Fun in the Sun Ch. 04

Story Info
Tourist Rep Amy masturbates and so much more.
3.7k words
4.77
11.9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read the first three episodes of this series you can be excused for thinking my life as a photographer is all one improbable fuck-fest, feeding into the worst possible rumours and beliefs about photographers and models. Let me tell you right here and now, that is really not the case, but would you really want to read about the other ninety five percent of photo shoots where absolutely nothing happened? Nothing that is, apart from myself and a hard-working model, whether amateur or professional, working together to create beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman. These stories I've written about are the exception to the rule, and I stress, they are very few and far between. Although they may be great fun for myself and my 'companion' in the heat of the moment, they aren't conducive to producing good photographs, and inevitably leads to a re-shoot to finish the job.

Another thing: some of you may be getting the idea that I'm bragging, or thinking, of myself as god's gift to women. Let me assure you that I have no such false notions about myself at all. I'm Mr Average, plain and ordinary and believe me, I don't think of myself as good looking. I'm six feet tall, with a decent average, but not wonderful physique, dark hair, blue eyes, good teeth, and a clean shaven face I would call 'passable.' Personality wise, I'm calm and easy going. Why am I reasonably successful with women? I have no idea, but I had a thought about it and came up with this list. I'm a good listener, I talk to women as equals, I genuinely 'like' women as people, I don't look at their tits while I'm talking to them, I listen to what they are saying, I know I'm not always right, I think I'm kind, caring and considerate, and if there's any more I can't think of it apart from I have a good sense of humour and have a natural ability to make women laugh. Mostly self-deprecating humour aimed at myself. If any of my lady friends think otherwise be sure to tell me - I'm always willing to learn.

One unusual thing about working as a glamour photographer is that you are never, 'off duty.' An office worker or a bus driver has set hours, and when they are working, they are working, but when they finish work, they leave and go home. They probably don't think too much about their job when they aren't there, but a model's photographer is always on duty. Even though he, or she, (there are a lot of great female photographers,) don't have a camera in their hands, they are still 'looking,' for prospective new models. They are always alert, eyes scanning the crowd, whether it's a bar, night club, a beach, a bus queue, the supermarket, wherever they are. Looking, assessing, instantaneously deciding whether to make an approach, or dismiss the woman as a possible model. One of the greatest glamour models of the 1980's and 90's, Linda Lusardi, was, 'spotted,' standing in a bus queue. Someone was 'looking,' spoke to her about modelling, and the rest is history. After a while, 'looking,' becomes second nature and you do it all the time without thinking about it.

I was out on the town one night, just floating from bar to bar, familiarising myself with the night life and just generally seeing what was going on, and that's how I met Amy. She was a 'holiday rep,' working for one of the major package holiday companies, and I was lucky to meet her on a rare night off, although she was still, 'on call,' in case of emergencies. She was a lovely looking young woman, (of course) about five foot five inches tall, very slim, with a lovely smile, brown eyes, long brown hair, a full-lipped sensual mouth, and fabulous legs. I saw her at the bar with a few friends, and spoke to her. We struck up a conversation, and got on a like the proverbial, 'house on fire,' she was very outgoing and friendly, but she was quite surprised when I handed her my business card, and told her I thought she'd make a great model, provided she was interested of course. Well, she didn't say no, so I pressed on, knowing how poor holiday, 'reps,' wages were. Most of them have to try and sell, 'extras,' things such as guided tours, car hire, etc, to earn a commission and make a decent wage. Naturally, she was interested when she heard what I was paying for a photo shoot, and asked me all about it, so I told her. She didn't seem shocked in the slightest, and given the almost obligatory outgoing, friendly persona of a typical travel, 'rep,' it was almost to be expected.

'Yeah, I'd be interested, and it sounds like it might be fun,' was her eventual summing up of the idea, and so we arranged a photo shoot for her next day off, and I put it down in the pocket diary I carried with me. I continued to hand out cards and fliers, and spoke to quite a few women that night, as I made my way between various nightclubs and entertainment venues. Barmaids, club hostesses, the promotion girls on the street handing out flyers advertising various clubs. Basically, anyone who looked like a potential model got a friendly chat, a card, and a flyer advertising my services. Even if I only got one suitable model out of it, then it was a job well done, but with Amy already booked, I was in my opinion on a winner.

On the day of the shoot, I went into town and picked her up. She was wearing a loose-fitting dress, and carrying a small suitcase with her clothes, which I put in the rear seat of the car.

'I was getting a bit worried there,' she said, laughing. 'I remember you said not to wear anything tight because it leaves marks on the skin which takes ages to go, and shows up on the photos, so I took your advice. I'm not wearing anything under this dress, but that, as it happens, is a particularly draughty street corner, and my dress blew up at the back a couple of times. Anybody walking past would have seen my bare arse,' and she laughed again, and I laughed too.

'Well, lucky them, getting to see your beautiful naked bum,' I said. 'I'm rather looking forward to seeing it myself.' She laughed again.

'You must have seen hundreds of naked bottoms by now. Mine will just be one more in a long line of naked bums, you'll probably be hard pushed not to yawn,' she joked.

'Yes, of course, it'll be hard, but I'll try not to yawn when you undress, Amy, I promise. Maybe if you're super naughty in front of my camera, I'll manage to keep my eyes open for twenty minutes or so, but it will be a real struggle,' I concluded. Just then I turned into the driveway of my villa, bringing the conversation, such as it was, to a halt as I pulled up at the front door. Taking her suitcase from the back seat, we walked up the steps and into the relative coolness of the hallway. As per usual for models visiting for the first time, she looked at the photos on the walls and made appreciative comments.

When I'm shooting with a model it's essential to get as many uses out of the photos as possible, and get as many varied looks as we can manage. I like to shoot two possible sets for men's magazines if the model is happy to shoot topless and nude, plus various other art nude, lifestyle, and portrait shots too. That means I can place the more explicit material with men's magazines, while I can submit the 'lifestyle,' and mild glamour stuff with a couple of photo agencies I work with. They end up selling in all sorts of place I could never sell to on my own, for editorial and advertising usage.

I won't bore you with the preliminaries of the shoot, since I've gone through and described how I work already in previous stories, but I'll reiterate quickly. I like to start with the model fully dressed, these are the kind of shots that can be used for, 'lifestyle,' type features, then undress to lingerie, these are the mild glamour shots, which can be used for a variety of purposes, and eventually topless, and finally full nude. I went through the full gamut of these with Amy, as usual, but it was in the later stages that things began to get interesting.

I began to get an inkling when we reached the lingerie stage, that Amy was going to be one of these delightful woman who get highly aroused when modelling for me and my camera. It doesn't happen with all the women who model for me, some come along, do the job as expected and play their part as a model, end of story. However, some women, the naturally horny ones, who have never done a photo shoot before, get turned on while modelling, and try really hard to keep themselves in check and pretend it's not happening. Amy was one of the happy band who are enjoying the shoot sexually, and don't give a damn who knows. Personally, it doesn't matter to me in the slightest bit, and if a woman should get horny, feel embarrassed and say she's sorry, and they often do, I just tell them not to be silly. Enjoy it as much as you want, I tell them, go with the flow, and sometimes that, 'flow,' can't be hidden anyway. If they feel sexy, they're going to look sexy in my opinion, and of course, that's what the photos are all about in the first place. Once I give them that, 'permission,' so to speak, then they just go for it, and let their inhibitions go too. I always feel it's a lovely compliment to me that they feel relaxed enough and secure enough to let their guard down and express themselves sexually for my camera. Of course, occasionally, and I mean, on very, very, rare occasions, I am left in no doubt that my presence would be appreciated in some capacity, indeed, demanded sometimes, and I always think it would be rude to turn down such a wonderful heartfelt offer.

When the delightfully horny Amy got down to lingerie and I told her to look very sensual, maybe look as if you're home alone, doing what a woman, 'home alone,' might do if she was feeling quite sensual, she got it straight away. She ran her hands over her own body, as she knelt on top of the bed, and of course I praised her for it, telling her she looked wonderful, which of course, she did. Remember, as a glamour photographer, you are praising your model all the time, keeping her confidence high. Amy just seemed to soak up the praise and turn it into actions by running her hands over her lace encased breasts, massaging them through the fabric, and squeezing them to produce a deep, throated, moan of pleasure. Of course, I encouraged her to keep going which she did, no encouragement required, really I thought. When I suggested she slip her fingers inside the cups to squeeze her nipples, she didn't hesitate, and her moans became louder and more frequent, and soon the bra wasn't there at all, just Amy's wonderful titties, being kneaded and squeezed by an increasingly urgent and horny Amy. I got her to slow down a bit so I could get some milder shots of her gorgeous breasts, and they were indeed lovely. I did a series of plain old-fashioned topless shots, to cover the various markets as per usual. I knew she was, 'on the boil,' sexually, but restraining her for a little while would only add to her eagerness to get started again, so I took my time, making sure that I got the more innocent looking topless shots required.

When I suggested she should try to make her nipples nice and erect, because that always looked better, she went straight back into it with great enthusiasm, and it was only a matter of seconds before her breathing was out of control and she was moaning softly and pulling at her areolae and nipples. She was more than ready to comply when we began to shift our attention a little lower on her fine, toned body. With my encouragement, she caressed and stroked her body and the inside of her thighs until I suggested that she maybe put the tips of her fingers just under the waistband of her tiny panties to look as if... she didn't wait for me to finish. Her beautifully manicured hand slid below the elasticated waistband, and didn't hesitate, down, and under, spreading her legs wider, letting out a long shuddering moan of ecstasy. She was in a world of her own now, so I just let her go for it, and shot a few pictures as an obviously powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

When it began to subside, she fell back on the bed, hand still between her legs, feeling her pussy gently in that glorious after-haze, a smile on her face.

'Oh, god, that was wonderful,' and then as if realising what she'd done added almost apologetically, 'what must you think of me?'

'Fucking hell Amy, I think you're a bloody marvel, that's what I think. What a privilege to see you having fun. I hope you'll do it some more before you leave.' She looked at me and smiled then nodded, the look in her eyes saying, you can depend on it. Anyway, I suggested we have a short break to give her time to recover, check her make-up, etc, and I went to fetch her some nice cold water from the fridge, after all I reasoned, she was likely to be dehydrated after all that activity.

When I came back upstairs, she was at it again, legs spread, thrusting against her own fingers, moaning loudly. I said nothing, just let her get on with it and was rewarded, in short order by the sounds of another orgasm wracking her gorgeous body. I let her rest for ten minutes or so, and then suggested she check her make-up so we could get started again.

We restarted where we'd left off, with her topless, but still wearing the panties, which were removed slowly in a variety of poses, and then she spread her legs for the camera, and I got my first good look at the hot pussy which had virtually brought the shoot to a standstill. It was a nice pussy, no doubt, completely shaven as was fashionable, with a nice set of labia, which looked swollen and wet, which was only to be expected after the handling she had just given it. I said it looked really nice, and she seemed rather pleased, but I was trying not to draw her attention to it too much. I had to get the shoot done, so it was business first until I had the photos I needed, then she could fuck herself silly once that was done.

An hour and three more orgasms later, it was in the bag, and I told her she could get dressed if she wanted.

'Oh no, do I really have to, I'm having too much fun to stop,' she declared, so I said she could carry on if she wanted to. I turned to go downstairs to get some more drinks and she said, 'Oh, don't leave, it's so much more exciting when you're watching,' but I told her I'd be back in a minute, and not to start without me. I hurried downstairs and back up again just in time to see her casually playing with herself, so I went over and sat on the bed beside her. She spread her legs further and I complimented her on how wet she was, which seemed to spur her on, and then I gently stroked the inside of her outspread thighs with one hand, and her eyes flashed open. She smiled, but said nothing, and when I let my hand drift higher up her thigh, testing her reactions, she looked at me and nodded, then took her own hands away from her pussy, and played with the fabulous titties instead. It was clear what she meant, although unspoken, and it was, 'it's your turn now.' So, I slid my hand higher, feeling the moist patches on the inside of her thighs until my two middle fingers slid unopposed between her pussy lips and embedded themselves as far as they could go into her succulent pussy. She arched her bottom off the bed, pushing against my fingers, and I leaned over and licked the protruding clitoris to add another layer of stimulation and that was it!!! The aroma of sheer sex, and the taste of her puss was so damned exciting, but before I could do anything else, I heard the by now familiar noise of Amy in orgasm, and as she lay there a few minutes later, gasping for breath, coming down from the orgasm, I undressed, got into bed beside her and fed my cock, which had been hard for hours into her wonderful mouth.

It didn't stay there though; I had no intention of my first experience with Amy being a blowjob. I reluctantly withdrew, got her on her knees for a rear entry, but first I stroked her bottom, massaging it, feeling the softness of her skin and lightly stroked the loveliest of soft skin inside her thighs. She liked it if her favourable comments were anything to go by, but soon I turned my attention to the wonderful wet cunt that peeked out at me from between those slim thighs. Using my thumbs, I pulled her wonderful labia apart revealing the pinkness of her inner labia and just how wet she was. Taking my cock in hand I rubbed the bulbous head slowly up and down her pussy, coating myself in her juices, and circling her clitoris with it, eliciting loud moans of pleasure from her. Eagerly, she pushed back against me, and I inserted the head between her pussy lips, splitting them apart. She was so wet my cock slipped easily into her pussy, but once in her to the hilt, I just left it there, luxuriating in the warmth and sensation of being inside her glorious pussy-hole. She pushed back hard, obviously eager for more, and I pushed forward just as hard, and we proceeded to fuck each other's brains out.

What followed was one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life, and I've had a few. Amy took everything I had and came back for more, and determined not to be outdone, I stimulated her in every way I could think of. I fucked her, sucked her, fingered her, then fucked her again. I experimentally smacked her bottom, she loved it, I pulled her hair, she loved it, pinched her nipples really hard, she asked for harder, called her a cock sucking whore, she loved it. Everything I did just seemed to drive her on to further excess. Eventually, I slid a large vibrator up her pussy, pulled her discarded panties up tight, so her orgasm contractions wouldn't expel it, tied her legs together, and then tied her to the bed. Helpless, but happy, I left her there, went downstairs and made some coffee. I could hear the moans, whimpers, and screams of her orgasms all over the house.

About 20 minutes later, I went back upstairs, to find her, soaked with sweat, with a large wet patch on the sheets under her bottom, but her hips still occasionally moving in that lovely sensual way.

'Oh please, make it stop, you bastard. I'm totally exhausted, I don't think I can come again,' but her pussy thought otherwise, and whether it was my presence, or the sight of me standing there, and I mean standing, my cock hard again at the sight of so much wanton beauty, her hips began to thrust against the relentless power of the vibrator, and she came again, whimpering and mewling. In the aftermath, I untied her, pulled off her panties and the vibrator, wet and slippery with her juices shot out like a torpedo. She was red, swollen and absolutely saturated, which meant when I entered her there was no resistance or friction. I slid in up to the hilt, and began to make love to her again, and tired as she was she responded, fucking me back, thrust for thrust. She again came easily, but I continued to fuck her, almost as relentless as the vibrator, and despite her weak protests she went with it, responding and it was a matter of minutes before I knew she was on the brink of orgasm again. I knew I was close too, so began to fuck her really hard, to let her know she'd been well and truly fucked. She came again, and the mere sounds of her enjoying her umpteenth climax of the day, spurred me on, and I came seconds later. I kissed her tenderly, and lovingly, and pulled the cover up over her. She was asleep before I left the room.

She woke up later that evening, and we made love, gently, but passionately. Afterwards, I took her back into town, and made sure she was in her flat safely before I left. She was on early morning duty she told me, which is why she didn't stay the night. To be honest, I was kind of grateful for that. I needed the rest as I had things to do next day. I thought I'd be seeing Amy again one of these days, but in the meantime, she promised to see some of her fellow tourist reps and let them know that they could earn some extra cash modelling for me. It proved to be a steady source of models over the coming months.

12