Fun Night with Ex-Sister-in-law

Story Info
An act of kindness brings great rewards with Ex-SIL.
2.9k words
4.52
26.6k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,130 Followers

I had been divorced for about a year or so, and the dating game had been sparse due mostly to my work schedule and the type of work that I did. Working almost 60 hours a week at times really put the damper on making plans and dating, so most of the time my social life was stopping at the local pub, to hang out with friends and drink a few pints.

Once particular evening, after I had finished my shift, I popped in just to have a drink and then head home. To my surprise, sitting at the end of the bar, was my ex-Sister-in-law. We had always gotten along great and even after my divorce, she did not get involved in the disagreements that my ex-wife and I went through during the divorce proceedings.

Kim was about 12 years older than I was but had taken exceptionally good care of herself over the years. She had two daughters but always worked hard to keep fit, and at 47 years old, she looked great. She was only about 5'2" short, brown hair, slim tight body, small breasts, and a tight ass. She had been in gymnastics in high school and managed to keep herself nearly in the same shape as she did back then.

I walked over to her as she was sitting alone and said, "Hey there Kim, how have you been?"

She looked at me, smiled, hugged me, and said in a slightly slurred way, "Hi ya, Dave, long time no see." I could tell right away that she had been here for quite a while and put back more than just a few drinks.

"I've not seen you in here before, so welcome to our little hole in the wall pub where we try to be friendly to all, unless they piss off Pete," I smiled and nodded towards Pete, the bartender as he brought over my favorite pint. He rolled his eyes, grinning and went back to washing glasses.

I sat down beside her, and we talked for a bit. She told me that she needed to get out for a night with a few friends and blow off some steam. She had recently broken up with her longtime boyfriend and did not want to go to some meat market club because she was not looking to get slobbered on by the young guys looking to score a cougar for the night.

Her friends did not stay with her long as they were looking to get some action in, so she just stayed on, chatting with Pete, and enjoying her drinks. She asked how work was going for me and I gave her some of the sordid details. She cringed a bit and thanked the stars that she did not have to do what I did. Kim had a few more drinks and really began to feel the effects of it, so I told her that I would make sure she got home safely.

Pete was concerned for her, too, but knew she was in good hands. She agreed and even though she was within walking distance of her place, I put her in my car and drove her home. Once there, I helped her up to her room, as she plopped down on the bed. I took her shoes off for her and tossed a blanket over her. She said as I was getting ready to go out the door, "Dave, thanks for bringing me home, you can sleep in the spare room if you like, no sense in you driving home this late."

I accepted her offer and went into the spare room to find a comfortable futon bed made up. Her two Daughters were both married and lived in the city, so Kim now lived alone. I took off my clothes, got into bed and fell asleep quickly.

The next morning, as I started to wake, I thought I was dreaming about getting a blowjob, but as I woke, I looked down to see Kim, sucking my extremely hard morning wood. I was speechless as I watched her, taking my hard cock in and out of her mouth like a pro. My God, she was good! She moved her tongue around the head with her mouth over it, then took me deep into her throat.

I just leaned my head back, closed my eyes as I enjoyed the attention she was lavishing on my engorged prick. She moved her hand around the base of me and began stroking in perfect rhythm with her mouth, squeezing my rigid flesh, now slick wet with her saliva. I could feel my balls begin to tighten and I knew I was going to cum pretty quickly.

It had been too long since I was last with a woman, and I was about to bubble over. I let her know that I was going to cum, but she did not slow her actions, in fact she increased her sucking and stroking when the first spasm of my orgasm hit. I began pumping my seed into her hungry mouth, her moaning around my cock as she swallowed, slowing her stoking, keeping me planted firmly inside.

My climax finally started to subside, as she continued squeezing my flesh with her hand, milking every drop from me. She pulled back, looking at my tiny orifice as she did, succeeding to get one last pearl drop to come out, only to be quickly lick off by her talented tongue. I just laid there in heaven, then looked down at her with a smile, her looking up at me with a big grin.

"Um, WOW, what brought that on," I asked her, feeling totally blown away by the oral love she just gave me.

She kissed my softening cock then grinned and said, "Well, you were the perfect gentleman last night and did not try to take advantage of my drunken state. I'm sure any other guy would have jumped me, and I would have fucked them and regretted it the next morning, but you were as sweet as you have always been to me, Dave."

"When I woke up, came out and saw you sleeping in here, I thought I'd peek in on you. Well, the blanket had come off you and your cock was uncovered. I just hoped you would enjoy a nice wake up since you were so kind to me last night," she said with grin, then kissed my cock again, and covered me up.

"Kim, I don't think I could have ever been woken up in a better way," I laughed, and she smiled, then added, "I'm glad you liked it, but I hope you have more energy because after breakfast, I really could use a good fucking." She winked at me and we laughed together. I got up and asked her if I could shower up. She showed me where the towels were and directed me to the shower in her bathroom, just off her bedroom. I gave her a sweet little kiss on the lips, then headed in.

I stood there in the shower for several minutes still trying to grasp what had just taken place. It is not like Kim and I ever even flirted, in fact our relationship was always more like we were really brother and sister, so to say I was shocked would have been the understatement of the year. I sure as Hell was not going to turn her down, though.

I finished up showering, got dressed and headed into her kitchen, where she was putting the finishing touches on a nice spread of eggs, bacon, home fries and toast. She told me to help myself to some coffee, so I grabbed a cup and sat down at the table chatting with her and watching her while she was preparing.

All she had on was a pair of thin shorts and a close-fitting t-shirt, neither of which hid her sexy assets beneath. Her breasts, though small, had the sweetest round puffy nipples poking out of her shirt and jiggled just a little as she moved around. Her shorts clearly outlined her beautiful firm ass and tucked into her front, just enough to see the definition of her pussy lips.

I wondered to myself why I had never looked at her in this way before. Most likely because of our relationship, prior to her giving me one of the best morning blowjobs I had ever gotten in my life, was very platonic. She glanced my way and smiled. Did she possibly know what I was just thinking?

Kim finished up, got everything to the table and sat down with me. Her food looked incredible and I was famished. We ate, drank our coffee, and chatted a bit, sharing the occasional sexy look and grin as we did. When we were done, I helped her clear the dishes and clean up the table, then got another cup of coffee. We moved into the living room and I sat down on the sofa.

Instead of her sitting anywhere else, she came over to me, straddled my lap, leaned down and kissed me so sweetly. Again, I was shocked, but went right along with the flow, enjoying her tender lips and tongue as it made its way into my mouth. My body instantly responded, and I felt my cock begin to harden right back up.

Kim wrapped her arms around my neck and over shoulders, pushing herself down on my erection, that was now pressing hard against my zipper, wanting out of the confines of my jeans. She let out a soft moan into my kiss as I felt her pussy rubbing back and forth on me. While still kissing, she reached down, undid my button, pulled down my zipper and released my cock into her hand.

I gasped into our kiss and she hummed her pleasure. She pulled back from our kiss, then got up, took off her shirt, revealing her beautiful small, perky breasts, then dropping her shorts to reveal her sweet, trimmed hairy pussy. Not a lot of hair but enough to cover so you could barely see her cute little slit. I pulled my jeans off and peeled my shirt off as she once more straddled me.

She came back in to start kissing me again as I felt her reach down, wrapping her fingers around my hard prick and guiding into her sweet little muff. My God, she felt incredible as she lowered herself down on me. Her kiss broke as she closed her eyes, her mouth hanging open then utter a long-drawn-out moan until her pussy was resting on my groin.

I could not believe how snug she felt inside, her steamy hot flesh wrapped so wonderfully around my hardness. I leaned down and took one of her hard nipples into my mouth, sucking it in and twirling my tongue around it as she began a slow grind on me, filling herself over and over. Our breathing was becoming more ragged, both of us moaning and groaning our pleasure as we made love right there on her sofa.

Kim began to move faster on me, grinding harder down each time she took me back into her. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, Dave," she breathed. I kissed her hard, held onto her hips and pulled her tight against me. The first convulsion from her orgasm hit as she thrashed against me, crying out very loudly, "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!"

Kim rode out her orgasm on me and when she began to come down, I wrapped my arms around her, to keep her tight against me, then picked her up and turned her over onto her back on the sofa, as I pushed deeply back into her, my lips finding hers against in a crushing passionate kiss. We were like two animals going at it by that point.

I moved up, holding her legs for leverage and began thrusting in and out of her sweet little pussy with pure abandonment, her crying out as another orgasm ripped through her body. I wanted more of her. It had been too long since I had a real woman, and she was as real as they came.

After that orgasm subsided, I pulled out of her, picked her little body up and turned her on her all fours. I guided my cock back to her sweet pussy opening and thrust slow and deep back inside her. She felt incredible, as her the walls of her vagina seem to massage every single part of my flesh. Kim cried out once more of her impending orgasm.

I pushed hard into her as the spasms once more took over her entire body, shaking like a leaf and damn near in tears of pleasure. I was not far behind her as I felt myself begin to boil over. I rammed in, the head of my cock hitting her cervix hard as I started pumping my hot cum into her. I pressed against her with each spasm, causing her to go into another very intense orgasm right along with me.

Our bodies began to finally slow down, as I leaned over and wrapped my arms tightly around her. She pushed her back into me as I did, turned her head, and tasted each other's kiss. My cock slowly began to soften, and our combined juices began to slowly flow out. Kim grabbed a few tissues out of a box she had on her coffee table and put them down between us as I slipped out of her.

She collapsed to one side and I laid down beside her, pulling her close against me. Her little petite body felt so small against me, so I felt like I was protecting her from some evil forces. We kissed again a very slow lingering loving kiss, nibbling on each other's lips as we did. She was incredible as I looked into her eyes, both of us still in our post sexual bliss.

We laid there for probably 20 minutes or longer before we managed to get up, her grabbing more tissues to catch the remaining fluids still oozing from her. "Wow, you must have had a lot of buildup and even after this morning blow job," she giggled.

"Well, it has been a long time since I was with anyone, let alone someone as incredible as you," I said with a smile.

She grinned back at me biting her lip as we got dressed and sat back down. I put my arm around her, and she snuggled up against me. "Thank you for making me feel desired and appreciated once more. I haven't been made love to like that in years and you were fantastic," she said as she looked up and me then kissed me a soft little kiss.

We chatted for a little while through another cup of coffee, catching up on a lot of old topics. She looked at me and kind of grew serious in her facial expression then said, "Dave, I really enjoyed being with you and if you would be open to it, I would love to see you again, however," she paused and thought for a moment, "it would probably be best if we did so without others knowing, if you know what I mean?"

I knew exactly what she meant and nodded in agreement, while I said just one name, "Susan." My bitch of an ex-wife.

"I mean, she has moved on, a little too quickly for my tastes, but move on she did, and I just don't know how it would go over if she found out that you and I were seeing each other, so if we could, just keep it quiet for the time being," Kim asked so sincerely.

I smiled and nodded in agreement and said, "That's not a problem at all, Kim. I'm just elated that you want to see me again."

"Are you kidding," she half laughed, "after making love like that, I am looking forward to a whole lot more in the future!" She turned herself around on the sofa facing me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me once more.

I was glad that I was off work that day because I ended up staying with her the rest of that day and that night. We made love countless times until we were too exhausted to move. It felt so wonderful to have her cuddled up next to me, falling asleep that night.

We began seeing each other in secret for several months following that time, then ended up coming out with our relationship to our families. My Ex was not happy about it but eventually accepted it because to be honest, there was not a damn thing she could say since she was the one that was fucking someone else on the side that caused our divorce in the first place.

Kim and I never got married but we have now been together for 15 years. She is now 62 and I am 50, and we could not be happier in love and lust as the first time we were together. Susan, my ex, has been married 3 times and divorced all 3 times. She is nothing but a bitter old fat hag now, so I think I definitely got the best girl out of that family.

*****Dear Readers, this story is based off real-life events of yours truly. Of course, the names have all been changed to protect our privacy. ****

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,130 Followers