Fun in the Sun! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and your friends sure made an entrance to this party! I looked closely and thought I recognized you." Kelly said, with a laugh.

We chatted and made small talk for a minute. Kelly and her boyfriend seemed to have the same effect on Courtney as the pizza guy, and they were not shy about sneaking a glance at her. She was squirming and blushing the whole time but she hung in there like a champ. A totally naked champ. Finally after a few minutes, I bailed her out and said we had to go. We said goodbye and headed back.

Courtney practically dragged me off toward our room. Fortunately we didn't have far to go, which was good because we were both pretty anxious for some alone time. Courtney had plenty of exposure that day; now she was ready for some privacy. As soon as we got around the corner, we realized we were alone and the rest of the journey to the room was relatively uneventful. She practically jumped onto me as soon as we got inside the door though!

She kissed me deeply, and I put my hands on her hips. She took my hand and placed it between her legs, and she was dripping! I kissed her as I slid a finger inside her and she moaned right away. After trying to pretend she wasn't turned on all night, she let it all out at once. It was about ten seconds later that she pushed my hand away and dropped to her knees. She knew what she wanted, and she knew she could have it as soon as it was totally hard. I was already mostly hard but she gave it about 30 seconds of attention and it was rock hard.

Sometimes the problem with a lot of buildup is that the actual sex barely lasts, and that was the case here. Courtney had only been sucking on me for about 30 seconds when I was completely hard, and she wasted no time. She got right up and pulled me with her toward the bed. Her favorite was doggy style so I put her right down on all fours. I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I went right for the gold!

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she pleaded.

Normally I'd tease her and make her wait, but I think that went out the door hours earlier. I got onto the bed behind her and slid inside her. She moaned out my favorite sound (that noise a woman makes when you first enter her) and I grabbed onto her shoulder. After everything that went down, I wasn't sure what I could possibly think of to slow down but her pussy felt so amazing that I knew I had better slow things up some or else she was going to be quite disappointed. Thankfully I managed to hold up for a few minutes, just long enough for her to get there. She came, hard, and I slid out as she collapsed onto the bed. Just looking at her was enough! I grabbed my dick and gave it about 3 pumps and shot a huge load all over her stomach and tits.

She smiled at me, and I laid down next to her.

"Yeah...this place is pretty fun!" she said, with a giggle.

And that is all for chapter two. I might write chapter 3 about the second day, but it wasn't all that different than the first day. Until then...enjoy!

12