sure from where she stood, but it looked like Jan might be braless? OMG! But she looked very hot!

Terri stepped out of the shadows and into the light as well, exposing her sexy outfit. Jan said, "Nothing's wrong Terri. I saw your garage light on and thought I would stop by." That's when Jan showed Terri her drone controller and flew the drone off the garage and over to the pool deck. Terri was speechless to say the least. She looked at the drone and then at Jan who was smiling. Terri took a big drink from her martini. Jan asked if she had another glass. Terri went in to fetch one and on return saw Jan sitting in a lounger next to Terri's. What was this? Thought Terri.

Terri poured them both a drink and then asked the obvious question, "Jan, was it your drone that was watching me a couple of weeks ago?"

Jan nodded and gave her smile. Terri stared at Jan and said, "Oh no, I was really feeling it that night. Where did the other drones come from?"

Jan replied, "you were soooo sexy Terri, I loved it! The other drones are friends of mine, they loved it too. I was the one that put the note on your door."

Terri then said, "But Jan, I thought you were one of the bridge club ladies and social connection ladies. I was worried about you seeing me on your security cameras."

Jan giggled, "Oh, I've been enjoying you on my security cameras for quite some time now."

Terri flushed because she knew she'd taken some risks on showing herself.

Jan comforted, "Don't worry Terri, that's why I'm here now." And with that, she removed her top exposing her large breasts and erect nipples. She took a large drink of the martini and leaned over and kissed Terri.

Terri had never been kissed passionately by another woman, so she let Jan lead, which Jan did. Jan started slowly on the lips, but then parted Terri's lips. Jan then took another martini drink and moved closer to Terri, this time kissing her with full tongue and passion. Terri couldn't help but respond back with her own tongue and passionate kiss. Terri fell back on her lounger as Jan moved over to her was now touching Terri with her hanging tits while she kissed her more and began to move to her neck. Terri's cocktail dress was a convenient snap in front. If unsnapped, her whole top came loose, and her body was exposed. Jan was now exploring and found the fastener. Before she went for it, Jan poured them another drink and they sat for a moment. Terri took the next step and told Jan that she had never made love with a woman before. Then Terri reached over and began to massage Jan's tits. Jan laid back and enjoyed the moment as Terri slowly encircled the nipples and then finally rubbed the tips very softly. Jan began to move and writhe her hips and Terri knew she had hit the spot.

Now Jan quickly unsnapped Terri's dress and Terri's horny tits fell out immediately. Jan now pushed Terri back in her lounger and climbed on top of her, holding herself so that her nipples touched Terri's and she could wiggle her tits enough to get the tips to rub back and forth. Terri loved the feeling and the occasional fullness of Jan's tits when Jan dipped down when their nipples lined up just right. Terri's pussy began to ache, and she could feel her wetness, so she had to begin moving her hips back and forth. Jan was already moving her hips as she was still on all fours straddling Terri.

Jan climbed off Terri and they both had another drink. As Terri was finishing off her martini, Jan got off her lounger and came over to remove the rest of Terri's cocktail dress. She was now fully naked and exposed. Just to make sure it stayed that way; Jan threw Terri's dress about 20 feet away so she couldn't get to it. Jan then stripped off her shorts and lace panties and to Terri's delight, Jan was completely shaven and very smooth. Jan climbed back on top of Terri, gave her a deep kiss and began to rub their tits and nipples together again until both of their nipples were hard and erect. Then Jan began to move down Terri's body, kissing and using her tongue as she went. Once she got to Terri's tits, she found her way to Terri's nipples and circled one of them with her tongue, and then the other nipple. Then Jan went back and forth between Terri's aroused nipples, getting closer and closer to the erect tip. Terri was moaning and arching her body as Jan grew ever closer to the pleasure point. Finally, Jan's soft warm tongue found Terri's right nipple and encircled it and began to massage it gently. Jan took her other hand and found Terri's left nipple and began to gently roll the erect tip. As Jan did this, Terri found Jan's nipples with her fingers and began to massage Jan's stiff nipples. Both women began to moan and enjoy the feeling as their pussies were swelling and getting very horny.

Jan finally changed positions amidst the heavy breathing and writhing of the women. She fully extended her arms and dropped her pussy down on top of Terri's pussy. With one hand Jan took another long drink of her martini and then held Terri's glass to Terri's lips for her to take a long drink. They were both feeling bold and horny.

Jan looked around and smiled and then said, "I hope you don't mind being watched."

Terri sat up on her elbows still underneath Jan and looked around at what looked like a dozen or so drones with cameras moving. Terri's eyes grew wide, and Jan told her, "don't worry, they're all people I know and very private. They just want to watch the fun."

Terri took another long drink, kissed Jan passionately and said, "Well then, let's give them something to watch."

With that, Jan kissed Terri passionately, gave the OK sign to the drones and spread Terri's legs with her own legs. Jan asked, "Have you ever felt a woman's pussy before?" Terri just shook her head no.

Jan pushed her pussy into Terri's pussy and all Terri could say was "oooooo...so soft". Jan smiled and started humping Terri's pussy very gently and slowly at first. As she continued, Jan began pressing a bit more in Terri until their pussy lips began to part. Terri could feel Jan's soft pussy rubbing over her clit on most strokes and she could feel her clit growing and swelling. Jan could also feel Terri's clit and couldn't believe how big it was getting......it was like a small cock! Terri knew her clit was big because of comparisons she had back in college. Terri began to respond to Jan's humping and pulled her ass down harder as Terri responded with her own humping from underneath. Jan was now tits to tits with Terri and holding her tight as they humped each other. Jan wanted more, so she whispered to Terri that she wanted to scissor her.

Terri said "Ok, but I almost came."

Jan said, "Don't worry, you will have plenty of orgasms from what I'm going to do to you." With that, Jan got up from the lounger and spread Terri's legs wide. The drones were all doing their tiny beeps in agreement. Jan then climbed on top of Terri's pussy with her pussy, this time straddling over one of Terri's legs so that their pussies were "resting" on each other.

Jan took a glass of martini and, sitting up straight on top of Terri, began to ride Terri's pussy with her own. The drones were beeping, and one drone shone a light on them for a minute or so to help with the pool lights. Jan changed her position slightly and just enough so that their clits were rubbing together as she rode Terri. Terri was totally at the mercy of Jan and realized she was being fucked by a woman. She was enjoying the ecstasy and feeling on her big clit and their wetness has making the moment very pleasurable. Suddenly Jan quickened her pace and was riding ever harder. Jan had to put her drink down as she rested all her weight on Terri's pussy and as she held Terri's leg. Faster and faster and Terri began to feel an orgasm coming. Jan said she could feel Terri's erection and wanted her to cum as Jan began long hard strokes that she quickened. Terri's body began to tense, and she could feel her orgasm in her erect clit as more juices flowed and her whole body arched as she moaned and silently screamed. She could hear all the drones beeping their pleasure.

Jan backed off at a slower pace as she was panting and resting a bit.

Terri told Jan, "Now it's your turn to get fucked. Let's change positions. That was quite wonderful Jan."

They both sat up and had another martini, kissing and fondling each other tits and pussies. There were now more than 15 drones watching the show. Terri pushed Jan back on to the lounger and, to Jan's surprise, Terri went down on her pussy and licked and sucked her lips and clit until she was quite horny. Then, Terri took the sitting position that Jan had earlier and asked Jan, "Is this right?" Jan nodded yes and urged Terri to ride her. Terri's pussy was very pronounced and was easy to rub all over Jan's smaller pussy. Jan could feel Terri's clit erect again and rubbing into her pussy lips and clit. Terri spread Jan's legs ever wider and found the perfect position so that she was fucking Jan's sweet spot. As Terri rode slowly and then faster, Terri's tits swung in rhythm to the motion. Jan reached one of them and began rubbing the nipple tip as it swayed with her finger. Before long, Jan was arching and having her first orgasm, holding Terri's hips close.

Terri wasn't done though, and Jan knew she was going to get a good fucking and maybe a second orgasm. Terri humped Jan fast and hard as her clit was at full extension now. Jan helped Terri find Jan's clit with Terri's much larger clit. When they touched, both women moaned, and Terri vibrated her hips on that spot until she came. Jan kept Terri going until shortly thereafter she had her second orgasm as well. Terri collapsed on top of Jan and they both rested for a moment and smiled at the beeps from the drones.

Terri got up, poured them both another martini, and walked down the stairs into the pool. Jan followed her into the pool and they both kept their bodies close as they enjoyed the moment. Jan signaled to the drones that the show was over, and they flew away one by one with a tiny beep goodbye.